Based on Click to view
Artist Qualeo [gallery]
Time spent 52 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Halloween Event 2K15 - OVER

Postby Qualeo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 am

Souls tore through the archways, crashing through any unsuspecting reaper as they made their way towards the breach; the portal between the underworld and the living world. The usually calm and organized river of souls pouring in to the world was sent in to disarray as these chaotic and vile souls mixed in with them, reapers diving in to attempt to capture the vile souls. Most of them were reacquired, forced in to containers as they were carted away back to their prison. Others, however, slipped out of their grasp and in to the living world once more to carry out whatever nefarious goals they had in mind. Forge, prince of the underworld and keeper of the forge, watched as reapers from all over rushed to contain the chaos, knowing full well that his father would not be pleased.

xXx

“Find the, bind them, and make sure this never happens again! I will not allow such mistakes to happen again – find who is responsible and bring them to me at once!”

Death slunk back in to his armrest, practically seething with rage. On either side of him stood his trusted generals – Martyr and Enki. Enki was the lord of the reapers and Forge’s father while Martyr was the lord of the ghouls. It was rare to see them both here, as Martyr was generally out in the world of the living guiding the ghouls. Enki was usually seen as Death, but that was not the case. Death was an entirely different being in itself, a go among gods that was rivaled only by Life, the goddess that rested among the clouds. Neither particularly cared for the other but by no means did they hate each other; they simply went along with what their duty called. Death allowed Enki to create the Reapers and allowed Ghouls to come in to existence as well, though admittedly Forge and his siblings were not a part of the plan. It’s been heavily suggested that Death guided the other siblings in to the mortal world, leaving only Forge as he is still the only one who can use the Forge. It was that little the read that allowed Forge to continue – and for that he was grateful.

“They are hiding themselves with special masks – it seems someone stole metal from my forge and created masks for them. As long as they wear those, we cannot find them” Forge reluctantly spoke up – it was the truth but it was not in his best interest to admit that his Forge had been compromised.

“No, we can find them at night. They inhabit the souls of normal Simas and corrupt them – once night shows up they turn in to hellish beasts” Martyr interjected, watching as a screen was brought in to view. A creature of horrendous proportions stumbled across it before the screen was dismissed, leaving Death to rumble in thought.

“The mortals are celebrating a specific holiday soon. Use it to your advantage to bring these…Masquerades to their prison once more. They will try to use it as well, so take care that you do not lose too much. I do not accept failure”

With that, the two lords and Forge disappeared, leaving to their duties to help with the campaign. The Masquerades would be locked away for good, or remain forever out of their reach.

SIMAS HALLOWEEN 2015

Welcome to the Simas Halloween event 2K15!! Last year was a huge success so this year we're bringing back the old trick-or-treating with a few new twists. Returning as well are the Reapers and ghouls along with their foe.....Masquerade Simas! During this Halloween, a war has raged between the two races and brought the underworld to its very knees. Reapers, Ghouls, and Masquerades alike will try to convince you to their side....what will you do?

Event Information

As you join the event, you will be separated in to two teams - Ghouls/Reapers/Death and Masquerades. During this event you will each make an MYO based on the side you are assigned to! Each team has a leader who will have a thread to keep track of members and their points. You will also post your MYOs there along with information on them.

During the event, points can be earned via playing the games and earning candies from the artist doors! The exchange rate is 1 candy = 1 point. At the end of the event, the team with the most points collectively will earn access to the very exclusive raffle with items, MYOs, and the ultimate custom package. All teams have access to highest number of candies accumulated prizes and the general raffle. Raffles and candy prizes info will be listed below!

Raffles and Prizes

General Raffle

You know what this is! The usual raffle that comes with every event! For this event there is only one prize, as there will be many more prizes from a kinds of thing this event! Each participant automatically earns 1 raffle ticket by just joining! Every day they post on the separate thread, they earn one raffle ticket! They also earn a raffle ticket for adverting the event each day they post in their signature!

Team Raffle

This raffle is only accessible to the team that wins with the most points accumulated over the entire event! A ton of rare and exclusive prizes can be found in this one, so work hard! The prizes are as follows:

1. Ultimate Custom Package

- Ultimate custom package allows ANY and ALL edits! Any type of jewels or even subspecies (a.k.a event simas) are allowed!

2. Ultimate Halloween Custom Package

- Either a Reaper, Ghoul, or Masquerade custom with ANY and ALL edits.

3. 2 Halloween MYOS

- Rare MYO sot for Ghoul, Reaper, or Masquerade only! Maximum of 2 rare edits ;unlimited uncommon/common edits.

4. Assorted Halloween items

- Randomly selected items from the artist doors.

Most Candies Prizes

The people who earn the most candies during the event will win the following prizes:

1. Ultimate Halloween Custom Package

- Either a Reaper, Ghoul, or Masquerade custom with ANY and ALL edits.

2. Legendary Halloween MYO

- MYO with up two 1 Legendary edit. Unlimited Rare/Common/Uncommon edits.

3. Rare Halloween MYO

- MYO with up to 2 rare edits. Unlimited Common/Uncommon Edits

To Join the event

Code: Select all
Username::
Number:: (First post is 1, 2, 3 etc)
Last edited by Qualeo on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Hallowed Festivity Center

Postby Adonis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:37 am

Greetings mortals. Welcome to the game center! Here you shall find games of all sorts to earn candies and prizes! Find the current games below! Make sure to read the rules and good luck...Mwahahah
His Darkness wrote: Any and all questions about the games should be PMed to Aquastar~, Qualeo or Tharrot.

I'm going to post a description of a sima in the best way possible without revealing it. The one who gets the sima correctly wins the prize! If you've won the previous you round, you may not enter for the next one, as to give everyone a chance at winning.

Everyone has two guesses per day.

Guess Who I am wrote: Refreshing.

I'm going to ask a random question in the thread, it's subject? Anything. The first to get it right however wins for that day. Like the above, you may not enter if you've won the previous round =)

Last Bob For Sima's Winners wrote:
Anthrophobia: October 6
Missing✖: October 7th

Last Test Your Mind Winners wrote:
Puffins and Missing✖; October 6
Puffins: October 15th
Last edited by Adonis on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:40 am, edited 14 times in total.
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Benji & Imir's Door - Open

Postby fairy king » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:28 am

How to buy items

- Make sure you have enough candies for the item you want
- Make sure the item is still in stock
- Pm me with the form below

Username;;
Item;;
Total Candies;;

- Essence of magical creatures - very rare - 120 candies - out of stock;;
gives a sima 3 traits related to a particular theme
[comes in unicorn, werewolf, and vampire bat]

- Vampire bite - common - 20 candies - unlimited in stock;;
gives a sima vampire teeth and slit pupils

- Jack - o - lantern - common - 20 candies - unlimited in stock;;
Gives a sima glowing eyes and jewel

- Spooky hairstylist - uncommon - 40 candies - 7 in stock;;
Gives a sima a ‘spooky’ hairstyle [just gives them hair, really]

- spoopy tail potion - rare - 50 candies - 3 in stock;;
Makes a sima’s tail hairless

- Fairy dust - uncommon - 30 candies - unlimited in stock;;
gives a sima sparkles eue

- Gummy Horns - very rare - 100 candies - 4 in stock;;
gives a sima custom horns

- leftover costume dye - common - 20 candies - unlimited in stock;;
Dyes a sima’s jewel + eyes a different color

- Halloween Scare - very rare - 100 candies - 4 in stock;;
scares your sima so bad their fur stands on-end! [makes them fluffier]

- Spider’s Silk - rare - 60 candies - 5 in stock;;
covers your sima in lots of spider’s silk & also spiders

- The sight of a Cyclops - rare - 50 candies - 3 in stock;;
gives your sima an extra eye in the middle of their forehead

- The Alchemist’s Book - rare - 60 candies - out of stock;;
Gives your sima magical powers [basically magic glowy stuff floats around them]
Last edited by fairy king on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Event 2K15 - NO POSTING

Postby rewind » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:32 pm

You walk down the street looking for houses available to trick or treaters, loaded for bear with an extra bag or two (the last street required an extra bag, it was one of those that gave out full sized candy bars). Many of these houses are dark, but you continue on. However, when you spot the house at the end of the street, you stop. This house feels a bit off. It's silhouette was a mound, despite clearly having a door illuminated (infrequently) by the flickering fluorescent light under what appears to be a roof or perhaps an awning. Curious, you approach the dirt path leading to this house and spot a sign, lit by a crudely constructed motion sensing lamp. The sign is wood and its messy lettering appeared to be gouged out with a sharp tool then painted in with reflective (sorta) paint. It reads "Trick or Treaters welcome! :3", complete with smiley face. Despite the slight urge not to you decide to try this door. As you near the door you finally figure out what's 'off' about this house: it's no house, it's a bunker! It looks like it survived the end of the world or something. The door itself is metal, pieced together with bits of ammo cans, metal crates, signs, and a license plate reading "DEATHMETAL". Many pieces of the door are rusty, pockmarked with bullet holes, or both. Next to it, in orange, are crisp stencil letters reading
"BUNKER
42"
This door still puts you ill at ease, however, you've come this far so it would be silly to turn away now. Cautiously, you knock three times, the sound resonating deep within the bunker. A metallic yet harmonious voice answers your knock with a "Coming~!" After a few seconds of awkward silence, the door opens to reveal a robotic beast holding a 5-gallon bucket!

Welcome to Rewind's Bunker!
Here you can knock on the only door in this event that has a high chance of giving you tetanus! Hahah just kidding with ya. My door won't harm ya... much, anyway. Onto the rules!!

Rules:
-You may only knock once per day.
-Knock and send me a short-ish RP thing involving my door and you sima(s). If you're a non-owner you can use an OC or just come as yourself!
- I like funny things. If you can, make your RP thing funny.
That's about it for rules, really.

Prizes!
That's what you're here for anyway.
All edits will be done by me.

Custom Very Rare
A custom sima done by me. 2 available

Leftovers Common-Rare
Last year's items comin' back to haunt ya. Random item from last year's door.

Two-Sticked Popsicle Rare
What are these things called anyway? Guarantees twins.

Scrap Metal Uncommon
What's that doing in my treat bucket? Oh well. You can have it. Adds a metal patch to your sima.

Cat Fur Common
Looks like my cat's been sleeping in my buckets again. Adds a little bit of fuff to your sima.

Actual Stew Rare
IT'S STEW THIS TIME I SWEAR! Allow an extra breeding for one sima.

Weird Gunk Uncommon
There's some goop in your face. Adds glowy drool/tears.

Candies Very Common
Tasty. Given out in prime numbers greater than 1 but less than 20.

Crown Piece Uncommon
A piece of family heirloom I'm working on repairing. Trade in 3 for a premade!

Possibly more?

And now time for something completely different....
So I really like to see teamwork happen so I'm gonna pull a glispa and leave a hidden message in my replies, whenever Kest, Mora, or Pyrus answer knocks on my door from now on. But there's a catch! You'll only get part of the puzzle! So therefore you must work as a small group/team (regardless of your event team) to figure out the puzzle. Everyone in your little group (the one's who answer/contribute to that specific puzzle) will get a prize! There's a chance you might get all the pieces on your own, but since I, Artyom, Izanagi, Mjolnir, and a few others also answer the door it won't happen much (or at all, if i can pull it off). After a puzzle is solved i will post it (and the winners) here and a new puzzle will be given!
Current Prize: Candies and an uncommon item for everybody on the team!

PM me this if you think you've figured out the puzzle!
[b][u]I think I got it, Re![/u][/b]
[b]Usernames;;[/b]
[b]Answer;;[/b]

Shop!!!

Common edit Items- 19 candies - Unlimited Stock
Uncommon edit Items- 23 candies - Unlimited
Rare edit items- 57 candies - 8 stocked per item - 1 of each per user
VR/Legend edit items - 103 candies - 4 in stock per item - 1 of each per user
Last edited by rewind on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
About:
life's a bit like my stevie nicks cassette,
you can't go back.
you've no choice but to go forward.

"rewind walks around in an all-camo suit
trying to find another way to enter the
fae realm. No one saw anything."
rewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Come on in!
Prices, limits and what have you are all written there! u v u
SIMAS are ONE PER PERSON! as are the LIMTIED items!
Please PM me to claim things, with the title 'Sima Halloween Spending' to be counted!! n v n

I will most likely be restocking my simas a bit later! o D o
Stay tuned!

RESTOCK 1
If you've gotten a sima from a prior batch, you MUST give others a chance!
I will post if the remaining simas will go up again to people who've already gotten one, but I'm trying to promote EVERYONE getting a FAIR CHANCE to get one from me if they want! q D q

RESTOCK 2
These are OTA, so people who can't be there to snipe them right away- or people who don't have enough straight up candy- can get simas. People who haven't gotten simas from me yet may offer, but after a good period of time if there aren't any offers I'll open it up to other people who already have one.

The Feline Duo and Orphan Duo are still open as well!
People who already have a sima from me may offer on them as well. u v u

The duos are meant to go together but you CAN offer WITH A FRIEND!
Just decide which of the pair you'd like and make an offer! Be sure to let me know who you're teamed up with if you're interested in this though! n v n
Last edited by rem sleep on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 12 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glispa's door - open

Postby Glispa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:06 pm

You walk up to a house, the next one in your little trick or
treat journey. This house however doesn't hold much hope
with you as it not only seems to not be decorated in any
way other than an excessive amount of lanterns and candles
lighting the patch to the small porch facing your way but
there also doesn't seem to be much to anyone home as
pretty much all the windows are pitch black and holds no
light to them other than what is cast from the lanterns and
candles surrounding the porch. But either way you decide
to give it a go, walking up to the door

Because... what do you have to lose ?

Rules for buying treats at my door
- Send me a Pm with the treats you would like to buy as
well as your total sweet amount
- There are certain treats you are only allowed to buy one
of, keep and eye out on that

Nothing to see here

Empty canvas - very rare - 1-2
A custom sima made with the design of your choice, can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Empty beginners canvas - Very rare - 1 non-owners only
A custom sima specifically for those who have yet to archive their first sima, and much like the regular Empty canvas it' made with the design of your choice and can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Do-It-Yourself horns - Common - 10 sweets - unlimited in stock || uncommon - 25 sweets - unlimited in stock ||
Rare - 65 sweets - 7 in stock - 1/person || Very rare - 110 sweets - 2 in stock - 1/person

A set of different part for the sima to make their own horns, the contents of the set varies with the rarity of the set and can go form a simple set to make up a pair of standard horns to a rarer set which contains the material for more, bigger or shaped horns. Use at your own risk as the glue is extremely strong and has been known to permanently glue to horns stuck to the sima.

Frostbite in a jar - Rare - 70 sweets - 7 in stock - 1/person
A dust like gas contained in a tightly sealed jar, that when put in contact with the pelt of a sima covers them in patches of frost and ice as well as making the skin around those patches generally pale. Other than that it doesn't seem to have any other major impact on said sima

Energy extractor - Rare - 60 sweets - 5 in stock - 1/person
A small device meant for a one time use only that is the twin item of the Element extractor that instead of the element the sima possesses focuses on the energy it contains and brings this forth in a mass of energy in the colour of the sima's eyes or jewel that either comes to swirl around their body or emits from their being. This device also has a small chance of breaking the jewel of the sima if their being can't handle the pressure put on them by the use of this device

Element extractor - Rare - 60 sweets - 7 in stock - 1/person
A small device meant for a one time use only that is the twin item of the Energy extractor that instead of the energy the sima contains focuses on the element it possesses and brings this forth by adding an effect to the sima in their respective element that varies a lot in shape and appearance depending on their given element. This device also has a small chance of breaking the jewel of the sima if their being can't handle the pressure put on them by the use of this device

Colour disruptor - Rare - 55 sweets - 7 in stock - 1/person
A small both colourless and tasteless pill that when divided and consumed by both parents alters the outcome of the kits in their litter, depending on the outcome it can either change the shade of all the colours inherited, alter the colours inherited in another way or even add an additional colour or two from a mix of some of the parents colours.

Tuft of fur - Rare - 65 sweets - 7 in stock - 1/person
A tuft of fur from some unknown animal simply tied together with a thin string that when rubbed to the pelt of a sima changes their fur to be other than a bit longer either fluffier or harsher in texture. May cause itching in the skin of the sima during the first few days

Ear diadem - Rare - 80 sweets - 6 in stock - 1/person
A simple diadem with a pair of ears attached to them that comes in various shapes and colours that also has an awful habit of merging with the sima upon contact and thus permanently changes the ears of the sima, use with care.

Baby powder - Uncommon - 35 sweets - unlimited in stock - 1/person
A pale soft powder used on newborn kits that gives them a random mutation that could be everything between a change in colour from their original colour to an addition to their body, are to be used along with a nursery ticket.

Colourful liquid - Uncommon - 30 sweets - unlimited in stock
A very bright and colourful liquid contained in a small bottle that when consumed colours all the liquids in the sima after the colour of the sima's jewel or eyes, It also has a habit of making the sima drool and leak from their eyes more than they usually do

Permanent lenses - Common - 15 sweets - unlimited in stock
A very special pair of lenses that doesn't change the colour of the eye but rather the style of the eye to a different style then what they originally held. Some examples on this is making the pupil lighter, changing the shape of the pupil a well as adding a sort of pattern to the iris

Sweets - Very common
Sweets that comes in various flavours and shapes and are given out in bundles of amounts between 2-15, and other than being tasty they are also used as both the currency and point system for this event

A sima friend - ???
Sometime now and then I will be giving out a premade sima or two at my door, some may be given out by simply being lucky whilst some might require you to go a little bit farther and look at things a little bit differently. So keep an eye open or wish for the best and you might carry one of these home
Last edited by Glispa on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Qualeo's Sale - OPEN

Postby Qualeo » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Candy Sales

Items

Death's Disciple's Amulet

"Death is a cunning individual - dealing with mortals using all kinds of tricks and means of deception. This amulet was forged within the Heart of the Underworld and cursed with the magic of Death himself. Do you dare adorn what bears his name with the darkest of inks - blood?"

(Transforms a Sima's tail in to pure bone and turns the jewels, eyes, and scleras completely black)

- 100 Candies - 1 per user - 0 in stock

Forge's Hammer

"The son of Enki is most known for his care for the forge, creating the chains that bind the souls of many to the underworld. The hammer of Forge is a weapon of unimaginable power - though greatly reduced outside of Death's realm."

(Allows the transformation of a jewel to any type - even custom. Rarity of allowed change if rolled upon earning)

Uncommon - 50 candies

Rare - 75 Candies - 2 per user - 2 in stock

Legendary - 200 Candies - 1 per user - 1 in stock

Simas

http://sta.sh/22dusiirk4op?edit=1

Candy PPS Simas - 50 candies - 1 per user

Monkey Sima - 100 candies

Scared Cat Sima - 100 candies

Mood Jewel Sima - 300 Candies (Jewel changes color based on mood. Star jewel is NOT a custom jewel)

You may only purchase ONE of the NON-PPS Simas.
Last edited by Qualeo on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RottenMilk » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:02 pm

============================================================================================================
[img]bat%20candies%20here[/img]
You notice the candies Dayu gives out to you are shaped like little bats and Sima jewels. You question if these are actual items...they look too...childish. Oh well candy is candy and as you eat a jewel candy you are taken back at incredibly sweet they are. You decide that they are too sweet, but you don't want to be rude and give them back so you just keep them, maybe you will trade them for whatever is in the crate next to Dayu. Maybe it'll be a Sima or just some other candy that will help your Sima.

===============================================================================================================
I AM Open||Closed

===============================================================================================================
Items||SilverHeartAlchemist will do any edits these candies or items do to a Sima
More to come later

These simas may be bought for candies
you MUST have the enough candies to get them

candy monster 100 candies

friend to all ghosts 40 candies

potion/Ink 20 candies

items for candy

Weeping Willow
Branch
Gives a Sima branch-like
antlers
VERY RARE
PRICE;;110 candies
4 left: 1 per user

Cat's Eye
Turns a Sima's Jewel
into a "firefly" with
a black line in the
middle resembling a cat's eye
Changes Sima rarity to rare
RARE
PRICE;;50 candies
8 left:1 per user

Witch's Lock of Hair
Gives a Sima without hair
minor hair edits
UNCOMMON
PRICE;;20 candies
20: 1 per user

Small Thorns
Gives a Sima claws
COMMON
PRICE;; 15 candies
Unlimited: 3 per user

Spilled Potion
Changes a Sima's eyes or Jewel
to a different color
COMMON
PRICE;; 15 candies
10 left

Broken Chilled Glass
Gives a Sima crystals/ice on
their body
VERY RARE
PRICE;;120 candies
4 left: 1 per user

Black Liquorice
Gives a Sima black eye-whites
RARE
PRICE;;55 candies
8 left: 1 per user

POST AT MY DOOR THREAD
Last edited by RottenMilk on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Richard's Door

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:22 am

Richard's Halloween Shop

Go here to buy from my shop!

Very Rare

Horn Growth
Allows your Sima to grow horns of your choosing.
120 sweets
4/4 available - 1 per user

Essence of Vampire bat-
Gives the Sima Bat-like ears, vampire teeth, and chibi bat wings.
150 sweets

Fertility dust
Gives a Sima an extra breeding slot.
100 sweets

Rare

Bat Call
Calls bats to fly around your Sima constantly.
50 sweets
8/8 available - 1 per user

[on hold]

Ghost friend-
Give your Sima a ghost friend.
50 sweets

[on hold]

Electric Shock
- Gives a Sima an electric charge that fluffs their fur up. A side effect is electric charges running through the fur.
70 sweets

Uncommon

Enchanted Rubber Snake-
Gives your Sima a split tongue like a snake. May cause speech impediments.
20 sweets
Unlimited

Enchanted Spider Silk-
Covers your Sima in some spider webs.
30 sweets
Unlimited

Demon Glow
Gives your Sima red glowing eyes and a red glow on their jewel.
20 sweets
Unlimited

Halloween Do-
Change your Sima's hairstyle
50 sweets
Unlimited

Monster teeth
Give your Sima sharp pointy teeth.
30 sweets
Unlimited
Last edited by AlaskanAlpaca on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Little Black Cat

Postby gecko » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:51 am

OPEN

The black cat twirls around your legs, purring in greeting. Looks like she got over her fears of people, and wants to show you something! You follow her to a little log with multiple scratches carved into them, with familiar looking items laying above them. Could these be prices..? The kitty purrs and looks at your pockets expectantly in search of any candies that she might be able to enjoy...

(6 in stock) (50 candies/ea)
Radioactive Lollipop
Allows you to give your Sima custom cat like ears (if it is found on a type of cat, then your Sima can have them).

(6 in stock) (40 candies/ea)
Radioactive Gumballs
Allows your Sima to have a slightly fluffier mane (nothing too crazy, but longer and smoother like a fluffy cat). (Must be done by me)

(20 in stock) (20 candies/ea)
Radioactive Toffee
Gives your Sima slitted cat eyes.

(6 in stock) (60 candies/ea)
Radioactive Candy
Allows your Sima to have risen fur, like a scared cat (Must be done by me)

Important
Message me with the title "Sima Halloween Item Purchase" to buy an item or else you will not be counted! Also, wait for a reply before posting anywhere if it is a limited item, as they may have already been sold out already and I want to avoid anymore confusion! Thank you!

If there is anyone with any special cat treats that haven't been used, feel free to PM me with a cat you want a new cat Sima to be based off of and I will try to create it for you to 'summon'.

Everyone who needs me to do things in regards to Halloween Event edits to their Simas, please PM me so I can put them on a list. (I lost a few of the ones I said I would do after the event in the mass hoard of messages I got RIP)
Last edited by gecko on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:36 am, edited 25 times in total.
gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me