ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟɴ // ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ & ꜰᴏʀᴍs

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

should the bandits be played as individual characters or be played by everyone as NPCs?

individual characters made with forms by the roleplayers
33%
played as NPCs
67%

Total votes : 15

Re: ᴅʀᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟɴ // ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ & ꜰᴏʀᴍs

Postby Samurott12345 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:10 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE BASICS
    • name: Jay Lemont
    • race: Human

LOOKS
    • hair: Brownish Red
    • eyes: Dark brown
    • height: 5'8
    • weight: 165 lbs
    • clothing: Mostly wears light leather armor
    • weapons: Sword and dagger
    • tattoos and piercings: None
    • other: None

HISTORY
      Jay is a little shy for a reason. He doesn't remember his childhood very well, but he does know that his parents were never around. Since he was an only child, he was always alone, and so he never learned how to socialize very well, and that led him to spend all of his time alone. When he was about 9 or 10, he found himself surrounded by a group of boys. They teased him for always being alone and then beat him up because they thought he was weird. No one cared enough to stop the boys, and Jay was left bloodied, bruised, and crying. Ever since then, he has been cautious about who he hangs around and trusts. He still doesn't have many friends to this day. He will never forget the day he met Lance. When he was around 17, he was out looking for materials to gather when he he came across him. He kept himself hidden, and continued to watch the dragon for a few days, taking note of how he wwas always alone. But one day, when he was watching Lance, he accidentally made a sound, and when the dragon noticed him, he attacked Jay, nearly killing him. Jay will never know why he wasn't killed that day, or why the dragon decided to stay with him, but he is forever thankful for his best friend.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Friendly, easy-going, calm, even-tempered
    • negative traits: A bit shy, quiet, not very social, bad at fighting, not easily trusting
    • likes: Gathering materials, walking in the forest, his dragon
    • dislikes: Large groups, fighting, rude people

OTHER
    • dragon: Lance
    • other pets: other pets here
    • sexuality: Bisexual
    • crush: He's got a big crush on Garkus
    • partner: None

THE BASICS
    • name: Lance
    • species: Dragon
    • owner: Jay

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: Sanguine (Red)
    • eyes: Red
    • height: 34 feet
    • weight: 654.87KG
    • accessories: He wears red spiked armor and a red scarf
    • weapons: His claws, teeth, and strength
    • markings: His body is covered in a strange pattern, and he has a scar over his left eye.
    • powers and abilities: He can increase his strength very high and breath fire

HISTORY
      Lance was always alone. His parents didn't care enough to take care of him, so they left him before he hatched. He grew up by himself, and slowly began to hate the world. Having to rely purely on instinct, he was on the edge of death many times in his early years, but eventually got the hook on how to stay alive. He was never interested in other dragons, or anything for that matter, and so he was always alone. When he met Jay, he nearly killed him. He'd run into a few humans before, but they had tried to hurt him, and so he figured that Jay was no different. However, before he was able to deliver the final blow, something about Jay made him stop and consider letting him live. He felt some kind of connection to the human, a feeling he could not explain. He decided not only to let the human go, but also to follow him as a companion. He is loyal only to Jay.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Strong, great fighter, smart
    • negative traits: Grumpy, short-tempered, hates everything
    • dislikes: Pretty much everything

OTHER
    • sexuality: Asexual
    • crush: Nope
    • partner: Nope
    • offspring: Nope

THE BASICS
    • name: Shayla Madrogal
    • race: Pureblood elf

LOOKS
    • hair: Pure white
    • eyes: Deep green
    • height: 5'4
    • weight: 128 lbs
    • clothing: Usually found in an exotic light blue gown made of soft silk along with beautiful diamond and sapphire rings and a ruby headpiece
    • weapons: She does not like to fight, but she keeps a small knife on her at all times
    • tattoos and piercings: Her ears have small green earrings
    • other: Nope

HISTORY
      Shayla was born in a beautiful beautiful elven tribe. They resided in a lush valley filled with endless amounts of food growing and animals everywhere. She was born to two loving parents whom loved her dearly. They were artists and they taught her how to become one as well. One day, a group of masked raiders saw the blooming elf tribe, and for some reason she'll never know, whether it be out of hatred or just pure malice, they set the valley on fire and trapped the elves inside their home. Somehow, Shayla found a way out, and when she returned after the fire had burned out, she found zero survivors. She grieved for her parents and her home, but she feared staying there and running into the evil that did such actions, so she left. After traveling for many months, she felt lost, alone, and scared, having been driven out of everywhere she tried to stay. Then one night, while walking alone in a dark forest, a band of men came across her, attempting to rob and kill her. Just when she thought she was about to die, her savior appeared. A beautiful, giant, white dragon appeared out of no where and attack the men, chasing them off. The dragon made sure they were gone before checking on Shayla, who could not believe what happened. From then on, the dragon accompanied Shayla, as both her her companion and protector. When they finally came across the village they reside in now, she was relieved to be accepted and have a home once again.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Calm, light-hearted, friendly
    • negative traits: Oblivious, weak, cowardly
    • dislikes: Fighting, violence, war

OTHER
    • dragon: Shira
    • other pets: She has a beautiful Hyacinth Macaw named Alure and an all black German Shepherd named Argus
    • sexuality: Demisexual
    • crush: None

THE BASICS
    • name: Shira
    • owner: Shayla

LOOKS
    • scales/feathers: Her body is covered in white scales and her wings have light blue scales
    • eyes: Bright cyan
    • height: 45 feet
    • weight: Unknown, but at least a few tons
    • accessories: None
    • weapons: Her strength
    • markings: She has old scars all around her body, but mostly on her legs
    • powers and abilities: Rather than the normal fire breath, Shira has the element of lightning. She can summon it at will and it's her breath

HISTORY
      Shira was born into a large, family-oriented clan. She was the biggest out of her clutch, and it bigger than normal dragons. Her parents raised her along with the rest of her clan. She was happy in her clan, but something inside her made her long for more. It made her want to see more of the world. And so she did. Although they were sad to see her leave, her parents wished her the best of luck. She journeyed far from her home, and was able to see much of the world. She met many people in her life, but for some reason, her instincts kept telling to keep moving. She never knew why she had to keep going, until she found Shayla. Shira had just settled in for a nice sleep when she heard a scream not too far from her. She instantly ran to it and found a terrible scene. A group pf men were harassing a small elf girl. She could not stand to let these men kill this girl so she took action. She attacked the men with all her might, leaving them with nasty scars they'll never forget. After making sure the men were gone, she went to check on the girl, and she felt some kind of connection with her. Then she realized. The whole reason for her travels and her instinct telling her to keep moving was to find her. Shayla. After that event, she stayed with Shayla as her companion and protector.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Protective, smart, strong
    • negative traits: Defensive, sometimes serious, not agile
    • dislikes: People who harm others, doing the wrong thing

OTHER
    • sexuality: Heterosexual
    • crush: None
    • offspring: None
Last edited by Samurott12345 on Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 am

@raven walker - accepted!
@Samurott12345 - accepted!

we should be able to start soon, maybe after one more person joins c:
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 am

Cheers! I've also decided not to take the Lieutenant as well, if that's ok. Sorry!
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:19 am

raven walker wrote:Cheers! I've also decided not to take the Lieutenant as well, if that's ok. Sorry!

thats no problem c:
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 am

x
Last edited by catnip. on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:04 am

x
Last edited by catnip. on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

a poll has been added! please read the plot on the main thread to understand what it is about, if you havent already. If you have any suggestions please PM me and they will be added!
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:51 pm

mark for butcher salesman

THE BASICS
    • name: Rune Abbot
    • race: Human

LOOKS
    • hair: Rune has long, black unruly hair that falls just past his shoulders, with a few thin streaks of grey that run through front. It is oftentimes messy and tangled, as he does not own a brush and has no interest in one. He has thick, dark eyebrows that match his hair and a beard that curls from his chin to under his nose, and extends to his ears.
    • eyes: Dark, but not to the point of bearing his pupil's colors. He has grey eyes with flecks of lighter color around the iris. Oftentimes they are cold, although not always on purpose.
    • height: He stands at 6'2.
    • weight: Although he has never weighed himself, he estimated around 200 lbs.
    • clothing: Rune likes to wear a lot of fur, often taken from the carcasses that he skins to sell for their meat. A cloth undershirt, leather and fur overcoat, cloth pants with sturdy leather belt and brass buckle, and heavily furred boots. He has gloves that go to his elbows, leather lined with fur that spills over.
    • weapons: Rune is handy with many weapons, although he typically uses a serrated knife, as he has to clean and skin carcasses to butcher.
    • tattoos and piercings: He has one ear pierced on his right ear, although he only wears the earring for special occasions. He has a tattooed fern that runs up his stomache'd right side and winds up to the middle of his chest.
    • other: N/A

HISTORY
      Rune was born to Leif Abbot and Runa Thorne, the elder of their two children. His father, much like Rune would grow to become, was a butcher for the village and made his living cleaning and butchering carcasses that he bought from hunters, feeding fatty scraps to his dogs and selling the hide to craftsman. Rune was apprenticed to his father at a Young as, as every first born male in his family had taken over the business. At first the young Rune was hesitant, not exactly liking working with dead creatures, but he grew into the role with time. His mother was a craftswoman, older than his father, and passed away shortly after he was born. He never really knew much about her, but he wears a braided leather bracelet that she made in her earlier years. His brother, the younger child, was a scout and dissapeared recently on his way to the city.
      Rune's dragon, Erisdar, was his father's and guardian of the butcher shop that the family ran. However, his father passed years ago in his sleep and Rune assumed ownership of both him and the store, which he presently runs. The dragon and rider have a good relationship, and Erisdar is a wonderful protector. He is fed scraps from butchered animals and any near-death animals that the village has.
      Rune has two old Irish Woflhounds, Howl and Growl, who were also his father's shortly before he passed.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Handy, Tolerant, Outdoorsy, Active, Hard-Worker
    • negative traits: Brutish, Narrow-Minded, Quirky, Picky
    • likes: Erisdar, Flying, Hunting, Making money, Successful Business, Cool days
    • dislikes: Braggarts, Rainy days, Boring or slow days, Inactivity

OTHER
    • dragon: Erisdar
    • other pets: Howl and Growl, male and female Irish Wolfhounds.
    • crush: He has a slight crush on Ena but doesn't believe he could act on it.
    • partner: partner here
Last edited by glimwoods on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:51 pm

mark for his dragon

THE BASICS
    • name: Erisdar
    • owner: Rune

LOOKS
    • scales: Erisdar has rust-colored scales that are rough to the touch, many of them cracked and some even missing from his many battles and skirmishes. They cover all of his body, and gain an orange tint near his underbelly and a olive one at the tip of his pointed tail.
    • eyes: A deep orange with flecks of lighter colors.
    • height: Roughly 42"2' feet.
    • weight: Although nobody has bothered to weigh him for good reason, Rune would estimate at least a good few tons.
    • accessories: When under his Leif's ownership, a chain collar was always around his neck, but has since been removed.
    • weapons: Only the spikes around his head and neck region and his pointed tail.
    • markings: No discernible markings other than a few missing scales from battles.
    • powers and abilities: Fire breathing that doesn't get much use.

HISTORY
      Rune was found in a trap of chains and metal, weak and wounded, by a boy by the name of Leif. He was frightened, and had turned to run, but Erisdar managed to convince him to help. The dragon, in his many years of life, had learned basic human speech. The lad, only about nineteen, managed to use tools to work the dragon from the trap over many nights, each night sneaking out with the village's livestock and tools to visit, feed, and free the dragon. Once freed Erisdar had planned to flee, but he was still weak and so he had to stay in the area to allow his wounds to mend. Leif continued visiting him nightly, bringing what food he could, and the two eventually bonded. When the dragon had healed properly, he didn't dissapear and instead he chose to stay with the boy. They shared many years together, and Erisdar got to see him grow up and find a mate and have his own hatchling. Unfamiliar with human aging, Erisdar noticed Leif getting weaker each and more frail each day until one day he was still, dead. By that time Leif's hatchling, Rune, had also bonded with the dragon and the two grieved together. Rune took over the shop and Erisdar stayed with him and will throughout his life as well, dreading the day that his new human passes like his first.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Protective, Laid-back, Patient
    • negative traits: Lazy, Heavy sleeper
    • dislikes: Water, Chains, Greenery

OTHER
    • sexuality: Asexual
    • crush: --
    • partner: --
    • offspring: Many in his years.
Last edited by glimwoods on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:52 pm

mark for medic

THE BASICS
    • name: Sonya Reyes
    • race: 1/3 harpy, 2/3 human

LOOKS
    • hair: Sleek, well-groomed dark chestnut hair that falls a little past her waist. It is always well brushed and clean, oftentimes tied in a braid.
    • eyes: A dull blue, oftentimes mistaken for gray.
    • height: Around 5"5
    • weight: Estimated around 120 lbs.
    • clothing: Sonya tends to wear cool, lightweight clothing, usually made of cloth of canvas. Oftentimes her outfit of choice is a white cloth dress, long-sleeved and tied around the waist with a belt. She wears long leather gloves made from unicorn hide and boots that have two feathers dangling from each, taken from her fallen mother's wings. All of her clothing has to have slots cut in the back to accommodate her wings.
    • weapons: Although her weapons aren't typically used for fighting, she is always equipped with a small serrated dagger that is tucked in her belt, one that she's used for both medicinal purposes and violence.
    • tattoos and piercings: Sonya has no piercings.
    • other: --

HISTORY
      Sonya was born to a harpy named Owl and a father that she never knew, as he left her mother in fear of being shunned for having relations with the bird-like woman. Her mother raised her as best as she could, but when Sonya was two, she was taken to a village and dropped off in the night at someone's doorstep, and Owl fled, never to be seen again. She knew she couldn't care for her daughter and so she had to find someone that could.
      The occupants of the home, an elderly couple, found the toddler sleeping in their yard, wrapped in blankets. They took her in with no hesitation, fed her, and then gave her a bath - then realizing that she had the beginnings of wings growing near her shoulder blades. Being old fashioned, they first considered her to be evil, and the spawn of something malicious. However, they couldn't just leave her and so they raised her as their own, attempting religious rituals and such to ward off any evil spirits that they thought might be with her. She was renamed, her original name being Robin, and raised her from then on, spmewhat strictly. She was a fast learner and showed signs of interest for the medical field early on, and later into her childhood was apprenticed to a medic, where she learned her trade.
      Sonya's adoptive parents both died in the same year, when she was fifteen, do to natural problems that came with old age. After that, with no family left and only a village of humans that she had never really socialized with, she spent many hours in the forest, where she discovered her ability to fly, mastering it years later with much practice.
      On one expedition to the woods she found a long abandoned dragon nest. Upon further examination she found an egg still inside and, thinking it unfertile, she took it home where it was dormant for three years before finally it had begun to move, and hatched into a baby dragon. She took the creature in and raised it like her child. Presently she is working on teaching the hatchling how to fly and speak her language, as with no draconian parents these are things that would have to be thought by other means.

PERSONALITY
    • positive traits: Trustworthy, Gentle, Patient
    • negative traits: Bossy, Reserved, Squeamish at times
    • dislikes: Water, Cloudy or cool weather, Storms

OTHER
    • dragon: Agate
    • other pets: She has many birds that roost around her home, none caged. She also has a goat (Winifred) with a small pen in the back. She is used for milking, although she's getting old.
    • crush: Open
    • partner: Open
Last edited by glimwoods on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me