Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 am

artemịs wrote:

patrol wrote:The small fish was enough, and Beetlestar had survived (and thrived). Her younger companion was delightful, but the Clan was barren and there was nothing to be found. The leader sighed, crushing the ground beneath her. One more patrol today. The leader sighed deeply, longing to companionship of an Ally Clan or one more of her own. Besides that, she needed another small fish. Whatever came to her, she would have it!

Deciding it best to patrol her borders and see what made itself known, Beetlestar woke Slateslide from a nap and struck out with him. For the sake of keeping all eight paws still in possession of their owners, she steered them away from the lake waters and pressed into the thick willow forest. It seemed uneventful, and after marking two of their borders Beetlestar was ready to concede and return to camp. It was Slateslide who actually noticed the stranger, draped across the branch of a willow tree and snoozing as if they had naught a care. Their bright ginger fur was barely disguised by the thick drapings of the tree. "You there." Beetlestar called, trying to make her voice sound strong as she called out to them. From the base of the tree they both saw a hazel eye open lazily. The cat made no move to get down, just readjusted themselves on the branch and smiled at the pair sleepily. "Knew there was someone livin' here!" They chirped, bushy tail twitching eagerly where it hung off the tree. "Livin' on my own ain't much fun, mind if I join you?"

Your patrol has found a deputy!
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ PETALCLAN [005]

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

shooting star, wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________

[sorry for short responses, just eating dinner!]
Tigerstep swerves beside Snowwhisker. "Bet I can catch more prey than you." he teases. The white
cat smiled. "Bring it on!" he calls as they race into the forest.

Maplestar rolled her eyes but smiled. She stretched, as she went out for her daily border patrol, she took
one last look at the medicine cat's den and ran off.

[ tigerstep and snowwhisker hunt for prey. ]
[maplestar goes on border patrol. ]
[ echosong searches for herbs. ]

________________________________________________________________________________________

(I don't know about you, but I'm shipping Snowstep/Tigerwhisker)

Tigerstep and Snowwhisker's paws were fleet and swift as they charged through the woods, trying to desperately beat the other when it came to hunting. Unfortunately for Tigerstep, Snowwhisker came out top. ''How did you do that, you must've cheated!'' Tigerstep chuckled. Snowwhisker flicked an ear, and smirked broadly. He'd caught a squirrel, two crows and a mousecompared to Tigerstep's mouse and hare. ''Well, a hare's impressive.'' Snowwhisker replied, staring at Tigerstep's large catch. ''Fair enough..'' Tigerstep replied, padding back to camp, Snowwhisker hot on his heels. ''Race to camp!'' Tigerstep yowled.

Maplestar flicked an ear thoughtfully. The border was blissfully quiet, and not a mouse was stirring. It was intolerably quiet. She thought something was up, and she did not like it. Hearing a noise, Maplestar tensed, her muscles bunching up. Suddenly in a burst of speed, the leader pounced. ''Maplestar, you moron!'' gasped Echosong, her herbs laying askew on the ground. ''Oh, sorry...sorry..'' Maplestar murmured, gathering up the herbs. ''Hmmph.'' Echosong grumbled. Echosong found Lamb's ear and Coltsfoot. Maplestar's patrol went by uneventfully, aside from jumping on the medicine cat
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:02 am

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 21
Prey Servings Needed: 5
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 15th
Kits Due: Feb. 11th

Robinstar was the cat to round up his clanmates for a patrol this time, the sleek dark tom eager to run and feel the earth beneath his paws. Larkpounce and Featherfur were trying their best to pay attention to what he said, and did fairly well to their credit, but the moment Larkpounce made mention of their kits they were both lost in their own world. He couldn't bring himself to be annoyed at their antics. Not when Pikefang and Reedwhisker did it for him: teasing and shoving each other in such a way that he couldn't be sure whether it was play or a dark rivalry being sparked. Confident that they'd either work it out or Kestrelflight would wallop them both over the ears, Robinstar nodded at the path and started forward. Larkpounce and Featherfur had caught the cue immediately, but the younger cats took a second to realize they were being left behind and had to scramble to catch up.

--

The deputy was taking on responsibility for the other daily patrol - which included taking whoever wasn't hunting and march them around the borders for a while. She found conversation easy with the two siblings, who where more than happy to include Hollytuft in their chatter. And since they weren't hunting, the chatter wouldn't disturb their duties. The trio soon found themselves giggling and snorting all throughout the territory, giving only half of their minds to the patrol.

--

"Come on! I don't wanna be stuck in camp all day!" Owlpaw whined, swatting Branchbelly with soft paws and drawing the attention of his sister and Foxbelly. The mentors shared a quick glance and sighed, Foxbelly bounding over as Branchbelly climbed to his paws. "Alright, alright. How about a game?" The ginger she-cat prompted, already having the attention of the eager young cats. "Branchbelly and I are going to run into the woods and hide - you're going to try and find us, okay?" It was an important lesson to learn; finding an enemy while they hid in the underbrush, waiting for you to turn your back. After explaining to wait a few minutes before coming after them, both the mentors dashed out of camp and split up to hide.

--

She knew it would be any time, but today felt especially off. Rippleberry had kept almost exclusively to her den before now, letting Finchtuft handle the non-emergency needs of the clan. He still had yet to speak to her without curling his lip or narrowing his eyes - but could she blame him? Each time she waddled past a puddle of water was another thorn-sharp jab of guilt in her chest. Now she found him crouched over a pile of herbs, sorting them with a deft and practiced paw. "It's time." She choked out, swaying on her paws. Her apprentice's ears perked and behind the typical anger she saw there, she saw a flicker of worry. It didn't stay for long, and soon he was on his paws and nosing around for something. "I've had these herbs prepared for days," he explained, pulling out a bundle and dropping it at her paws. "There aren't many cats in camp, come on." Ushering the pregnant medicine cat as quickly as she could go, they crossed camp quickly and struck out into the woods. For all the hostility that she'd gotten from him in the days past, anxiety had taken over and softened his heart just enough for his icy glare to calm. He knew just how bad a kitting could go. "There's a small clearing behind the trees behind camp." Rippleberry wheezed, trying her best not to trip over her unsteady paws. They were much closer to camp than either would have liked, but there seemed to be a silent agreement between the two that she really couldn't go much further. Just as she settled down beneath a bush, a thin wail echoed from camp. "Starclan's kits." Finchtuft swore, his tail spiking in frustration. "Rainwhisker too?" His sharp stare landed on Rippleberry, who was panting now. "She needs a medicine cat - i'll be fine." She pressed, waving her paw shakily at him. He stood still, unsure, until a second cry filled his ears. Just as he turned away, his mentor called after him. "Sootpelt." He didn't pause or ask for clarification - he knew what it meant, even if he couldn't immediately put a name to a face. "And I'm... Finchtuft I'm so sorry."

--

Finchtuft barreled into camp and went for the medicine den immediately. Snatching up any herb he might need in his jaws, he rushed to the nursery where he found a furious Brackenfrost and a panting Rainwhisker. The massive tom rounded on him, fangs bared. "Where in Starclan's name were you? Where's Rippleberry?" He snapped, looking around for the blue she-cat and lashing his tail when she didn't appear. "She's out looking for herbs," he lied smoothly. "I was nearby and heard Rainwhisker, now move." Now waiting for the warrior to comply, Finchtuft shoved past him and began attending to Rainwhisker.

[Robinstar, Larkpounce, Reedwhisker, Kestrelflight, Featherfur, and Pikefang are on a hunting patrol]
[Hollytuft, Lilycloud, and Frogstep are on a border patrol]
[Foxbelly, Owlpaw, Branchbelly, and Pigeonpaw train!]
[Rippleberry is having her kits - wouldn't it suck if she died lol *winks @ phina* u decide :3c]
[Rainwhisker is having her kits!]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 62 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 67 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Rippleberry | 54 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Finchtuft | 20 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Brackenfrost | 59 moons | Tom | X
          Featherfur | 43 moons | Tom | X
          Larkpounce | 47 moons | She-cat | X
          Lilycloud | 38 moons | She-cat | X
          Branchbelly | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Kestrelflight | 17 moons | She-cat | X
          Pikefang | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Frogstep | 38 moons | Tom | X
          Reedwhisker | 15 moons | Tom | X
          Foxbelly | 20 moons | She-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Pigeonpaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Owlpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Tinytail | 24 moons | She-cat | X
          Rainwhisker | 52 moons | She-cat | X
          Mousetail| 34 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Peachkit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
          Mudkit | 4 moons | Tom | x

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Aspenclan | tree~racer

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak up, slow, or stop bleeding
    Broom x1 | Make poultices for broken legs and
    wounds
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Borage x2 | Produces more/better milk, can be
    used for fevers
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infection
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Eases pain, or stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and
    soothes the mind
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will
    make a cat vomit, ointment will help heal
    cracked pads
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Helps sleep, pain, distress
    or shock
    Burdock Root x1 | Used for rat bites
    Comfrey x2 | For broken bones, wounds,
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching, or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Can be used for burns
    or to ease stiffness in wrenched shoulders
    Stinging Nettle x2 | Induces vomiting, or
    brings down swelling. Helps wounds, and chewing
    the stems helps fight infection
    Daisy Leaves x1| Eases aching joints
    Deadly Nightshade x1 | To quickly kill a cat
    who cannot be saved
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, can be used to
    Cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
    greencough. Soothes throats
    Coltsfoot x2 | Eases breathing or kitten
    cough, soothes cracked pads
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Catmint x2 | Cures greencough/whitecough
    Horsetail x1 | Stops bleeding, treats
    infection

Fresh-Kill Pile: 22 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Robin | x2 | 3 servings
    Blackbird | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Foxbelly | Owlpaw
    {Fighting}
    Branchbelly | Pigeonpaw
    {Fighting}

Deceased Cats:
    Poppykit | Weakness
    Sedgekit | Weakness

Mates:
    Rainwhisker and Brackenfrost
    {Pikefang and Kestrelflight}
    Larkpounce and Featherfur
    {Pigeonpaw, Owlpaw, Poppykit, Sedgekit}
    Tinytail and Branchbelly
    {Peachkit and Mudkit}
    Rippleberry and Sootpelt [Aspenclan]
    {kits here}
Last edited by .galaxy. on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:22

''What were you thinking, Ashpaw?'' murmured Ravenflower as she fussed over the disgruntled apprentice. He only grumbled something indecipherable, his yellow eyes not meeting Ravenflower's green ones. ''Someone's grumpy.'' she remarked under her breath, flicking her tail. In the meantime, Russetleaf was just rousing herself from her deep slumber, her jaws arching in a yawn. Starclan had spoken to her, and it worried her a vast deal. ''Ravenflower...I had a dream.'' she whispered to her mentor. Almost immediately, Ravenflower ushered Ashpaw outside, slapping on some cobweb for his scratches. ''Tell me everything, Russetleaf, omit nothing.'' Shifting her paws, Russetleaf opened her maw. ''Beware the graceful bird, for it will bring about the familiar one's downfall.Sagestar, look out, the wrath of the fire ant is coming your way, and the ones
    you thought dead, shall rise once more, from the cinders, strong and fierce.'' the prohency was still ringing in Ravenflower's ears, as she charged over to Sagestar's den, startling the grey leader. ''What?!'' Sagestar exclaimed, his eyes wide with worry. Lashing his tail, he pondered what it meant. He figured the fire ant was Antstar, and his old clan Cinderclan, but every other part of it, Sagestar was baffled by.

(Dustpaw, Ashpaw, Rosepaw training)
    (Greynose, Mudear, Squirreltail on patrol (Find a cat?))

Leader:
          Sagestar| 62 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 67 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 55 | Female | X
          Russetleaf | 23 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 75 | Female | X
          Eagleclaw | 60 | Female | X
          Badgertail | 49 | Male | X
          Pebbleclaw | 31 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 25 | Male | X
          Smokefur | 25 | Female | X
          Rippedear | 53 | Male | X
          Mudear | 55 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 27 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 27 | Female| X
          Addercloud | 48 | Female | X
          Foxtail | 66 | Female | X
          Bleakpelt| 17 | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Rosepaw | 13 | Female | X
          Ashpaw | 13 | Male | X
          Dustpaw | 11 | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Hailstorm | 132 | Male | X
          Brightwhisker | 123 | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Bleakpaw| 4 | Climbing, Hunting, Fighting, Swimming
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 2 | Fighting, Hunting
    Squirreltail | Ashpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:03 am

Number of Cats: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: February 12

Frostpaw was the first to get back to camp. She had run ahead of Ashenclaw and Patchthorn in hopes that Emberstar would be back from hunting so that she could tell her the news. Spotting the leader placing her catch onto the fresh-kill pile, she bounded up to her. "Emberstar!" The tabby leader turned at the call and asked what the matter was. "We found a rogue while we were out." As Ashenclaw and Patchthorn trotted into camp, Emberstar decided that they should head back out to look for it.

"Three healthy kits!" Willowcloud purred. "Two toms and one she-cat." The queen gently curled her tail around the kits, her eyes half-closed with exhaustion. "They're beautiful..." she murmured. She pointed her nose to each of them as she named them, "Daisykit, Foxkit... and this one will be Birchkit." She gazed lovingly at them for a moment longer before laying her head down to get some rest.

[ Emberstar, Ashenclaw, Patchthorn, and Frostpaw look for the rogue
Webfang goes hunting
Willowcloud goes herb hunting ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 35 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 38 | M | X

Medicine Cat:
        Willowcloud | 27 | F | X

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 40 | M | X
        Webfang | 44 | M | X

Apprentices:
        Frostpaw | 9 | F | X

Queens:
        Honeydapple | 29 | F | X

Kits:
        Daisykit | 0 | F | X
        Foxkit | 0 | M | X
        Birchkit | 0 | M | X

Elders:
        none

Mates:
        Name and Name
        Name and Name

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | open
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        be used to bind broken bones
        Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more and better
        milk, also brings down fevers
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Poppy seed | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        or distress, and eases pain
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        for whitecough
        Rosemary | x1 | Hides the scent of death
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
        Vole | x1 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
        Hare | x2 | 3 servings
        Robin | x1 | 3 servings
        Total | 9 | 18 servings

Mentors:
        Ashenclaw | Frostpaw | 1 | hunting

Deceased Cats:
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:38 am

Asterclan
Number of Cats: Six | Males: Three | Females: Three
Next Patrol: 5 AM [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/12/17

[ Eaten: 2 Servings of 1 Chickadee ]
[ Training Session: Oatstar & Aspenpaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Waspfur & Lizardstream ]
[ Border Patrol: Sheepclaw & Pinefur ]
(To be completely honest with you, I don't really know. Maybe tree climbing & swimming?)

Oatstar lay towards the edge of camp, rhythmically licking a paw to draw it over her ears. A cool breeze ruffled through her previously slick pelt, exasperating the already irritated leader. Huffing slightly with annoyance, she turned to notice her apprentice, Aspenpaw, slipping out of the apprentice's den. "Finally, you're up." Rolling his eyes when she wasn't looking, he mumbled a halfhearted, "Sorry," although Oatstar doubted he truly meant it. "Come on, then. You know where we're going, lead the way."

After Oatstar and Aspenpaw had left, Sheepclaw gathered the remaining cats to separate them into patrols. "Waspfur, Lizardstream, try hunting near the prairie. We caught quite a few rabbits there last time." Momentarily interrupted by Lizardstream's unusual enthusiasm, the deputy waited patiently before continuing, "Anyways, as I was saying. Pinefur and I will check on the southern border." The medicine cat seemed noticeably relieved by her statement, possibly due to the fact that he despised hunting. The four cats then departed from camp, leaving it empty and quiet.

Leader:
          Oatstar | 51 Moons | Female |

Deputy:
          Sheepclaw | 29 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Pinefur | 24 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Waspfur | 21 Moons | Male |
          Lizardstream | 20 Moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Aspenpaw | 8 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
    Ally Clans:
    Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Oak Leaves x 1 | Prevents infection.
    Rush x 1 | Mends broken bones.
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection.
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches/sore pads/the pain of
    wounds.
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.
    Catmint x1 | Cures greencough & whitecough.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature & heals
    aches/pains.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 2 Servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x | 3 Servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x2 | 3 Servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 Servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 Servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x1 | 3 Servings

Mentors:
    Oatstar | Aspenpaw | 2 Training Session(s)
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:50 am

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
(OOC: Thanks for PMing me, the prey most found in Roseclan territory are pigeons, frogs, voles, shrews and mice.
And I enjoy Shinepool! It's wonderful, thank you.)

🌹Image🌹
🌹Image🌹

Number of Cats:🌹09🌹
Next Moonpool visit:: 🌹17th of February 2017🌹

Flowerstar watched the tom pad into camp, she chuckled at his stare, "Well, it's.. certainly big!" He purred, spinning around to meet the leader's gaze, it was the first time his gaze met with her's. Blackstripe looked to his side, hoping the leader wouldn't think bad thoughts of him, but when he looked back up, Flowerstar was purring at a apprentice, he peered over her shoulder to see another cat standing next to her, "So, this is the new warrior?" Mudstrike gave Blackstripe an unpleasing glare as the new tom lashed his tail in annoyance, a silent hiss came from Mudstrike and Blackstripe instantly snarled, he stopped, seeing Flowerstar hiss at Mudstrike, "I thought you would be more welcoming!" Flowerstar spat, "Sorry Flowerstar..." Mudstrike mumbled, seeing Snowpaw's eyes lie on Blackstripe, "Hello! I'm Snowpaw, Mudstrike's apprentice!" Snowpaw nuzzled Blackstripe's front left paw, hearing him purr, "I am Blackstripe," He licked Snowpaw's head and saw her sprint off, he then looked at Mudstrike who was giving him an unwelcoming glare and flicked his ear as the deputy shoved past him. "I'm s-sorry de- Blackstripe," She murmured, padding to her highrock, a yowl made everyone come over, even Gravelswirl, "Shinepaw is now 14 moons, she is now a full medicine cat, thanks to Coaltail, her full medicine cat name is Shinepool." The cats yowled Shinepool's name before chanting it, "Silence please, everyone. We also have a new warrior, Blackstripe." She heard the cats once again yowl and chant Blackstripe's name, ignoring the fact that Mudstrike hated him, "You will both be looking for Feather Signals, now you may go," As soon as Flowerstar said her last words, both of the cats sprinted off.

{Shinepool and Blackstripe are looking for Feather Signals}

The both cats looked at each other, hearing hisses and yowls, Blackstripe lifted his paw as Shinepool stood on the ashes, "I'm needing to go fetch herbs, aren't I" She mewed, seeing the tom nod. Shinepool sprinted away as Blackstripe followed the noises that echoed, in his crouching position, he watched some rouges tumble around, "They look.." He squinted his eyes before getting bitten on the leg, alarmed, the warrior turned his head to see a rouge crunching on his leg, hearing a snap, he shot up, clawing the rouge's face, he noticed the feathers were gone. Before he knew it, two rouges pinned Blackstripe to the ground, he yowled for mercy.

{Blackstripe is fighting a pack of rouges, he has broken his leg}
{Shinepool is quickly looking for herbs, forgetting about the feathers}

Greyfur pulled the pigeon out of it's placed and brought it to the middle where the other cats sat, "To our new warrior and Shinepool!" He yowled, hearing the others repeat his words, they started to eat.

{The cats back at camp are eating a pigeon}

The two rouges pinning Blackstripe down were skinny and mean but were strong enough to pin a much healthier warrior down even when he struggled. "Mess with us again and your going to regret it!" One of them warned. With that, the rouges unsheathed their claws threateningly, glaring at Blackstripe. The tabby tom was baffled and frightened. What did they think he'd done? The sound of Shinepool approaching seemed to frighten them and the rouges fled, leaving Blackstripe to finally feel the effects of his broken leg. "Blackstripe?" Confusion edged the newly fledged medicine cats voice. "What happened!?" As she got closer took on a tinge of alarm. "Your hurt!" Blackstripe could only say, "Rouges, my leg," Before the pain became too much and he blacked out. Shinepool's fur bristled and she looked around. The rouges were gone but she couldn't just leave him while she went to get help. Slowly, she managed to drag him into a more sheltered area and ran to get help. There was no way she'd be able to carry him back to camp alone. Fortunately, camp wasn't all that far away.

Blackstripe needs comfrey root to heal!
Shinepool found comfrey root and rush!
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 24

Leader:
          Morningstar | 80 moons| Male | X

Deputy:
          Woolyfur | 60 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cats:
          Shadedleaf | 70 moons | female | X
          Cloudpool | 24 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Rowanfur | 77 moons | Female | X
          Silvernose | 63 moons | Female | X
          Shimmerpelt | 56 moons | Female | X
          Ferretclaw | 36 moons | Male | X
          Juniperfoot | 32 | Female | X
          Fireface | 32 | Male | X
          Chiveclaw | 32 moons | Male | X
          Pigeonflight | 30 moons | Male | X
          Sedgetail | 26 | Female | X
          Harespring | 26 | Male |X
          Lilystem | 25 | moons | Female | X
          Dappleleaf | 18 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Gingerpaw | 14 moons | Male | X
          Thymepaw | 14 moons | Female | X
          Sunpaw | 12 moons | Male | X
          Emberpaw | 12 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Ebonywing | 37 moons | Female | X
          Mottledshade | 29 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Willowkit | 4 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Deerpelt | 137 moons | Female | X

[center]
    Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Ravenclan | turtle
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used for whitecough
    Cobwebs (3)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats, prevents greencough
    Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, helps with wounds, fights infection
    Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
    Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves act as a painkiller.
    Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding during kitting
    Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can be used during kitting
    Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in place
    Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats in shock
    Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
    Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
    Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
    Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
    Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
    Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock, distress, pain
    Coltsfoot (1) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, can be used for burns
    Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
    Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
    Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
    Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
    Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat bites
    Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
    Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
    Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
    Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for headache.
    Burnet (1) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs. Keeps a cats strength up
    Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other concoctions
    Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 serving
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Pigeon| x3 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x4 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x4 | 3 servings
    Caveclan uses 4 servings per post

Mentors
    Morningstar | Gingerpaw | 3 | Climbing, Swimming, Fighting
    Harespring | Thymepaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Juniperfoot | Sunpaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Woolyfur | Emberpaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    Shimmerpelt + unknown sire=Sedgetail and Harespring
    Woolyfur + Silvernose= Gingerpaw and Thymepaw
    Rowanfur + Morningstar= Sunpaw and Emberpaw
    Ferretclaw + Ebonywing= Willowkit and Tigerkit
    Mottledshade + Pigeonflight= unborn kits
    Name and name

"Pigeonflight!" Mottledshade's shriek was so loud, a cat all the way on the other side of the territory could hear it. The queen ran towards him as fast as she could, which wasn't all that fast considering the enormous size of her belly. She broke into a purr, joy flashing over her face. "Where have you been!? I've been so worried!" She tried to sound stern but the queen was far too happy that he was back, safe and sound. "I'm sorry, my love, I was trapped up a tree by this enormous fox." Pigeonflight gazed at her apologetically. "Morningstar and Woolyfur lead it away and we came here." Mottledshade looked at him critically, looking for wounds before turning to Morningstar and Woolyfur. "Thank you for finding him. I don't know what I would've done without your help." Morningstar smiled gently at her. "It's alright, we're happy to help." Woolyfur nodded his agreement before they backed away to let Mottledshade and Pigeonflight alone.
    "How are the kits?" Pigeonflight nudged his mate fondly. "They must be due soon." "The medicine cats, Shadedleaf and Cloudpool, say they should be due any time now." Mottledshade told him. "They've been keeping a close eye on me, waiting for the kits to be born." Mottledshade told him. "That's them, over there." She nodded to the pair. They were outside of the den, chatting with Dappleleaf. She grunted as a feeling came over her and glanced at Pigeonflight. "It's a good thing they're nearby, because it's time." Pigeonflight looked confused for only a second before his eyes widened with nervous excitement.

"Time for the last training session for the apprentices?" Woolyfur suggested, glancing towards the group of apprentices. "Yes," Morningstar agreed, "I'd like to make them warriors this afternoon." "I'll round up Juniperfoot and Harespring, you tell them." Woolyfur padded towards the warriors den, poking his head in to get the two mentors.

[prey consumed- 2 small fish]
    [hunting patrol- Dappleleaf, Silvernose, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sedgetail, Chiveclaw]
    [hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Lilystem]
    [Training- All mentors/apprentices]
    [Kitting- Mottledshade]
    [Warriors- Gingerface, Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]
    [days until next Moonpool visit - 3 days]
Last edited by tauriel. on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 012 ]

Postby direwolf. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:41 pm

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 014 [ ♂ 08 / ♀ 06 ]
next patrol: 02/11/17 - 07:41 am
next moonpool visit: 02/12/17 - 01:48 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

"how did i wander so far from home.." blossomstep murmured to herself, wandering through unknown territories and trying to find spots that seemed familiar to her. she had seen a rabbit and thought it would be perfect to bring back to the clan. however, she shortly realized that she was nowhere near home. releasing a huff, she tried not to freak out too much about being lost.

[ patrol: cloudwatcher // herb hunting: palenose // hunting: crowfall, bristleclaw
training: hawkeye and snowmouse teach frecklepaw and oatpaw how to climb
blossomstep got lost! [ maybe near tumbleclan? ]
the clan consumes 3 servings of duck and 1 serving of water shrew ]

──────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
      chestnutstar | 56 moons | female |
      lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
      bristleclaw | 50 moons | male |

medicine cat:
      palenose | 46 moons | male |

warriors:
      hawkeye | 41 moons | male |
      crowfall | 47 moons | female |
      cloudwatcher | 26 moons | female |
      snowmouse | 26 moons | female |
      blossomstep | 14 moons | female |
      name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

apprentices:
      frecklepaw | 11 moons | male |
      oatpaw | 8 moons | male |

queens:
      chestnutstar | 56 moons | female |

kits:
      duskkit | 2 moons | male |
      tigerkit | 2 moons | male |
      bramblekit | 2 moons | female |
      smokekit | 2 moons | male |

elders:

───────────
      ally clans:
      echoclan | katrione
      petalclan | shooting star,
      asterclan | hiraeth.
      brookclan | purrfect.
      swiftclan | phina wolf

enemy clans:
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | swiftclan | phina wolf
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | savannah

medicine store:
      alder bark [1]
      eases tooth aches.
      chamomile [1]
      strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. a
      lso given to traveling cats for strength.
      cobwebs [1]
      to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. it
      may also be used to bind broken bones.
      coltsfoot [1]
      eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cr
      acked or sore pads.
      dock [1]
      soothes scratches, though can sting when bei
      ng applied. soothes sore pads. if placed in ne
      sts, it can ease the pain of wounds.
      fennel [1]
      helps pain in the hips.
      feverfew [1]
      reduces body temperature for cats with fever
      or chills. also heals aches and pains, especial
      ly good for headaches.
      goldenrod [1]
      good for healing wounds.
      raspberry leaves [1]
      could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
      stick [1]
      distracts cats from pain. recommended for q
      ueens giving birth.
      wintergreen [1]
      treats wounds and some poisons.
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (4 servings)
      duck = 3 servings [ 0 ]
      fish = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      black squirrel = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      crow = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      rabbit = 2 servings [ 4 ]
      water shrew = 1 serving [ 0 ]

mentors:
      hawkeye ↝ frecklepaw | 03
      ↳ battle, swim, hunt, move
      snowmouse ↝ oatpaw | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      cat name ✘ cause of death
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      chestnutstar and bristleclaw
      ↳ duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
      name and name
      ↳ kits

──────────────────────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 pm

Beechclan
Number of Cats: 21

Activities:

"See? Much better than your stinky old rocks." Dunpond's eyes twinkled as he presented his two finds, rocks whose heart shape was admittedly much cleaner. Stormripple feigned offense, "Stinky old rocks? Well excuse you Dunpond! I'll just take my stink old rock and go then!" The tom strode purposefully over to the dip in the sand that his mate claimed as a nest and was bending down to pick up the stone that marked it when Dunpond tackled him. "Hey!" "Nope, not take backsies! You're mine!" The tan warrior began to tickle the pinned Stormripple viciously, deaf to all pleas for mercy. Salmoncress let out a mreow of laughter from her spot in the sand. "You two are such kits!" "Kit? Me? Never! I am a mature warrior," Dunpond declared as he rolled off of Stormripple and began grooming himself pointedly. The grey tom snorted, unconvinced, and Salmoncress joined in on the laughter soon followed by the breakdown of Dunpond's stoic disposition. All three were drunk on new love.

At least Salmoncress isn't complaining anymore. Sorrelstar was trying to be calm about all these new developments. It wasn't that she had an issue with the three being in love, no not at all, what the leader had an issue with was love itself. It seemed like nowhere in Beechclan was safe from love's siege, everywhere Sorrelstar turned there was either Dunpond and Stormripple doting on Salmonslip or Sunheart and Shadowslip nuzzling in a corner. The pair had made up after the apprenticing of their kits, bonding over a mutual distaste in their leader's choice of mentor for Wisppaw. "Jealousy will come back to bite you later," Skunkbrush had warned. But the she-cat couldn't help the pang she got in her chest every time she saw her warriors sharing tongues in an intimate way she no longer had access to. So she settled for sweeping her gaze across her camp, never watching one cat for too long, and trying to remain detached.

Sorrelstar wasn't the only one laying lovesick in the corner of camp; Sleetfoot wasn't feeling too great himself. He was watching Cedarslash from a distance, something he did more often than he cared to admit, and didn't like what he was seeing. The she-cat always talked to intently with Malloweyes for his liking. What does she talk about with her that she can't with me? And why does she always look so guilty afterwards? From what he could see Cedarslash was uncomfortable, her shoulders knit beneath her reddish fur as she whispered furiously. Sleetfoot's paws led him over to the pair's sides and his mouth formed words unbidden as they fell silent. "You're on border patrol Cedarslash, hurry and catch up." If the tom had thought that Cedarslash would be grateful for the interruption and safety his order brought he was in for a nasty surprise. "Why? Cougarpaw's already got an entourage. I think Webwing and both her parents are fine enough." Her eyes flashed dangerously. She was still mad, the deputy realized, really mad. He felt his resolve to confront her crumbling under the weight of Malloweye's green gaze. Surprisingly his voice did not tremble. "This isn't about Cougarpaw this is about checking the borders, Dunpond's coming too. Now go." Cedarslash grumbled a fine and stalked off, leaving Sleetfoot to stare after her until he prickled under Malloweye's glare and scampered off to hunt.

"So what's your favorite kind of fish?" Sparksong's eyes were trained on the water as she mewed and Barkknot, who was perched next to her, wasn't sure who she was talking too. Probably not me, who'd wan to talk to- "Hey Barkknot? I'm asking you something! What, cat got your tongue?" The russet tabby giggled to herself and despite Barkknot's sudden flood of panic her brain took the time to hone in on that remark instead of anything useful. She and Claywhistle would probably get on, I ought to introduce them when he's back from training. If she made it that long that was. "Sorry!" The warrior shifted her paws uncomfortably and tried to focus on the hunt. She must really hate me oh Starclan- "Sorry a new kind of fish?" Now she must hate me even more! "No! Sorry! I...uh-" Barkknot flinched and tucked in on herself, this was going terribly. She just had to imagine herself in a different place, a different place. No! Only thoughts of shoving Sparksong into the water and holding her under, of watching her orange pelt soak though and drag her down, came to mind. No! Barkknot did not want that! "I'm so sorry!" The brown tabby broke and ran, leaving behind a very confused Sparksong. "Sorry, this happens a lot." Sorrelstar excused herself from the hunting patrol and went off in search of her daughter. "Is there any cat here who doesn't apologize for everything?"

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sorrelstar, Sparksong, Barkknot, Flaxpaw, Stormripple
Border patrol: Webwing, Cougarpaw, Sunheart, Dunpond, Shadowslip, Cedarslash
Training: Claywhistle -> Frostpaw, Burntsoul -> Wisppaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail
Still meeting Cinderblaze (but not right now): Asptail
2 moons until Salmoncress's kitting
x1 large fish consumed- 3 servings, x1 minnow consumed- 1 serving, x1 vole consumed- 1 serving

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 86 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous |

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 48 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly |

Medicine Cat:
          Skunkbrush | 80 moons | Tom | Calm, Tricky |
          Asptail | 24 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful |

Warriors:
          Dunpond| 84 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate |
          Sunheart | 83 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn |
          Shadowslip | 65 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive |
          Stormripple | 54 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb |
          Cedarslash | 43 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful |
          Sparksong | 27 moons | She-cat | Bubbly, Quick | X
          Barkknot | 24 moons | She-cat | Anxious, Clumsy |
          Claywhistle | 24 moons | Tom | Social, Joking |
          Burntsoul | 18 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky |
          Webwing | 16 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing |

Apprentices:
          Dandelionpaw | 13 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered |
          Flaxpaw | 12 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional |
          Frostpaw | 12 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish |
          Cougarpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind |
          Wisppaw| 8 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there |

Queens:
          Salmoncress | 60 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey |

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | Personality |
          Name | Age | Gender | Personality |

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 119 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating |
          Speckledbeetle | 127 moons | Tom | Watchful, Respectful |

Mentors:
          Dunpond | Dandelionpaw | 4 | Hunting Skill, Fighting skill, Stalking skill, Climbing skill
          Claywhistle | Frostpaw | 3 | Fighting skill, Stalking skill, Climbing skill
          Barkknot | Flaxpaw | 4 | Hunting Skill, Fighting skill, Stalking skill, Climbing skill
          Webwing | Cougarpaw | 0 | -
          Bruntsoul | Wisppaw | 0 | -

Deceased Cats:
          Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes)

Border Clans:
    Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | rosebud
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | rosebud
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Soulclan | krazykitty00

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x1
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x2
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x2
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1
    Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
    Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 2 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 1 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 2 | 3 servings
    Vole | 2 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 0 | 1 serving
    {Five servings}

Rotting pile:
    Squirrel | 1 | N/a
    Rabbit | 1 | N/a
    Fox | 1 | N/a

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    -> Claywhistle, Barkknot, Asptail
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
    -> Wisppaw, Yarrowkit, 'Cougarpaw'
    Dunpond and Salmoncress and Stormripple
    -> ''Dandelionpaw'', 'Frostpaw', 'Flaxpaw'
Last edited by hazilnut on Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which