TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby cornspurrd. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:55 pm

*my real world name* get your stuff togther, I don't know why you are so full of anger. I'm tired of your rude manner and your lashing out on us.
You
Don't
understand
leave me alone, Your stupid lecture is doing no good
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm so sorry

I did it because I'm not good for you. I did it because staying together would hurt you more.

I love you

It breaks my heart to see you around and it crushes me that I had to push you away.

I know I said my feelings faded and that I wasn't happy but I really just feared I would hurt you worse in the end. I figured a break-up, you could get over and move on from. I didn't want to hurt you any more than I already have and I'm so sorry for being stupid enough to think I was good enough for you.

I hope you can move on and find someone better. I'm sorry you wasted your time on me.

Love,

Bailey

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm

IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET AN EVEN SLIGHTLY FAIR TRADE FOR A SPOTTED TRIBAL.

I CANT EVEN GET A SEPTEMBER LIST FOR IT.

UGGGHHHHHH

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 pm

I suddenly feel very very very nervous about.....my sexuality again
oof I've been out for years but sometimes it justs pops up on ya, ya know? my outer family doesn't know ofc
my close close family knows and loves me and I'm really lucky!! I love em but I still worry about my dad's side
he's not around anymore and I'd never want to disappoint him/them.......not to mention I'm a dropout yikes
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:15 pm

I♫dream♪in♬harmonies wrote:Putting down a very beloved pet tomorrow and could use some love

i just recently had my own pet pass away. pm me if you need a friend? ❤

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishu. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm

man, i really miss her being happy.. i'm so worried about her. i don't want her to be
    depressed for the next 4 - 5 months.. i know it's so hard for her, but i'm slowly
    starting to beat myself up for it. i don't want to see her depressed, i wanna see
    her happy.. i don't want her to go through all this pain. she deserves only happiness,
    no pain at all. i feel so impatient, i want her to get treated for therapy already.
    but no, she doesn't want help. she doesn't want to get treated. i don't want her to
    be like this for the next few months.

looking through my old chat groups with her and seeing her now just makes me feel
    upset. it puts me into tears.. not only it makes me feel a bit nostalgic, but it makes me
    so heartbroken that she has to go through all of this. i don't know what to say, or do.
    i show her so much compassion, but she denies it and thinks that all of that worrying
    makes her a bad friend.. which doesn't.. all i'm just showing her is compassion, like
    i usually do to anyone.. i want her to be happy again.
work in progress
kishu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm really scared and terrified about my maths exam which is at 14th of March, please help me, I'm really scared.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:57 pm

Really upset. I was lonely and playing a game by myself when my friend invited me. We played two live matches and then he says his friend is on. I don’t get along with his friend, so I just said oh that’s fine you can invite her and I’ll just mute her (muting makes it so neither of us can hear each other). And he starts saying “We can play later” (me & him). And then he starts trying to kick me from the game. I’m like: “Are you trying to kick me?”.

And he laughs “no”. Then he says he will just start a match, and I told him “nah you can just go play with her.”

How you gonna invite me to play then kick me when someone better comes along? How about no? And the only reason you can’t play with two people at the same time is if you’re gonna talk trash or something wth

Legit deleted him off everything. And told him if you can’t play with me around other people we can’t play.

Then he says “Don’t be like this”. Don’t be like what? Don’t have self respect? Please.
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellybutter » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm

i'm sorry marble, but you're an idiot. what makes you think you can trust a person you only met 4 months ago over me, a person you've known for 7 years? yes, i know the email was terrible but i made you a card, i apologized with another email twice the size of that one too. i say this for the 100th time, but i 101% support your decision to be vegitarian, and i really don't give a crap about what you eat and it doesn't matter to me. how can you say i don't approve of your choice then? i personally don't believe in veganism/vegitarianism, and when my blood was really boiling about you, when you were acting like you didn't know what bacon looked like anymore (even though you had been vegitarian for literally 3 months) i told poison how i felt about it during p.e. i had asked her thoughts on it earlier in the year and she said she didn't support vegitarism either, but for the record marble, that doesn't mean i don't support you. and i told poison about it, and she agreed, showing more examples about it than i did. for the past few days, marble had seemed a little short with me, and i wondered if i had done something wrong. in our small break we get between classes, i asked her and she said, "poison told me that you were talking about me behind my back." oh, so now expressing my opinions is considered talking behind someone's back? i never mentioned marble in the conversation. geez, things just keep getting worse and worse. in december, 2016, i sent marble the email filled with things i didn't like about her. and i regret that to this day- but you wanna know when she forgave me? september of 2017. i finally mended our bond and poison swoops in and steals it again. you know, i have a bank of trust- and i only have so much to deposit into a person. when they break it, its like a robbery. i know the criminal but there's nothing you can do to get the stolen items back after it's done. i give out my trust like candy at this point. this is what happens when i blindly decide i can trust somebody, literally all of those people have broken it.

marble and poison are both nicknames btw, kind of like a disclaimer
jellybutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:56 pm

don't you love when you feel like curling up into a little ball bc nobody has even said a word to you for a few hours??
yeah, me neither

"no no no don't talk to me" *shuts comments off*

*1 hour later*

"pls talk to me"
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups