Entry :3 by dragón

Based on Click to view
Artist dragón [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Entry :3

Postby dragón » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

This is Bluefire, named after his blue pelt and he always has had a fascination with fire. Once he was out in the forest with his mentor (he was still an apprentice then) and he went to a thunderpath. While he was running after his mentor to catch up to him, his mentor was attacked by a monster. Bluefire refused to leave his mentor lying in the middle of a thunderpath so he tried to drag him to safety. Another monster came and swerved so that it only hit his tail. A patrol that was a bit further down the thunderpath found the cats lying where they were. They managed to drag them back to camp and to the medicine den. The medicine cat was unable to save the end of the tail so he was left with a shorter tail. -duh- o3o

As an apprentice he loved to explore but one day he was running too fast at the wrong time and he fell over the edge of a steep ravine and his left ear got snagged on a sharp rock while he fell. You can imagine how that turned out. When he hit the bottom, his leg was cut very badly and it was twisted so he was left with a permanent limp. (Not too severe to become a warrior)

Another she-cat fell in love with Bluefire later in his life, even though he already loved OceanFrost. When the she-cat asked Bluefire to be her mate, he refused. After that she went insane and attacked him, leaving him with a scar across his eye and a few on his flank.

I hope you like it c: (And the stories o3o)
dragón

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me