βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - BATCH 4 UP | SEEKING STAFF

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should there be another raid/gacha for the Halloween event?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:14 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™π•”π•’π•₯𝕀π•₯π• π•¨π•Ÿ - FIRST BATCH!

Postby e u p h o r i a » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:46 pm

TrashFan wrote:How can you leave this? it's not personal, i just assciated something of this with something bad and i don't want to rant out on you guys so... i might rejoin this in the future but for now i just can't, im sorry.

Ahh I'm sorry to hear that :c We are very sorry to have reminded you of something bad! If you would like, would you like me to wipe all you current info in our data or keep in in case you ever rejoin? The first choice is usually preferred since it can save us from a lot of hassle.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:47 pm

You watch as Ao struggled to light the pumpkin lantern. Right besides you, you could see Tobie trying to hide his laughter. Amusement and excitement was floating in the air and catstown trembled from it’s inhabitants enthusiasm to begin.
β€œBahahaha!” Tobie gave in, laughing out loud. Ao paused, glaring bitterly at the canine. β€œOh man, you’re priceless.” Tobie chuckled once he regained his posture.
β€œStop laughing!” Ao huffed. β€œIt’s not funny.”
β€œYou’re having such a hard time lighting a pumpkin lantern though. How is that not funny?” Tobie nudged you, and Ao whips around, looking at you with laser eyes. β€œRight, right? It’s hilarious!”
You glance between the two unsurely. A bit cowed by Ao’s scowl, you smiled nervously. β€œUm.. Yeah, it kind of is.” You agreed with Tobie, letting out a short, hesitant laugh.
Ao threw the pumpkin lantern down in childish frustration. Ruffled, he fixed his now-crooked flower. β€œFine, you two try.”
β€œSounds good.” Tobie snorted. You let out a relieved sigh that Ao wasn’t too angry and followed Tobie’s pawsteps. But as Tobie grabbed the Pumpkin lantern, a scream ripped through the crowd.
β€œHelp! Hyacinth.. Something is wrong with Hyacinth!” Mirabella stumbled forward, her eyes wide with fear. But before she could say anything else, a large black shadow dived down from the sky, wrapping around her body. In a blink of an eye, Mirabella was flung to the side, hitting the wall of a nearby house.
Soon, everyone was screaming and running in all directions. The air, that has once been filled with anticipation was now heavy with terror, evident in the catspeople’s expressions.
β€œWhat is going on?” Ao murmured, unfazed by chaos. In the now empty clearing, void of catspeople, a single one stood. The one Mirabella called Hyacinth. Two shadows formed the silhouette of talons, floating at his sides like wings. His eyes were unnaturally wide and he was laughing hysterically. A dark, menacing aura seemed to surround him.
β€œHe’s… Is he possessed?” Tobie stammered.

Hello catspeople! After the long wait, Catstown 2017 Halloween event has finally arrived! And it has a lot to give, so listen up!

But before that, a quick note. Unfortunately in order for me to have gotten this event done is time I had to push minipets even further back. So sorry!

Halloween batch!
A Halloween batch has been made by yours truly, E u p h o r i a! This event will also include Snazzy Fazzy’s first batch and a standalone Catsperson by Morelull! We hope to get these catspeople in good homes <3

Halloween Boss raid!
Send any amount of catpeople to fight a boss (one catperson may inflict damage once a day only)! Each catperson decreases the bosses’s health by 1. Good luck.
The person who manages to do the most damage to the boss will receive an exclusive Catsperson, Possessed Hyacinth!(whether the boss is defeated or not)
If the boss is defeated all participants of the boss raid will receive 100 cat treats.

Halloween Custom Ticket Gacha!
Gachas are gacha-like opportunities to roll exclusive and valuable items. They are held occasionally to go along with events.
This one is exclusively custom tickets! Use one and ask an artist of your choice to make a custom for you.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarhound » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

I'd like to send my catperson, Zodiac, (thank you so much btw!) to fight the Boss! Is there a form I can fill out? I couldn't find it on the main page
sugarhound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantom R » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

I'd like to send
Gabriel

And Archimedes
To go fight the boss.

If there's something wrong with this please let me know
Click us, please!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Phantom R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DECALIUS » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Batch name: 2017 Halloween Batch
Username: hello avocado
Slide number in catspeople collections: 2 (i think)

Catsperson name: peace
Catsperson ID: 14
Short personality desc: peace is a very crazy creature, unlike it's birthname. it has no gender and is extremely powerful. peace likes to roam around parks and other populated areas, disguised as a regular catperson. but once it brushes against your shoulder, it will send an electric shock through your body and you will faint. peace will then freeze time and drain your blood, causing you to die. but if you somehow befriend it, they might start to like you, but just be careful not to get on it's bad side.

β›§πŸœ neo πŸœβ›§
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby e u p h o r i a » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 pm

@sugarhound
It should be on the main page now!

+@Phantom R

Possessed Hyacinth
Health: 22/25

Zodiac, Gabriel, and Archimedes inflict 3 damage on Possessed Hyacinth. The three return, exhausted but successful.
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-plum » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 pm

I want to attack the Raid boss!
Catsperson: Kimiko
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Batch name: Halloween Batch
Username: zshimmer88
Slide number in catspeople collections: (Not sure what this is. Just tell me what to put if needed. <3 Sorry to be a hassle)

Catsperson name: Nelly
Catsperson ID: 14
Short personality desc: Nelly is a strange girl. She is mysterious to strangers and strangers and other people in the town seem to find her to be a monster. Though she is bubbly and fun to be around, she has her moments of anger that really show her ghoulish side. She has a dark side to her, though not even her friends know much about it. She may be sweet, but she also is not a person you would want to make enemies with. She is also a bit of a trickster, constantly scaring and playing tricks on some other people. She usually doesn't mean any harm by it, but it certainly does make people wary.
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || ❀ || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:09 pm

I'd like to send my catperson, Gizmo, to the raid! <3
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || ❀ || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 pm

E u p h o r i a wrote:
TrashFan wrote:How can you leave this? it's not personal, i just assciated something of this with something bad and i don't want to rant out on you guys so... i might rejoin this in the future but for now i just can't, im sorry.

Ahh I'm sorry to hear that :c We are very sorry to have reminded you of something bad! If you would like, would you like me to wipe all you current info in our data or keep in in case you ever rejoin? The first choice is usually preferred since it can save us from a lot of hassle.

I might stay for the halloween event though.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me