Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 am

I don't really cosplay. Me and my friend were talking about doing it, me going as Lithy and her as Fem Iggy cause she can pull her off... I dunno though :3 There's a con going on in March here and neither of our parents really watch anime so that makes it painfully hard D: Fray~That made my day. I would do that SAME EXACT THING. :D :D :D
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 am

There's a con in March here, too.

She did a Russian accent the entire time.
*DURING THE DATING GAME*
Russia: *gets picked to be the bachelor*
Me: We should get Belarus up there!
Russia: O.O ...IS SHE HERE?
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:sea~foam:. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 am

Frayah wrote:My mother will be making...Bonnefoy...her cosplay, too.

HAS ANYONE HUGGED A RUSSIA? It's, like, the most amazing thing ever. XD At EAE, there was a Russia/Ivan cosplayer who supported RoChu.
Me: ...CAN I HUG YOU?
Russia: Come here and become one with me~
Best. Saturday. Ever.

OMG!! I wanna hug a Russia! My friend wants to cosplay as Russia and go ask for vodka at a local burger joint or something. Unfortunetly, I never see any cosplayers in town. T^T. It'd be wickedly cool if I did though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"If you was from, where I was from, you'd already be f***ing dead!"-Scout, TF2
{Above is my lovely JBD, Lovino! Design by Starmz, art by air., species by Hiccup. He's looking for a friend so drop me a line if you have a potential playmate! Song of the now is Deja Vu by 30H!3. My dA}
.:sea~foam:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 am

My friend (Cinder) and I went to the mall in our cosplayers... Crashed a birthday party at Build-A-Bear. Then went to a Chinese restaurant. "It's not very polite to stare, aru!"
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:sea~foam:. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 am

*explodes into laughter* Ohmigosh, I can totally imagine China crashing some poor little kid's birthday party. Man, it must be such a blast to cosplay. I'm digging through my closet to see if there's anything that could possibly be used, but I can't find anything...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"If you was from, where I was from, you'd already be f***ing dead!"-Scout, TF2
{Above is my lovely JBD, Lovino! Design by Starmz, art by air., species by Hiccup. He's looking for a friend so drop me a line if you have a potential playmate! Song of the now is Deja Vu by 30H!3. My dA}
.:sea~foam:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 am

I think Matthew would be the easiest to cosplay. Red hoodie, red sneakers, jeans. :D Or Arthur...just get a suit. Or maybe Feliks? Just get a short skirt.

We left the party after we noticed the lack of pandas. u.u
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 am

I seriously think Arthur would be the easyest one to cosplay xD
Just get a dressy white shirt,a tie,draw some eyebrows.And bam! You're done xD

I want to do it for Halloween ;D
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frayah » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 am

I just found this, thought you'd approve:
Frayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. AP classes have officially pushed me over the edge. *shot*

I guess I found my new fandom. I've been obsessing over him for more than a week and I can't seem to get him out of my head. This is probably the biggest anime boy crush since Dante from DMC...
Yeah, I'm obsessed with England.
My friends continue to draw pictures of me and him together. GAH. And I've already had two dreams in a row on England, but one was actually in London while the other was a pirate one (that actually turned into a nightmare... a very scary nightmare where I will never be able to look at Spain the same way again...)
Let's just say that my friends love me too much xD They think I sound adorable when I start giggling over England and wrap the Union Jack around myself because I get cold and night and I don't want to rip off my comforter from my bed. XD <33
Drawing 1 Drawing 2 Drawing 3. Personally love 3 the most, and since my friend who drew it for me wanted me to colour it, I'm going all-out and linearting/colouring/shading/adding a background to the picture with my tablet x3 <3 And sorry for the copyrighted thing in front of them... but I need them since most of these will have colour and shading sooner or later~

Ugh. Somebody please hit me. Arthur Kirkland, you are making me giggle way too much for my liking >.<
Oh, and look! It's Captain Kirkland! |D *shotdead*
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════╗

❝ A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate ❞
~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Captain Kaycee wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. AP classes have officially pushed me over the edge. *shot*

I guess I found my new fandom. I've been obsessing over him for more than a week and I can't seem to get him out of my head. This is probably the biggest anime boy crush since Dante from DMC...
Yeah, I'm obsessed with England.
My friends continue to draw pictures of me and him together. GAH. And I've already had two dreams in a row on England, but one was actually in London while the other was a pirate one (that actually turned into a nightmare... a very scary nightmare where I will never be able to look at Spain the same way again...)
Let's just say that my friends love me too much xD They think I sound adorable when I start giggling over England and wrap the Union Jack around myself because I get cold and night and I don't want to rip off my comforter from my bed. XD <33
Drawing 1 Drawing 2 Drawing 3. Personally love 3 the most, and since my friend who drew it for me wanted me to colour it, I'm going all-out and linearting/colouring/shading/adding a background to the picture with my tablet x3 <3 And sorry for the copyrighted thing in front of them... but I need them since most of these will have colour and shading sooner or later~

Ugh. Somebody please hit me. Arthur Kirkland, you are making me giggle way too much for my liking >.<
Oh, and look! It's Captain Kirkland! |D *shotdead*

Ohh trust me,I know how you feel about England.
I have NEVER been this obbssessed with a anime dude in my whole life. I acutally love him more than America now<33
I swear,I want to meet a dude with 6 eyebrows and marry him. ;D

And dang,I am jelly of your dreams Dx I have never had a anime dream.
And those drawings are amazingg! You must show us when you shade/color them ;3

Your dress up is awesome!
I attempted a America;
I was gonna add a hamburger,but I only have a patty..OTL
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me