A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:18 am

Ooc: I think she would talk it over with her pups first or if the pups would just want to stay in fire she would stay
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:25 am

Hashima tags Cody

Hashima trots over to Cody and says “hi Cody how are you today mom?”

Nebula tags dark
Nebula sees dark and trots over to him and says “hey dark, how are you today?”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 am

Dune
(Mobile)

Dune let out a small sigh. "I get the feeling they don't enjoy my presence." She commented, laying her tail gingerly next to her body and letting out a small sigh. At the very least, it was nice and shady in this area of the forest. There was light, but not too much warmth.. just as it should be. She debated asking about how these crows were so uncannily comfortable around Morrígan, but thought better of it.. perhaps it was personal? Either way, there was still a slight, questioning glint in her eyes as she watched the black birds ruffle their feathers.

OOC: Man, call me conceited, but Sad Paper is probably my favorite :,>
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:29 am

OOC: @Viper: Sad Paper is my favourite too. Aloha Striker is a close second

IC:

CODY | Den Mother | L-Pack | Tagging: Hashima | Location: Nursery

Cody looked down to see her daughter, and licked her between the ears. "I’m alright, Hashima. Tired. Makes me feel old, watching the lot of you little ones grow up," She laughed. "How are YOU?"

DARK | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nebula | Location: Camp

Dark smiled as he was addressed. "I’m doing okay all in all," He promised. "What about you? All you little ones are just growing up so fast!"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 am

Hashima tags Cody
Hashima licks Cody’s shoulder and says “I’m good could you teach me a hunters crouch?”

Nebula tags dark
Nebula looks at dark and says “I’m fine thank you. Could you show me a warriors paw swipe? So I kannknow how to protect my self” she looks at him eagerly
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:36 am

OOC:@Palm: This is the second time I've seen it ;0;
I already watched all 22 movies in the MCU, and I'm rewatching them all again. But, I can't watch Endgame again. I just barely made it through Infinity War and almost had to leave multiple times even though I knew exactly what would happen. I'll just skip Endgame, since I already know what happens, then watch Far From Home and be done.

Wraith | Warrior Trainee | Fire Pack | Location: Camp | Tagging: Cinnamon

"I'm okay!" She insisted, laughing nervously. Wraith shook out her soft white coat, and took a deep breath. "Heh... sorry again." She whispered, sitting down next to the prey pile. "I just was gonna come over and see if you maybe wanted to do something? Maybe after we eat?"

Arrow | Omega | Fire Pack | Location: Camp | Tagging: Striker

Arrow's eyes widened slightly at the deer leg, and she crawled forward, sitting up once close enough to eat.
"For me? Thank you, Alpha." The Omega looked back to Striker, only briefly meeting his eyes. "I'm doing fairly good today. How rae you?" Eating with the Alpha? Max would've never allowed this...
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:40 am

Cinnamon
(Mobile)

Cinnamon let out another small laugh and raised herself to her feet. "It's okay, really!" She repeated in a reassuring tone as she followed the other she-wolf to the prey pile. She sat down as well and began rooting through the smaller creatures, having lost a little of her appetite. The Trainee drew out a small rabbit and licked her lips. "Yeah, that's be great! I was just about to go on my daily territory scout. If you're interested, I wouldn't mind some company?" Cinnamon phrased the last thing as an inviting question, raising an eyebrow at Wraith and allowing her tail to flick back and forth.

OOC: @Sun: Sure is!
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:43 am

CODY | Den Mother | L-Pack | Tagging: Hashima | Location: Nursery

Cody shifted to sit more comfortably, looking down at her daughter, thinking over the idea. "You ARE old enough now, I reckon." She fixed her emerald eyes on the young Pup. "Here’s a question though, Hashima. Are you able to listen to what I say, and not run off?" She asked.

DARK | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nebula | Location: Camp

"Well, go ask your mom. Basic hunting stuff is one thing, but learning fighting moves? Usually you don’t learn those kinds of things until you’re a Trainee, but if your mum says yes, I’ll teach you just a couple things," Dark promised.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:45 am

Striker
Mobile

Striker smiled. “ I’m good, and Just call me Striker, i don’t mind” he started to eat his rabbit and sensed the she-wolfs unease. He thought for a second and shook his head. Looking up, he smiled at the shining sun. “ It’s a nice day out today”

OOC: OMG YASSSSS ALITA! My Brother finally made me watch endgame again with me a couple night ago, and I cried myself to sleep 😂 Far from home also gets me in my feels, I don’t like seeing Peter so sad, it makes me want to go eat Goldfish alone in my room and cry 😂 ( which I totally did NOT do when I got home from seeing it for the first time)
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:47 am

Hashima tags Cody
Hashima nods and says “I really want to learn this!”

Nebula tags dark and Cody
Nebula nods and trots over to Cody and says “mom can I learn a paw swipe from dark so I can pro text my self?”

Rue tags striker
Rue trots over to her mentor and says “hello arrow and striker” she bows her head respectfully to both of the wolves
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me