We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Auto-Accepting!}

Postby balto. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment|Tagged: Alex
Wil bit down on her tongue when Alex rolled over and started to laugh again, refusing to laugh herself. When she eventually calmed down she decided that pointing out how long Wil had spent guessing her other quarter was a good idea, which it certainly wasn't. Wil saw Alex take a breath and braced herself for another ten minutes of laughter. It seemed like it had a been a false alarm, as instead Alex made her way to the kitchen and began to search all the cabinets. "It'd actually be best if you raided it later. Around five hundred years later." Wil jeered, turning around to watch her dismantle the kitchen, then walk back to the couch and flop down. "Don't ask me. I don't know how to carry a conversation." She sat down on the floor next to the couch. "If you're tired you can go to bed. If not then...you can go to bed? I don't know. We can watch cute puppy videos, binge watch Teen Titans or something." She shrugged, turning her head to look at Alex. "Whatever you want."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 am

Alexandra Keen | Tags: Wil
"Well, I'm not tired." She said, sitting up. "So.. I guess we could binge watch Teen Titans...?" She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Now that she was in the city, it was as if she couldn't sleep anymore, like, ever. So she hadn't slept for over twenty four hours? As long as she didn't have to use her powers she'd be fine. Glad that her laughing fit was over, she was finally able to center herself and calm down to the point where she wouldn't laugh again for a while, unless something very funny happened.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm

"Alright." Wil said, standing up and making her way to the TV. "I might end up failing asleep, I'm kind of tired." she warned, turning on the Xbox and TV, then going to Netflix and after a few minutes of scrolling through the various shows she found Teen Titans. "Might as well start with the first episode." she said, starting the first episode from the beginning. "Thank you very much for leaving so much space for me," She walked back to the sofa, slumping down on the floor next to it. "on the floor." she muttered, wrapping her arms around herself. "I'll shut up." she assured Alex.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:07 pm

Alex moved, feeling bad how she was sprawled out so much. "Sorry," she said grabbing Wil from under the arms and lifting her up onto the couch. Her strength had surprised her, for how long she'd gone without sleep she's thought she wouldn't have even had the strength to walk. She curled up against Wil, watching as the TV turned different colors, changing with the episode. She hadn't seen Teen Titans in a while, and she must of missed a lot of episodes while she was on the run. But thinking about that made her remember that the police were still out there, right now, looking for them. Had they found Kat? She brushed the thoughts away, she was supposed to be chilling out on the couch watching TV with her girlfriend, not worrying about the police chase going on right now, at the very moment.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:25 pm

"Alex," Wil began, shaking her head. "I'm fi-what the hell?" she abruptly stopped talking as Alex lifted her onto the sofa. With a sigh Wil leaned back, a small smile making it's way across her face when Alex curled up against her. She concentrated on the TV, occasionally snickering when a particular funny joke came up. She slowly started to nod off, the activity from earlier finally catching up to her. She was woken up from her doze when she felt a pang of concern. "Are you alright?" she asked, looking at Alex. "I can tell something's wrong." She wasn't sure if Alex had figured out she could sense her emotions, and didn't want to tell her. She liked having an ace up her sleeve. "You looked concerned." she continued. She actually had no idea if Alex did, and was just guessing. She hoped that she hadn't noticed her fall asleep, as it would expose her lie.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiupaws » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Moony;tags:Nathaniel;Open
"Hey Nate, I forgot to grab something, meet you their?" Moony suggested sheepishly. He had completely forgot to buy his brother a birthday present. As he awaited Nathaniel's reply he pondered on what to get him, maybe a new skateboard or a book, he didn't know but he'd figure it out sooner or later.
Nathaniel;tags:Moony;Open
"Yeah that's alright, see you at dads." Nathaniel waved before speeding up on his skates, being careful not to run into anyone that was walking down the gray, rugged pavement. Soon he was face-to-face with a large sign stating, "Blake's Clocks", putting on a smile he entered the building to be greeted with a bear hug from his father. "Haven't seen you in awhile kid, Hows it been?" His father gave a wrinkly grin. "It's been alright dad." He smiled, stepping away from him. "Happy birthday son." His father smiled, handing him a box with happy birthday wrapping paper wrapped around it. "Thanks dad." Nathaniel noted, taking the box in his hands. It wasn't a large box but it wasn't small either, he tore the wrapping paper to revile a necklace with the charm being a silver 'N' with a golden fox tail wrapped around it.
Image 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖚𝖘 ~ 𝖍𝖊/𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 Image
taken | check out my links| artist
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 43 people.
I have received 13 gifts.
I have nuked 9 people.
I have received 1 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

[url]x[/url] | [url]x[/url]| x
xiupaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 am

Alex had begun to doze off, closing her eyes every now and then. When Wil spoke, she lifted her head up, thinking something was wrong. "What?" She asked sleepily. "I'm fine." She yawned through her words, but not wanting to move, she didn't get up and walk to the bedroom. She felt her eyes get heavy again. Looking to the clock, she saw it was around 3 in the morning, and looking to the TV, saw they were on at least episode 100+. Closing her eyes, she opened them immediately. "I'm not concerned." Her voice sounded dreamy and distant, but that's just how she was when she was tired, and in the mornings, too. She felt her eyes close again, and her head fall into Wil's lap. But that was the last thing she felt before finally, she fell asleep for good that night.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Wil was mildly surprised that Alex had fallen asleep, and felt bad that she had woken her up. At least that meant everything was okay, she thought. "Alright. Sorry for waking you up." she muttered, her voice somewhat raspy as it always was when she was tired or had just woken up. She looked over at the clock and internally flinched when she saw the time. She hoped that her friends weren't upset that she hadn't played with them. She was shaken from her thoughts when something fell into her lap. She looked down, and smiled. Alex was fast asleep, her head in Wil's lap. "Guess that's one way of saying goodnight." she said, closing her eyes and letting sleep wash over her.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Alex's dream was vivid. She would probably remember it for a while, and be somewhat protective of Wil. She wouldn't be such an overprotective girlfriend, at all, actually. That type bothered her. Her dream had been a very graphic dream of Wil's death, and she didn't like the effect of it on her, even in her sleep. She woke, snapping to attention, thinking she heard something. Sitting up, seeing that Wil was still here and fast alseep, made her happy. Like, really happy, considering her dream. She needed fresh air, a sudden feeling of suffocation washing over her like a giant wave. Rushing, she opened the window and breathed in deeply, sighing contently as the crisp, 5 0'clock in the morning air filled up her lungs and then disappered, and doing that several times calmed her down, and finally she was able to close the window and lay back in Wil's lap, where she should be, on the couch, in a dreamless sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm

(I have to get up at five in the morning. I should go to bed but I'm sure I'll be fine with five hours of sleep!)
Wil opened her eyes and groaned, glaring at the bright TV screen which was still playing Teen Titans. She screwed her eyes shut, silently cursing herself for forgetting to turn off the TV. She forced her eyes open and looked down. For a moment she confused at the sight of Alex curled in her lap before her mind recalled the previous day. Oh right, she had a girlfriend. She stared blankly at the remote that was resting on the table just outside her reach. With a small gesture the TV remote flew into her hand and she turned the TV off. She sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to take over. After a good forty minutes she came to the realization that she was wide awake. She muttered a small curse, keeping her voice low to not disturb Alex. She looked around the room, wondering if she could somehow move Alex without waking her. She sighed, glancing at the clock which read 6:30. It was safe to assume that it meant the morning. Even she couldn't sleep for that long. She closed her eyes, letting her mind sort itself out. She was glad to have some time to think and relax. And it was even better with Alex there.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me