Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 am

#Friesian wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys, because of personal problems and a hard time at work i'm closing the khims now. if there is anything you really wanted to do before the khims closed you can still do it.
there is not much that will change, but from now on adopts aren't allowed anymore and all open adopts should be judged in the next time. only ufa breedings are still allowed.
breedings in overall are limitless and there is no limit anymore, no breeding limit, no foal limit and no tph limit
when i see that there is still interest in breeding i can look around to find some more breeding artists if the ones we have aren't active enough.

One thing I am wondering, so would no one be putting the slots and updating them anymore?
Because I know you did that, NeriHyuga, I know that there are no limits, but do we just keep track of that on our own?

i will still stay here and look over the khims ^^ slots, breeding and adopt mes in the archive
i don't want it to die down. I fullfilled my biggest dream on CS with this adopt and i know that many people spend time here daily too and like to have a break from personal things to surf a little through the khims. i don't want that to stop. i only wanted the khims to slow down a little bit because it got to much work for me and slowly i want to do some new things and spend more time with this as with the khims ^^
but i will still stay here and look over and if needed i will search for artists and co
it is still possible for people to make games so that others will be able to get points through these, i think i will make an own navigation for those games and co. currently we only have the development game active, but maybe someday there will be more options again. i'm thinking about getting points through selling unwanted cs pets. Maybe 3 pets per week are allowed and the points raise with the rarity of the pets. It's Not for my own pocket but i would put these pets in a freebie trade section, so that people can adopt 1-2 of those cs pets freely without anything in return every 1-2 weeks.
but i don't know how you people would like this. i know that many of you saw the khims as an own adoptable (even if it is on cs) and if you are able to get points with cs pets this difference would get thinner.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys, because of personal problems and a hard time at work i'm closing the khims now. if there is anything you really wanted to do before the khims closed you can still do it.
there is not much that will change, but from now on adopts aren't allowed anymore and all open adopts should be judged in the next time. only ufa breedings are still allowed.
breedings in overall are limitless and there is no limit anymore, no breeding limit, no foal limit and no tph limit
when i see that there is still interest in breeding i can look around to find some more breeding artists if the ones we have aren't active enough.

I just wanted to ask a question for the community, as I think alot of people are under the impression that there is now no longer a slot limit.

Was this meant as there is still a slot limit, but there's no breedings per month limit and no limit to how many you can send in at a time or to whom? Or does this mean unlimited slots, unlimited breedings, etc. ?

And I'm also personally curious to know if the 4 a day limit still applies for the artists, though that wasn't mentioned. (I would assume so, due to archiving.)
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:29 am

with no limits i mean the monthly limits, foal cooldown and tph breeding limits
all other things are still active ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm really glad Khims won't be permanently shutting down everything. This is my home. Sorry for being inactive, I haven't been checking CS as much, but I have some breedings to complete & I still love you guys <3
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:39 pm

jesdar16 wrote:I'm really glad Khims won't be permanently shutting down everything. This is my home. Sorry for being inactive, I haven't been checking CS as much, but I have some breedings to complete & I still love you guys <3

that's exactly why it will never close down completly :3 who am i to rip you of your home?
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am

thank you xDD
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:42 am

some good questions came up and i will answer it ^^

Q: Can custom items be made into adopt mes or gifted away?
A: Custom horse items can be gifted or raffled away, but they can't be made into adopt mes. the only adopt mes that are allowed from now on are ufa breedings

Q: Can artists gift away their artist customs or make them into adopt mes?
A: They can't be made into adopt mes. But artists can gift or raffle away their rare or very rare customs, but no vc-uc ones because these are unlimited and would end in artists getting pestered for customs

Q: Are event adopt mes allowed, like christmas, easter or adopts made after chicken smoothie event ideas etc?
A: generous people can tag their breedings with : event ufa
these tags need to be put in other/suggestions
with this order the ufa breeding will be allowed to have event/holiday elements like items or special designed markings if the artist want to do those.
The event must fit the current chicken smoothie event or the current time (like christmas event adopts can only be done in december)
These event horses can only be done as ufa adopt mes and no0t as normal breeding outcomes

events aviable:
all holidays that get celebrated by chicken smoothie (like christmas, new year etc.)
special events that chicken smoothie makes (like slumber party event or underwater event)
special days or events (like day of the dog or tribute khims)

Tribute khims can either be done for oneself or gifted away to others (like the military tribute khim and it breeding slots for people with a person in their family that works in the military)
or they can be done as true tribute khims and gifted to the tribute itself (like the linkin park horse)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:03 am

Hey are we allowed to trade khims for other species like WMEs?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:17 am

Rescue2001 wrote:Hey are we allowed to trade khims for other species like WMEs?

I believe the only trading we allow is for other khims/points or items.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 am

NeriHyuga wrote:Q: Are event adopt mes allowed, like christmas, easter or adopts made after chicken smoothie event ideas etc?
A: generous people can tag their breedings with : event ufa
these tags need to be put in other/suggestions
with this order the ufa breeding will be allowed to have event/holiday elements like items or special designed markings if the artist want to do those.
The event must fit the current chicken smoothie event or the current time (like christmas event adopts can only be done in december)
These event horses can only be done as ufa adopt mes and no0t as normal breeding outcomes

events aviable:
all holidays that get celebrated by chicken smoothie (like christmas, new year etc.)
special events that chicken smoothie makes (like slumber party event or underwater event)
special days or events (like day of the dog or tribute khims)

Tribute khims can either be done for oneself or gifted away to others (like the military tribute khim and it breeding slots for people with a person in their family that works in the military)
or they can be done as true tribute khims and gifted to the tribute itself (like the linkin park horse)

Just to clarify. Does this mean that I could breed two of my khims, and make one of the marking irregular, as long as it is a UFA holiday breeding?
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf