the wizarding world (semi-lit)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: the wizarding world (semi-lit)

Postby Wolfsabre » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 am

(That's all right, I was planning on starting tonight but I doubt we'll get very far)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleStarWolf » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 pm

(Is the hufflepuff seeker still open?)
Slowly closing my account.
All pets in trade group are for trade for FR treasure.

LittleStarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:06 pm

(Yes it is, would you like to have it reserved?)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleStarWolf » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Wolfsabre wrote:(Yes it is, would you like to have it reserved?)

(Yes please. for now at least. I do have a few questions I will ask in pm.))
Slowly closing my account.
All pets in trade group are for trade for FR treasure.

LittleStarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm

(I edited my post with my form)

my birthday is january 4th!

my flight rising
battle.net - capricorn #1317
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elfaron. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 pm

“A woman without a man
is like a fish without a bicycle.”
        ● Gᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ●
        "Hello! I'm Victoire Weasley. I am a Ravenclaw, aged fifteen and therefore going into my fifth year at Hogwarts. I'm fond of quidditch, and am a Chaser on our team, along with being the captain. In all honesty, I'm extremely surprised that I was given this rank, as I am a younger student, and there were older ones on the team last year. Regardless, I'm quite honoured. Along with being quidditch captain, I'm a Prefect this year, which, in all honesty, I'm very excited about, though I don't know how much I'll like the rounds- the bathroom, however, sounds magnificent. When someone asks me a question, I nearly always answer honestly, as I don't see the point in lying to people. Sometimes this leads to bluntness and hurting others' feelings, but it generally pays off in the end, because people know they can trust me. My best friends are Christian Ravenstar, along with Teddy Lupin, who's my Uncle Harry's godson- and he's a metamorphmagus, which I think is pretty cool. I'm at least kind of friends with all of Teddy's, though, because I started hanging out with them when I was a bit younger. I'm also one eighth Veela, which would be really cool, except that people in general find me especially pretty, which I kind of wish didn't happen."

“Kindness is a language
which the deaf can hear
and the blind can see.”

● Lᴏᴠᴇ Lɪᴠᴇs ●
        "Pretty boring, why do you ask?" Victoire Weasley has never, in her entire life, been in a relationship. She's always been very, very skepitcal of all romantic interests in her, as she's very fearful that it's only due to her Veela blood. She could, without even trying, name off a few instances where she's turned down dating offers. Now, take that skepticism, and add on the fact that she's had a crush on someone for as long as she can remember... who, you may ask? Why, none other than her best friend, Teddy Lupin. She's always thought he's really sweet, spending as much time around him as she possibly could. She's been teased countless times by younger members of her family- mostly Louis-, though she's never cared to confirm their suspicions that, yes, she fancies him. She also thinks it nice that his appearance is, like hers, not completely... normal, in the fact that he's a metamorphmagus, meaning that it can change at will."

“Men are from Earth,
women are from Earth.
Deal with it.”

● Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ●
        "I'm really, really outgoing; suppose that's what I get for spending so much time around Teddy. I'm still really smart, though, and I'm probably as sarcastic as Christian. I'm sort of opinionated, but I'm really loyal and trustworthy."
        Victoire has a lot of really magnificent qualities. For one, she's intelligent, and a quick thinker. She can come up with counters to arguments on the spot, and witty comments are a usual thing with her. While she's very caring, she loves to tease her closest friends and family, so if she makes fun of you, take it as a compliment rather than an insult. She's very sympathetic, and overreacts when her closest friends are upset or hurt, going far out of her way to cheer them up. She's brave in the sense that she'll stick up for others, but she doesn't think herself worth sticking up for, and often gets mad at others if they try to to that for her (though she'll secretly be grateful). She's also very blunt and straightforward, and generally not seeing how it hurts people's feelings. While she's very friendly she won't be the first to start a conversation with someone new, as she's afraid of coming off as weird. Contrary to her appearance, she loves to joke around and is quite tomboyish, which can come as a surprise to others.

turn ons
        - Joking around
        - Kindness
        - Being accepting
        - Caring about what's inside more than what's outside

turn offs
        - Being a jerk
        - Shallowness
        - Being judgemental

- Fruits
        - Shorts
        - Hugs and cuddling
        - Fluffy blankets

dislikes
        - Excessive makeup
        - Hard mattresses
        - Hot weather
        - Thick socks
        - Fancy hairdos

fears
        - Losing the people close to her
        - Never finding someone who loves her for her
        - Death Eaters returning

"Wit is educated insolence."
        ● Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ●
        Victoire has long, layered, dirty blonde hair, reaching to about a quarter of the way down her arms. he likes keeping it back in a ponytail most of the time, so that it's out of the way, though she thinks it looks nicer down and tends to leave it down if it won't bother her. Her eyes are green in color, although they appear a dull blue from afar, and she has a wide grin. She's somewhat tall, standing at 5 feet 8 inches, and is quite skinny, at just shy of 120 pounds. She has tanned skin, though in the winter it tends to get very pale.

"Take a day to heal from
the lies you’ve told
yourself and the ones
that have been told to you."

● Tʜɪs, Tʜᴀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Oᴛʜᴇʀ Tʜɪɴɢ ●
        Victoire has a cat named Raven, and her wand is made of aspen with a dragon heartstring core, thirteen inches and quite inflexible. Aspen is a wandwood known for its spectacular charms work, and most owners of this wood are- or will become- spectacular duelists. Aspen also signifies a strong-willed and determined wielder; the types most likely to be drawn to a quest or a new idea. On top of that, dragon heartstring is known to be the core with the most power, and though it's prone to accidents, the core is good for hexes and is quick to master spells. Her patronus is an ocelot, and she has a younger sister named Dominique, and a brother named Louis. "Technically, I guess I'm a pureblood, but I have Veela in me, too, and us Weasleys are known as blood traitors."
        {OOC:// FC Amber Heard. My apologies for the bad quality picture of the wand, but it's handmade and I'm not the best photographer. Credits for wand information to pottermorespoilers}

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]| [color=#7C419E][b]V I C T O I R E[/b] . G I N E V R A . [b]W E A S L E Y[/b][/color] |[/size]
[size=85]{ [color=#7c419e]R[/color][color=#7c429e]A[/color][color=#7d449e]V[/color][color=#7d459e]E[/color][color=#7e469e]N[/color][color=#7e479e]C[/color][color=#7f499e]L[/color][color=#7f4a9e]A[/color][color=#804b9e]W[/color] [color=#814e9e].[/color] [color=#81519e]P[/color][color=#82529e]R[/color][color=#82539e]E[/color][color=#83549e]F[/color][color=#83569e]E[/color][color=#84579e]C[/color][color=#84589d]T[/color] [color=#855b9d].[/color] [color=#865e9d]C[/color][color=#875f9d]A[/color][color=#87609d]P[/color][color=#87619d]T[/color][color=#88639d]A[/color][color=#88649d]I[/color][color=#89659d]N[/color] [color=#8a689d].[/color] [color=#8b6b9d]C[/color][color=#8b6c9d]H[/color][color=#8c6d9d]A[/color][color=#8c6e9d]S[/color][color=#8c709d]E[/color][color=#8d719d]R[/color] [color=#8e749d].[/color] [color=#8f769d]F[/color][color=#8f789d]I[/color][color=#90799d]F[/color][color=#907a9d]T[/color][color=#917b9d]H[/color] [color=#917e9d]Y[/color][color=#927f9d]E[/color][color=#92819d]A[/color][color=#93829d]R[/color] [color=#94859d].[/color] [color=#95879c]C[/color][color=#95889c]R[/color][color=#968a9c]U[/color][color=#968b9c]S[/color][color=#978c9c]H[/color][color=#978e9c]I[/color][color=#978f9c]N[/color][color=#98909c]G[/color] [color=#99939c]O[/color][color=#99949c]N[/color] [color=#9a979c]T[/color][color=#9b989c]E[/color][color=#9b999c]D[/color][color=#9c9b9c]D[/color][color=#9c9c9c]Y[/color] }[/size]

[size=85][color=#9C9C9C]text[/color]
[color=#7C419E][b]"dialogue"[/b][/color]
[color=#7C419E]"[u]dialogue[/u]"[/color]
[color=#7C419E][i]'thoughts'[/i][/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by elfaron. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
elfaron.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsabre » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:50 pm

(Accepted, are you guys ready to get started tonight?)
Wolfsabre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 pm

{Once I get home, working xD}
I'M BACK IN BLACK.