-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby the machine » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:33 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments guys ^^
However only one other person recognised who I was cosplaying
Transformers cosplayers are rare, even more rare in Australia
I wanna draw myself in my cosplay just hanging with crosshairs
I'll have to repair the cosplay soon. Reprint all the chips and put lacquer on it all.
Just in case next year or this year for Oz comic con, John DiMaggio happens to be a guest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:56 am

Nuuuuuu poor Percy....scrap.

Wow well done shinster! The coat is epic I love it you did an amazing job :D
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LascielsShadow » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 am

SnowyAshes wrote:And wow, all those Jazzes and Prowls! Such an admirable collection! And do I spy Nemesis Prime and Soundwave photobombing?

Thanks! You do indeed. They just kind of slipped in there while I was corralling the Jazzes and Prowls into a photo-taking formation. Sneaky 'Cons. xD
LascielsShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 am

You're welcome! Aha, they must be jealous of the Prowl-Jazz clan's collated beauty. Hehehe!
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 am

Guys omg I forgot to mention.
On Thursday night I had a weird transformers dream.
I had a dream that RID 2015 was going to have a continuation
The main side plot of the story (the only plot of it I could remember) centres around sideswipe and his fear of abandonment from his twin brother leaving because of a mission else where, which is why sides turned to the life he had in the very first RID 2015 episode. He gets word that he has a little brother, who is a sparkling, that he needs to take care of. He finds this brother and it's revealed that sideswipe is actually the younger twin. (As in sunny was born/forged first) and now he has to take what he observed sunny doing and put that into the context of his new little brother whom he now has to protect. The episode in my dream introduced a purple femme who interacted with side's little brother just fine and knew what to do in these situations. I dunno what happened but something happened and sides acts mature enough to save his brother from danger and is repeatedly apologising to him for being a terrible brother. Then the femme tells him that sides just needs a bit of help and tackling the issue head on without help is not going to work. She offers to help sides take care of his brother and sides accepts.

I know my dream was of a series not many people here like but I would actually like to see that if RID 2015 ever gets to continue. I'd actually like to see if Sunstreaker leaving for some reason caused him to be immature and something like that happening where he has to learn to mature again. And plus, sides looking after a very young cybertronian would have been so cute and interesting
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:44 am

the machine wrote:Guys omg I forgot to mention.
On Thursday night I had a weird transformers dream.
I had a dream that RID 2015 was going to have a continuation
The main side plot of the story (the only plot of it I could remember) centres around sideswipe and his fear of abandonment from his twin brother leaving because of a mission else where, which is why sides turned to the life he had in the very first RID 2015 episode. He gets word that he has a little brother, who is a sparkling, that he needs to take care of. He finds this brother and it's revealed that sideswipe is actually the younger twin. (As in sunny was born/forged first) and now he has to take what he observed sunny doing and put that into the context of his new little brother whom he now has to protect. The episode in my dream introduced a purple femme who interacted with side's little brother just fine and knew what to do in these situations. I dunno what happened but something happened and sides acts mature enough to save his brother from danger and is repeatedly apologising to him for being a terrible brother. Then the femme tells him that sides just needs a bit of help and tackling the issue head on without help is not going to work. She offers to help sides take care of his brother and sides accepts.

I know my dream was of a series not many people here like but I would actually like to see that if RID 2015 ever gets to continue. I'd actually like to see if Sunstreaker leaving for some reason caused him to be immature and something like that happening where he has to learn to mature again. And plus, sides looking after a very young cybertronian would have been so cute and interesting

stop hurting me like this
but seriously that's a pretty wild dream < < would love to see something like that, tbh.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:59 am

Wow! What an amazing dream! I actually think it'd be really cool if that happened in a continuation. One of the things that bugged me about that series was the minimal character development, the series itself actually had a huge amount of potential. It'd be so nice to see development like that (not to mention adorable sparkling and Sunny cameo hahaha)! I wonder who the purple femme was... Nautica maybe? I could see her as the maternal type. If it was a Decepticon like Slipstream that would be pretty interesting! (o - o)
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:28 am

omg PSA all yall need to go check out this person's comics on deviantArt, they're all absolutely hilarious and 200% fitting to the characters. please for the love of everything go look at these im losing my mind

https://megamidori.deviantart.com/
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tankie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:18 pm

one of my main gripes with rid 2015 was lack of character development so that sounds pretty interesting !

sunny those comics are amazing oh my god. shockwave licking ppl is such a weird mental picture ... how is it even possible xD also just sayin but four arms would be extremely helpful imo :D
Tankie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 pm

That Dream was amazing!
Owo