Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 am

@wolf ;; - Good luck with all those nursery forms! Thank you for that. c: You're an awesome artist!
@viixen - Good luck finding mates for all your wolves! You have some gorgeous ones there. <3

Hello everyone! I was gonna wait to have a post showing off new wolves till I had some nursery orders done (and potentially till the Readopt RPWs were judged depending on how long it took), but then I realized how many new wolves I already had and figured it'd be best to break it up. xD As always, I'm in need of growths, and I also would love to find some relationships for my wolves, so feel free to see all of my babes here. Relationships are especially nice so I can flesh out some of my babes! Now anyways, onto my news.

This is Eurydice Iris Kokinos. She's an Underworld babe I won who went from mature to childish upon death and is very clingy and needs so much help surviving. Like please she's gonna end up hurting herself. She has two siblings, one that doesn't remember she exists because he was so young when she died and the other who abandoned them and doesn't even know she's dead. So sad. I also have decided to announce that she and Thanatos (seen later on this list) are mates! They are my little rainbow babes and I love them.

Penelope "Penny" Ryan. Another precious girl who loves hugs and sweet things and her garden. Her garden is her baby and if anyone hurts her garden she will burst into tears. She's a very sensitive baby, she also needs protected.

Charon Zimmerman! One of four customs that 6Dewdrops did for me, and they all turned out amazing. Anyways, Charon is the classic "I'm grumpy and moody, leave me alone" who is really a huge softie. Don't let him fool you. He secretly has like fifteen cats - probably more like five - and loves tea. He's not tough or grumpy or moody or mean, but maybe let him think you think that to spare his feelings.

Thanatos Guss, another amazing rpw made by 6Dewdrops as one of my customs cause I can't art. He's incredibly arrogant and has a bit of a god complex - actually, very much of one. He likes being seen as the best and honestly thinks he's quite high and mighty and can do no wrong. Don't tell him otherwise. Also, his right tail's paint can take away whatever emotion he is feeling from other wolves, while the left tail's paint can give it. He and Eurydice are mates now. They met when he was in the Underworld and saved her life, and she absolutely adores him. She's one of the only wolves he actually has a genuine attachment too.

Thomas, one of the tribal wolves up for adoption. He's a baker who just sticks to his baking and tries to avoid attention and drama and the like. He just likes food and would be plenty happy if the world was only him and food with no other wolves around. Despite this, he's generally polite, but he doesn't really make any attachments.

Oscar! He was an RU for the March rpw and he's quite the mischievous one. If he can do something to frighten someone or trick them or spite them, he totally will. Watch your back - and probably your wallet - around this punk. He only does it for a laugh but often doesn't know when to stop. He has issues keeping friends and tends to push them away with his constant pranks and the like.

Aelan, the May RPW. She's a sweet gal afraid of failing who puts her heart into everything and everyone and often finds herself disappointed and hurt, especially once her father abandoned her family. She tries to hide it with optimism and general happiness.

Isaac is an RU and another grump who is just trying to save his reputation. He's a majory nerdy dork who plays D&D, lays videogames, can recite the whole periodic table forward and backwards, loves history and poetry, and is a general sappy romantic. But he's not really willing to tell people that so instead he acts grumpy. Also he adores puns. All the puns. Just don't make him angry, which isn't hard to do, cause he'll feel bad later.

I won Vatia - or Orial, she has used both - in a readopt contest and I absolutely adore. She was previously immortal - although not unkillable - but Sephtis murdered her (she literally kills like everyone Sephtis needs to calm down but that's beyond the point) and she was brought back to life without most of her powers which makes her very unhappy. She's not very good at adjusting to life without them so be prepared for unpleasantness should you choose to deal with her.

Ganso is my little Goose Underworld babe who basically views Eurydice as his big sister because he has no idea how to be a RPW. It's actually pretty cute and endearing but I suppose it can get a bit old. He's struggling and clingy and is very very confused. Also innocent and naive, if you so much as risk hurting him in any way Eurydice will take you out.

Rooster is my last Underworld babe who is terrified of water. He's a general scaredy-cat who sometimes acts like a bully to prove he's not scared.

Theo is another of 6Dewdrops' customs they did for me! He is an assassin who originally guarded Zaria before she was imprisoned and escaped, and because they were buddies and had feelings for each other, Zaria's parents made him into a robotic creature (the robot parts have been infused into his genetics, so they can pass down) that has no real feelings and especially no feelings for Zari so that he can track her down. He might end up with Sephtis or Zaria, I have yet to decide.

Cali is my last new wolf and the last custom 6Dewdrops made me. She's another one of my assassins who is both Sephtis' best friend and largest rival. She's very competitive and loves rock music. Huge fangirl when it comes to bands. She's pretty good at playing guitar when she's not off hunting people down.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm

viixen - good luck on finding ships and all that,, i need to actually pm you at some point whoops
    Firedancer77 - thanks! and congrats on all those new rpws!!

im,, holding another stream
    https://picarto.tv/baltodraws
    working on litters, i might move to art after doing two or three
    i'll strike this out when the stream is done
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeneka » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Just letting everyone know I have made a slight change to RPW Gift Art Exchange. If you wish to be added to the list or change your favored RPWs list, I now require you to PM me the information rather than posting. This will bring it directly to my attention and make it much easier for me to keep things updated.
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:43 pm

important!! if you haven't already done so yet, or aren't within the community discord, we have a survey for the species going on here! you can choose to be completely anonymous, and we'd love to hear what you guys think of all the recent changes to the species, as well as how you feel about certain other things - this will help us as staff, improve the species to make it much better for everyone else nvn

my eggnog adopt kiddo is still ufa, and I also have a december fest rpw up
    Image Image

I also figured I'd introduce some of my newest rpw kiddos
    dewi
    marzanna
    zahra
    livvy
    sai
    madhuri

and the fact im also holding a stream
    https://picarto.tv/baltodraws
    doing some personal nursery kiddos and maybe some art
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:59 am

Have a few pairings I need to announce. cx

Calliope and Salamander are a married couple! They shall not breed though probably, they're supposed to be old.

Lorikeet and Pierrot are a married couple! They met while both visiting a circus are Lorikeet's money was stolen by a pick pocket. I just made that up but I love the image of the two of them running around screaming for the 'thief!'. Thinking the thieves can end up being Cairo and Deangelo. Then they'll be adopted by them and be one big happy family. o: Ideas that come suddenly. I love this.

Sandra and Boris are a married couple! Sandra met Boris while working for her little hero group, as he's part of an intelligence agency. The two became close and after about two years of knowing each other got married with no prior engagement (at least, a lengthy engagement) as they had basically been best friends to crushes to each other up till that point.

Iona and Ike are a married couple! She almost drowned while on holiday and he rescued her because he's like that.

Tina and Kendall are a married couple! They met at an art class and again at a park and became quick friends and married within a year or two. They now live with Tina's grandma because Tina and her grandma are very close.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 am

stopping by to share some stuff and then flee

got my ss art!<33

and my ss wolf, his name is Archie!
my tiny chubby son who owns a tea shop

I won Forhest!<33 I love him so much

Forhest is a mean little dude. He tends to be a little hot headed and brash with his actions. He's a liar and seems to lie even when he doesn't mean to. He has a twig he carries around with him all the time and chews on when he's stressed. The twig is strangely like a comfort item and he'll freak out if it's lost or out of site. He would never admit the twig means something to him though if anyone asked.

Forhest holds a very high image of himself and can't stand to be made a fool of or mess up. This means he also seemingly puts others down without meaning to. The tiny wolf has a knack for sneaking and uses that and his small size to his advantage. After all, who can resist a cute little pup making puppy dog eyes?

Forhest works as a traveling merchant who sales his wares as he travels. He doesn't make nor even trade for the items he has-- he steals them. Quite the little con artist, Forhest will have stolen someones goods before they can even bat an eye. He does get caught... a lot. However he's quick on his feet, and this ensures he never has to endure punishment.

Forhest comes from a small town in some mountains. He was raised by his uncle while he lived there, as his parents had died shortly after he was born. His uncle wasn't the best role model wise, but he was a good uncle and did his best to make sure his nephew had a happy life. Forhest got his stealing habits from his uncle's constant thieving in order to keep them both fed.

After his uncle was eventually arrested, Forhest hid to avoid being found. His uncle never let it be known that he was caring for a child, so no one looked for Forhest. Shortly after all was said and done, Forhest took a backpack and left. He's been traveling and selling and stealing to make a living since. He never stays in one place for very long.

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:33 am

I'd also love to share some of my new stuffs!

Ethan + Simona, Lemon, and Wes by Snowseph

SS Wolf by wolf ;;
I need a little help in naming him. If anyone could suggest a name relating to deer and/or stripes, I'd be happy to listen!

Nyx, formerly named Lunette, my newest Pound Wolf
If anyone would be willing to grow her to an adult (she was "born" in 2015), I'd be ecstatic! According to Illuminit, the original artist, the mane curl will curve up to reveal part of the eye (which I would guess is green like the paint, pink like Mackennah, or purple or gray-green like Desta).
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

Long post ahead!

Heyo again, everyone. Haven't posted in here in awhile, and I have some stuff to update y'all on.

Firstly, here are some new mateships.

Secondly, I've updated this large family tree from about 50 wolves to 143 wolves. :) If your wolves are on this family tree and are somehow inaccurately portrayed or have bits of missing information, please let me know via Discord DM or here via CS PM.

Thirdly, I am still in need of growths for my wolves! I can pay in paintgems or in art or in CS pets. I need growths for...

Fourthly, I have TONS of new wolves to introduce. :)

From the 2017 Halloween Event...

Novi - Female - Questioning

I finally cashed in my ReinRPW and my two Christmas 2016 Baubles.

Robert Frost - Male - Poet - Questioning

Heat Miser - Brother to Snow Miser - Male - Heteroromantic Heterosexual

Snow Miser - Brother to Heat Miser - Male - Demi-heteroromantic Demi-heterosexual

I also have new pups to introduce from various breedings I had done!

Children of Ballari and Bronx
Lance - Top Pup - Male - Werewolf
Sara - Bottom Pup - Female - Vegemite Paint

Child of Tortuga and Christina/Grandchild of Ballari and Bronx
Turner - Male

Child of Sprite and Joella Limca
Ramune Lychee - Male - Heterochromia

Children of Melody and Circus
Licorice Rockie - Top Pup - Female - Cat Tail, Snaggletooth
Raspberry Swipple - Bottom Pup - Male - Heterochromia

Child of Ciel and Elizabeth
Duchess - Female - Munchkin

Child of Echo Primadonna and Seren Spencer
Sia - Female

Child of Azlyn Cicada and Crusher
Arabella - Female

My Secret Santa 2017 RPW by IrkenChu!

Aarav - Male - Questioning

My newest custom - the token was graciously gifted to me by Snowseph!

Dottie - Female - Heteroromantic Heterosexual - Mated to Dipstick - Mother of Oddball, Domino, and Little Dipper

A RU that was recently finished whom I LOVE.

Crécerelle - Female - Questioning - Griffon RPW

And last in the long list of new RPWs I've gotten, the absolutely wonderful Pound RPWs that I won in the recent readoption competition.

Zeus - Bottom Pup - Male - Heteroromantic Heterosexual

Astera - Female - Lithromantic Grey-Asexual

Kallisto - Female - Aroflexible Apothisexual

Aphrodite - Female - Cinromantic Abrosexual

Heather - Top Pup - Female - Hetero-Aliquaromantic Questioning
Hecate - Bottom Pup - Transexpression DFAB - Androromantic Questioning

Caito "Gypsy" Gracianna Gracelynn Callypso - Female - Aliquaromantic Hetero-Autochorissexual
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tacocat. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Hey ya'll. I'm sure most of you have forgotten me by now since it's been a solid year since I last posted here, but I'm coming back. I took a long break from CS, and I even thought that I was quitting. But it's been a long time and i'm happy to be back.
    I won't be collecting pets, but I do want to rejoin all the communities I've left behind, namely this one.
    I think I'm going to start by making a forum for all my RPWs. I have no idea why I didn't have that done already, but I'd like to make sure that I have them altogether and develop them a little more as characters. I wasn't a very good writer when I've left, but I've much improved since then. I can't wait to get started.
    Thanks for having me back. I've missed you guys.
    -Taco
    It's good to be back.
tacocat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:54 am

@ tacocat.- Welcome back! I hope RPWs is still fun for you<3
@ booklover789- Whoo that's a lot of new RPWs! Congrats on them all, they're very cute.
@ Simonpet- Good luck with names and growths. I'd offer to help but I'm bad at names and growths.

Hello everyone! I'm here to share some new wolves and some art I did!

First up is Montgomery! He has no job or such of yet but I love him a lot omg

Wave and Gerald had babies! Mine is the top kiddo, her name is Whisp!

Irk and I bred our poly couple and this is their son Glenn! He's a bean who loves acting and I love him.

also got motivation and tried some new couple art poses! Also lowkey a mateship announcment
or at least dating i dunno what these two couples are? i just know they're together

so my Bigby and IrkenChu's Leroy are a thing
and here's some art of them being cuties

and my Claire and IrkenChu's Jasper are also a thing : D
and some cute art of them

super proud of this one
i doodled this to the same 1 minute song on repeat for 3 hours ;'D

also working on fixing some of my RPWs' toyhou.se icons so hopefully i'll update that next time i post
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me