Forever Free Animal Sanctuary (open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forever Free Animal Sanctuary (open)

Postby ufologist » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Full Name: Arizona Flintlock
Name: Arizona
Looks: She has wavy blonde hair. Arizona stands at 5 feet and 4 inches. She has pale skin and a scar on her shoulder from when I wolf bit her. Arizona Flintlock has green eyes.
Spot/Job: Vet
Animal Ambassador Helper or Not: No
Personality: Arizona is very social and loving. She is caring and a bit forgetful of things. She has a soft spot of animals. She is very talkative too.
History: Arizona Flintlock was born in a farm in Texas. She always cared for the animals her mom had in the farm. She moved to Washington with her dad when she was 14. She used to go hiking with her mom when she was still in Texas and she would look at the birds and animals that go by.
hi
ufologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm thinking early spring . After one more person joins I think. We need some more of the animals created I don't want to make them all myself.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0009 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Full Name: samvel hakobyan
      Name: samvel
      Looks: a lanky blonde kid with mop-like hair, whose face is visibly affected by acne. large blue eyes, accompanied with a long hawk-like nose. tanned skin that lighter to his calloused wrists. often carries a blank expression. has unusually long legs; often wears glasses that are too large for his face.
      Spot/Job: junior volunteer
      Animal Ambassador Helper or Not: yes
      Personality: the epitome of a beta man. a socially awkward stammering individual. samvel is the type of person who stays in the corner of a room and look at his phone during a party, while passively hoping that someone he knows will strike a conversation with him. never had many friends. has a passive liking for birds.
      History: an armenian immigrant that was born in the states. an only child, with nothing particular special to happen to him in his youth. there is always the occasional bits of discrimination, but for the most part, he went unscathed. never was too close with his family, and knows next to nothing about his culture. he had a lonely childhood.
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0009 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:49 am

nice. when do we begin?
............- writing -
i will not be engaging in any site activity apart from my writing
my mental health is not and has not been in a good state for a long time and i
am unable to keep up with social interactions. i hope you understand

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups