|тнє -я є α l- ωσяld|

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: |тнє -я є α l- ωσяld|

Postby moiety » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 pm

"Thank you." Caysee said with another smile. She followed the blonde's gaze out the window for a moment, then looked back to her. "Yeah, as soon as everyone gets here and we actually can get going." She replied jokingly. Though it was true, she was really in no rush at all. They had three months, after all..
moiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Heather's jaw dropped. "You're kidding. There are more people?" She playfully touched her temples, as if fighting a headache. "I wonder what the house'll look like." She pondered this, tilting her head. The blonde smiled faintly to herself, imagining the fun they'd expreience. But then, that was what mostly everyone was thinking about. No one really concidered the bad scenarios, which were bound to happen. Arguments, betrayal, cheating... Oh my.
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

{{ If your character isn't in the limo yet, just pretend they are/were lol they're going to the house now. I don't want this to die with them not even out of the limousine yet. That would be sad xD }}

· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
a r a b e l l a - g r a c e - w i t t a k e r
With no one able to provide an answer to her question, Arabella situated herself comfortably in the leather seat [ or at least as comfortable as you could get in a car as crowded as this one ]. Her temple rested against the window, and her pale-blue gaze staring through its tinted glass. Briefly, she went over each of their names. Zoë. . .Caysee. . .Renee. . .the two twins whose name's she couldn't remember. That was as far as she got. They'd have time for all that when they got to the house. If they'd ever get there. Her hopes were once again dismissed at the entrance of a girl, an annoying looking boy, and another blonde-haired girl. ' Please be the last ones. ' her pleads were answered at the sound of a door being pulled shut and the engine turning over. "Thank god." she breathed, a broad smile playing at her lips as she sat up and the car -- finally -- began to move. She couldn't decide which excited her more: being able to see the house they'd be staying in, or being greeted by Juno when she got there. She noticed one of the other girls, a blonde, also carried a puppy. Which was a good thing. At least it and Juno could keep eachother company. Then again, she couldn't really be sure how the six year old Siberian Husky would react to the presence of a rambunctious little puppy.

Eventually her attention pulled back toward the window and she stared absentmindedly out at the scenery rushing past for the remainder of the ride. Which wasn't a long one. Her smile resurfaced as the vehicle crawled to a stop at the end of a long driveway. " . . .holy sh-t " she stared in awe out the window, up at the massive house [more like mansion] that towered over them. Gripping the handle, she swung the door open. A burst of warm, sticky air swirling into the car as she stepped onto the pavement.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Heather let out a small squeal as they pulled into the driveway of the house. She threw open the door in almost unison to the other blonde girl and stepped out, spreading her arms wide as if to hug the air. Her dog immediately bounded for the house, but turned and gazed at the beach. The poor soul looked a little torn. Making the decision for him, Heather picked him up and walked toward the house. Her steps were quick; The girl was determined to get one of the best rooms. She made it onto the porch and opened the door excitedly. Her heart flipped when she saw the interior. "Oh my god!" Heather said loudly as she stepped inside. She took her time wandering through the home, amused that people were still struggling to get out of the limo.
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compulsive » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Parker
Parker casually walked along the crowd, looking for his destination. What was his destination? Some formal looking man with a sign with multiple names on it, one happening to be his is what he was expecting. Parker pretty much had nothing with him. Just the clothes he was wearing, his cell phone and a wallet filled with cash. The boy looked almost a little out of place because most people had luggage with them or atleast some kind of bag. He shrugged, big deal, like it really mattered. Looking around, Parker thought he saw what he was looking for. The brunette smiled to himself, walking over. There it was, his name. He stated his name and got into the limbo.
"Hey."
'CAUSE LATE AT NIGHT
WRONG SOUNDS MORE APPEALING THAN RIGHT

i'm so sorry for being gone for so long and i wish i had a good reason
a year later and i'm back what now
compulsive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:21 pm

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Austin Dave Boudreaux
- gєиdєя : : Male
- αgє : : 21

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 6 feet 7 inches
- ωєιgнт - 179 pounds
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Country/Beach
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - His dirty blond hair and his blueish-brown eyes
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - None

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - "When I see someone, I'll let you know..."
- тнємє ѕoиg - Dirt Road Anthem
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - "Straight, and nothing bit straight."
- яαиdoм fαcт -
Austin's football team won 4 championships in a row when he was 14.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Austin is a tough and strong guy, both physically and emotionally. He can be a flirt sometimes and the perfect gentleman at other times. But he also knows how to hold a grudge and has some pretty good come-backs. Although he is very smart about his actions. Usually a serious guy, he also knows how to have fun. Austin would party all night if he could and he would spend a whole day doing nothing but swimming at the beach or something. Austin is usually in a good mood, but catch him on his rarely bad days and he's likely to snap and slap. He will also consider you an enemy after that, especially if you annoy him to his limits or try to start some drama with him. Besides, in his mind, the drama is left to the girls. And when Austin wants to, he will get very romantic in his country-styled way. So overall, he's a fun-loving, party-all-night, country boy who has a rare but horrible bad side.
- ρєт[ѕ] -
His dog Buddy
Last edited by canis, on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carrie dee. » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm

c|α|ѕ|ѕ|ι|α
c||α|ι|я|є

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : "Cassia Margaret Claire, at your service."
- gєиdєя : : "Wow. That stings."
- αgє : : "I'm 19. Why, do I look older?!"

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - "5'7, on the dot."
- ωєιgнт - "Don't you know that it's rude to ask a lady her weight? Well, if you must know, I weigh 120 pounds."
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - 
Out and about. X-x-X
Unique style of me! X-x-X
Gotta love your jeans! X-x-X
Sweet 'n Sassy. X-x-X
Accesssooorrriiieeeessssss. X-x-X

- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - "I don't know, really. Maybe my smile? I've been told that it's pretty contagious."
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - "A simple nose piercing and an old henna tattoo I got at a state fair. It's fading. I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I have to admit something; I'm afraid to go by myself."

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - "Personal much? Well, now I'm not going to tell you."
- тнємє ѕoиg - 'Strip Me' by Natasha Benningfield [Link coming soon]
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - "Straight as an arrow, thanks."
- яαиdoм fαcт - "I've always been jealous of gay men and their insufferable fashion taste."
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - In one word, Cassia is conflicted. Strange word to describe her, huh? Well, if you took a closer look, you'd disagree. All through her childhood, she wasn't allowed to do certain things. Instead of going out with her friends, she had to stay in and study or practice her piano. Her parents were strict, though the loved her very much. As much as she loves her parents as well, she feels angry at them for restraining her during her prime time to find who she was. Cassia rebelled; small things at first, like piercing her nose and staying out later and later each night. This created the party-animal inside of her. As soon as she turned 16, Cassia reinvented herself. She was a friquent perty-goer and often came home is a less-then-decent state. Cassia can get wild, yet rarely ever has a drink. Even though she resents what her parents did, she still is very responcible. She is always the designated driver, though she never likes driving her friends around while they are acting stupidly. But, crazy she is. Dancing on table-tops in no problem, flirting with a stranger a breeze. Yet, she knows in her heart that something is missing.

Cassia knows when she's doing something wrong. After years of strict parenting, her moral compass is pretty much welded into place. Right and wrong are easy to distinguish, even when she goes against her better judgement. In her heart, Cassia knows when she's making a mistake. But, her ideas of rebellion push into her mind again, so she just goes on with the deed though her stomach feels sick. Truthfully, Cassia is a very relaxed, easy-going girl. She doesn't look at life to seriously and is always thinking about something, whether it's what she is going to wear or what's wrong with society. Her composition is cool and collected, even when she's falling apart. She is very sensitive about bullying and rude comments in general, and doesn't believe in it herself. Cassia is always pretty chill, not minding if somebody pokes fun at her. She can always tell if she should take something to heart or if she should just laugh it off, the latter being more in use. 

Her angry side is rare, though it isn't nonexistent. She is more of a silently angry type, not outright stating what was upsetting her. It's very east to tell when Cassia is upset or angry. 'Subtle' isn't a word to describe her. She blantly ignores you or waves you off by finding something else to absorb her attention in. She's learned how to keep everything bottled up, even though she knows that it's a nasty habit.

Cassia is always there for you when you're down and will always catch you when you're falling. She is most of the time pretty positive, so she can make someone smile pretty easily. Sarcasm is her second language, though she knows when she's pushing the bar. She's great at making friends, though she can be pretty high-matinence herself. But, relationship-wise, she hadn't been delt Fate's lucky hand. Cassia has only been in one relationship, and that was in the 11th grade. It lasted about, oh, maybe 5 weeks? She can be a gooey romantic or just a person's best friend, but she's looking for somebody to share that with. Cassia knows that she'd be low-matinence for the person. She wouldn't need to know where he is every moment or every day, or who he's with. She's very understanding and will give you a chance to explain a sticky situation, even if it's difficult to keep her mouth shut. Overall, Cassia is just a trouble-maker with good intentions.

- нιѕтoяу - "I was born in Manhattan to a mother, father, and an older brother named Conner. Well, I guess you could confided Axel a part of my family as well, but we only fostered him for a while. He's more of a really close family friend. Nothing exciting, really."
- ρєт[ѕ] - "My two puppies. The first one is a Patterdale Terrier named Bear; the second an Australian Shepherd named Moose. Both are males."

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : "Axel Calvin Thorne, nice to meet ya."
- gєиdєя : : ".....Jerk."
- αgє : : "I'm 20. Yeah yeah; I look young. But, believe me, I'm not 17."

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - "I'm 5'11. Perfectly normal, huh?"
- ωєιgнт - "156 pounds. Why does it matter?"
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Axel doesn't wear anything too interesting; just some jeans, button-up shirts, v-necks, tee-shirts, basketball shorts.... You catch my drift.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - "None that I can think of."
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - "Nope. I'm clean."

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - "No, not yet."
- тнємє ѕoиg - "Ever The Same" by Rob Thomas [Link coming soon.]
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - "Straight, thanks."
- яαиdoм fαcт - "In my spare time, I voulenteer. Though most people don't know this about me, I actually enjoy going to the Retirement Homes and reading to the elders or helping out at the local Soup Kitchen. My personal favorite, though, is when I stop by the boy's home with some little gifts or a movie to watch with the boys."
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
One word to describe Axel is friendly. He has a good temperament and is very sweet, and easily can make friends; though, many don't see him this way at first. Axel comes off as an ass. That's all there is too it. He doesn't like change and, frankly, he's shy around other people. When someone introduces themself at a party of something along those lines, Axel acts like he doesn't care about the other person. Instead, he virtually ignores them and goes to hang with his other friends. In reality, he is really and truthfully shy. He knows that what he does is wrong. But, it's hard to change a determined man, right? Well, many would disagree. But, instead of explaining every little detail about how when he meets the right person he'll open up, let's get down to the point. 

Axel is always wanting to be in on all the action and tends to get up in other people's business, even when he isn't wanted. He thinks of himself as the young version of Dr. Phil; always getting into other's problems and trying to solve 'em for them. Sure, some people think it helps, but others find it extremely annoying. It's more of a habit, really; Axel hates it when people bump into his buisness. Axel is funny and quite sarcastic, though he always checks to see if the person he is talking to takes his words to heart. He hates to see anybody cry, and doesn't fancy crying in public himself. This has happened more then once, making him regret every teasing word that had come from his mouth. 

Another hidden side of Axel is that he can get his feelings hurt easily. He tends to lash out when he feels attacked, hurting somebody with his words in the process. This leaves him feeling terrible and willing to grovel at the victim's feet, begging for forgiveness. As long as the person forgives him, he'll be happy with himself, but he's willin to wait as long as it takes to gain back their trust. Axel is an overall sweet-hearted, good natured guy who will always be there to support or help out a friend. Heck, he'd be there for a stranger if he was wanted. Always with a smile, Axel is trustworthy and will always be there to catch you when you're about to fall flat on your face.

- нιѕтoяу - Axel was the result of two teenage parents. His mother was barely 16 when he was born and wasn't ready to take care of a child, and his father wouldn't even admit that the blonde baby boy was his own. Though, even if he denied it, it was obvious. Axel greatly resembled his father, which greatly irritated his mother. Sure, it was a petty reason, but she didn't want the baby of it looked like the boy that ruined her life. As soon as he was to two weeks old, she sent him to the local boy's orphanage and went back to her life, acting as if he had never happened. Axel lived in the orphanage for years. Despite what many say about those places, it wasn't a bad life. He had all the playmates he could ever want, all the care a child should receive. Sure, he was sad to see his friends get adopted or put in foster homes, but he always knew that he'd be chosen by a family as well. When he turned 12, the Claire Family came to the orphanage. They took Axel in as a foster child until he turned 15, when he was moved to a new family. This happened until he was 18, when he was finally allowed to be on his own. He knew he was lucky to have received all good families throughout his childhood, but his only regret was to not get adopted and have a family of his own. Axel is very, very bitter toward his birth parents, whom he located and met when he turned 20. They, of course, were separated, and the mother was the dictionary result of 'white trash'. The blonde boy counted his lucky stars when he realized how much his life would have been different if they had kept him.
- ρєт[ѕ] - "I have my mutt, Marco, and my new baby girl, Dixie."
Last edited by carrie dee. on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
hey wassup hello
carrie dee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 pm

{{ .:Canis:. -- could you add a bit more to his personality? }}

a r a b e l l a - g r a c e - w i t t a k e r
Not wasting anymore time, Arabella trailed after the blonde haired girl; knowing exactly what she was up to. They'd be here for three months. A decent room was crucial. Then again, in a house like this, she didn't think there were any rooms that weren't decent. . .still, she wasn't going take any chances. As she slipped inside, she almost forgot what she'd been looking forward to most when she felt a pair of massive paws crash against her shoulders. " June bug! " she chimed, and found herself leaning back against the door frame to assist her in holding the massive dog's weight. " I missed you too. . . " she laughed as she turned her face away in an effort to avoid the excited dog's tongue, which was lapping away happily at the girl's jaw. " Okay, okay, that's enough. " she mused, her fingers pressing against the thick fur that covered the Husky's chest in an attempt to push her away. " Well then, " she breathed once she'd managed to regain at least some of her composure. " How about we go find a room? " she received nothing more than a slight tilt of the head from the dog who sat happily. Tail thumping against the hardwood floor and tongue lolling out. " Come on! " she called excitedly as she started up the stairs, quickly finding herself outrun as a blur of gray fur bounded past. " Show off. " her gaze narrowed playfully as she met Juno at the top of the steps. It didn't take long for her to decide on a room. Her attention was immediately pulled to the one at the end of the hall, with a small balcony overlooking the beach. " That's ours " she mused, messing the fur atop the dog's head as the pair closed the distance between themselves and the room. The room which was even more stunning upon entrance. The furniture, the wall colors, the balcony. It was all perfect. " I could definitely get used to this " she chimed softly as she fell back onto the bed, quickly followed by Juno, who curled up at her side.

{{ yes. she talks to her dog. . .a lot }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 pm

(How's that? And he also has a dog now.)
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me