lakeclan // open + accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: lakeclan // open + accepting

Postby alokesti » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:21 am

beetlepatch - she-cat - apprentice; bearpaw - tagged; bearpaw & squirrelcloud - crush; eventually, stormrunner

beetlepatch gently touched the tip of her tail to squirrelcloud's shoulder, "you can always talk to me
if you need to speak to anybody
," she said, her eyes filled with kindness. she turned her head to face her apprentice
who had shown up recently. "ah, good morning, bearpaw, ready for some training?" she asked. she knew
her apprentice was not fond her how nice she was but she could not help the way she feels
when she helps some cat. "i will see you later, squirrelcloud,'' she purred to her
fellow warrior before giving bearpaw her full attention. "battle training or hunting training?" she asked the younger
tom.

badgerpaw - tom - mentor; sootleap - tagged; otterpaw - crush; x

badgerpaw intently listened to his clan leader, he was already afraid of getting anywhere near the forest
and now he will definitely not even want to think about it. once the clan meeting was over
he turned back to otterpaw, "no need to apologize, it just takes awhile to get used to your loud voice," he
said teasingly to his fellow den mate.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:54 am

«Persia \ She-cat \ Loner \ 30 Moons»
The long-furred gray she-cat breathed a sigh of relief, flicking her tail. Now off to find something to eat, I'm kind of hungry. But with those wolves up and about, I may have to go deeper into the others' territory.

«Otterpaw \ She-cat \ Apprentice \ 10 Moons»
The brown tabby she-cat listened to Ripplestar, and turned her head once more back to Badgerpaw, laughing. "Haha, we should probably go find our mentors though.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 am

RIPPLESTAR
        lakeclan leader // male // 33 moons // location: temp camp // tags: nightflower, whisperpaw, open
      Ripplestar's ears pricked up upon the arrival of Nightflower's apprentice, Whisperpaw. The leader dipped his head to the grey she-cat, his golden eyes alighting as he spoke. "You can join us, Whisperpaw. We'll be able to carry more herbs back to camp, then." The tall brown tom went quiet for a few heartbeats, until he restored the conversation, though in a much more stern manner. "Though I ask that you do not eavesdrop on me and your mentor whilst we are speaking, okay?"

MAPLEPAW
        apprentice // female // 15 moons // location: temp camp // tags: open
      The small apprentice was sat alone, dumbfounded with what to do with herself now the Clan meeting was over. Maplepaw began watching her Clan-mates, ears pricking up in interest as she spotted Whisperpaw and Nightflower speaking to Ripplestar. Soon loosing interest, the ginger and white tabby strolled around the camp, tail held high and a grin on her face.

BREEZE
        one of nettle's rogues // female // 26 moons // location: rogue den // tags: picasso, nettle, thorn, open
      Sprawled out on the forest floor, Breeze's paws grasped the air in a luxurious stretch as the long-furred rogue slowly awoke. Over a course of a few minutes, the she-cat had lazily gathered the strength to heave herself up, still feeling sluggish from her restful sleep. Shifting around in her makeshift, mossy nest, she began grooming any irritating bits of grass or moss caught in her tangled, unkempt fur, every few licks cursing under her breath. "Stupid fur.. too fluffy.. too messy.. ugh!" She scowled, finally giving up after some time passed and the rogue still had no avail at detangling her matted, fuzzy white coat. Clambering to her paws, she strolled out the den, dipping her head to Picasso as the fluffy cat passed the rogue. Spotting her leader and a fellow rogue, she approached the pair, ears perking. "Good morning, Nettle, Thorn." The she-cat's greeting came as a rumbling, rather delighted purr, eyes gleaming as she sat down next to her leader.
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Lashtail|Female|25 moons|Queen|Expecting|Tags; open, clan meeting

Lashtail sighed and heaved herself up, walking back to the makeshift nursery. "I got up just for that." She grumbled, laying back down in the nest. Her stomach growled but she was to tired and sore to get up again. "Where's a medicine cat when you need one. Or an apprentice." She adjusted herself and looked around, ready to call anyone in earshot.

Thorn|Female|14 moons|Rouge Group|Tags; Nettle

Thorn frowned and walked in front of him so she was eye-to-eye. Her eyes flicked up and down at his posture, not missing anything. "Your not telling the entire truth." She concluded, turning back to her spot and settling down again. "You can trust me." She rested her tail on his shoulder.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whisperpaw 3 || stormrunner 1 || nettle 3

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 am

WHISPERPAW
      ───────────────────────────────
      [ she-cat ] [ medicine cat apprentice ] [ no crush ] [ camp ] [ nightflower, ripplestar ]
      the she-cat's dark blue eyes sparkled as ripplestar invited her to come along. excitement tingled in her paws at the thought of going out of the makeshift camp where lakeclan was taking refuge. however, a dull and familiar fear gnawed at her heart like a dog on a bone. what if the wolves found them? it was hard to imagine what the clan would do without a medicine cat.

whisperpaw's ears flattened slightly at her leader's stern words that followed his warm and friendly offering. what was so important that she couldn't hear? "o-okay, ripplestar. i won't." the medicine cat apprentice promised, dipping her head to the larger brown tom. but questions swirled around in her mind like leaves caught in the wind. what was it all about? it sounded like whatever it was, ripplestar was bothered by it. although she said nothing more, she desperately wanted to know what was wrong. it was possible that it had something to do with the wolves, and perhaps the lakeclan leader didn't want to frighten the young female. i'm not scared!

STORMRUNNER
      [ tomcat ] [ warrior ] [ no crush ] [ camp ] [ ripplestar ]
      the solitary warrior was awake before most, struggling to find comfort in the sandy floor of the new camp. because cats weren't allowed to go too far out into the forest, it was difficult to find moss for cozy nests. most of that was given to the queens and elders, anyway. as stormrunner began to groom himself, other cats were beginning to stir, and he spotted several cats conversing around the camp. the grey tabby was never one to start small talk, and was often quite blunt and brisk in conversations.

shortly after he had finished his cleaning to a satisfactory level, ripplestar had called for a clan meeting. shifting his body so that he faced his leader, he twitched his ears patiently as he waited for the other tomcat to speak.

NETTLE
      [ tomcat ] [ rogue leader ] [ no crush ] [ rogue den ] [ thorn, breeze ]
      "hello, breeze." nettle greeted the other she-cat as she appeared at his other side. he was somewhat envious of the carefree nature that buzzed around his group, as he could not sympathise. too much was on his mind for him to be happy. the large brown tabby was slightly taken aback when thorn appeared in front of him, but he did not show it. "i just have a lot on my mind, thorn. i reassure you that i'm fine." nettle dipped his head to the much younger rogue. he hated making everybody worry, as he knew better than anyone that worried cats panic, and when they panic they don't listen.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bearpaw [002] | picasso [002]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 am

[ bearpaw ] -- [ tom ] -- [ eleven ] -- [ lakeclan ] -- [ apprentice ] x [ tags ;; beetlepatch ]

Bearpaw thought over the options for a moment, knowing his decision after a few seconds of contemplation. "Battle." He told her, glancing over at Squirrelcloud. With a frown and obvious distaste for the tom, he ignored him once more. "Can we go now?" He questioned impatiently, wanting to leave camp as soon as possible. Despite not really finding much enjoyment in training, he saw it as the better option than sitting around and talking.

[ Picasso ] -- [ she-cat ] -- [ twenty-nine ] -- [ rogue group ] -- [ pregnant ] x [ tags ;; open ]

Picasso had mostly just ignored the she-cat that BREEZED past her. She finally got up, lugging her large waist line up and going out where the rest of the group was waking. She nodded in greeting to the three, sitting off towards the side lines. She listened idly to their light conversation, looking at the surrounding forest more than paying attention to the group.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 am

Lashtail|Female|25 moons|Queen|Expecting|Tags; Whisperpaw

Lashtail sat up. "Whisperpaw!" She yowled, tail tail flicking. "Where's an apprentice when you need one?" She wasn't always grumpy but she hadn't had any sleep in the recent sunrises. Her stomach bugged her as she shifted, trying to get settled.

Thorn|Female|14 moons|Rouge Group|Tags; Nettle, Breeze, Picasso

Thorn stood up and narrowed her eyes. "Mhm. And I'm the leader of Lakeclan." She said sarcastically with a huff. She still didn't believe him. She walked away to lay down alone in a sunlit patch where she groomed her ruffled fur. She had left because to many cats were around and she felt overwhelmed near many.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whisperpaw 4 || stormrunner 1 || nettle 4 || leo 1

Postby sin.namoroll » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 am

WHISPERPAW
      [ she-cat ] [ medicine cat apprentice ] [ no crush ] [ camp ] [ nightflower, ripplestar ]
      whisperpaw's ears pricked as she heard a familiar she-cat yowl her name. "hold on.. lashtail wants me." she meowed before dashing away towards the queen. "are you alright?" the medicine cat apprentice asked as she began to check the tabby over, giving her a few sniffs. "is it your kits?"

STORMRUNNER
      [ tomcat ] [ warrior ] [ no crush ] [ camp ] [ ripplestar ]
      the solitary warrior was awake before most, struggling to find comfort in the sandy floor of the new camp. because cats weren't allowed to go too far out into the forest, it was difficult to find moss for cozy nests. most of that was given to the queens and elders, anyway. as stormrunner began to groom himself, other cats were beginning to stir, and he spotted several cats conversing around the camp. the grey tabby was never one to start small talk, and was often quite blunt and brisk in conversations.

shortly after he had finished his cleaning to a satisfactory level, ripplestar had called for a clan meeting. shifting his body so that he faced his leader, he twitched his ears patiently as he waited for the other tomcat to speak.

NETTLE
      [ tomcat ] [ rogue leader ] [ no crush ] [ rogue den ] [ thorn, breeze ]
      nettle flattened his ears slightly at thorn's sarcasm, but before he could respond she was gone. he sighed, but said nothing as he turned to breeze. "being leader is exhausting." he commented, twitching his whiskers with amusement. the brown tabby turned his head as another more cheerful voice sounded behind him. "oh, hello leo. did you get good sleep?"

LEO
      [ tomcat ] [ rogue ] [ crush - breeze ] [ rogue den ] [ breeze, nettle ]
      the golden brown tabby's eyes flickered open. some of the rogues were still sleeping, but he heard voices from outside. rising to his paws, he gave his ruffled fur a brisk grooming before heading for the den entrance. his eyes narrowed against the bright light, and he dipped his head to his cousin. "good morning nettle!" he chirped before nodding. "yep, i did." then he turned his head to breeze, a good friend of his. "hi breeze! you look fine this morning." leo purred, sitting beside her and wrapping his tail around his paws.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Lashtail|Female|25 moons|Queen|Expecting|Tags; Whisperpaw

Lashtail looked at Whisperpaw. "I'm sore and my stomach hurts." She said, adjusting herself with a great heave. "I'm also hungry and my bedding's dry." Her eyelids were baggy and she sighed. "They are coming but not fast enough." She licked her stomach and let out a tired purr. She softened and adjusted herself again. "Sorry to bother you."

Thorn|Female|14 moons|Rouge Group|Tags; Open

Thorn stood up and walked into the forest. She perked her ears for any signs of prey. Finally, the faint but fresh scent of rabbit washed over her. She followed it till she could her the small scuffling and sniffing of her prey. Dropping into a crouch, she stalked up onto the rabbit. Just as she was about to pounce, the wind changed and the rabbit bolted. She pounced and missed it and before she could give chase it was gone in its den. "Ugh!" She hissed in frustration. "And I stepped on a thorn." She held her pad up to reveal a pointy thorn in her pad. Limping back to where everyone was, she sat down and began to lick her sore pad. She attempted to get a hold of the thorn but she missed and bit her pad. She hissed and sighed wearily.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower hears a voice and realizes it was none other than Falcontalon, giving him a nod in return. "Hello Falcontalon." she answered. "Thank you for the compliment. Not a lot of toms say that to she-cats to be honest."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me