1x1 with Raven Walker

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Raven Walker

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 am

Nora looked over at her little brother as she drove. They were on their way to a hunt, but it was taking a bit longer than expected.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:16 am

Mikey leant his forehead against the cold car window, observing the scenery go past. The best thing about the hunts must be the driving. He didn't get to drive often because he was the youngest, but he preferred it that way as it meant he could relax. With a slight smile he looked over to Nora. Running a hand through his floppy hair, he turned back to the window. Off to hunt. It was dangerous, sure, but he was born to do it. Quite literally actually, considering his ancestry and family background.

Humming along to 'Ramble On' by Led Zeppelin, Dean kept his eyes on the road as he tenderly drove his beloved impala to the hunt. He listened to its engine purr below the pleasing melody off one of his favourite songs and was happy for a moment of bliss. He didn't have to worry about anything too much, for now. All was well. No reason to worry. His Sammy was safely beside him and Cas was only a prayer away.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:24 am

"You okay, Mikey?" Nora asked him as she returned her eyes to the road. "You've been quite since we left our last hunt. Something on your mind?"

Sam was currently taking a nap, snoring softly with the engines purring. Their last hunt had been a tough one, leaving him exhausted. He felt like he could sleep for a month.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:51 am

His sister's voice woke Mikey from his dazed state. He forced his small smile to be wider and nodded, looking over to her. "I'm fine." He said, shrugging, "Just relaxed is all. There's a nice view, and I'm tired." He reasoned before looking back out the window. The view was lovely. A wide lake off to the left, with large hills rolling behind it; blanketed by thick pines.

Dean's eyes wandered to his little brother. Sleeping peacefully. Years ago, he would've perhaps pranked him. Drawn on a moustache with a sharpie or cut some of his hair, but nowadays he didn't have the energy or the drive. Too much had happened. He'd been hardened, and now it was hard to find moments to laugh: but hard as it was he found them. Laughing makes people think your ok. If they think you're ok then they won't nag you, and you can focus on making yourself feel ok. Smirking, he remembered the picture he took if Sammy asleep with a spoon in his mouth. Those were the days.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:36 am

"Yeah. Maybe...maybe we can come back here. Take a little break from hunting. It'd be nice, huh?" She asked, looking at him.

Sam moaned softly, turning as far as he could in his seat to get comfortable.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Enthusiastically, Mikey nodded. "That'd be wonderful! We can camp in the woods." He suggested, happily.

Dean smiled at Sammy. "Not far to go. About 45 minutes." He said, but he wasn't sure if his brother could hear him. He looked very tired.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Nora smiled at him. "After making sure the place is clear first." She said, her hunter instinct showing.

"M'kay." Sam mumbled, in a strange state of asleep but also awake. "Hope this hunt is an easy one."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Continuing to nod, Mikey agreed, "Yeah, of course." Then decided to entertain himself on his phone. He pulled it from his pocket and began to play a little game he'd downloaded for long car journeys. He stuck his tongue out as he concentrated, desperate to beat his high score.

"Me too, buddy." Dean said as they made a sharp turn. The song he'd been listening to finished and another came on. This time, he didn't hum along.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Nora looked over at him, chuckling at his expression. "You're so funny when you're focused like that." She said, smiling at him. She just wished she could see it more often.

"I feel like I can sleep for a month...maybe two." Sam said, trying to stretch out his tall body in the tiny car.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Mikey glanced up at his sister and laughed heartily, only to lose the game. The light in his eyes died a little. "Oh." He stated and looked at the red screen for a second, before laughing again. Oh well!

Dean chuckled a little. "Yeah, I wish we could." He said, then turned off the rock music. It wasn't exactly soothing. "It might be easier to sleep now." He suggested. Poor Sam. He needed to sleep. Dean did too, but of course Sam had to go first. It was Dean's job to make sure he had everything he needs.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items