one x one //kinq. & Jenny,//

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one //kinq. & Jenny,//

Postby major pb » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 pm

It's not easy being the new girl, especially when the resident bad boy personally decides to terrorize you.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one //kinq. & Jenny,//

Postby Jenny, » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:09 am

Reserved-
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gordon wyatt // resident bad boy

Postby major pb » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:20 pm

gordon wyatt believes that beneath every good girl, lies a bad one, and he's on a mission to prove it. arrogant, self-absorbed and incredibly good looking, things always go his way. he's got it all; captain-ship of the soccer team, an endless supply of money from his parents, and every girl bowing at his feet. he's physically flawless, and mentally his ego is the size of the sun. gordon is hard not to love, and anyone who's anyone know's who he is, and practically worships him. people are scared of him, with a great reputation comes great power, which he uses to his advantage. he smokes, drinks and parties like there's no tomorrow. but beneath his harsh exterior, he's as mellow as a kitten, provided you ever get that close to him.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:18 pm

bαรic iмfσямαтiσи }}

ғυll naмe: Jennifer Louise Howard.
    coммonly υѕed naмeѕ: Jen, Jenny, Jennifer.
    αgє: 18.
    gєиdєя: Female.
    รєxυαliтy: Straight.
    biятн dαтє: 24th June
    єyє cσlσυя: A bright, light blue. The pretty kind that you can get lost in.

She's the typical "good girl" of the school, spending her time buried among books and getting homework done the minute she gets home. She's a mixture of shy and honest meaning she is good at picking and choosing her battles. If she deeply disagrees with something you say, you will know but if she sees it unimportant she will hold back. She has a quick tongue and will snap at things without thinking if she really does disagree with it, this will be one of the very few times you will actually hear the girl talk. The rest of the time she clams up. She likes to think she's rebellious when no one is watching, trying to do things that are out of her comfort zone but often realizes that what she was doing isn't rebellious when compared to those her age. Despite the label she's been given when a person takes the time to get to know the real her locked inside they'll find that she is nothing like what they see everyday but quite the opposite. Another thing you'll see that she has a good balance of schoolwork and hobbies that you wouldn't expect of the good girl, ones of which you will find out once you get to know her.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:14 am

mentally; exhausted // physcially; flawless // location; school parking lot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The incessant pounding of his headache was what caused a groan to slip from his perfectly pouty lips. He raised a hand, rubbing gently at his eyes before pushing his hair back and out of his face. Practice had finished early last night, and the team had gone out to celebrate. By celebrate they meant drink, and now the hangover was biting him back in the butt. Squinting against the harsh light filtering into his room, Gordon glanced at the alarm clock residing on his dresser. The time read seven fourty five, which meant he had five minutes to get ready if he wanted to make it to school on time. He never did anyway. With another groan, the infamous bad boy pulled himself from his comforter laden bed, biting back a gasp of surprise as he touched the cold wooden floor. It seemed to shock him awake a bit more, as he managed to shuffle across his bedroom to the conjoined bathroom, lazily splashing his face with water, in the hopes it would deem him presentable at school.

Seemingly kicking into gear, Gordon waltzed out of the tiled room, flinging open the door to his closet and picking out the first thing that he saw. Ripped jeans and a blue button up. He changed hastily, leaving the top few buttons undone and pushing the sleeves up to his elbows. A shout sounded from downstairs, and Gordon winced. It would be his father, either reprimanding him again about being late or picking on him for his lazy performance at soccer practice yesterday. Placing his hands on his temples, he rubbed them gently, trying to soothe the headache that had formed. Gordon left his room, trailing exhaustively down the stairs, only to come face to face with an unusual sight; his father cooking pancakes. Not only that, but he had a semi-pleasant smile on his face as he turned to Gordon. "Mornin' son, your's are on the table." Gordon whipped around to see a steaming pile of pancakes, topped off with whipped cream and blueberries. He quirked an eyebrow, clearly confused as to what was going on. "Aren't I going to be late?" His tone was questioning but he still placed himself at the table, digging into them with haste, and savoring the fluffy feel of them. His father merely shrugged, but Gordon still finished them as quickly as possible, picking up his backpack and shooting out the door. His car was waiting for him, a beautiful, brand new, black 2015 Camaro, his pride and joy.

It didn't take long to reach the school, and even though he was already late, Gordon merely sat atop the hood of his car, pulling a cigarette from his pocket. He lit it, before taking a long drag from it. It was finished within minutes, and he stubbed it out before waltzing into the school like he had all the time in the world. The Principal was waiting for him as he rounded the corner, and his beady eyes were penetrating Gordon's well built facade. The Principal knew all about Gordon's life, and pitied him for it. Gordon rolled his eyes and used his hand to push his hair back, wincing slightly at the pain from his headache. "Mornin', Mr. Avery." His voice was raspy from lack of water as he greeted the man halfheartedly. Mr. Avery shook his head in a condescending way. "Quite frankly, Gordon, I'm sick of your attitude, so I've assigned you the new student. She needs someone to show her around, don't screw it up." Gordon waggled his eyebrows. "Is she hot? Can I bang her?" That was all he was interested in, but without waiting for a reply he strode across the hallway to Mr. Avery's office, swinging open the door to face empty air. "Are you making up students again Mr? Because I know a great therapist that could help you."
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:51 pm

"For Pete's sake Jennifer, wake up!" The demanding shout from behind her bedroom door called, shaking her out of a rather pleasant dream. "Alright..alright..I'm up.." she muttered, leaning over to look at her alarm and seeing that she still could have slept in atleast a few more minutes and get to school with plenty of time to spare. She knew this because Hannah, her caregiver had made her try it out before she started going to the school. School. She felt her stomach knot with nerves and let out a sigh as she stared up at the ceiling. She knew she wouldn't fit in like she did at every other school. They moved around a lot since Hannah's fiance had a job which meant he had to go to different states fairly regularly. Throwing her legs over the side of the bed and sitting up she rubbed her face, trying to wake herself up. "Toast is on the table!" She heard Hannah call. By toast, that was literally what she meant, no toppings since they hadn't gotten around to doing the grocery shopping for a few weeks.

Standing up she scuffed towards her closet pulling out some navy blue denim jeans, a white knitted jumper and a scarf. After getting dressed she stumbled downstairs into their excuse of a bathroom, brushing her hair and tying it back in a loose plat. She knew she looked like something the cat dragged in, still. Walking out of the bathroom she made eye contact with Hannah and her disapproving look made Jennifer groan. "But-" "That just wont do," Hannah interrupted, dragging her back into the bathroom. After a re-brushing of her hair and plaiting and dash of makeup later Hannah looked satisfied, this gave Jennifer the chance to escape, hurrying over the the dining table and grabbing her toast and bag. "Byee!" She called as she hurried out the door. Slowing to a walk once she rounded the corner she let out a sigh, First day. You can do this," she told herself, trying to give herself the reassurance she needed. She pulled the bag straps over her shoulders and continued to the school.

A good fifteen minutes walk later she made it, seeing the school swarming with kids made her heart sink. Where did she start? She decided she'd head towards the principals office where she'd had the interview maybe he could point her in the right direction. Slipping in through the busy crowd avoiding the stares and obvious judging she was receiving from students who noticed she was new. She bumped into a student standing by the doorway before stumbling in, forgetting to apologize. "Ah, Jennifer. I see you've survived the first five minutes, just," he said gesturing to her hair which was a mess thanks to being pushed and bumped into in the halls. Sighing in embarrassment as a light brush crept across her cheeks she redid her hair. "I have assigned Gordon here to show you around the school," he stated, gesturing towards Gordon. She simply looked at the boy before back at the principal as he slipped a piece of paper her way, it had her subjects on it and a map just in case. "Thank you," she said quietly, slipping it into her bag. "If you have any questions just ask Gordon or myself," he said. She nodded before slipping out the office again, unsure of where to go which was fairly obvious.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 pm

mentally; mischievous // physcially; energetic // location; school halls

Ignoring the reprimanding that came from the principal, Gordon stepped into the office, quirking his eyebrows at the bleary setting. "So, still haven-" The bad boy trailed off as his eyes found the new girl. She was obviously frazzled, with her plaited locks slowly slipping from their style, and her clothing hanging off her petite frame in an odd way. Gordon tilted his head, a smirk pulling at the corners of his plump lips. "Avery didn't tell me that his standards had dropped so much. I thought only the best of the best came to this school?" His voice held malice, which Mr. Avery chose to ignore, and instead strode out of the office, leaving the two alone. Gordon flashed her a look of annoyance. "Right, don't get me wrong babe, I'm sure there's some guy out there that would want you, but I'm not him." He drawled disinterestedly, wincing at the echo that followed it. His hand found their way to his hair, and he pushed it back quickly. "I'll show you around, but don't get any ideas."

Already a plan was forming in his mind, but he didn't reveal anything as he grasped her arm and tugged on it gently. "First stop, the detention rooms! Count yourself lucky, doll, this is where the king spends most of his time." There was a malicious gleam in his eyes as he dragged her flustered self down the hallway, not toward the detention rooms, but toward the basement. As they entered the empty hallways leading up to the basements, Gordon reached into his pocket and pulled out a smoke, quickly lighting it and taking a long drag.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Jennifer couldn't help but seem rather shocked from the first comment that came from the boys mouth though she didn't let him see it, pretending to be looking at the paper and reading it. As the principal left she felt a slight fear sweep over her not wanting to be around this boy at all, let alone be shown around by him. Letting out a scoff at his comment, seeing that he obviously assumed that she would want to try things on already. Though she wasn't given the time to speak as he was already dragging her around, down the hall and towards the detention rooms. What did she look like to him, a doll? That was clarified when he called her a doll. She wouldn't be spending any time there anyway. But she quickly noticed that her idea of what would be detention rooms weren't even close and wanted to know where he was taking her. Now.

Narrowing her eyebrows as he lit up a cigarette she scoffed in disappointment, firmly tugging her arm free. "Unbelievable," she muttered under her breath, pulling her sleeve back down and fixing herself and clothes up from being dragged down the hall. Deciding not to walk off right there and then she looked around, "Right, where too next?" She demanded her tone flat obviously not keen on this boy at all and not wanting to be around this jerk.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:38 am

mentally; mischievous // physcially; energetic // location; school halls

Gordon quirked an eyebrow, pulling the cigarette away from his mouth and tapping it, so the ashes sprinkled the tiles floor. "Babe, we haven't even seen the detention rooms yet. It's just around this corner." He flashed her a cocky grin, before finishing the flaming health hazard and stubbing it out. He was fairly sure that she would be able to find her way back to the main building, but just to be sure he planned to take her through the 'maze', as the students called it. It was merely a set of winding corridors that even the oldest students could get lost in."Alright doll, just go through these doors, take a left and then a right. I need to slip to the bathroom quickly, don't miss me too much." He shot her a wink as they entered the lowest level in the school. It was fairly dark and quiet around there, and if she took the directions he had given her and followed them, she would find herself in a hallway with multiple exits. It would be hard enough to try and find her way out.

"Oh, and try not to get lost." There was a twinkle of amusement in his eye, as Gordon winked again and quickly turned down a different hallway, returning to the stairwell quickly. He ascended the stairs with haste, putting as much distance between him and the girl as soon as possible.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:05 pm

She gave a slight nod as he explained where the detention rooms were, understanding that she really had no idea where she was and as much as she hated to admit it, he was the one she was trusting because there was no one else around here at the moment. Even though she'd rather take directions from a fly then from him. She watched him put out the cigarette, her facial expressions clearly showing how she was feeling about his actions. Disgust. King did she hear him say? More like royal pain. She glanced towards the doors as he explained the route to where she was going, nodding and starting off walking, just as he turned and walked the other way, to the bathrooms. She followed the directions, looking around when there were multiple exits and letting out a sigh, he hadn't told her where to go from here. Assuming he wanted her to wait for him to catch up from the bathroom she sat down against the wall of the empty halls letting out a sigh and looking up at the ceiling.

Five minutes past, then ten and she was starting to wonder where the boy had got to. Letting out a sigh, she decided that she'd wait a couple more minutes before trying to find the way herself using the map the principal had given her. But she was slightly scared, not wanting to get more lost than she was now. Having waited a further seven minutes, adding two just to be sure, she got up looking out to check to see if he was coming one last time and shaking her head in disappointment when he wasn't. "Only could have expected that," she muttered, pulling out the map and scanning over it. "So there's the principals office...and that must be the main hall...and we went down there and then there so that means that I must be going this way!" She said aloud, turning and walking down one of the halls, "Or was it that one?" She quickly stopped and questioned, seeing this hall didn't seem like the ones on the map. After a good fifteen minutes of trying to figure out what classrooms these were and where she even was she'd gotten more lost than she was in the first place and to top it off, class started in a couple of minutes!
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text