The Wolves Among Us | Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Wolves Among Us | Discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:39 pm

[FC: Cillian Murphy- brown hair and blue eyes, wears glasses though doesn't need them in wolf form (of course). He does seem to need them in human form. Nice lips and fingers, medium to long lashes. Has a variety of clothes, most fond of blues and reds]
Name:
Colton Stone
Theta
Allegiance:
The pack? Does it have a name?
Family:
Not in RP, but dad Efram, mom Colleen, Max and Ruby (30), twin Eleanor, Sara and Sam (18), Ellie and Corrin (14)
Crush/Partner:
Open, and he's homosexual
Children:
Would adopt
Personality:
Colton is ambitious but sweet, gentle and also silly. He can be talkative, a storyteller, playful, as well as a bit of a flirt. He's intelligent, loyal, loving, and caring. He likes to help others, likes to learn new things, works hard and will listen if others need to talk. However, he's stubborn, wild, loud, as well as hard headed. He can be shy, nervous, anxious, and head shy. He doesn't always listen, is withdrawn if upset, seems cold if angered, and bottles some things up. He doesn't like bees, can sometimes be too quiet, aloof, as well as irritable.
Backstory:
Colton was born to his parents, Efram and Colleen, twenty eight years ago about. He was raised well, cared for well, loved and adored. He has two older siblings. They were both two when he was born, so they weren't jealous of him, thankfully. He got to be a big brother himself, with his twin sister. Their siblings were born when they were ten. He also got a good education and such. He learned about herbs, medical knowledge, and things such as that. He became the medic for the pack. He hopes they appreciate him.

[FC: Molly Quinn- strawberry blonde long hair and blue or blue green eyes. Full lips and creamy peachy skin with long lashes. She has a variety of clothes, but leans towards cute ones and sundresses. Her wolf form is a slender, pretty, golden thing with the same eyes.]
Name:
Marie Dawne
Mother
Allegiance:
Pack
Family:
Not in RP, but dad Morris, mom Marianne, Mack and Moira (28), twin Mel, Mal and Mira (18), Mark and Mana (12)
Crush/Partner:
Crush might be Rhae, partner is open, and she's pan
Children:
Dane, Daenarys, Ember, Emma
Personality:
A playful, fun loving, silly and sweet female. She has a heart of gold, and tries to help others as much as she can. She likes to talk, but will also listen if others need to talk. She's intelligent, loyal, a book lover, and likes to tell stories. However, she's stubborn, hard headed, fiery, and doesn't always listen. She can be wild and loud at times. She has bouts of shyness and nerves, and can't really explain it. She's also scared of thunder, withdrawn if upset, might seem too talkative at times, but can also be too quiet.
Backstory:
Marie was born twenty four years ago to Morris and Marianne Dawne. She was raised and cared for well, loved and adored. She has older and younger siblings, as well as a twin. Her older two siblings were four when she was and her brother were born...so they were a bit jealous. They were taught not to be mean. They got over it, and were very protective of her and Mel. They still are, and she's glad for it. She got pregnant and only had two relationships at the time. She doesn't know which is the dad...Neither of them stuck around anyway, but she doesn't care. She loves her four pups, and she knows the pack cares too. She's in the mother rank at the moment, because of this.

[Cute child with pure blond hair and blue-green eyes. Her hair is like to her neck now, since she's only two. Her skin is peachy creamy, and she has an adorable baby like look, of course. She's got toddler clothes, and her wolf pup form is also golden]
Name:
Daenarys Dawne
Pup
Allegiance:
Pack
Family:
Unknown dad, Marie, three siblings
Crush/Partner:
Way too young
Children:
Way too young
Personality:
Silly, playful, happy, cuddly, intelligent, story lover, animal lover, talkative, tries to be helpful (which can only be so much), and loving so far.
Stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, scared of thunder, withdrawn if upset, talkative...also too quiet sometimes, willful, and doesn't always listen (so far)
Backstory:
The child was just born two years ago. There isn't much else to say, but the dad...Marie doesn't really remember him. She had two relationships that year, but doesn't know which got her pregnant. The pups/babies were born, and now they're two years old.

[Cute boy with peachy creamy skin, red hair in soft curls to mid neck or maybe bottom of the neck now, and blue-green eyes. He has a variety of clothes, which his mom gets him of course, and doesn't seem to have a preference yet since he's only two. His mom likes to dress him in the blue and purple ones, as well as some reds, and his as well as siblings clothes are all cute ones. His pup form is a reddish pup with darker ears and tail tip, as well as the same eyes.]
Name:
Ember Dawne
Pup
Allegiance:
Pack
Family:
Unknown dad, Marie, three siblings
Crush/Partner:
Way too young
Children:
Way too young
Personality:
Sweet, gentle, playful, cuddly, happy, intelligent, story lover, animal lover, adventurous, and silly so far.
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, shy, nervous, too quiet at times, scared of thunder, jumpy, head shy, and withdrawn if upset so far.
Backstory:
The child was just born two years ago. There isn't much else to say, but the dad...Marie doesn't really remember him. She had two relationships that year, but doesn't know which got her pregnant. The pups/babies were born, and now they're two years old.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:59 pm

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
Like the big sister of the group, sheโ€™s quick to bite back at anyone
who torments them. Her fiery energy only really comes out when
sheโ€™s being tested or criticized โ€” another fault of her pride. She
has a softer energy towards her friends, filled with loving protec
tion and genuine affection. She likes proving her loyalty through

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
____๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐
๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ & ๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐„
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
gift giving. Her gentle energy towards her friends is far different
than her work mode, and she will gladly sit with them for hours
if and when they need it. It takes a certain person to make her
feel like a young girl again, but that side of her still lays within.

โ€™x๐ˆ ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆโ€™๐Œ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐ข. emory collette ๐ข๐ข. 26 years old ๐ข๐ข๐ข. cisfemale (she/her) ๐ข๐ฏ. silentcrown delta ๐ฏ. demi-bi.x
๐ฏ๐ข. 5โ€™2 (157.45cm)โ€™x๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. golden blonde hair and mid-back lengthโ€™x๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. forest green eyes
๐ข๐ฑ. fragrance is a mix of amber, bamboo, jasmine, and patchouli ๐ฑ. fc.: florence pugh
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐–, & ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆโ€™๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„

Emory could be looked at as a person one
would expect to understand easily, but she
has more layers than she openly portrays.
She carries more of a laid-back sort of ene
rgy upon first glances โ€” the type that feels
like sheโ€™s mindful and constantly observing.
Sheโ€™s keen, like the eyes of a hawk, & be
cause she prefers acts over talk, it often
feels like people can get away with a lot
around her. However, Emory certainly has
a โ€œdonโ€™t test meโ€ energy to her โ€” she do
esnโ€™t like to be underestimated. She likes

๐ˆโ€™๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐„
to play the game fair, and getting a good grasp at the attitudes of those around her helps her decide what
to let go and what to keep in mind. However, the rule of โ€œthree strikes, youโ€™re outโ€ doesnโ€™t always apply
to her; it all depends on the context of the situation. Generally, Emory doesnโ€™t have an incredibly intimid
ating energy to her. Sheโ€™s not overly boisterous or energetic, but she loves to share a good laugh & spend
quality time with those she gets along with. Sheโ€™s confident in the way she handles things, even when she
isnโ€™t mentally as sure as she seems. Emory isnโ€™t shy of emotions, but she doesnโ€™t enjoy expressing her ow
n because she doesnโ€™t even often come to terms with them herself. Her inner pride is her biggest enemy,
and she battles with the constant feeling of needing to prove herself. Engaging in a social setting (especi
ally with familiar faces) helps keep her active, although she certainly cannot stay out for hours at a time.

Last edited by senna_ on Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ€” her hair is almost always braided back
โ€” can play cocky sassy & go along with the role but she acc isnโ€™t very confident
โ€” her bloodline has had a history of betas & deltas etc., so from a young age, her parents were determined to
xโ€™teach her to be as fit for the role as possible
โ€” secretly loves gossip, and sheโ€™s good at eavesdropping & picking it up, too
โ€” doesnโ€™t believe in the idea of soulmates and/or love at first sight, but isnโ€™t completely against love
โ€” the gal you go to when you arenโ€™t feeling well- she will brush back your hair & stay by
xโ€™your side until youโ€™re better
โ€” very good at keeping her word
โ€” she loves late nights - chirping crickets, the stars, gentle breezeโ€ฆ itโ€™s like natureโ€™s asmr
โ€” donโ€™t get on her bad side sheโ€™ll come for ur kneecaps xo
โ€” doesnโ€™t know what a proper sleeping schedule is
โ€” if someone/something annoys her, the look on her face will say it all
โ€” her mood tends to fluctuate depending on the weather; winters are especially tough

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
positive (โœ”)- negative (โœ—)- neutral (โ—‹) - complicated (โ—’)-friendly (โ˜†) โ€” friend (โ€) - rival (โ™ฆ) - love interest (โ™ก)
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:04 pm

โ€™xxImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ€™ ๐ข. oakley esmond ๐ข๐ข.28yrs old ๐ข๐ข๐ข. cismale (he/him) ๐ข๐ฏ.silentcrown subordinate ๐ฏ. pansexual ๐ฏ๐ข. 5โ€™11 (180.3cm) ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. brunette ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. light brown eyes ๐ข๐ฑ.coconut, ginger & geranium scent ๐ฑ. dylan oโ€™brien
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ€™๐–๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐† ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
Seemingly thrivingxoff of the energy of the sun,xโ€™Oakley is known
for his grin and playful laugh. He has a light energy to him, and it
is farxfrom uncommon toxcatch him joking around.xWhile he has
grownxout of his prankster days, xOakley still enjoys making light
of situations and kicking things off with a high-spirited tease. His
energy is laced together with a string of dramatic effects; Oakley
tends to over-exaggerate or playfully groan over situations. His

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„, โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxImage

playful energy shouldnโ€™t be mistaken for careless
ness; he may have a loud presence and a bundle
of energy, but he isnโ€™t arrogant. Oakley is rather
intelligent; heโ€™s quick-witted when on the job. A
dmittedly, he struggles often to pick up on emoti
ons on others unless told, but heโ€™s genuine when
it comes to listening to problems, & tries to give

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxx . . . ๐ˆโ€™๐Œ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”
his advice, as inaccurate as it could be. He also g
ets very protective over those who are close to hi
m, offering himself up for a fight without reading
the rules. Heโ€™s tougher than he looks, but doesnโ€™t
show it often. His overall goal is to create connec
tions with as many of his pack mates as he can โ€”
itโ€™s hard to find the light when under the bridge.

theme song: paramore โ€” โ€œstill into youโ€
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ€” prefers sunrises to sunsets
โ€” really likes to smell of the outdoors after a good rain shower
โ€” a pretty touchy person โ€”> a good hugger :)
โ€” his interests are almost like little obsessions of his; it means a lot when people share the interest, too!
โ€” sometimes he talks faster than his brain can process words
โ€” really intrigued by the idea of spirits & the paranormal
โ€” has a fear of heights
โ€” jokes a lot with a straight face, which he feels is even more amusing
โ€” really likes kids, and is surprisingly very good with them
โ€” doesnโ€™t put much of a label on his sexuality because he flirts with everyone but he does find himself leaning
โ€™โ€™xmore towards female-identifying

โ€” on the topic of attraction, he may or may not have his eye on someone. . .

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
positive (โœ”)โ€” negative (โœ—)โ€” neutral (โ—‹) โ€” complicated (โ—’)โ€”friendly (โ˜†) โ€” friend (โ€) โ€” rival (โ™ฆ) - love interest (โ™ก)
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:14 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. Arlo Maxwell Blakesley
ii. thirty-five years old
iii. silentcrown upsilon
iv. wolf v. Eoin Macken
vi. six feet vii. medium
long black hair
viii. light
cognac eyes
ix. broad-
shouldered & well-built

x. scent of spruce sap
xi. heterosexual/straight
xii. dresses like a stereo-
typical woodsman

+ Arlo's a quiet, thought-
ful man, who weighs his
words carefully, and takes
even more care with mak-
ing assumptions.

- While Arlo works well
with others, he is some-
what of an introvert. And
if you have ever met one,
you might know they need
their space from time to
time. When he can't get it,
he gets short-tempered.
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Image Image
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Arlo wasn't born into the pack life lik
e many of his peers. He was bitten i
n his late twenties when working dee
p in the wilderness of British Columb
ia. For what could have been days or
weeks, he wandered in a haze, hunti
ng in his wolf form and shivering thr
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป
ough the nights spent outside. That
was when he began to develop a kee
n sense of smell, one that rivals eve
n those of his fellow wolves, and wit
hout realizing it, followed his nose t
o the lands of the Silentcrown pack.
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐’€ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐“๐„
They took him in and helped him ret
urn to himself. By the time his mind
and memories came back, he was to
o ashamed to return to his family an
d fiancee, believing it was safer for
them to think he had gone missing in
๐–๐„โœ๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป
the wilds. It took a while before Arlo
began to adapt to the pack's life, bu
t nowadays, he considers them fami
ly, and would rather die than see any
thing happen to them. His stunning
sense of smell allows him to serve th
em as an upsilon, a scout.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœ“ positive โ”€ โ—‡ neutral โ”€ โœ— negative
โ˜† family โ”€ โ˜™ friend โ”€ โš” foe
โ—† respect โ”€ โ— uncertain/conflicted
โ™ฅ potential romantic relationship
โ™ก rom. relationship โ”€ โ— exes
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Silentcrown pack

name โ–ธ role โ–ธ [ symbols ] โ–ธ texttexttexttext
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Guardians

Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:16 am, edited 8 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

i. Lake Evelyn Howe
ii. twenty-nine years old
iii. combat medic iv.
guardians
v. Daisy Head
vi. five six vii. auburn
hair with a slight wave

viii. light green eyes
ix. athletic physique
x. scent of sandalwood
xi. identifies as a lesbian
xii. 100% addicted to caf-
feine

+ Lake is decisive, and
it's clear that she knows
what she's doing. There's
a chance she might be at
her most pleasant when
treating patients, even
if it's only because she's
too busy to be snarky.

- Lake is arrogant and...
thorny. She's not always
the easiest to co-operate
with due to her stubborn
ways and, well, meanness.
๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Œ๐„
Image Image
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
With each soldier the Guardians lose
to the werewolves, Lake grows more
and more frustrated. These are her
patients, slipping beyond saving, an
d she really doesn't like failure. Con
sidering she only ever sees the mess
of blood and broken bones left behin
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ตโœ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
d on the people she once knew, the
wolves are monsters to her, and the
sooner they get them under control,
the better.
Lake was drafted to join the special
forces from the army, where she sp
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป! ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
๐ˆ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“
๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ

ent several years as a medic, both o
n bases and on tour in war zones. Tr
uth be told, she preferred the latte
r. When you're short-staffed and un
der fire, there isn't much time to t
hink about how great of a mess you'
๐‘ฐโœ๐‘ด ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ // ๐“๐‡๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โœ๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†

ve made of your personal life. Mayb
e that would make her a workaholic.
Or an adrenaline junkie. Either way,
she just might be among the most lo
yal to the cause, even if her part is
stitching soldiers back together.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ on Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:15 am

โœ“ positive โ”€ โ—‡ neutral โ”€ โœ— negative
โ˜† family โ”€ โ˜™ friend โ”€ โš” foe
โ—† respect โ”€ โ— uncertain/conflicted
โ™ฅ potential romantic relationship
โ™ก rom. relationship โ”€ โ— exes
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Silentcrown pack

Guardians

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wolves Among Us | Discussion

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:09 pm

Oakley's personality is fine...XD, so Colton has a crush on him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me