☙►Flakeclan´s Discussions and Forms◄❧ Time skip [read p.77 ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who do you ship the most?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 am

AspenxMallow
15%
BreezexMallow
15%
TurtlexRaven
15%
OakxRaven
15%
SquallxFire
15%
SquallxFrost
No votes
StarkxWednesday
5%
BluexPoseidon
20%

Total votes : 20

Re: ☙►Flakeclan´s Discussions and Forms◄❧

Postby Cultro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:47 am

@Hi8579: Accepted ^^
I´ll uptade the frontpage
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eucalyptus. » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:12 am

Thank you! c:
★ isfp ★
★ senior ★
★ virgo ★
★ she/her ★
★ mercy main ★
★ d2 hunter ★

╭─────✰─────╮
"Heroes
never
die!"

╰─────✰─────╯

╭─────✰─────╮
"But I believe,
Aang can save
the world."

╰─────✰─────

video
song song 2
dragons code credit
╭────✰────╮
"Some people long
for a life, that is
simple and planned."

╰────✰────╯

atla, Sims 3/4, d2
code geass, cats,
7ds, overwatch

╭────✰────╮
"I could lie, say
I like it like that,
like it like that."

╰────✰────╯
eucalyptus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weak » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:27 am

_______,
    I'll try to finish my
    cats' forms today.
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turbofennec » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:27 am

Um, I'd like to say that Frostpelt is played by me, you listed miss fox as his player. ^^; Also, Mallowtuft is open for adopted siblings as well. Both of my characters are up for relationships by the way!

Call me Fennec or Lewis! You can use any pronouns for me.

I RP a lot of Warrior Cats.

Next to that, I think
JJBA, Transformers, Overwatch and BNHA are pretty cool too.

See ya around!
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 am

Oh my god I´m so sorry x.x xD
I´ll got a little messed up, as the banners where not hosted and disappeared xD
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weak » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 am

finished hailstream's coding,
    now i'll start working on bo
    th their personalities!
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
╔════════════════════════.♚.══╗
That I´m single doesn´t mean that I sleep alone
╚══.♚.════════════════════════╝

THE BASICS
Name; Poseidon
Age; 24 Moons
Gender; Male
Rank; Loner
Desired Rank; Got It

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; Deep, seductive and mysterious blue.
Pelt; He has a smooth, pretty fur in light gray.
His face, the back and legs have darker, slightly blue fur.
Scars; No single one.
Scent; After the sea and freedom

CLOSE BY
Crush; None
Mate; None
Kits; None
Mother; Sea
Father; Wind
Brothers; Cliff; Pebble; York
Sisters; Coral; Shina
Friends; Hawk
Cats Name

He was born and lived with his mother and siblings in a small, dirty town near the sea. At an early age, perhaps with 9 months he left them and made his way on his own. After some painful lessons in "law of the strongest" and close to starvation, he met an old, experienced tom who teached him everything a cat needs to know. Tricks, Fighting Skills, where you get food easy and how to hunt, Were you can sleep and of course about pretty She-Cats.
A few months later Poseidon left him to somwhere else make his fortune.
He toured the country to see everything intersting the world has to shwo ...of course including many, many beautiful cats.
He is a real womanizer. Charming, handsome and adept at flirting, but never thought about a real relationship.
After meeting Hawk and joined him he breaks even more heart, because they are almost every day in a different place.
Into the valley he came by jumping onto the back of a van. Unfortunately, he and Hawk were separated thereby.

It seems as if he were a selfish, heartless idiot who only plays with cat heart, but he means no harm but rather lives his life simply to the fullest. Younger, weaker or feminine cats over he is protectively and friendly.
He does not think much about, loves to laugh and is foolhardy, so he often mess with the wrong. A real daredevil.
If he is angry, he often overdoes or escalates.

He is strong and a skilled, good fighter. If he has even chosen an opponent, he cannot defeat without great losses, he uses his ability to sprint quickly thereof, and the knowledge of how to hide well, but a cat he cannot defeat doesn´t appears very often.
It can be very quiet and crafty when he wants. He also can swim, but not very good.

He hates to climb, as well he has a bad condition and can not run on long distances or long bouts fight. With one ear he hears much worse and he often acts careless.

@nut: Thats fine ^^
Last edited by Cultro on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:02 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
✴ Xx Do judge me by my looks xX ✴
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

*History

Vincent's mother gave birth to him and his sister, Oaksong, outside of clan territory. His mother, GreyBrook was a clan cat but his father was a loner. When Vincent was born his mother thought there was something vary wrong with him, his father on the other hand excepted the fact that he was born with a pure black eye. A birth defect that wouldn't go away, With that he can hardly see from that eye, one eye is clear the other has a black shading to it. The first months of having OakSong and him were spent away from the clan, with his father Adder. Vincent doesn't remember much of his sister nor mother for at a young age when his mother went back to the clan she took OakSong with her, But Vincent wanted to stay with his father and be a loner. As he grew up in the harsh snow maze his father taught him the ways of living, how to hunt, how to find shelter, how to track, how to fight, and many other things. Vincent never got to see his mother again after she left, same as his father when he went out to fish from the frozen lake. He told his father no! He said he would go with, he said it was to dangerous to fish. But prey was running low and they needed something. After that day Vincent grew into a fine handsome cat, he learned other ways of living and getting cats to get favors for him. He does with to find his sister and mother someday, if they both are alive.

*Character
Vincent is a strange cat, he can be found helping a hurt cat than turn around and throw them under the bus. Favors and deals are what hes best at doing. His deals and favors seem strange to most but some have found out why he does it.

- Strengths
Deals and favors - His looks - Attitude - His stealth - His skill in fighting

- Weaknesses
Not bargaining with him - Trying to go close to cats - Being in an group
- Loosing/not being able to keep a deal or favor - His default eye
- Hunting

What everybody knows:
*Name: Vincent
Prefix: ?
Suffix: ?
Wanted Rank: Unknown

The outside:

*Fur: Brown black orange yellow white jumbled mix
*Eyes: Ones fully black due to birth defect, the others a dull leaping orange
*Build: Bulky tough and muscular
Scars: One snaking down his back left leg,
another across his nose and and one splitting his right ear

Scent: Fall, Fresh sap
Voice: Calm wise a hint of cragginess but not to much

Close by:

Father Adder
Mother: GreyBrook
Siblings: OakSong
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Mentor: His father, Ken

✴ Surely there is nothing stronger than the love I show for my kin! ✴

*History

TurtleWisp wasn't always name TurtleWisp, Some cats use to know her by the name of Arya. She used to live a wonderful life as a kittypet until the day came were her twolegs moved away. Her twolegs never came back for her, and she knew they wouldn't. But in the time of her living there she made many friends and even had a mate, Who was in fact a clan cat. His name was SpikeFoot it wasn't to long ago when he died nor when she realized she was carrying his kits. He sadly died on the thunderpath without even getting the news that he was going to be a father. It was just at this time that her twolegs moved away and she was at a point were she didn't know what to do. Though she did know that his clan (MoonClan) needed to know what happen. So that night, which wasn't but a moon ago she carried SpikeFoot's body to MoonClan and explained what had happened. It was than that she decided, since she didn't have a safety blanket of someone else she would raise her kits in the clan.

*Character
TurtleWisp is a loving figure, her love for her unborn kin is something cat cant break. Hating fighting is were she gets in trouble with, sometimes trying to stop cats from fighting but likely getting hurt in a quarrel. TurtleWisp knowing how loving she is, does have a harsh side if your her kin (which she treats the clan as kin) She can and will get harsh and feisty is a younger rank disobeys her "easy" request.

- Strengths
Caring - Friendliness - Looking out for someone - Taking on a responsibility - Talking in big groups

- Weaknesses
Stubborn - Loosing some cat - Hating - Fights - Feisty

What everybody knows:
*Name: TurtleWisp
Prefix: Turtle - Due to her green eyes
Suffix: Wisp - Her wispy long silky gray fur
Wanted Rank: Reached

The outside:

*Fur: Silky gray
*Eyes: Wonderful green and yellow
*Build: Lithe slim and silky
Scars: One across her flank from her left shoulder
blade to her mid side stomach

Scent: Sweet milk
Voice: Sweet gingerly and clam

Close by:

Father BeeNose
Mother: SmokeTail
Siblings: Raccoon
Mate: SpikeFoot
Kits: Will be having three TWO male ONE female
Mentor: GingerLeaf

✴ Hmm? Repeat that once more. ✴

*History

BreezeFur was once known as NoEar, That name is something of his past that he has forgotten. The past BreezeFur is a different cat from the today version. He used to be apart of a band of rouges, the leader of the band gave him the permanent remembrance of his past, which is his missing ear. When he was a young kit his father and mother were both apart of the rouge group. (In his history he had gone threw several names as for when he was a kit it was Scott, Then the indecent with his ear changed it to Noear, than to the current place he is now Moonclan by the name of BreezeFur.) Anyways, The rouge leader wasn't a nice cat at all, any cat who had kits without him giving permission were to be executed. His parents were always frightened of the thought of it because they were not aloud to, so his father decided to run away and fake a death while his mother let the rouge believe he was their father. As for Scott he always looked up to the rouge and always believed he was his father, as did the rouge. One night the rouge just snapped he had known all along he wasn't the father and was sick of acting. He had killed his mother and one of his siblings before blinding his other sibling, Scot left with only one of his ears. The two siblings ran away, He had changed his name to NoEar and plotted revenge on the rouge, which he still has yet to get. Thought he did move on from the rouge after dealing with his sibling dying of a sickness and being alone. Just as he was about to give in, as for he was starving alone and dehydrated, he found a clan border, he waited for a patrol to come by than tell them everything. They offered for him to join, and he did.

*Character
BreezeFur is a chilled cat, though he likes the sound of being along with the howling wind and shivering trees he also loves the company of others and being in a group. His dry humor is something most dread to hear but they do love to see him try to interact with females as that is when the jokes come from his friends.

- Strengths
Hunting - Open spaces - Talking - Groups - Loyalty

- Weaknesses
Hearing - Balance - Charming others - Humor - Being on time

What everybody knows:
*Name: BreezeFur
Prefix: Breeze - for his strong scent and his love
for being out of camp

Suffix: Fur - Unknown reason
Wanted Rank: Reached

The outside:

*Fur: Black and white
*Eyes: Bright green mix
*Build: Slim and slightly muscular
Scars: He has a missing ear and also a scar on his right cheek
Scent: Strongly of faint mouse and fresh dew
Voice: its not deep nor soft but in the middle.... like a nice breeze

Close by:

Father answer
Mother: answer
Siblings: answer
Crush: answer
Mate: answer
Kits: answer
Mentor: answer

✴ Tiny! pfft I say mighty! ✴

*History

Stark was... well, born as a loner with him mother. He never really got to know his father, nor hear anything of him. His mother, Krestle, on the other hand was there in person to take care of him. But she never took the chance. Only a moon after caring for Stark she left him in the yard of his current owner. A twoleg, Its the closet thing he has to family.

*Character
Stark is a happy go lucky kittypet, he doesn't enjoy life much with his human but does when he gets the chance to be outside in the forest. When the time comes for him to join the clan he will grow into a much needed warrior and apprentice who will learn over the moons what its like to b in a clan

- Strengths
Heights - Speed - Fights - Large groups - the glass is half full -(older) Leading patrols

- Weaknesses
Higher ranks - Water - Being a bit to soft - letting go - being alone

What everybody knows:
*Name: Stark Swiftpaw Swiftleap
Prefix: Swift - His ajile and quick speeds threw the forest
Suffix: Leap - for his leaps that reach far distances
Wanted Rank: Leader

The outside:

*Fur: Pure white snow
*Eyes: Magnificent blus
*Build: Small and fragile
Scars: None
Scent: faint blossoms but mainly of dried food
Voice: somewhat like Nemo (from finding Nemo and Finding Dory) but a bit more higher

Close by:

Father Unknown
Mother: Krestle
Siblings: Feather andHippo
Mentor: Unknown

✴ I can be what I want to be! ✴

*History

Blossompaw doesn't know much about his past, His family abandoned him at the clan border when he was little leaving him to be found by the clan and accepted. Though he does get some dreams every now and than of a deep voice speaking, and some of a light soft voice speaking to him. He likes to believe its his mother and father, only sometimes he can make out the words.

*Character
Starting with his name you may see that this "tom" is not afraid to express himself. Ever since he was a kit he expressed to the clan his feelings about being a male, he always believed he was a female. He kept his Feminine side all threw out his life and even to this vary day.
The thing "he" enjoys most would be the company of his friends that don't bully him, and accept him for who he is. Also hanging around with the queens helping him with everyday duties.

- Strengths
Hunting - Fishing - Swimming - Tracking - Talking - Calming others

- Weaknesses
Being bullied - Trying to be something hes not - Fighting - Keeping to himself - Talking in large groups

What everybody knows:
*Name: Blossompaw BlossomStep
Prefix: answer
Suffix: answer
Wanted Rank: Queen (unlikely)

The outside:

*Fur: Ginger and white
*Eyes: Yellow green mix
*Build: Soft lithe but slightly muscular
Scars: None yet
Scent: Flowers and Honey
Voice: Slightly like a sly female fox

Close by:

Father DewTail
Mother: HoneyStrike
Siblings: [strike]Krestlekit

Crush: Unknown
Kits: None (might want to adopt in later life)

✴ Believe in yourself a little more ✴

*History
Born from his clan born mother BlueWing and non clan father Poseidon.

*Character
Pebblekit is an easy character to understand, He doesn't talk much but when he does what comes out is something fairly wise and agreeable. He likes to think, Its what he does most, if its thinking of what his father and mother were like before he and his siblings were born, or if its a way to keep peace, it may as well be a small little 'invention' to make things easier. If you were to give Pebblekit a 'ranking' in his kin group, it would be the person who keeps them all together and makes sure no trouble is made. Fighting is something easily done for Pebblekit, Battling involves balance and thats what he scores at most. Though hunting isn't a win, having to glide over the tough packed snow threw bramble thickets to reach a helpless creature isn't something he enjoys nor is good at. Having the skill he does in fighting doesn't mean he likes it. He doesn't like to hurt cats, If he didn't have to he wouldn't, but that's in the package of being in a clan.

If you were to ask who this tom is most like most would say he is his mama's boy. He takes after her the most, being shy but impatient, having a huge fear of everything without showing it but also being highly intelligent. Its not at all uncomman to see him crawling up agents her whining at her for attention, it wont go away when hes older either. He will always be checking in on her when shes an elder making sure she has everything she needs. Being protective over his siblings is no doubt in his blood but over his mother, some say and see he does favor his mother over his father. But he wont shun his father, only if he ever hurts his mother who knows what Pebblekit will turn into. It would be like letting the monster inside loose, he wouldn't let anything near her, anyone who would hurt her, he would if needed to chase his father from camp. If his mother did anything to him, his siblings, or his father this tom would be a broken mess. It would possible lead him to run away and not come back for a while, it would be like loosing himself.

Though he would do that for his mother doesn't mean it would ever happen. He still loves his father dearly (not as much as his mother though). Spending time with his father comes rarely, but it truly is enjoyed when it happens. Going out to a stream and fishing has been his favorite so far. All the quite, excitement over a catch, but than having the peace while waiting for a fish to talk. He doesn't like to talk in short conversations but if its a deep meaningful conversation he will run his mouth and listen with all hes got.

Don't get me wrong, when having all these positives you might be asking for a negative, well you got one.
Even with his quite personality this cat can and will get agitated easily. Just hearing a mouse-brained question or answer leaves his whiskers twitching and mouth gaping to 'lash' out in an aggressive tone. Happens a lot, but rarely to highly respected ranks.

- Strengths
Intelligent - Speaking to others 1v1 - Emotional support - balance - Quick/slick

- Weaknesses
Snappy at times - Fearful - Mind of his own - Shy - Rarely speaks

What everybody knows:
*Name: Pebblekit Pebblepaw PebbleCall
Prefix: Pebble - after his fathers brother
Suffix: kit - rank paw - rank Call - unknown reason
*Sexuality: Straight - possible Asexual
Wanted Rank: Warrior, Wouldn't mind Medicine cat

The outside:

*Fur: Somewhat a dark gray 'pebble' color
*Eyes: Calm blue, just like his fathers
*Build: EDIT X < will look like this when he is older/
Scars: None so far
Scent: Thick of sweet sweet freedom and faintly of his mothers milk

Close by:

Father Poseidon
Mother: BlueWing
Siblings: Crowkit Fogkit Mistykit
Crush: Unknown
Last edited by ℋoney on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 am, edited 22 times in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 am

Will be reserved ^^
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:56 am

✴The only time you should ever look back
is to see how far you have come✴

Unlike her brother, she has always been popular. First among the other kits, then among
the apprentices and now even with the warriors.
Because she always has been under her father's protection, she raised quickly in the eyes of
others. That her brother suffers from her glory, she hardly notice, since everything
else fits perfectly into her life.

She is a dedicated, friendly warrior who gives much for her clan, although she still have her
own mind.
She is self-confident, sometimes a little naive and never does things out of malice.
If she hurt someone, then out of ignorance.
She loves company and is not easy to offend, but if Fir is hurt, then she is extremely unforgiving.
What everybody knows:
*Name: Firflame
Prefix: Because at her birth a storm
raged and the noise of the Firs
has drowned out almost all noise

Suffix: Because she is a brave,
fearless fighter

Wanted Rank: Maybe Queen one day

The outside:

*Fur: Medium-length, fluffy, thick fur,
which is
white with large, gray-black patches.