Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Remake; Accepting)

Postby the wild one. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:33 pm

he can run into thea and Conway, I just got a post up for her.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am

{ . My relations are updated on the first page. If you see "words" written next to your character, pm me ideas! Also, I'm working on updating the character pages.. }
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElevatorCat » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:41 am

hey guys. I won’t be participating anymore, so you can just remove lilac from all your relationships and the like. I’m sorry for any inconvenience!
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarita David || Child Of Ares

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
SARITA
MEIRA
DAVID

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Child of Ares
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"Veni, vidi, vici!"
(I came, I saw, I conquered)

- Gaius Julius Caesar

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts

full name Sarita Meira David
nicknames N/A
age seventeen
gender cisfemale
sexuality bisexual
cabin Ares : Head Counselor

appearance
height 5'10
weight 130 lbs
build athletic, slim
eyes light brown
hair dark brown

base traits
main trait feisty
+ traits intelligent, cunning
- traits hothead, aggressive

relationships
family Zivah David, mother
friends PM me
enemies PM me
romantic PM me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarita's life started out rough as she was the only child to a extremely poor single mother. Her mother was young and didn't know what to do since she knew that she was not ready to have a child so she abandoned the baby in front of a fire station, ran away and never looked back at the poor child she left behind. Growing up Sarita was always more defiant then the other children, always questioning the orders she was given by adults. One thing that helped her with all her pent up anger was to learn how to box. Boxing provided an outlet for the young child's anger, soon becoming more and more skilled, almost too skilled for the mentors who were not expecting such power and ability from a seemingly small seven year old. Around then a monster had attacked the gym where she was training at and Sarita was forced to come to the camp, slightly afraid at first at what this all was, she quickly adapted to the environment and as soon as she had entered the camp she was claimed by her father, who was seemingly impressed with the little warrior of his. Since then she's been nonstop training with anything she could get her hands on.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Sarita has a very feisty personality. She can be very intimating from appearance due to her height and her father's eyes staring down anyone who dared to mess with her. Although she can be aggressive, well, all the time, when it comes to training, that's when she's at her mellowest ironically enough. The reason for that is combat is the one way she actually feels comfortable and relaxed, like she's in her environment, which she actually is. Sarita can have her special moments though, but if you ever catch her in one she'll threaten to ruin you if you ever spoke a word of what you saw of her. Deep inside behind all of her fronts, Sarita is actually rather lonely at times due to her tendency to drive people away by scaring them away from her.
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarita David's Relations

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sarita David
Daughter of Ares
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔═════════════════════╗
✔ - positive || ✘ - negative
= - neutral || ♥ - partner
? - undecided || ♡ - crush
★ - friend || ➼ - enemy/rival

╚═════════════════════╝

Ryver Sambora | symbol
    Daughter of Poseidon

Description

Jacob Bongiovi | symbol
    Son of Apollo

Description

Elias McAshtin | symbol
    Son of Zeus

Description

Tabitha Randle | symbol
    Daughter of Hephaestus

Description

Dawson Mercier | symbol
    Son of Dionysus

Description

Feyre Valentina | symbol
    Daughter of Athena

Description
    Charlize Smithe | symbol
    Daughter of Zeus

Description

Conway Samson | symbol
    Son of Poseidon

Description

Donovan Reynolds | symbol
    Son of Athena

Description

Joel Arcadius | symbol
    Son of Hermes

Description

Abraham Wordieir | symbol
    Son of Hermes

Description

Thea | symbol
    Daughter of Hypnos

Description
Last edited by ghostlyhamlet on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Hey guys! I finally finished my relations on pages 1 & 2.
If you have a ? or a WIP under your character please PM me for relations.
Also if you want anything changed let me know!
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 am

anyone open for charlize to interact with?
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 am

Maddox Harries
Son of Hecate // Camp Half-Blood
Name: Maddox Anthony Harries
Birthday: July 10
Sexuality: Bisexual, no preference
Crush: Open

Godly Parent: Hecate
Powers: Control over the mist, (very limited, working on his ability to use it longer) spell casting, somewhat levitation
Weapon: Uses a celestial bronze sword, it folds into a small rope bracelet with a button that transforms it into its true form
Counselor?: Yes (if the position is open)

Eye color: Brown eyes
Hair color: Brown-blond
Build: Slightly muscular
Faceclaim: Matthew Espinosa

Personality: Maddox isn't the quiet type. He doesn't exert the usual introvert personality most of his siblings take on. He enjoys talking to people and actually prefers it. Though what he's talking about may not make any sense, he conceals his worry by speaking. He likes being bright and optimistic about things, just to ease his own mind. This boy does a lot of thinking, about everything and anything. He's also got a good brain on him, allowing him to make smart decisions as well as think quickly during battle; some confuse him for a child of Athena because of his ability to think quickly. Rarely do you see Maddox's moody side, where he'll most likely become angrily silent. He isn't the type of person to flirt, either. He puts his mind to the task at hand and doesn't see a need for voicing his opinions on others. It's honestly very hard to anger Maddox Harries. He laughs at the insults and jokes about his own imperfections as well.

Background: Maddox had a great childhood at home, being the only child for a while. His father, Thomas Harries, allowed him to live a normal life, knowing the potential of his son. Everything had been perfect for him until he came home from his first day of kindergarten. The teacher had told Thomas of everything that went wrong on that single day, revealing to truth to Maddox's father. During a few hours, Maddox had managed to retrieve a snack off of the teacher's desk without even touching it, and then began chasing the other students around with a pair of scissors he'd also mysteriously took from the teacher's desk. Maddox never went back to that kindergarten after that, and his father began telling him about his mother. Maddox, to this day, doesn't remember what his father said, seeming as it was about 13 years ago.

Soon after that, Thomas began homeschooling his son. He taught him more advanced things after he taught him the basics, wanting to prepare Maddox for the camp and things to come. One night, when the two were up late, working on writing a simple story, Thomas heard the loud howl outside, something of a hellhound. And the next day, Maddox and Thomas began on a journey to an address that was unknown to both. Coming to a farm road, Thomas thought he could go no further. He turned to his son and whispered into his ear, "Make me proud, son. I love you." After that, in almost a split second, Thomas Harries was gone and left his son wandering down the road.

After his father abandoned left him, Maddox stumbled upon the camp. At age five, he began staying over the summers since his father lost contact with him ever since he dropped him off. Maddox holds a grudge against his father for leaving him with no further context, but at least he didn't leave him out on his own to fend for himself.
Last edited by jungwonie on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 am

res for his relations
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:20 pm

{ . @rose-: Maddox is accepted. . }
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me