Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Minimanta » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Shian wrote:Maintaining a collection seems to be getting harder. I have so many missing from recent months now.

Plus so many URs are in the game now... 10 years of URs x.x Yeah, I should just give those up and consider my collection complete without them. Too too many.

I ignore new URs too, it's just not worth the trouble getting them anymore. This is also the reason why I don't like Dec 18. Just more missing URs to the pile..
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Minimanta wrote:
Shian wrote:Maintaining a collection seems to be getting harder. I have so many missing from recent months now.

Plus so many URs are in the game now... 10 years of URs x.x Yeah, I should just give those up and consider my collection complete without them. Too too many.

I ignore new URs too, it's just not worth the trouble getting them anymore. This is also the reason why I don't like Dec 18. Just more missing URs to the pile..

I keep missing more and more pets each month. January I missed 7 or so, February I missed 1o. And people aren't willing to do litter swaps either. They either ask for crazy overpay (a 2013 common) or cancel straight away if it's not on their wishlist.
It makes maintaining a collection hard.

And I totally agree on the URS. While I really adore them and love what ones I had, it would be nice if for one year they didn't release them so I can focus on just trading for the 22 list pets I am missing in the Dec 18th craze. It's crazy enough without the URs let alone with. And if you can't get them that adds 2 more pets onto what you're looking for.
I'm just very lucky that the past two years I've been able to buy each UR with 1ooo C$. Except the cinnabun. I'm almost ashamed of how much I paid in C$ for that bugger.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 pm

For me its store pets. Back then, I was naive and didn't think they'd ever amount to much, or that I'd be on this game almost a decade later...

I've been hunting the seal PPS' for months u___u;
I feel like I'm going to be hunting them for many more months :')
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shian » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:52 pm

It took me a loooonnnng while to get my last store pet. (I had it once, traded it away by accident?) A year maybe? Yeah, painful that one. And it was the yellow punk dog. Yellow, not the white! Really odd what becomes hard to find and what doesn't.

And I have noticed litter swaps are harder to do. I thought I was the only one who kept recently missing large swaths of the litters :')
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Really wanting to complete my item collection. I missed the space& lost city events. I really want the old horse blanket with the white bunnies on it. =^_^=

I’m not worried about the cake set, old animal eggs, and impossible stuff. I would just really like to get the plushies I am missing, greenery and plants. All that jazz. And i missed the birthday I think? With all the kite decor and banners?

I was able to get a few things off my item wishlist recently, so I feel a little better. (:
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emjayy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 am

drifloon wrote:

For me its store pets. Back then, I was naive and didn't think they'd ever amount to much, or that I'd be on this game almost a decade later...

I've been hunting the seal PPS' for months u___u;
I feel like I'm going to be hunting them for many more months :')

Same. The seal PPS are killing me. I have the blue but the other two no ^^; I got very lucky last week when someone offered the brown sleip + Medieval Faire map for my joker. I don’t care about items really but the sleipnir is so hard to find now ;.; I’m gonna try use my rare items to get the last few stores I’m missing and use my tiger to possibly get the skelebun x-x

roses, reasons, gay best friend.
♡ art by the clockwork cat
♡ complete item collection - 29/12/19
♡ complete pet collection - 09/01/20 (lol help i'm missing recents)
emjayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Just got this lovely little offsite trade
Which gave me 4 wishlist pets, a truedate I needed, and some high quality fodder x3
Now I gotta get back to earning more FR gems xD

Now unless I goofed I am down to just these two rares for 2016
ImageImage
The cocoon I can understand but how has that bunny eluded me D:<?
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applenz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:22 pm

I got the last 2017 uncommon I needed today. :D
Now I'm hesitating to move on to 2016 uncommons because most of the ones I need are from the space event which I missed. For some reason people seem to want overpay for their space pets even if they have doubles. :( Maybe I'll just take a break from looking for specific pets.
Applenz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Applenz wrote:I got the last 2017 uncommon I needed today. :D
Now I'm hesitating to move on to 2016 uncommons because most of the ones I need are from the space event which I missed. For some reason people seem to want overpay for their space pets even if they have doubles. :( Maybe I'll just take a break from looking for specific pets.

I also had a lot of trouble with the space events, and even though I didn’t like most of the pets I still aim to collect everything I can. I don’t see what the hype is xD but I love the space items, still a ways off from completing those, or the Lost City item collection. ;0;
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applenz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Spearow wrote:
Applenz wrote:I got the last 2017 uncommon I needed today. :D

I also had a lot of trouble with the space events, and even though I didn’t like most of the pets I still aim to collect everything I can. I don’t see what the hype is xD but I love the space items, still a ways off from completing those, or the Lost City item collection. ;0;

I must say they're not my favourites but this one is very cute Image. I'm looking forward to getting that one hopefully one day.
The Egypt Event has my favourite designs so far.
Applenz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me