1x1 roleplay Erik/Cobra and Skywolfpet01

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 roleplay Erik/Cobra and Skywolfpet01

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Preston took the snake bites and looked at them for a moment. He put them back on and looked at the female who gave them back to him. He was gonna thank her until the teacher slammed her hand on the desk. "Missy you better sit back in your seat, or you can go to the office." The sub looked at Preston. "And you should go to the office for interuppting the class." Preston was so confused but he got up and left the classroom. He didn't want to be in there with the sub. He didn't go to the office, Preston just sat down on the ground looking at the wall that is on the other side of the hall. He took in a few deep breaths calming himself down.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Adrien looked at her, "Sure, but your the only one that will get into trouble." She said, with a smile on her face, "School rule says its his body so he can have whatever he wants on his face, and you and the other teachers cant do anything about it." She said, looking at her, then her face lit up, "And your not allowed to treat students badly, that is an instant fire." She said looking at her, "Besides, look around, all the other boys and evening some girls have piercings and your not on this case, so get off his." She said, with a smile, she walked back to her seat and grabbed her belongs, "Bye." She said as she left the classroom, she started for the office, she was going to make sure that his sub got fired.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Preston saw the girl and got up and followed her. "Hey....Thanks for gettung my snake bites back." He walked to the office as well wanting to tell them what happened. The lady told them to sit at chairs and wait for a consular. Preston sat down and looked around. Since Preston has a couple pericings on one if his fluffy wolf ear, he wonders if the sub would flip out. Preston chuckled and smiled to himself. He thought that would be pretty funny. The consular walked into the office and told Preston and the other girl to follow. Preston followed, when they got to the office he sat down in a chair and looked the girl wondering what she would say.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Adrien leaned against the wall in the consular's office, "So there is a sub in math class, who is mean and picking on my friend here, I know its against school rules for a sub to be mean." She said, crossing her arms over her chest, "This sub had no right, to take his snake bites away." She said looking at the consular. She then sat down on the chair next to Preston, She looked at them, "Is there anything your going to do?." She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:31 pm

The consular wrote what Adrien said. "Well I will be talking to the sub and a couple kids from class. What's your names?" She asked. "Preston Reed." Preston said. The consular wrote down their names. "Well you two can hang out here and I'll go get your things Preston. Why don't you two talk." The consular got up and left going to go get Preston's things from the classroom. Preston looked at Adrien. He wasn't sure what to say to her.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Adrien sat there, "Your welcome." She said, looking at him, "Names Adrien Parker." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake, "Pleasure to meet you, not the way I normally meet people, but it works." She said with a slight, "Thankfully, I brought my belongs with me, when I left the room." She said, taking out today math paper, they were working on before the issue happened with the teacher.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 pm

He shook her hand. "I'm Preston Reed." He sat there looking around the room. It felt awkward for him to sit there beside someone in a quiet room. "So um....how are you?" He still wasn't sure what to say. "I don't know why the sub hates me.... I never did anything wrong to make her mad." He sighed. The consular walked in a couple minutes later and handed Prestin his things. "I think I got everything." She smiled. "While you two stay here, I'll be going to talk to the principal." The consular got up and walked away. Preston looked at Adrien. "I don't think the principal likes us going to his office. I never saw anyone in his office but teachers. If you get in trouble the consular would talk to you. It seems weird. If something like a teacher bullying you, don't you think you would go see the principal?" Preston grabbed his pencil and the work sheet and started working on it.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Adrien shrugged, "This is the first time for me being in the office." She said looking at him then she looked back at the paper, "Well us being here isn't our choice." She said, with a sigh, "Well, I came here willingly, I don't know about you though." She said, looking back at him.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:55 pm

"I didn't want to sit outside of the classroom. Cause you know the sub has 'magical powers' and knows when someone is outside the door. Like is she paranoid or something?" After a bit, Preston got done with his work sheet. He put it in a folder and grabbed his drawing notebook and began to draw him in his wolf form.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:02 pm

Adrien was having trouble with the work sheet, as she sat there, she put the paper back into her bag, and started to work on a song she is working on, She sat there quietly, "Well that sub is going to get fired, I can just tell." She said, with a smile on her face.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me