➰S U M M E R. L O V I N' ➰ || RP || open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:20 am

I am :)
65%
I'm not :(
16%
Maybe? :/
19%

Total votes : 31

➰S U M M E R. L O V I N' ➰ || RP || open

Postby PrincessH » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 am

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turn brown

And we could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer
Summer holidays have finally arrived for the teenagers/young adults of California. As well as all the drama and heart breaks that come with it...

** PM me regarding any questions/ reservations**
Discussions & Forms
Last edited by PrincessH on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➰S U M M E R. L O V I N' ➰ || Character registration

Postby PrincessH » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:04 pm

**Forms to be submitted on discussion and form page**

Effie || 17 || PrincessH
Beatrice || 16 || ↣Beatrice↢
Plum || 16 || akane;
Ariana || 15 || iParis
Cassandra || 16 || moth!
Oklahoma || 18 || god is an astronaut
Scarlett || 17 || firealone
Alyisha || 17 || TheDemonKing
Eilani || 18 || ωανєℓєиgтн
Casey || 17 || . sick boi .
Arenda || 18 || Marz
Reserved for candyfloofs
12/12 *full*

Callum || 18 || PrincessH
Tatum || 18 || . sick boi .
Pierce || 17 || akane;
Jayden || 17 || iParis
Puck || 18 || god is an astronaut
Jackson || 17 || inky.
Stiofán || 16 || ωανєℓєиgтн
Dokota || 17 || Marz
Jacob || 18 || Consulting_Angel
Reserved for candyfloofs
Reserved for Cas,
11/12 *one space left*
Last edited by PrincessH on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➰S U M M E R. L O V I N' ➰ || RP ||

Postby PrincessH » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 pm

-All tess' rules apply
-Keep discussions and forms in the other thread
-Drama is encouraged
-No powerplaying
-Try 3/4 lines MINIMUM (Writer's block is understandable)
-Fade to black when necessary
- PM me if you ever have any issues
-Most importantly, have fun!
Last edited by PrincessH on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:40 am

Rise and shine it's the first day of Summer... time to kick things off with a bang at the annual beach party, which never goes without drama... will this night pan out how you expected it to go? Only one way to find out...
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:36 am

Open || closed
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:14 am

Effie || At the beach || Tags; open

Crashing waves and seagulls engulfed Effie's senses. Her feet sliding through the slippery sandy floor as she walked down a dune to be greeted by a hubbub of noise and people. It was the evening, the sun had nearly started to set, and as soon as it went down, the kids came out to play... Effie looked around the crowd, so far no one present that she recognised, apart from Callum who was in his common pose; with a red cup full of liquor in his hand. Effie rolled her eyes a little and walked toward him, with no intention of saying hello, only planning on getting herself a drink. She poured herself one, and took a sip, much too strong; however she wasn't drinking it for the taste.

Callum || At the beach|| Tags; open

The sky had started to turn orange, marking the first night of summer, and it did not disappoint. The sun was still too bright to look at, even through his black aviator sunglasses. The night was young and promising. Callum recognised a couple of people he knew from school, but none of his real friends had started to arrive yet. He looked around for someone to talk to, noticing Effie beside him, pouring herself a drink, he gave her a nod and a smile. The two weren't on the best of terms at the minute however they were friends, deep down. Knowing that Effie was crossed off the 'people he could talk to' list, he waited for the others to arrive patiently.

PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➰S U M M E R. L O V I N' ➰ || RP || open

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:19 am

Alyisha
I arrived at the beach and looked around before heading down, "such a great day to relax." I said quietly to myself and looked around for people I knew, I saw Callum and Effy from school before summer arrived. Effy wasn't much a social butterfly, but Callum was, well sorta. I start walking over to him, "hi, my name's alyshia. I was curious if you want to talk or anything? I was looking to make new friends today and we'll I'm new to the town..." She said smiling sweetly
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 am

Callum || at the beach || Tagged; Alyisha

As a girls voice interrupted his train of thoughts, and his boredom, he looked up to the direction of the voice as he took a swig from the red cup he was holding. A pretty brunette who he hadn't seen before, or perhaps he had but couldn't place her, had walked over. Callum grinned a little at her as he put his drink down on the table. "Hi Alyisha, I suppose that I should welcome you to my city," an aurora of confidence seemed to surround his words. He removed his glasses and slipped half into the neck of his shirt so that they balanced on his chest. "I'm Callum. Thought you sounded a little bit different.. where are you from?"
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:30 am

~Jackson~

Jackson walked down the sand-covered stone stairs, hands in his pockets. He kicked off his shoes as his feet hit the sand, picking them up and carrying them away towards the group of people. This so called ‘party’ was supposed to be fun. He shrugged. Jackson wasn’t really the partying type, even though he enjoyed having fun, especially around people he wasn’t close with. Sighing, he smiled and joined the group of people sitting around the beach.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 am

Jacob Nevarakis~
Glancing around as he walked down to the beach, Jacob wondered if it was a good idea to come to the beach party at all. He wasn't a fan of big social events like this, as he often felt awkward at them, and tended to stand to one side. It didn't help that he was quite shy, so he wasn't even sure if he could start or carry a conversation with anyone. He treaded across the sand, approaching the small group of people that he assumed were the first people to start the party.
Jacob edged towards them, uncertainly, and wondering if he still had time to turn around and go back home. Maybe he could just do some writing and work on a plot for a story... or maybe he could just spend some tine stargazing - it was a beautifully clear night, after all. He drew his denim jacket closer around himself.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me