Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:57 am

seedcakes wrote:
Goldenpelt watched Dawnglow lap at the dying kit's pelt with glazed eyes. The tortoishell shecat looked at the queen. "Goldenpelt, Smokeykit needs you. He's hungry, and you've been ignoring him. He needs his mother. Mistshade won't be producing milk forever." The longhaired golden shecat growled in response. "Then teach him to eat solid food. Give Mistshade more borage. I am going to stay with my daughter." Dawnglow's voice cracked. "But she can't stay with you. I've.. sent for the elders. Grizzleyfang should be arriving soon. We'll.. we'll bury her beneath the Feather Willow." Goldenpelt's eyes widened, her puils dilating. "No. NO!" She howled at the medicine cat. Grizzleyfang ducked his head into the den, his gaze solemn as he picked up the limp bundle of yellow fur. "No! NO! NOT MY DAUGHTER! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER! SHE'S STILL ALIVE!" Dawnglow held Goldenpelt back as the elder left the den. The medicine cat's eyes were moist. It was her first time loosing a patient. As Grizzleyfang exited the camp with a slow, hobbling gait, Asphodelkit exhaled for the last time.

Stormwind's patrol raced into camp, the leafy green herb clutched in their jaws. The juices were bitter to the unaquianted warriors, but they didn't mind. Hawthorneclaw dove directly into the medicine den, his eyes wide. "We found coltsfoot! Look, Dawnglow! Goldenpelt, Asphodelkit will be ok!" His eyes were bright until he saw the medicine cat comforting his mate, who was a sobbing mess. The shoots of coltsfoot tumbled to the ground. "I'm so sorry..." Smoothpaw's eyes were rimmed red from crying. "Starclan took her while you were out."

The clan ate a crow, a raven, and a rat.

Rabbitwish went to meet Sunnyflower.

Woodpelt, Minnowsplash, Fluffyberry, Minkslide, Hawthorneclaw, and Fadedstar go hunting.

Orangepaw, Smudgepaw, Stripeclaw, Badgerfang, Mallowgaze, and Marblefur patrol.

Eaglekit --> Eaglepaw

Asceticpaw, Avaricepaw, Smudgepaw, Orangepaw and Blisspaw go training.

Asphodelkit has died of Kittencough.

"Are you okay?" Minnowsplash asked Hawthornclaw, brushing against his brother's flank. Hawthornclaw looked at his littermate and shook his head sullenly. Minnowsplash frowned and licked Hawkthornclaw's shoulder. "You'll see Asphodelkit again someday." He mewed.

Hawthornclaw nodded and sighed. "We should catch up to the others." He mewed before hurrying to catch up to the rest of the hunting patrol.
While hunting, Fadedstar, Woodpelt, Minnowsplash, Fluffyberry, Minkslide, and Hawthornclaw caught 2 ravens and a crow

"Are you by yourselves?" The dark tabby she-cat questioned, eyeing Orangepaw and Smudgepaw worriedly before looking around. The littermates looked at each other with wide eyes before looking back at the heavily pregnant queen, mewing tiny no's. "Where's your family then?"

"We're right here." Stripeclaw mewed as she and the rest of the border patrol stepped out of the undergrowth. The pregnant she-cat's eyes widened in fear when she saw the strong cats. "We won't hurt you." Stripeclaw mewed, eyeing the she-cat's belly. "You look like you need help."
While on patrol, Stripeclaw, Badgerfang, Mallowgaze, Marblefur, Orangepaw and Smugepaw found a pregnant rogue
Rabbitwish has the choice of having more kits with Sunnyflower, or ending the relationship
While training, Asceticpaw, Avaricepaw, Smudgepaw, Orangepaw and Blisspaw learned the Hunting skill

"Eaglekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed." Fadedstar mewed, smiling at the young kit as he scrambled away from his mother's tongue. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eaglepaw."
Eaglekit has become an apprentice!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✘ Fear of Reality wrote:
Rockstar was glad to have a young apprentice along with the clan, young blood was the best blood. Of course, he allowed his most favorable warrior, Sootfur, take on the fur-less apprentice as he also found her. "Sheepflower, you take Drypaw on a border patrol. I want everyone familiar with each other!" He called to her, watching as she left with the apprentice. "C'mon, Sheepflower, hurry!" He could hear the eager apprentice call as she ran ahead.

As Rockstar looked on at the remaining cat in camp from his tall rock, he had a split second idea. Leaping down from his rock eagerly, he trotted quickly to the young tom. "Sootfur! Would you say you're a good warrior?" He questioned quickly, not waiting for even the slightest response from the other. "I know I've put a lot on you already with your first apprentice, but how about becoming my deputy?" Within moments, Sootfur dipped his head to his leader. "If that is what you see for me." He said, an obvious happy twinkle in his eyes. Nodding to him, he continued with his orders. "Then that means I can trust you to go out and hunt for the clan while I guard camp?" He questioned, already knowing the answer as Sootfur left camp.

"S-Sheepflower... who is that?" Drypaw stuttered, slowly shifting behind the white she-cat. Sheepflower looked over her shoulder at the apprentice, slightly confused before looking back in front of her, shocked to see a thin, black cat sitting calmly on a boulder, watching the pair with a blank gaze.

Slowly, the black cat leaned down, picking up a bundle of what Sheepflower guessed was herbs and jumped down, joining the two Howlingclan cats.
While on patrol, Sheepflower and Drypaw found a medicine cat

Sootfur looked up as Sheepflower, Drypaw and a strange black cat came up to him. The deputy set his catch down. "Who's this?"

"I'm not entirely sure, but they know how to use herbs so I thought it'd be a good idea to bring them back to camp to talk with Rockstar." Sheepflower mewed.
While hunting, Sootfur caught a rabbit and a finch

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

moons wrote:
      FLORALCLAN !!

The calm and careful.
      Floralclan is a small, peaceful clan. Their camp resides in a valley, surrounded by blossoming trees and a huge field of flowers. The mountains around them provide a safe shelter from the outside world, but when needed cats will climb their way out of a small opening near the edge of the camp. Normally, the cats will eat rabbits, which are abundant in their part of the valley. Occasionally a thrush, or perhaps a robin will find it's way onto the freshkill pile. However, because of being in an isolated area, their medicine store is constantly needing new additions; the medicine cats usually have a hard time finding the herbs they need.

The small calico picked its way carefully down into the valley, sneezing loudly when a leaf from one of the trees landed on its nose. The former kittypet lashed its tail before hurrying towards the opening that led into a clearing that it had found the day before.
Floraclan has been founded
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 am

Skullclan, a clan full of loyal and hardworking cats. Cats that survive even through the hardest conditions and if you can't keep up, well you will be left behind. They have built themselves from nothing and made something, you may think that all cats build their clans from nothing but you have no idea what this clan has been through. They live off of nothing, they hunt almost nothing, and they deal with dangers everyday. Living in a wasteland isn't easy but they manage and managing can become a situation of life and death for these cats.

They are quite devoted to the fight and showing yourself through ones strength and determination is a must, they aren't a clan to be pushed around and told what to do either. Considered rather "brutal" by other clans around them, although the "brutal" aspect is actually normal and anything out of the norm for them is considered wimpy or odd. It's also a clan that holds long, cold, hard, and vengeful grudges, insult them and prepare to find yourself in a situation that is irreversible. If you desire respect from this clan you must earn in, same goes for trust. These cats have major trust issues with outsiders which comes as a problem when you are "lost" or "wandering".

They have perfected the art of battle and their stealth can simply not be beaten. These cats aren't evil, far from it. They are just nasty and violent cats, which is probably a result of the conditions that they are living in. The warrior code doesn't have such a detrimental effect on them as it does on most, it's there and certain things should probably be followed but they have their own set of rules that is far more important then the warrior code. The cats of Skullclan are usually bigger, bulkier cats, with dark short pelts. Their short furs are a bonus as they do a lot of swimming and spend a majority of their time near water.

Now their territory is not something one would pick out of a fairytale. Skullclan territory is a wasteland really, with scattered trees here and there that had survived the flames so many years ago, taking trees, grass and whatever else it could take with it. Rocks scatter the territory along with shrubs. Fallen burnt logs and trees are a common thing to come across in this territory. Little to no grass is across this land, which results in a lack of prey. There is tall dry grass here and there but it holds very little purpose for the cats, the odd occasion you can find something in there that can be beneficial. A river at the eastern part of there territory is where they have their main source of food. The north holds a lush forest that these cats envy and want desperately, pushing all rules aside and sneaking over the border to use it to their advantage.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:13 am

Heda wrote:
      Skullclan, a clan full of loyal and hardworking cats. Cats that survive even through the hardest conditions and if you can't keep up, well you will be left behind. They have built themselves from nothing and made something, you may think that all cats build their clans from nothing but you have no idea what this clan has been through. They live off of nothing, they hunt almost nothing, and they deal with dangers everyday. Living in a wasteland isn't easy but they manage and managing can become a situation of life and death for these cats.

They are quite devoted to the fight and showing yourself through ones strength and determination is a must, they aren't a clan to be pushed around and told what to do either. Considered rather "brutal" by other clans around them, although the "brutal" aspect is actually normal and anything out of the norm for them is considered wimpy or odd. It's also a clan that holds long, cold, hard, and vengeful grudges, insult them and prepare to find yourself in a situation that is irreversible. If you desire respect from this clan you must earn in, same goes for trust. These cats have major trust issues with outsiders which comes as a problem when you are "lost" or "wandering".

They have perfected the art of battle and their stealth can simply not be beaten. These cats aren't evil, far from it. They are just nasty and violent cats, which is probably a result of the conditions that they are living in. The warrior code doesn't have such a detrimental effect on them as it does on most, it's there and certain things should probably be followed but they have their own set of rules that is far more important then the warrior code. The cats of Skullclan are usually bigger, bulkier cats, with dark short pelts. Their short furs are a bonus as they do a lot of swimming and spend a majority of their time near water.

Now their territory is not something one would pick out of a fairytale. Skullclan territory is a wasteland really, with scattered trees here and there that had survived the flames so many years ago, taking trees, grass and whatever else it could take with it. Rocks scatter the territory along with shrubs. Fallen burnt logs and trees are a common thing to come across in this territory. Little to no grass is across this land, which results in a lack of prey. There is tall dry grass here and there but it holds very little purpose for the cats, the odd occasion you can find something in there that can be beneficial. A river at the eastern part of there territory is where they have their main source of food. The north holds a lush forest that these cats envy and want desperately, pushing all rules aside and sneaking over the border to use it to their advantage.

The tall, black cat stepped back, letting out a delighted purr as they examined their work. This could be a nursery The cat thought as it weaved a bramble that was poking out back into the wall. It nodded to itself, proud at the work that it had accomplished. Even if it was only one den, it was still more then had been in the clearing when the black cat had first arrived.
Skullclan has been founded
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:23 am

Areater wrote:
[ you were awesome ! ]

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 32

The Clan progressed normally today. Cats chatted, ate, and patrolled. The uneasiness after Weaselthroat's birth had passed, at least for cats outside of the nursery, and all seemed fine. Before the gathering could start, Troutstar wanted to head to the moonpool and get another warrior, so she set off to do just that.

[ The Clan used up 8 servings of prey - two grebes and a water vole.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Nightpaw trains.
Troutstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a warrior.
Herontuft, Minnowleap, Stoatfang, Nutwhisker, Scorchbreeze, and Cloud-dapple go on a hunting patrol.
Doeskip, Starlingflight, Stagleap, Barkstone, Windleap, and Pebbleskip go on patrol. ]

[thanks! imma fit one last reply in here. ;) also, you should be using up 6 servings per post. they have a guide on how many cats=how many servings on the first post!]

Deerstep and Acornpounce had returned to their normal routine, because everything seemed to have settled since the kitting. Nothing of much substance happened while they were out. While they were sorting herbs, Scorchbreeze wandered in with a groan. Deerstep was the first to acknowledge the warrior, and he padded over with concern in his eyes. "What's wrong?" Scorchbreeze let out a sigh, shifting his position every few moments in a vain attempt to get comfortable. He explained, "I had a bit of a stomachache yesterday, but I thought it would pass. Its only gotten worse. I shouldn't have gone on patrol.." The ginger tom slumped miserably, and Deerstep gave him a comforting pat on the back. "That's alright, but you should've come to use when it first started. How about I give you something for it?" The tom nodded, before letting out a low grunt and rolling onto his back.
[Deerstep and Acornpounce find Burdock Root, Marigold, and Chickweed.]
[Scorchbreeze has a bad bellyache. Give him one of any herb that eases bellyaches to help him recover.]

Morninglight supervised her apprentice swim around in the lake carefully. She herself was not a very good swimmer, but Nightpaw seemed to be getting a hang of it. The black apprentice had a determined, steely look to her eyes as she paddled through the water diligently. Morninglight decided they should take a break, so she called out, "you're doing great. How about we take a break?" Nightpaw seemed to nod in acknowledgement, quickly navigating back to shore. When Nightpaw returned, she shook out her fur, playfully flicking a bit of water onto her mentor. "Hey!" Yelped the ginger tabby, and she dipped a paw into the water, sending a glob of water back at her apprentice. They both laughed happily for a moment, before stopping to rest by the lakeside.
[Nightpaw learns the swimming skill!]

As Troutstar was returning from the moonpool, she heard a brisk mew from behind her. "Good evening ma'am." The grey she-cat swirled around to see a large tom with a dark grey pelt. He padded forward, dipping his head respectfully. "You asked Starclan for a warrior, so here I am.." He smirked faintly, lifting a paw to tap his puffed out chest. He looked around, asking quietly, "So which way's your camp?"
[Starclan has sent you a warrior! X]

Your patrol passed uneventfully.

[Your hunting patrol found a carp, a toad, and a perch.]

The patrol moved as a steady pace, with Doeskip and Starlingflight leading them. Stagleap and Windleap bickered loudly, and Doeskip couldn't help but roll her eyes. They did this all the time, normally over silly little things. Stagleap yelped, "I know it was you who nipped my tail! Stop denying it!" Windleap retorted, "It wasn't me, I'm telling you! And if I did, it's because you deserved it." Stagleap shoved his dappled face into Windleap's with a triumphant gleam to his eyes. "Hah! So you finally admit it was you." As Windleap flubbered for an answer, Pebbleskip broke in. "You guys, that happened a moon ago. You're still fighting over it?" Doeleap took her attention away from her childish siblings, sighing quietly. Starlingflight sent his tail up as an order to halt, and he sniffed the ground. "I smell blood." Doeskip too opened her mouth to take in the scent, smelling a mix of fearscent, blood, and a twoleg's stench. She heard Pebbleskip gasp, and she turned back to her brothers, an accusing tone in her voice. "You scared them off!" Windleap denied it loudly, and Doeskip trifled a groan. Barkstone mewed, "I think we should check with Troutstar before we run after them." Doeskip and Starlingflight nodded, and the patrol returned to camp.
[The patrol found the scent of a injured kittypet. Return to add them to your clan!]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [005]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 am

howlingclan
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Sootfur had woken before Rockstar, the leader deciding to take a day's break after taking control of this clan on his own. Up to ol' Sootfur while his leader rests up! He trotted over to Sheepflower and Drypaw, who had become close friends by now. "Sooo, Sunpaw, we're going to start your training today while Sheepflower is sure to patrol the borders." He told them, not really used to telling Sheepflower what to do, especially since she was older. However, she seemed to not very much care, as she gave a simple nod for now. "Let's go do battle training! Go, go, go! C'mon!" The young she-cat exclaimed, already off towards the camp entrance, him following patiently behind.

Nightcall listened quietly to her new clan talk from her herb area. With a flick of her ear, she looked at the storage she was given. "Not enough to keep this stubborn and reckless few..." She mumbled under her breath, setting out to find some more as she passed the departing patrols.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

[ Sheepflower patrols the border ]
[ Sootfur and Drypaw have a training session ]
[ Nightcall went herb-hunting ]
[ The clan ate two servings of blue gill ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Rockstar | Forty-four | Tom |
Lives: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Deputy:
Sootfur | Nineteen | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
Nightcall | Twenty-eight | She-cat |

Warriors:
Sheepflower | Twenty-two | She-cat |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Apprentices:
Drypaw | Seven | She-cat |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ally Clans:
None, this clan is filled
with jerks c:

Enemy Clans
None, yet.

Medicine Store
Goldenrod x 1
Wonderful for healing wounds and is used often. Chew into a poultice.
Catmint x 1
Cures greencough
Chervil x 1
Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing roots helps bellyache
Cobweb x 1
Used as a bandage for bleeding wounds
Dock x 1
Soothes scratches

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x2 | 4 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Sootfur | Drypaw | 0
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 am

FLORALCLAN !!
Number of Cats: 1

dapplestar wandered about the camp, wondering what her first order of business would be. of course, there was the obvious need of cats, and dens for them to go in, so she supposed she'd have to bring in a few cats before the clan really got up and going. deciding that first, it would need a name, she chose it to be Floralclan, after the large fields of flowers surrounding her. next, she'd head for the moonpool, a place she heard of before where cats could speak to starclan. choosing to test that theory, she began to climb her way out of the valley, feeling a few pebbles here and there roll under her paws.

after hours of travelling, dapplestar and her rumbling belly finally arrived at the sacred pool. she lowered her muzzle to the water, in hopes of earning a deputy to help her grow Floralclan.

Leader:
          dapplestar | 44 | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 016 ]

Postby direwolf. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:24 am

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 019 [ ♂ 10 / ♀ 09 ]
next patrol: 02/19/17 - 02:19 am
next moonpool visit: 02/19/17 - 02:08 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

after catching the scent of the alone, flintburr reported it to chestnutstar. now he and blossomstep were going back out onto a patrol to see if they could find this loner and offer them a home in their clan unless, of course, the loner decided to take them. they were to either chase off this loner or accept them into the clan; it was their choice.. basically life or death.

chestnustar watched with pride as she looked upon her four kits who would become apprentices today. her kits would soon become warriors and grow their clan. no other clan would want to face obsidianclan. she knew that her four kits would become strong warriors. however, before she could have the apprentice ceremony, there would be the warrior ceremony for oatpaw. stepping onto a rock, she began the ceremonies. earlier that morning, she had gone to the moonpool to report to the ancestors and ask them for a warrior to join their clan. they were going to need plenty of warriors if they were going to train all these apprentices.

[ moonpool: chestnustar requests a warrior
patrol: flintburr, blossomstep // herb hunting: palenose // hunting: hawkeye, bristleclaw, silvermoon, freckleheart
training: cloudwatcher teaches hoppaw to hunt // warrior ceremony: oatpaw ➙ oatcatcher
apprentice ceremony: duskkit ➙ duskpaw, tigerkit ➙ tigerpaw, bramblekit ➙ bramblepaw, smokekit ➙ smokepaw
the clan consumes 4 servings of duck ]

──────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
      chestnutstar | 60 moons | female |
      lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
      bristleclaw | 54 moons | male |

medicine cat:
      palenose | 50 moons | male |

medicine cat apprentice:
      name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

warriors:
      hawkeye | 45 moons | male |
      crowfall | 51 moons | female |
      cloudwatcher | 30 moons | female |
      snowmouse | 30 moons | female |
      blossomstep | 18 moons | female |
      freckleheart | 15 moons | male |
      silvermoon | 28 moons | female |
      flintburr | 45 moons | male |

apprentices:
      oatpaw | 12 moons | male |
      hoppaw | 8 moons | female |

queens:
      chestnutstar | 60 moons | female |
      crowfall | 51 moons | female |

kits:
      duskkit | 6 moons | male |
      tigerkit | 6 moons | male |
      bramblekit | 6 moons | female |
      smokekit | 6 moons | male |
      buzzardkit | 0 moons | female |
      ravenkit | 0 moons | male |

elders:

───────────
      ally clans:
      echoclan | katrione
      petalclan | shooting star,
      asterclan | hiraeth.
      brookclan | purrfect.
      swiftclan | phina wolf
      ivyclan | savannah-the-caracal

enemy clans:
      streamclan | justice 'n' joy
      clan name | username

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | swiftclan | phina wolf
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | savannah

medicine store:
      alder bark [1]
      eases tooth aches.
      chamomile [2]
      strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. a
      lso given to traveling cats for strength.
      cobwebs [1]
      to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. it
      may also be used to bind broken bones.
      coltsfoot [1]
      eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cr
      acked or sore pads.
      dock [1]
      soothes scratches, though can sting when bei
      ng applied. soothes sore pads. if placed in ne
      sts, it can ease the pain of wounds.
      fennel [1]
      helps pain in the hips.
      feverfew [1]
      reduces body temperature for cats with fever
      or chills. also heals aches and pains, especial
      ly good for headaches.
      goldenrod [1]
      good for healing wounds.
      heather nectar [1]
      makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtur
      es - included in herbal mixtures.
      parsley [1]
      stops a queen from producing milk if her kits
      die, don't need milk anymore, or are producin
      g too much milk. also used to cure bellyache.
      raspberry leaves [1]
      could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
      stick [1]
      distracts cats from pain. recommended for q
      ueens giving birth.
      wintergreen [1]
      treats wounds and some poisons.
      yarrow [1]
      extracts poison from wounds. will make a cat
      vomit up toxins. the ointment will soften and
      help heal cracked pads.
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (4 servings)
      duck = 3 servings [ 2 ]
      small fish = 2 servings [ 0 ]
      big fish = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      black squirrel = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      crow = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      rabbit = 2 servings [ 1 ]
      water shrew = 1 serving [ 1 ]

mentors:
      snowmouse ↝ oatpaw | 04
      ↳ climb, hunt, swim, battle
      cloudwatcher ↝ hoppaw | 01
      ↳ battle, move, move, move
      hawkeye ↝ duskpaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      blossomstep ↝ tigerpaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      freckleheart ↝ bramblepaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      flintburr ↝ smokepaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      softleap, tinysnout ✘ stillborn
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      chestnutstar and bristleclaw
      ↳ duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
      bella/silvermoon and unknown
      softleap, tinysnout
      hawkeye and crowfall
      ↳ buzzardflight, ravenwing

──────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:28 am

Emberwisp wrote:
Wildstorm was sitting down with Dapplewhisker, and they shared a squirrel between them. She heard the telltale rustle of bushes meaning that the patrol had returned. She moved her gaze to them, and noticed a young creamy tom with his ears flattened against his head and his tail draped protectively over a rather agitated Morningpaw. Dapplewhisker swallowed her mouthful of squirrel, waving her tail at greeting to the patrol, shooting a welcoming smile towards the young tom. "Oh, welcome here!" He simply glared back, and Morningpaw rolled her eyes and mewed, "This is Sunpaw, my brother. He wants to join Thicketclan as well." Dapplewhisker smiled at him again, and he looked away and shuffled his paws inward. Dapplewhisker settled back beside Wildstorm, and took another bite of the squirrel. Honeyfur walked past them, mewing, "I think I'm going to sort the herbs again. You help Sunpaw settle in." Wildstorm watched the golden medicine cat stroll by, catching a glimpse of an icy glare sent her way. Wildstorm was puzzled. The medicine cat had always been rather cold, but ever since she and Dapplewhisker had became good friends she had seemingly directed most of her anger towards her. She could guess why, but she's not going to lose a good friend over a jealous medicine cat. She flicked her tail irritably behind her, holding her head high. Dapplewhisker's gentle mew snapped her out of her thoughts. "Hey Wildstorm, anything wrong?" Wildstorm flinched, putting a fake smile on her face to try and convince Dapplewhisker all was alright. "Yes. I'm alright.

[Badgerclaw and Briarstar go on a hunting patrol.]
[Wildstorm patrols the borders.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw look for herbs.]
[Dapplewhisker and Sunpaw train.]

your cats caught a squirrel!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

honeyfur and morningpaw found comfrey root and honey!

sunpaw learned the climbing skill!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

røsebud wrote:
"Sootpelt, can I speak with you a moment?" Robinstar asked, her paws kneading anxiously in the dirt. The long-haired medicine cat squirmed through the medicine den. "Of course..." he meowed cautiously, taking in the leader's worry. Robinstar hesitated a moment, wondering if this was a bad idea, before plunging into the story of what she had seen at the moonpool. When she had finished, Sootpelt's fur had prickled with uneasiness. "But it'll be fine, right? Nobody has died. We're fine," Robinstar mewed dismissively, forcing what she thought looked like a carefree smile. "Robinstar, I think you should take this seriously," Sootpelt warned gravely. "AspenClan could be in danger." But his words fell on deaf ears. "Well, thanks for listening. I'll go patrol the borders, and then we'll be fine. It'll be fine. We're fine," she said, her mew becoming insistent and almost challenging, as if she dared the dark tabby to argue. "Robinstar, maybe you should rest... I have some poppy seeds..." the medicine cat suggested cautiously. "No, Sootpelt. I have a clan to take care of. I'm going on patrol," she meowed decisively. "Cherryclaw, come with me." Sootpelt didn't get the chance to utter another mew before she padded briskly from the den. Cherryclaw jumped up to her paws, scrambling to catch up with the leader. "Is... is Robinstar okay?" Speckledpaw mewed carefully, going to sit next to his mentor. Sootpelt took a deep breath. "Well, apparently she's fine," he mewed dryly. "I heard what she said about the prophecy... What does it mean?" the apprentice asked. Sootpelt met the young cat's gaze for a moment, then averted his eyes. It could be that he didn't know... or that he knew, but was afraid to say.

Hunting: Brambletooth, Sparkpaw, Birdpaw, Rabbitheart
Training: Minkpaw, Cricketpaw
Patrol: Cherryclaw, Robinstar
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt, Speckledpaw

your cats caught a hare and a fish!

the apprentices learned the swimming skill!

your patrol found an apprentice!

sootpelt and speckledpaw found heather nectar and juniper berries!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 wrote:
''She's loud.'' observed Swanfoot, lashing her tail irritably. ''She's depressed.'' Greynose scolded, glaring at the rude warrior. The deputy disliked Swanfoot vastly, and wished her out of the way. ''She's still loud.'' replied Swanfoot sulking off. Probably to her dear Rippedears! scorned Greynose. ''Ignore her...'' Foxtail soothed, padding up to her mate. She too disliked Swanfoot. ''She woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning!'' Foxtail exclaimed. Nodding in agreement, Greynose sighed. ''Yes...and this morning I am on patrol with her!'' He grumbled, padding off, leaving Foxtail slowly shaking her head. The ginger warrior couldn't help but worry that something terrible was looming over the horizon.

(Swanfoot and Greynose are patrolling, and Swanfoot murders Greynose (Possible cat encouter because I need more ladies))

greynose has joined starclan.

swanfoot found a warrior!

Katrione wrote:
Echoclan settled down to eat as the sun started to disappear behind the mountains. Squirrelstar looked towards the entrance to the camp, letting out a tiny, disappointed sigh. "I guess Raggedpaw will have to try again..." She trailed off. A heavy silence fell over the Clan. Did he really fail...?Everyone tensed when they heard the bushes that sheltered the entrance to the camp rustle. Brightclover and Redfeather jumped to their paws, their eyes wide as they waited to see who was coming in. Raggedpaw pushed into the camp, his ginger fur tangled and matted. He crouched, panting heavily for several moments. His clanmates rushed to greet him. "How was it?!" Witheredpaw squeaked, circling her fellow apprentices. "Exhausting..." Raggedpaw groaned. He didn't get to say anything else before his parents pounced on him, covering him in licks.

{{Raggedpaw; Warrior- Raggedtail}}
{{Ramhorn + Brindlepaw; Herb Hunting}}
{{Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep + Widpoppy; Searching For Young Cat}}
{{Squirrelstar, Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting}}
{{Shadepool, Birdsong, Poppypounce + Mossycreek; Border Patrol}}
{{Otterstream; Snuck Out of Camp}}
{{Squirrelstar + Applefur; Want A 3rd Litter}}

raggepaw earned his warrior name, raggedtail!

ramhorn and brindlepaw found lamb's ear and lungwort!

your patrol found an apprentice!

your cats caught three voles!

your border patrol passed uneventfully.

otterstream is stuck in a thorn bush. she needs cobwebs and goldenrod to heal her wounds.

squirrelstar is expecting kits! she is due in two moons!

sugar pixel . wrote:
Lichenstar gingerly stepped over a the river-crossing stones, careful to place every paw in the right spots. He thought of his clan, whom he had sent out all hunting. Could it be that he was too paranoid of them running out of prey? When he consulted his medicine cat, Smokeberry had told him, "Yes. Follow your flow and everything will work." Lichenstar did not find this particularly helpful. He arrived at the Moonpool and asked Starclan for a warrior.

{Lichenstar requesting a warrior}
{Stoatsock + Lynxeye + Cottonpaw hunting}
{Smokeberry collecting herbs}

starclan sent you a warrior!

your cats caught a large fish and a mouse!

smokeberry found broom and bindweed!

lack of rationality wrote:
"Partridgewing! Go on a border patrol, please!" Alderstar called from the clearing. The deputy mumbled something rather unkind under her breath before emerging from the den, stretching her limbs and nodding. "Will do. If there is any cat, would you like me to bring them back to you?" The leader nodded, giving a smile. "That would be nice." The deputy turned and went towards the exit, before Alderstar mumbled "Best of luck,", and disappeared. The leader instantly fell onto his stomach again, mumbling something about not feeling well before falling back asleep. Turtlestep watched with worry from her den, tail flicking back and forth.

[ Alderstar is feeling very unwell! ]
[ Partridgewing went on a border patrol! ]

alderstar urgently needs burdock root!

patridgewing found a warrior!

tauriel. wrote:
Pigeonflight entered the nursery just as Cloudpool left. "Congratulations, you have two beautiful kits." Shadedleaf told him. "I'll leave you now." She left the nursery, going to the medicine den. "We have a son and a daughter." Mottledshade told him. Pigeonflight looked down at his kits, his gaze softening. "They're tiny," Tigerkit piped up, scrambling out of his nest and over to Mottledshade's. "Don't be rude! They can't help being so small!" Willowkit followed him, sending her brother a scolding glance. "Leave them alone kits," Enonywing frowned at her kits. "Mottledshade's tired." Mottledshade shook her head. "No, it's alright Ebonywing." She assured the queen. "They might be tiny now, but they'll grow into big warriors. Just like you two." Mottledshade told Tigerkit and Willowkit. "What are you going to name them?" Willowkit asked. Mottledshade looked at Pigeonflight thoughtfully. "Stormkit for the tom?" She suggested. Pigeonflight nodded, his gaze glued to the kits. "And Poppykit for the she-kit." He added. "That's perfect." Mottledshade agreed. "Poppykit and Stormkit." As the two gazed down at their kits, Ebonywing led her kits outside the den, allowing the pair to be alone.

[hunting patrol- Emberface, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sedgetail, Chiveclaw]
[hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Lilystem, Thymepool, Juniperfoot, Harespring]
[patrol- Gingerface, Woolynose, Silvernose]
[searching for herbs- Cloudpool, Dappleleaf]
[moonpool- asking for an elder]

your cats caught a thrush and a frog!

your cats caught a squirrel and a pigeon!

your patrol found a trail! return to add an apprentice to your clan.

dappleleaf and cloudpool found coltsfoot and cobwebs!

starclan sent you an elder!

Arya22 wrote:
Spiderstar left his den in the morning. He looked around and saw his deputy, Ravenfeather. The she cat padded over to him. "I will go on a hunting patrol. We barely have any prey left." she told him. Spiderstar nodded. "I will go to the Moonpool. We need warriors." he answered. The two cats went to the freshkill pile and shared a rabbit, then they each left camp in a different direction.

(Spiderstar to the Moonpool, requesting a warrior.)
(Ravenfeather hunting patrol.)

starclan sent you a warrior!

ravenfeather caught a huge fish!

hazilnut wrote:
Just down by the river. You find all sorts of interesting things there. Today you'd find a small parade of cats, marching along the water's edge for seemingly no reason. But there was certainly a reason, a dark one. "So Speckledbeetle, how much do you know?" Malloweyes stopped suddenly in her tracks, framing her question in a kit-soft voice. "Enough. I've been watching you for a while now Malloweyes. I know what you've done, both in Beechclan and before," the elder snarled in response. Wicked green eyes lit up in delight. "Oh good, that makes this so much more fun then." With a tail flick the two warriors had flanked the brown elder, cornering him at the bend of the river."You should have just kept you mouth shut. But they never can resist monologing can they?" In a flash both Burntsoul and Cedarslash were on top of Speckledbeetle, pressing his muzzle into the water and holding him down. A few seconds later it was down, the elder no longer any more than a limp body. Cedarslash was glancing horrified at the fur between her claws, her apprentice was grinning madly. "Bury it with the rest of the stash." "We're not going to-" "Show the clan? No. It's just another body for the pile. You aren't backing you on us now are you?" Cedarslash didn't meet either cat's gaze, her eyes still trained on the sodden fur of Speckledbeetle. "No." "Good. I'd hate to lose you."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sorrelstar, Sparksong, Barkknot, Flaxpaw, Stormripple
Border patrol {looking for kit} : Claywhistle, Frostpaw, Sunheart, Dunpond, Shadowslip, Dandelionpaw
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw, Wisppaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail
Promotion to warrior: Dandelionpaw -> Dandelionbloom, Flaxpaw -> Flaxpool, Frostpaw -> Frostsong
Murdering Speckledbeetle: Malloweyes, Cedarslash, Burntsoul

your cats caught a huge fish, a minnow and a squirrel!

your patrol found a kit!

the apprentices learned the tracking skill!

skunkbrush and asptail found oak leaves and rush!

dandelionpaw, flaxpaw and frostpaw all earned their warrior names!

speckledbeetle had joined starclan.

shimmerstream wrote:
Now it was time for him to meet with the ancestors. Soaringstar trotted towards the northern border, it was a long way to go to get to the moonpool. He hesitated at the border. He was already paranoid that others wouldn't respect the new scent markers. While he was gone it would be completely unprotected. Nonetheless, he had to go. So Soaringstar set off to have his word with Starclan. He mused on this as he traveled. I need company, I've never done well on my own. But more than that... I need someone I can count on, someone who will support and respect me, but will still let me know when I'm being stupid.

[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests a deputy]

starclan sent you a deputy!

ωolfie wrote:
Onyxstar grinned proudly as she stepped onto a large, broken tree trunk, admiring her very own clan territory. Finally. Lotusclan had begun. "A place to finally repent your sins, a place where everyone is accepted," She whispered faintly, her eyes gleaming. Onyxstar had done horrible things, unspeakable things, and was shunned from her clan. Even after a few moons later, when she had finally learned her lesson and went back to her old self, her clan still avoided her, and refused to let her in. That, was heartbreaking. And so, she created Lotusclan. "Goodbye Ravenfall, hello Onyxstar." The first thing she wanted to do was patrol her borders, get to know her surroundings and what she was dealing with.

[ Onyxstar goes on a border patrol! ]

onyxstar found a deputy!
Last edited by requiem, on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 4
Next Moonpool Visit: February 23

"Willowstep, Whitefeather is kitting!" Willowstep raced to the nursery to help the queen.
Redclaw and Graystar went hunting, and after Whitefeather finished kitting, Willowstep looked for herbs. (Sorry, again, no time.)
[Whitefeather has her kits]
[Graystar and Redclaw hunt]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]
[Ate 1 shrew]

[b]Leader:
          Graystar | 58 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Redclaw | 63 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 52 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Whitefeather | 50 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [2] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    [1] Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [1] Tormentil | Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [0] Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [1] Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [2] Fennel | Helps pain in the hips.
    [1] Lungwort | Cures yellowcough.
    [1] Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [1] Ragweed | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Mouse Bile | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Willow Leaves (I'll find out later)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:31 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 15
Male: 14
Next Moonpool visit: 20/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

"I say these words before the body of Splashfur, so that her spirit may hear and approve of my choice. Gingerflash will be the new deputy of StreamClan."

Ripplestar's words rang out across the mourning Clan. Dapplefeather was sitting near the front, hunched over, unable to bear the burden of her friend's last wish. She leapt onto the highrock, took a deep breath and yowled. "My name is Dapplefeather, StreamClan's first medicine cat. You all know that, but I am not who you really think I am. I am also a mother. To three kits; now two warriors. Those five kits of Splashfur's are her first litter, Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep are mine." Her gaze flicked toward her mate, the new deputy. She was proud of him and couldn't bear for him to be in trouble. "My mate is in EchoClan. Splashfur's dying wish was for me to tell the truth and I thank her for that. Farewell, my friend and saviour." Cloverstep gasped. Featherstorm already knew and Ripplestar was furious. "I am sorry to do this, Dapplefeather, but you now must step down from your medicine cat rank. Tonight you shall sleep in the warriors den and Flintberry is now our main medicine cat."

Dovepaw trains, Dapplefeather tells, Dapplefeather-> warrior, Gingerflash-> deputy

Leader:
          Ripplestar |67 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Gingerflash|56 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Flintberry |40 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Sockpaw|12 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 65 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|65 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Dapplefeather | 57 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|55 moons|tom| rude|dark brown tabby with amber eyes
          Ravenstrike| 46 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|40 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |40 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|39 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|35 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|35 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|29 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|30 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|29 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|29 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|20 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.
          Honeyblossom|17 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Aspenfire|15 moons|tom|nice|brown tabby with amber eyes
          Softslip|13 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white cat with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpfang|13 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze|12 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
          Dovepaw|8 moons| female| honest| delicate silver tabby with blue eyes

Queens:
          Skyfrost|42 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Crowleap|32 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Featherstorm|33 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Honeyblossom|17 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger and white cat with blue eyes
          Splashfur|56 moons|she-cat|kind|white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes

Kits:
          Stormkit|5 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherrykit|5 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncekit|5 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg
          Galekit|0 moons|she-cat|cunning|sleek black cat with blue eyes
          Rabbitkit|0 moons|tom|sly|black and white cat with green eyes
          Toadkit|0 moons|she-cat|playful|brown tabby with green eyes
          Bramblekit|0 moons|tom|loyal|fluffy brown tabby with blue eyes
          Skipkit|0 moons|she-cat|jumpy|sleek pale ginger cat with green eyes
          Buckkit|0 moons|tom|gentle|dark brown tabby with overbite and amber eyes
          Twokit|0 moons|tom|snobbish|fluffy black and white cat with ginger splash on face
          Splashkit|0 moons|she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Elders:
          Flashtail |117 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Pixie|112 moons|she-cat|wise|lithe old black cat with big blue eyes,

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|void gear/solgaleo|enemy

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle, tracking, hunting, advanced battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle, climbing, hunting, advanced battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle, swimming, hunting, advanced battle
    Ashflower|Dovepaw|battle

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 35 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes
    Splashfur|55 moons at death|would be 56 moons now|she-cat|kind|blood loss during kitting|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me