Call of the Shifters ((CLOSED!))

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Call of the Shifters (Forms and Discussion thread)

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 am

Okay sorry for being dead! Ill get Ansleys little sister and my two guys up tomorrow!
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 am

No problem! Take your time. I won't rush you.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:23 am

I added my humans!
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:12 am

Name: Hannah Vargas
Sexuality: Might be Heterosexual... She's unsure
Do they know about the shifters?: Yes, her step-sister Ansley is one!
Job: Going to school is her job, though she might help around the shifters 'main' home to make money to get her own lunches from the store to take to school
Kin: Ansley Vargas, step-sister/mother figure
Crush: ---, open
Personality: Hannah is a very playful and curious girl. She's persistent and hardly gives up without a fight. She absolutely opposes violence, but sometimes she'd use violence herself... Currently she looks up to people when she's feeling down, and doesn't mind a good prep/stress releasing talk.
History: Hannah doesn't have much to say, but she was born to two humans and sadly didn't inherit the Shifter Trait from her mom. She knows about shifters, and promised that she wouldn't utter a word about them.
Other: She often dyes her hair blue, pink, purple, or a bit of red sometimes, but only once a month!

Name: Nathan Nabazov, Nate or Nat for short
Sexuality: Gayer than the Pride rainbows--
Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Shifts into an Albino Reindeer~
Job: Nathan writes and produces Manga, mostly yaoi, and for writing he makes lemons! He's a pretty popular writer and manga artist, though attempts to keep that identity hidden.
Kin: Somewhere... (Open to make if interested :3)
Crush: Open, PM if you want to start something!
Personality: Nathan is a very loving type of guy, embracing everything with acceptance and hardly puts up a fight. He's more of the, "Let's talk it out," type of guy, and always looks for a more peaceful route. Nate also really likes to take naps or occasionally play around, but other than that he's rather laid back and pretty chilled to the bone.
History: Nathan was born to normal parents, and once they noticed he was Albino, they put him up for adoption. Funny enough, he was adopted almost instantly by an Japanese couple and they took him back to Tokyo, mainly raiser in their culture. Suspicious rose when he was out in public and showed absolutely no resemblance to his parents, yet he was easy to care for and rarely minded anything as long as he was okay... Yet he was somehow, after shifting the first time, able to keep it a secret from his Adoptive parents. When he grew up to 18 years, he was already quite known for writing stories and such, so he moved on up and made Manga. He arrived at the town other shifters were in and fit in just wonderfully, but he still fears being picked on.
Other: Nathan is albino himself, and his eyes are kinda reddish/pinkish from the lack of pigments((So ignore the eye color in the picture xD)). The sun doesn't bother him to much, but he does keep caution of it.

Name: Walker "Bucky" (Uses Bucky, his middle name, for his last name)
Sexuality: Pansexual, really doesn't care--
Do they know about the shifters?: Nope!
Job: Works part time at a coffee shop serving some caffeine to people
Kin: "I'm an only child..."
Crush: Open!
Personality: Walker is a very chatty yet quiet type. One moment he'll be bugging for a conversation and the next he'd just be quiet and not say anything at all. It mostly falls on his mood if he wants to talk. He also comes off as rather... Rude, as some strangers might call it, while he himself would rather call himself impatient or pushy-- But he's a nice young man and wouldn't hurt anyone unless a friend or lover is being hurt.
History(Optional): "Close people only!"
Other: ---

Got my last guys up! C: I'll wait til their accepted to post!
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 am

All new characters are accepted! I will try to update the front page tomorrow and add everyone.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 am

Name: Ray

Sexuality: Pansexual and ace!

Description: Short, only reaching 5'7", with short reddish-brown hair, shaved on the left side. Whenever he can afford a nice hair stylist, he likes to get a design buzzed into it! He wears blue-framed cheap glasses with a ridiculously high prescription, and has dark brown eyes. Has medium-tan skin, but always manages to burn. He's built pretty small, but he's reasonably strong; could lift an average-sized person with just a bit of struggle. His normal attire is blue jeans and some shirt of a band you've never heard of. Wears a ton of brightly-colored sailor knot bracelets that are faded from years of wear and tear. He loves winged eyeliner.

Can they shift? If yes, what animal: Yes! Shifts to a snow leopard.

Job: Works at an animal shelter

Kin: Does his cat count?

Crush: Open!

Personality: An introvert who really likes people. He loves socializing and hanging out with friends, but has to recharge alone, or he'll end up melting down. He loves animals, and would die for his cat. Extremely rude in his head, but outwardly super nice. Says sorry way too much, and kind of wishes he had the guts to just say what he thinks sometimes. Super anxious; he runs on the local trail to calm himself down. He absolutely loves lakes and bonfires.

History(Optional): Shifted first when he was nine, was completely terrified. It only lasted a few minutes, but after that, he didn't learn how to control it fully for six months. He moved out when he was 16 to live in the cheapest apartment possible with his friend, then saved some more money to get his own place. It's tough, but he scrapes by, and it's worth it for the independence.
Other: His cat is a tuxedo cat named Jack!
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:49 am

Accepted!
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 am

Okay, I updated the front page. So if I am missing anyone or got information wrong just let me know and I'll change it.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me