Any growing websites in need of a helper or artist?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Any growing websites in need of a helper or artist?

Postby Kasperian » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:57 am

At the moment, I seem to have a new obsession with drawing and making linearts for new and developing adoptable sites.

If you wish for me to help you with your new forum/adoptable website please PM me and I'll see what I can do for you :)

I can create mascots/fan made art for your forum (e.g. if you had a site mascot which is a dog, I will mame some art for the site), linearts and patterns for new animals)
I can NOT draw;

Dragons (mainly just the feet and snout)
Horses (feet, legs and head)
Any other hoofed animals
More my be added as time goes on.

The animals in the above list will take me a very long time(5 days - a week) to draw and feel happy enough to let people see which is why they have been put on the Can't draw list.

I can't show you any examples yet, however if you ask me on this thread and not by pm to draw an animal. I will use them as examples for others.

Rules.
- Prove that there is a site in development(actually up and running/alpha or beta stages or just a plan)
- A decent number of people working with you (at least 2 other people, excluding me) If the site in question is only a few days old PM me and we can discuss
- Please don't steal! - I'm doing this for your benefit, I've seen many new sites with potential drop off the grid and I hate watching that happen.
- Credit for doing it please! A rank of artist or pet designer on your site would be nice please! :) or just somewhere saying that I created/helped create the linearts :)
More rules may be added.

I AM ONLY DOING THIS FOR ADOPTABLE WEBSITES. NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL USE.

If you want help with admin or just some guidance with things please PM me to discuss. :)
Kasperian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me