Ponderings on Wolves

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Ponderings on Wolves

Postby purplerevolution » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am

Something about a wolf makes it almost as good as a cat. :?: Anyway, I was wondering why werewolves are so popular. I've always liked the idea of changing into animals, but I was thinking an eagle or a tiger. Back to the werewolves. Jacob Black - sooo overrated. I've always like werewolves I guess, but never Jacob. If anyone likes wolves, or has any kind of answer to these questions, of course you're free to post. :D
purplerevolution

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ponderings on Wolves

Postby correlate. » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 am

I'm not sure really... I guess girls think they're hot in human form...Which they are, but...yeah.
I imagine it would hurt... This confuses me a little. Let me think!
signed correlate.
correlate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow. » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 am

I prefer not to relate werwolves or shapeshifters of any kind to those that are found in the Twilight saga, the same way I wouldn't relate vampires to the "vampires" that are found in that series.

I'd generally think it would hurt a lot for your skin or bones to change in such a way for you to go from human to wolf or vice versa, because our bone structures are so different...

I like werewolves and shapeshifters of certain sorts, but at the same time I'd prefer it be at least realistic. I dunno, though, I guess.
.Arrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWren » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:47 am

I think people are drawn to the idea of shape shifting creatures such as a werewolf because it would give a temporary break from humanity so to speak. You have another side of your consciousness that doesn't have the troubles or expectations of a human being in society.
DarkWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:54 am

Please do not grave dig old threads.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me