NEW FAN CLUB 4 Potion Creatures (Forum CLOSED)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

NEW FAN CLUB 4 Potion Creatures (Forum CLOSED)

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:02 am

Welcome, to Potion Creatures [Life_as_a_Potion] (FanClub)

Last edited by KathrynKat on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 17 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Potion Kits [Life_as_a_Potion]

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:47 am

As of this moment;;
- I've so far got an idea of how potions might work.
- Potion color around chest must follow
- Adoption Center won't open for probably another couple or few nights idk
- Adoption Sigh, ID, and Gender will all be Located on the Potion on the adoption page of the Potion Kit.
- There will be things such as Ranks, Points, Meaning to Potion Colors!!!

- I'm currently looking for;
[Fan Club Organizer] - Will open a Fan Club them selves but it must be fancied up, so PM me Fan Clubs you've ran, and I might accept.
[Archive Organizer] - I would REALLY love for someone that could help keep track of this. PM for details and plans
When Custom Details come out, Staff will get either better customs or more. Details to be mentioned later on Advantages!
Last edited by KathrynKat on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:13 pm

just gonna mark this ;)

Hello it is I Catskitten the archivist
I look forward to this species being a thing i love the kitties < 3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taylor12033 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:49 pm

I have an idea for Potion Kits.

A lot of species have different rarities. But, a lot of the time, they’ll have different traits associated with different rarities. This opens up the opportuinity for mixed rarity adopts. For Potion Kits, you could have an uncommon trait, like a visible scent or aroma that surrounds the Kit. For a rare trait, you could have a lions mane but made of hollow glass filled with potion mixture. Other ideas could include different length fur and styled fur, different eye colours and pupils, sizes, etc.

Thanks for reading my proposition. ^~^

Have a lovely day, and I wish you the best of luck with this species.
Hello there! Welcome to my user page. Pretty boring right? Yeah, I'm just a typical teenager.

If you have any requests, I'll gladly do it for practice. Please don't request something too drastic like: "Draw my 70 characters in one picture with all of their pets!!" (Legit had someone request that tho), it is practically impossible to fit 70 characters in 3 separate pictures with the program I use, let alone pets as well. I'll post it on my instagram, should be pretty easy to find. ^~^

Thank you for visiting my profile!

Language Fluency
English: 100%
German: 30%
French: 20%
Spanish: 5%
Chinese (Simplified): Random Words
Japanese: Random Words
Korean: Random Words
Taylor12033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:39 am

Catskitten wrote:just gonna mark this ;)

Hello it is I Catskitten the archivist
I look forward to this species being a thing i love the kitties < 3

Welcome to the team luv <3

Taylor12033 wrote:I have an idea for Potion Kits.

A lot of species have different rarities. But, a lot of the time, they’ll have different traits associated with different rarities. This opens up the opportuinity for mixed rarity adopts. For Potion Kits, you could have an uncommon trait, like a visible scent or aroma that surrounds the Kit. For a rare trait, you could have a lions mane but made of hollow glass filled with potion mixture. Other ideas could include different length fur and styled fur, different eye colours and pupils, sizes, etc.

Thanks for reading my proposition. ^~^

Have a lovely day, and I wish you the best of luck with this species.

I really appreciate the ideas, I've actually had on mind doing rarity based, but potion wise and shape of the body and view of the potion.
Not sure where and how I'll word it so I've not put details down on textures.
Like some fish, Jellyfish, and some other creatures that you can see through the skin, is the same thing pretty much for this species.
I may even do VERY RARE or EVENT, where they have very little potion to show or none at all.
The transparent skin is silky soft skin that feels fragile, but is as tough as skin if not tougher, because it has to protect allot of liquid.

I've not decided exactly yet how potion colors work, but things on mind;
Different areas can either be a different color of potion or it can be the same. But they won't always mean the same thing. This isn't planned just yet.

Like for example so far I want the potion around the chest/heart to be a different color of it's own.
Golden = Goddess or Mascot
Then I may do a special color for Legendary.

I may even do RANKS & Rarities both.
Mascot or Goddess
Legendary or Alpha
Very Rare or Beta
Rare or Delta
Uncommon -> Very Common or just defenders, healers, care takers whatever.

I may base things like this. But I'm not sure just yet :P
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 am

maybe rainbow for legendary?
like a certain mixture of colors or all colors:/

anyways sounds like some interesting ideas going on

Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am

Catskitten wrote:maybe rainbow for legendary?
like a certain mixture of colors or all colors:/

anyways sounds like some interesting ideas going on

no not rainbow I barely even sure if I want to unless maybe for events only do 2 colors in 1 transparent area :/ idk yet
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taylor12033 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:00 pm

An alternative to Catskitten‘s idea: maybe an ombre or gradient liquid could be legendary? That way it doesn’t have to be the full rainbow.

Also, what about desaturated coloured potion meaning the kit is feeling a negative emotion, but then if it’s vibrant and saturated, that means they’re overjoyed?
Hello there! Welcome to my user page. Pretty boring right? Yeah, I'm just a typical teenager.

If you have any requests, I'll gladly do it for practice. Please don't request something too drastic like: "Draw my 70 characters in one picture with all of their pets!!" (Legit had someone request that tho), it is practically impossible to fit 70 characters in 3 separate pictures with the program I use, let alone pets as well. I'll post it on my instagram, should be pretty easy to find. ^~^

Thank you for visiting my profile!

Language Fluency
English: 100%
German: 30%
French: 20%
Spanish: 5%
Chinese (Simplified): Random Words
Japanese: Random Words
Korean: Random Words
Taylor12033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

[b][b]An alternative to Catskitten‘s idea: maybe an ombre or gradient liquid could be legendary? That way it doesn’t have to be the full rainbow.[/b][/b]
There will be certain events I and the event artist will hold. If we limit enough for just and only events, and we do events often enough then it could add more excitement, and value to that Kit.
What I may even do is 1 single Legendary per event then a limit of other rarities.
I plan on keeping all regular and first gen regulars with bright potions.
Events will hold any that are special or customs perhaps but I don't think I'll allow customs for awhile until the species is very stable, and has proper limits set.

There will be no dull colors unless it's from an event.
I may even do something special for how breeding will work which is a reason I'm going to also not release breeding for awhile.

Also, what about desaturated coloured potion meaning the kit is feeling a negative emotion, but then if it’s vibrant and saturated, that means they’re overjoyed?
See it's a nice idea but, won't really work out unless say
They're permanently always in a bad mood or evil = 1 color but I don't really want to base things on emotion. It's a nice idea, but also at the same time I don't see it really working as an adopt. Now it's another thing if we did allot of art, and it was that color... then sure but tbh I think it just adds a bit to much on top when I already want to do allot with this species.

Now something really big that I've had on mind is doing some adopts that people have to grow from a potion.
I could continue an idea of my #1 favorite Species I've worked for. Neravontii species, you couldn't breed or enter shows until You've trained it. You had to either write out a story or do art. There were 3 stages, 1. how found and captured or how adopted 2. breaking them 3. riding

I may even do this for breedings but idk yet I may keep breeding more simple idk. But some adopts I may release as a potion, or certain ones which maybe the owner of the potion can pick the coat color.
IDK this is a wip on how that will work out.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm

So far the sorts of stuff I've got on mind are

- Many events with special features, being a potion of another color, meaning, and can even be a dull/dark maybe even shiny or multiples of colors in one section. (heart/chest, head/face, tail, and back)

- The "Potion Kit" I at first started out very inspired by a cute short film I watched. I've for awhile thought of making a new species very unique. I did couple sketches after I watched another short film that inspired me. It was some small creature in a jar of liquid. The ideas came to mind over time as II came up with the species.
I also thought perhaps Fantasy/Majestic/mythic/Mysterious/Alien path. Things changed as I sketched and then started on here and this is what I have down.

- The cover Kit is Mouse. Mouse has a unique shape, and I think golden in the area of the heart/chest will resemble Goddess/Mascot. Once I've got an idea on everything and what her official finishing will look like I'll post her, then make her a single tab on main for cover then create a whole different shape for basic. This is a species I'll welcome from common/uncommon having more basic shape. The more shape change or even their color having a matter in it's rank/rarity.
Around the heart/chest can have a unique shape in that area maybe even being on the shoulder blades, have it's own meaning in color which might be the effect in rank. I'd also like the Tail and the head potion to have a special effect the back maybe even if I can come up with enough... or it just be the one thing that can be any color and mean nothing... or hmm maybe even be a mixture of all the potions used in other areas :) (idea on the spot yay.)

- I may do some special events or adopts that start as a potion and you have to make the effort into growing it. Growth maybe have to do some art or stories for it. Now I've got another AMAZING IDEA RIGHT ON THE SPOT!!!
I think I'm going to do a membership related thing. I dream some day running a site to keep a species/adoption center very organized. So TO THE POINT, I'm probably going to create an art post that I'll add the names of those wanting to be a member of the community by creating a color in from that post, and they link that with their name when adopting.
Membership I may or may not do a tiny fee, but will have an advantage. I think for those who make a page from that post, will be able to adopt a potion, grow it, and get a semi custom coat. Just the potion I may do as random, or maybe I will allow that to be custom as well. This will depend on what I can come up with on how potions colors work and effect that Kit.

- THIS SPECIES WILL Have Ranks, Rarities, and meaning to their colors.
* Heart/Chest area
* Back
* Head/face
* Tail

All of these will have possibly different colors, maybe even all of them..
I may do just chest/heart and head/face having a meaning in color, while the other 2 can either be any or maybe even be a mix of the other colors. Maybe even swirls of the color and pattern but MUST look like liquid. So bubbles and swirling liquid. It can be cloudy and patchy cloudy. I may even allow some releases but with a higher rarity have more than 1 shade maybe for example the tail being a lighter blue fading to another shade being maybe brighter or darker. But.... Regular & first Gens must always have a brighter color, that follows the chart colors and shades. Dull and Dark colors will only be allowed during events.

- Breeding and Custom Orders will not open any time until everything is settled and organized perfectly.

- I want to do these species differently... I want to do coat designs but they must stay simple or at least most of the time simple. The Potion is apart of the matter of your Potion Kit. Coat color and design has no special rarity. It can be realistic or unrealistic!!!

- There will be a generation, and I think that's another reason I want to hold off breeding for now. Also because it will have an effect on potions and what happens to the baby/babies.
There is allot to consider on this project.

- Shapes... there will be unique shapes. The cover is Mouse, she/he will be a Goddess/Mascot. they're not complete yet. Once I've got a plan down for how potion colors have a matter, then I'll post her, make her a 1 layer, then make a whole new shape for potion. Shape being the outside and shape on the body. I've not got a plan for this yet. Who knows I might even try and do a few presets for very common-uncommon.

- Shapes vs Potion & it's Color | Rarity vs Rank;;
Shape will be more rarity based, while potion colors effect rank & rarity. Why? For example Golden/Yellow around the heart/chest area for the potion are Mascots/Goddess. I may even do something special for Legendary.
Mouse I may not even have as a high rarity. But is a Goddess/Mascot! Mouse is also incomplete until I know for sure how potions effect a Kit. I'd like both Shape & Potion color having meaning for rarity, then potion for rank. There will also be events. There will be basic for the event shapes, as well as certain colors/shades for potions. Remember shape matters over coat design. The coat ofc can still be event themed.

- Multiples of colors;
I'm not sure exactly yet how either multiples of colors or certain colors might be effective. Color is suppose to have meaning of rank and it's abilities and sense abilities. Maybe generations will be able to have say 2 colors or 3 colors in it's chest area. Say for example (no set rank names yet just example) Goddess x Guard [Goddess = Golden/Yellow | Guard = Blue] = Kit(s) chest being golden/yellow & blue maybe even some green forming, and it having it's very own meaning maybe. A Mixture of these 2 maybe create a leader of guards!
Maybe I'll even take things far with generations and it's effects. To get a Healer who can heal while in combat/at war, heal while the guards & warriors (if I use such a rank name?) while they are fighting. I'd say any generation being full heal (which would be shades of pink in the chest area) Other parent being maybe a Leader of Guards [Goddess x Guard] or Goddess with something this will be figured out. I don't role play, but this would make very fun stories, art, and role play for everyone. (pst this is why I want to build a team)

WOW!!!Okay that took awhile but I feel AMAZING after a brain storm and sharing the ideas as some were made on the spot as I type things out. So please do enjoy, give your feed back and opinions very highly appreciated rather I accept it as an idea and consider it or not. Please don't be upset if I do not take it into consideration.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me