Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#837 Abandoned PPS

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:13 pm

username: Kydashing
Name: Evelyn "Eve" Gardenieas

FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!

I honestly really do love this baby. XD

This is a pseudo FCFS that will end on either the first post of page two or in one day. Simply fill out the form below to qualify.

Rules
~No editing Forms; What's done is done.
-Complete all requirements to at least the minimum
~Prettying up and extra's are allowed as long as they are done before you submit your form.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Something Reminding You of Spring: (Can be only one thing. you have a max of 200 words to explain it. Ex. a song, gif, picture, etc.)
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #837 Abandoned PPS

Postby otis, » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Username: flannel.fox

Name: Maeve -- someone who brings great joy

Personality: Maeve is a bright and happy baby. shes never had a bad day and can always be seen with a smile. she loves to spend her days climbing trees and playing wih bees, as they make her happiest. she is constantly on the move, rolling around in green grass or swimming in clear ponds. hes personality also widely changes with the seasons. during the spring shes happy and constantly frolicking, and during the summer shes lazy and calm. autumn is a time for adventure and creativity and winter is her time of crazy and newness. her personality constantly changes theoughout the year but she'll always be happy! shes been a babbling, happy baby since borth and nothing will ever change that. early spring brings even more happiness to this viscet, as she is extremely fond of bees and the colors of spring

Something Reminding You of Spring: the buzz of bees around a screen door. the smell of honey on a warm day. the blare of a radio through a neighbors open window. pies on a window sill.
Last edited by otis, on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Username: tigerblue
Name: Clark
Personality:
Clark is a very chirpy girl, who loves to chat! She is very straight forward with her words, and is not afraid to speak up for what is right! She can be very protective, and also very kind and heartwarming! She loves to hang around with friends, and is always running from her adoptive parents, and her adoptive brother too. She hates chores, and always tries to get out of things with nobody noticing, or just by running! She always has a kind heart for others, and puts others before herself! She loves going with her family to help work for the food basket, since she really enjoys it, and it helps those in need! But sometimes her loud mouth isn't always the greatest, as she can be a huge gossiper and she spreads words around school easily, so she is always getting into a bit of trouble. But after all, Clark is a kind girl, with a huge, loud, mouth.
Something Reminding You of Spring:
Something that reminds me of spring, are the chirping birds! Just the sound of them outside always reminds me of how spring is coming, and how my birthday is coming up too! Birds are just a great way to start spring for me!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Username:
Kydashing

Name:
Evelyn "Eve" Gardenieas

Personality: (187 words)
"Once the ice melts, spring will come in full..."
Some see Eve as someone who finds reasons to avoid interacting with other when possible.
It seems she never tries to open up, often seeming rather rude.
It is a shame, since this is the very opposite that she wants to come across as.

Eve grew up in a rather large family, usually overshadowed by her many older siblings who has something to show; prove.
She wasn't a girl who bragged or tried to out do someone. She was rather content on what she could and couldn't do.
Keeping to herself since she was called strange and anti-social, she found peace in playing instruments.
Since her siblings before her would move from one thing to another, they often brushed off what they didn't seem to find interesting anymore to the side.
Eve would pick it up and teach herself how to play and read music.
Her talent was there, but being in a place where no one batted their eye to her...it was a wonder if she could ever be known or aware herself of her own abilities...

(Can be only one thing. you have a max of 200 words to explain it. Ex. a song, gif, picture, etc.)

Whether the plants are outside in a garden or in pots in the house, spring shows growth comes in all kinds of places!
I of course think of plants first when spring comes to mind since growth is seen best in a flower, fruit etc.
You can place a seed in the ground/soil, water it, feed it and give it plenty of sunshine...and it comes to life!
If that doesn't give you the simplest thought of spring, what does? :D
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobcatt » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm

Username:
νυℓριχ
Name:
Primavera
Personality:
(178 words)
Primavera's personality can swing from calm and quiet to loud and hyper. You never know when she will start jumping off the walls or relaxing in the grass! Often because of this, she has trouble making friends because she is extremely unpredictable and could become extremely crazy at any moment. She has accidentally hurt others because of her personality swings, tripping others with her tail, scratching others when meaning to play, etc. She, of course, feels bad whenever it happens and tries her best to make things better. She tries so hard to control herself, but it has been hard for her, she has tried taking deep breaths whenever she feels like she will have a personality swing, sometimes those breaths turn into quick breaths and make her go hyper, completely defeating the purpose of what she just did, occasionally making her hyperventilate and pass out. Most others prefer her calm side and try to avoid her once she goes into hyper mode, so she tries to stay in her calm side to prevent others from avoiding her.

This gif reminds me of spring because I would occasionally see rabbits in the spring-time, and you can see a lot of baby animals in spring! The rabbit is also eating a dandelion, which grows in the spring.
bobcatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm

Username: Gallifrey
Name: Colt
[center]Personality
:
Colt is best described as an adventurous and overly curious viscet with a huge annoying streak. He's a wild child and doesn't like to take no for an answer. Especially if it's another viscet telling him that. Having been orphaned at a young age, Colt pretty much raised himself and as a result has little to no respect for authority what so ever. He also doesn't understand many things about society and the proper way to act around other viscets. Many of the actions Colt takes upon meeting someone new can be construed as weird and a total lack of respect but are really just his way of saying hello. He usually starts by repeatedly sniffing the other viscet and making a commentary on how exactly he would describe their scent. This is followed by tail wag and Colt running off to find an object to present the other viscet with. Only once these actions are completed can one actually begin socializing with him

Something Reminding You of Spring: Image

I chose this picture because birds nests always remind me of spring. Where we live, there is a lair of house finches that nest in our Christmas wreath every year, starting a few weeks before spring. This is how we always know it's getting close. Once the birds begin to flutter around the wreath with those sticks and pretty songs, we know it won't be long before spring is here, and some baby bird too.
[/center]
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 am

Username:
Softballpup12
Name:
Aster Sage
Favorite...
Color
Orange

Song
Happy by Pharrell

Food
"LEMONADE!"
Aster... that is not a food...
"Then Lemonade flavored popsicles!"

Personality:
ESFJ
Aster is a joy to be around! She can make anyone smile by cracking a joke, and she always tries not to hurt anyone's feelings! She's intelligent, but doesn't flaunt it, and the goofiness that comes naturally to her tends to break the ice pretty well when she needs to start a conversation, but Aster still has one major flaw. She doesn't seem to understand that life isn't perfect for everyone, like it is for her. Her life has been a completely sheltered one, and one that seems to have given her the false idea that the world is a utopian society. She has never experienced any of the hardships that have haunted most people and viscets alike. This can cause her to accidentally seem insensitive or rude, and at times, quite blunt. And the worst part, she has no clue what she said wrong. Some viscets blame her parents, as they see the comment for what it is, but most blame her, thinking that it would be impossible for her to not notice the problems that those around her are experiencing.

Something That Reminds You of Spring:
Lemonade
I guess that lemonade can be drunk at any time of the year, but I happen to think of it as a spring treat. The bitter taste is something that I associate with spring simply due to the fact that that's when my family has always made it! We often whip up a pitcher of lemonade before heading over to our neighborhood pool, and we'll order a pizza at the pool for lunch, to have with it. Or we'll freeze it into popsicles and sit out on the porch steps... It just holds so many memories!

Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lukina » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Name: Primavera (Prim)

Personality:
Prim is energetic and full of life, to put it simply, she's somewhat of a wild child. She seeks out adventure and loves to be around nature, it's one of the only places she feels at home. She also seeks out those to befriend, be it other Viscets or other creatures. At times, she can have a bit of a stubborn streak, and at times throw tantrums when something doesn't go her way. Her curiosity tends to get the best of her quite often, and won't notice till it's too late. Prim can also be very blunt when she feels she has to be, even if she know it may cause hurt feelings. She has a major obsession with things that glow in the dark, she tends to horde anything that glows, even a little. She also has a strong passion for flute playing, be it herself playing or listening to someone else play. When alone in nature, she will play her flute. It's a side of herself she keeps hidden from others, she doesn't want anyone knowing this soft side of her. She likes to come off as a bit tough but not harsh.

I chose this gif because, when I think of spring, I see blooming flowers. When I look out in my yard or in a field, that tends to be the first thing I see. Their many color and scents call to me and a feeling of calm washes over me as I gaze upon them. Just seeing them spring to life tells me that spring has sprung.
B-day: Feb. 19
Cute Video

Lukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:07 am

username.

umbreon.

name.

sakura (cherry blossom in japanese)

gender.

female

personality. (Minimum of 150 words)

even though she may not look like a cherry blossom, her parents always thought she was like one. she always is calm and sweet. she is very compassionate for others and always tries to do the right thing. she is very emotional from time to time. but even a rose has its thorns. being a only child, she feels like she is obsessed over too much. she loves running away just to be to alone. she once ran away and slept by the creek, which of course worried her parents. she always feels like she is too perfect, so she tries to make mischief. but always after it happens, nobody thinks it's her. this always makes her very angry and makes her do it again but worse. overall, she is kind and wonderful to hang out with.

something reminding you of spring. (Can be only one thing. you have a max of 200 words to explain it. Ex. a song, gif, picture, etc.)

spring has always reminded me of flowers of some sort. one of the prettiest flowers in my mind are cherry blossoms. they always seem to lead back up to spring. I heard about in japan in spring they have picnics in spring, or cherry blossom season. they watch the flowers fall down on the ground and then after they eat, they go home. I would love to do this one day and see one of the prettiest flowers in my mind.

here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:48 am

I apologize for such a long wait everyone, but I will be choosing winners for this within the next few days. My father suprised me with a suprise vacation so I haven't had the chance to get much done but this is on the top of my to-do list so I will judge asap. Thank you for your patience!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help