Based on Click to view
Artist Yugi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Batch #696

Postby Yugi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:25 pm

These two were difficult to combine, especially since the batch had a pelt potion applied ^^,

Owner: softballpup12
name: Sebastian
Claimed: 3/1/17

Lay Day: 2/6/2017
Hatch Day: 2/9/2017
Mature Day: N/A
*PPS potion used*

Parents wrote:
Mother
Father

Ilma
Coda

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:Minor Mane - Inherited - Uncommon
Ear Mutation (Husky) - Inherited - Uncommon
Lion's Mane - Not Inherited - Uncommon
Ear Mutation (Sea Slug) - Not Inherited|Cancelled out by Husky Ear Mutation - Uncommon
Docked Tail - Not Inherited - Rare
Last edited by Yugi on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #696

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:12 am

Ooo
I'm excited!!

omg this babe is lovely !!

Im either going to gift it to my friend or put it up for adoption !!
Ill be back with a fate soon!!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Batch #696 Re Adoption!

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:02 am

posting again just for the page ^^

So this little cutie will be going up for adoption! Anyone can enter! Even though this is an OOC, i want to hear about them!
This will be an unlimited impress me, because i really love those!
No offsite forms please
Prettying up will boost a small bit since i love to see coded forms!
Adding in art that shows hobbies or them with family will boost A LOT!!
Adding in relations to these viscets will boost chances of winning!
Shimo
Elly
Dakota
Coda

Skeleton Form:
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Personality;
IMPRESS MEEE

Ends on March 1st!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:12 am

Username; Grifforik
Name; Zeke
Gender; Male

Personality;
Zeke is a typical older brother type. He loves his little sisters and is super fond of them, but he’s not above tormenting them when he feels they deserve it, or just for fun. He’s kind, but ruthless when he thinks something needs to be done, and he has a major complex in the way of needing to protect Mamma Pie and the girls. He’s tough, and brave, and plans to protect everyone, from what he’s not sure, but somewhere in his memories something bad happened, something bad always happens, and he can’t help but feel he needs to be the strongest there is in order to save everyone.

History:
My first memory was waking up to see the giant creature of the forest. He was massive and beautiful, and terrifying and wonderful, and I was tiny and small and not particularly brave. I had no memory of my life before, only that it wasn’t bad, and I was probably loved, but something sad happened, that I wasn’t old enough to understand, or comprehend.
The creature that took me in was one of the guardians of the forest, he wasn’t like me, he was a great deer with antlers that seemed made out of living wood and sprouted flowers in the spring. He had no name, but he needed none. He was the most powerful of the Guardians and the wisest.
He found the lost, alone, and scared little viscet and took him to a place of safety and no little love, within the vastness of the dark and foreboding trees.
He remembered trembling as he slowly followed the great creature, afraid of the unknown, and even more afraid that when they got where they were going the Guardian would leave him, like his memories had. That wasn’t the case though, they reached a giant tree, that at first glance seemed like any other tree, but when you looked you could see the windows and a door, and lights, there were strange globes of light floating around the door and above, in the branches.
He wasn’t sure what to expect, and kept looking at the Guardian for reassurance, which was like looking at a serene but not very helpful post. He couldn’t read the Guardian at all.
And before he could get too freaked out the door opened and out spilled two very rambunctious and enthusiastic visects and a more sedate female bring up the rear.
The girls poured out of the strange house and swarmed both him and the Guardian, a million questions boiling out of their mouths too fast for him to actually answer. And finally, before they could get too many questions in that he couldn’t answer, the female shushed them.
“Now, now children. Let’s let him talk before we bombard him with the millions of questions you have,” She chuckled and the girls calmed instantly, bot looking a little embarrassed.
“Hi there young man, I’m Pie, or Mamma Pie, if you like. And this Saba and Flora,” she had such a kind voice, the first one he’d heard since the Guardian took him, she was familiar and not, like somewhere someone had been just ask kind and sweet. But she had scars on her face and arms, a half an ear missing, and her tail was stumped on the end as if something terrible had happened to her, and he couldn’t help feeling angry on her behalf, who would harm this sweet lady who had such kind eyes?
“H…hi”, he said, hesitantly.
“Well now, you must be the little guy that the Guardian has been talking about,” She smiled at him, and he felt himself thaw a little, no longer guarded but still very much afraid and alone.
“Listen my lad, if you wish it you may stay with us for as long as you want. We, me and the girls, would love for you to be part of our family. The Guardian said you were alone, and you have no memories of where you’ve been, or who your parents are. We shall look for them, little love, for you if nothing else, should at least know your past.”
He wasn’t sure what to think, and wasn’t sure what to do, but he looked at the Guardian who dipped his head and silently reassured him that all was well.
“I… I don’t know,” he said, honestly. He didn’t know what to do.
“Well, that’s just fine my dear, how about you stay with us for now and think about it?” she asked, the look in her eyes nothing but comfort and love. And he broke a little inside, he’d been so afraid and so alone, and he didn’t want to be anymore.
He was ashamed to admit it later, but he maybe cried a little and she cuddled him close, having picked him up, and Saba and Flora chattered at him in an annoying but comforting way. It was the first time in a long time he’d felt like he had a home, and it was the beginning of his new life with his new family, the first step in his journey.

Friend story:
Once when Zeke was in town with Pie (for once the girls were occupied so he had free time), Zeke decided to explore.
He was searching for a way to make a little extra money so he could buy himself a slingshot (someone needed to protect the girls and the one he had wasn’t very well made). He was just about to push his way into a shop when a spotted viscet tumbled into him. He let out a yelp and the other viscet instantly apologized and before he knew what was happening he was trotting along after her, as she filled him in on her plans to make enough to buy herself something cool, and he was instantly on board.

They made some hefty plans, and she seemed really familiar to Zeke, though she admitted that she was only passing through. Her name was Elly and her family was traveling for a short time.

She was interested in his life and how he lived with Mamma Pie and the girls, he told her all about his sisters and she agreed they must be a pain in the butt. Which made him laugh.

Together they built a lemonade stand, a really nice one (thanks to Elly’s plan and Mamma Pie’s stuff) they made quite a nice bit of money, which they split, and when together to purchase their items. Elly was curious about the slingshot as she’d never shot one, and Zeke was more than thrilled to show it off, so they ran off to the woods so he could show her how it worked, it was their first outing together, and they were best friends ever since (even after she accidentally shot him in the rump with a rock when he tried to show her how it worked the first time).

Art: (the stand with both Zeke and Elly getting ready to sell)
Last edited by grifforik on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 pm

ImageImage

By Softballpup12

Personality:
Sebastian, or Seb, is a kind, caring little cutie with simple dreams and big ideas. He loves his family and always wants to help others. Sebastian tends to be a little bit vain about his hair, but only his hair, not his fur. His chest fur and tail floof are often snarled and tangled, and he's quite disorganized and clumsy, and he is definitely an extrovert.

Not many people outside of Seb's family know about his PPS condition, and everyone always tell him that he's going to be a ladies man. Little do they know, that is what he regrets the most. Sebastian's greatest dream was to fall in love someday. He'd wanted to grow up, party, be part of a family... but unless he can be cured, that's not going to happen, thus, he has a really negative feeling about being PPS.

Seb loves to garden. It was only a hobby, until around 18 years old, when he realized that it was going to be really difficult to get a job as a news reporter like he'd wanted. After that, it became his job. Since he can't get married and such, he still lives w/ his father, Coda. Coda will often go out to lunch with Seb during his lunch hour and their favorite place to go is the cafe on the street where Seb sets up his flower stand. Sebastian sells flowers for a living, and he's good at it. Everyone seems to want to buy flowers from a "sweet young viscling" so he takes advantage of that. He is almost always eating, thus, the burger in the picture. It was a habit that started after he first found out about the disadvantages of his PPS condition. He kept eating in the hopes of proving the doctor wrong, but no matter what he did, he couldn't grow. He exercises enough that he doesn't get fat, but no matter how hard he tries he can't get muscled either. He still retains the small, lanky body of a ten year old viscet.

Relationships:

Coda has always been really supportive of Sebastian, and they're really close. Even though he was surprised by his ex girlfriend with a child that was abandoned on his doorstep, he never once thought of giving him up for adoption. Coda has always been Sebastian's Confidant and ho he goes to for advice. Coda tends to be a bit overprotective at times, but he always means well. Coda loves to play with Seb, particularly baseball. Viscet baseball is a bit different, of course. Well, viscet baseball doesn't exist, though Coda and Seb modified the game after watching some humans play. Viscet baseball consists of flicking the head up in the air or sideways to toss or throw the rubber ball, and batting at it with the tail to either redirect a throw or hit the ball. Also, since Viscets are made for running, any field is about twice as big. Coda and Seb normally just play catch, but baseball games are a favorite family past time.

Dakota and Sebastian have the typical brother sister relationship. They tease each other, and though his older sister is mature, Seb, for obvious reasons, isn't. This means he's always climbing all over her. His comfort place is literally lying on her back with his head between her ears. Dakota doesn't mind one bit, and she is an amazing comfort to him. Even though Coda is Seb's confidant, Dakota is his go to viscet when he's upset and needs to vent. The venting all started when he was diagnosed, and has continued since. Since Seb's mother isn't in the picture, his half sister acts in that role for him, but yet she teases him all the time. She takes on whichever role is needed at the moment.

Elly is considered his "little sister" even though she's actually older than him, but he protects her, lets her help in his garden even though she tramples the flowers, and often gives her vases of flowers for her room. She's also the only one he'll share his food with. She helped him find a bit of peace with his PPS condition and learn to be happy with himself after learning that he'd never be a news reporter. Elly was happy to be a child forever, and she taught Sebastian how to take advantage of the perks and have fun.

Shimo, Seb's brother, is his idol. Though he'll never be like the party play boy, he admires his brother and wants to be exactly like him. He did even before he was diagnosed with PPS, and it crushed his heart to know he'd never get the chance. Instead of bragging to the kid, Shimo let him come along to some of his parties, keeping him close the whole time, and also taught him how to play video games. The one thing that absolutely baffles Shimo about Seb is his love of flowers. Shimo is a boy all the way, whereas Seb can act a bit girly at times. Shimo just can't understand Sebastian's fascination with the plants. Little does he know, it's not the actual flowers Seb loves, but the colors, which he's addicted to.

Hobbies:

Now, gardening isn't the only thing Sebastian likes to do, though it does occupy at least 50% of his time, what with watering the flowers, weeding the plots, planting the new seeds for each flower he cuts... Anyway, Seb also likes to paint! He mostly like painting sunsets and sunrises as well as flowers... It's the colors! Sebastian is fascinated with colors, and he loves to blend them! He does sell some paintings on occasion, but mostly he just decorates his room with canvases full of colors. He will draw and sketch on occasion too, but he almost always paints them afterwards to see the vibrant colors.

We may as well elaborate on the gardening skills he has as long as we're here. Seb has always loved flowers. From the time he could walk he loved them. That love started out as loving the flavor of them... Coda was constantly snatching small dandelions or other wildflowers from the paws of the small Sebastian as he tried, sometimes successfully, to shove the in his mouth. Of course, these days he appreciates their vibrant colors and collects rare pressed flowers in his Flower Almanac. For his birthday one year, his father got him a picture album and a flower press. He grows and presses them all himself, and has made it his ultimate goal to collect as many flowers as possible. His whole family knows not to enter his greenhouse without permission, or to touch that Almanac if they value their fur. Seb may not be able to do damage to his siblings actual body, but he sure can pull out a chunk of hair or two...

So painting, gardening... what else? Oh, right! I did mention Viscet Baseball, didn't I? Well, that would be Seb's favorite and only sport. He loves to run, and this game became an outlet for the energy that gathers while he patiently waters his flowers. He may be small, but he's harder to tag and also faster than most. He can't hit a ball as far as the others, nor stretch his arms out to catch a ball, but he makes up for this with his speed and high jumps. Overall, playing viscet baseball helps him forget that he's different than everyone else.

Favorites:

Food - Well, Seb loves food in general, but his favorite foods are chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate bars... Basically anything chocolate. He's especially fond of chocolate covered fruit, as he feels that the variety in the flavor makes it all the more delicious.

Drink - Chocolate milk or hot chocolate... Hehe!

Scent - Lemon mixed with mint... He tested it once and it smelled amazing!

Color - Now, we know how obsessed Sebastian is with colors... but he'd have to say his favorite is super ultra neon green. It can't be yellow though... It has to be green. Lime green is good.

Fruit - Akai Berries. They taste the best when coated in chocolate.

Song - He loves anything by Oh Wonder. They inspire all his best paintings and really set a great ambience in his greenhouse. They're just so beautiful!

Class - When he was in school, he always loved his drama/theater class because it was so fun! He spent the whole time just being creative and being himself!

Number - 16; It's how old he wants to be at some point!

Quote - "Happiness is like jam. You can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself!"
Seb loves to give because being generous and seeing the smiles on people's faces makes him happy, so he can relate to this quote in a million different ways!

Season - Spring! It's when the flowers bloom best!

Place - Duh! On top of Dakota's head!

Memory -
Seb lay curled up by his dad's side, soaking in the warm sunlight. As a small amount of noise caught his attention, he turned his head to look. When he noticed some humans playing a game, he sat up to watch. Fascinated, he watched as the white sphere flew from corner to corner of the invisible diamond marked only by 4 white pads. Standing up and padding a bit closer, he watched as they swung a stick at the sphere and it flew across the field.
"That's called baseball. It's a human game," His dad informed from behind him.
"How do they do that? You know, fling the ball across the field?" Sebastian asked in awe, still awestruck by the flying white ball. His dad just chuckled.
"Why don't we get a rubber ball and try to figure that out?" He suggested, winking at his son. Sebastian nodded eagerly before going off to get his favorite ball.

All art by Softballpup12
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:41 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Personality;
IMPRESS MEEE

WIP
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:12 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Personality;
IMPRESS MEEE

Wip!!!!!!!!!

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 am

Username
Ello there i'm lordlucario c:
Name
This lil guys name is Shard
Personality;
Well shard is quite the little rascal. He loves to play and play
tricks on other Viscets. He may seem like a kit but he is older
then he looks. He has pps keeping him from his full size. But
he likes being small as it's fun at times, or as he would say it's
pretty helpful for hide and seek. Sometimes it's like him small
size makes him act more like a little kid! Of course ever Viscets
has some relationships with other Viscets. His step siblings
Shimo and Dakota he loves to hang out and play with. They
after go out to dinner together as a family and are not oftenly
seen apart as the three all share a great bond and love one
another. Elly, is his best friend in the whole world of Viscets.
And of course they share something in common, both of them
are super small of course! They are the best of friends are

always found playing and laughing. If they ever get into a fight they always make up within a few minutes. They love to share secrets with one another and go to all sorts of fun places! Lastly is Coda his father. He was never that close with his dad but he lately been hanging out with him more. He has been trying to get back to having the connection he used to have with his dad when he was younger. And soon enough they will probably be just like they used to be always side by side.
(Ahh this guys is such a lil dream o:! I can't stop thinking about this one aah! And sorry for my some what cringe art X,) Anyways good luck everyone who is entering for this lil dreamie!)
Last edited by luca balsa. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage(♡˙︶˙♡)
Luca | any pronouns
old player trying to be active for the 3rd time now oops
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liaoctober101 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Username; liaoctober 101
Name; Larkspur
Gender; Female
Personality; Playful, Mischevious, Smart
IMPRESS MEEE

I believe that I already have. ;)
liaoctober101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisbees » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:53 am

Username; -Shaded-
Name; Rondeau
Gender; Male
Personality; Playful, Gullible, Flexible, Creative, Trusting
IMPRESS MEEE
Hi, I'm new here.
So please "bear" with me!
haha
-Shaded- is my sibling and is showing me around this cool site!
--
He/Him pronouns
I'm just a guy that likes to make
conspiracy theories and annoy my sister
---
Aspiring photographer
My sons--Fahari Mono
ImageImageImage
To-Do
nothing ATM
Frisbees

My pets