unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby halo » Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am

mostly disagree ,,, going with your example , i feel like applauding the 6th graders gives them the encouragement to keep up with their instruments just like it would for the experienced ballerina with dancing . though they probably aren’t as skilled as the ballerina , both are making art and that’s super cool
but there are non-art based situations where people get praised too much . like how some people react when someone else does the bare minimum . like mk samantha , your bf cares about your feelings ? phenomenal for you guys . your bf does not need applause 😭😭😭 why are we romanticizing the bare minimum

this is mostly geared towards people who listen to metal / know what i’m talking about . one of my personal pet peeves with metal is when the singer uses a scream-y voice for the entire song . like just absolutely screeching every lyric . it’s one of those schticks i just can’t get into

— xo

╔════════════╗
charlielucy —
silly alterhuman ! !
✦ ˚✧ transneufem

╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗
rentry / nerd / th
╚════════════╝

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby noch » Fri May 03, 2024 11:24 am

YES THANK YOU!!! there needs to be variety!! some subgenres like i GET it but for the stuff i typically listen to. no thank you

(thinking,really hard,) scoops of ice cream in a bowl (with waffle cone on the side) is better than scoops in a waffle cone
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PinkPlushChicken » Fri May 03, 2024 11:44 am

I agree! I do like both, but I do prefer ice cream in a bowl ngl

Rainbow Dash from My little Pony: Friendship is Magic is absolutely insufferable and really not a good friend. I'm re-watching the show rn and episodes, that are focused on her, are just such a slog to get through :I
I really don't understand why the other ponies are friends with her tbh or why they tolerate her behavior, and I also don't understand why Scootaloo looks up to her, because honestly, Rainbow Dash isn't a great role model either.
🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐

I am Chicken, devourer of garlic bread, lover of bad puns and collector of many things!

🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐🍓🫐
PinkPlushChicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Fri May 03, 2024 11:51 am

i'm an ex brony (im old now and fell out of the loop unfortunately), but i think dash had some real character growth later on in the series. at the start of the show i agree, she's not that great of a friend and cares a lot more about her aspirations and her appeal to the wonderbolts. i do think she grows a lot later on though, but not for a while.

staying on topic with mlp: the mlp infection AUs on tiktok are freaking AMAZING. the community was revived SO QUICKLY through it and i'm amazed at all the interesting concepts. they're adult in nature due to obvious implications but it's just refreshing to see new and intriguing content from the community after what felt like radio silence for so long.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Fri May 03, 2024 12:10 pm

oh my god i forgot about those! they are INCREDIBLE - insanely well made, very strong agree. it kinda revived my passion for cartoons i would watch as a kid. mlp, horseland, etc.

hot chocolate >> hot apple cider
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiekx0 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 pm

I love both equally

History is fun, especially the late 1800s to the early 1900s
Shiekx0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Fri May 03, 2024 9:02 pm

ABSOLUTELY, im a history freak and that era is one of my favorites.

I find button up shirts more comfy and appealing than tshirts /shirts with no buttons .

𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Fri May 03, 2024 9:17 pm

Disagree, more so because my hands are bad and buttoning all those buttons is too painful for me. I love the LOOK of button up shirts though and will absolutely appreciate them on other people. lol

You don't know how healthy someone is, or isn't, based on their weight. People who claim they tell fat people to loose weight because they care about their health, are just covering up their fatphobia with a guise of "worrying". You aren't a doctor, you don't know someone's blood pressure, blood work, cholesterol, etc based on looking at them. Just like skinny doesn't = healthy, fat doesn't = unhealthy.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliethebugfan » Fri May 03, 2024 9:26 pm

100% Agree! There are some.. illnesses? that make it much more difficult to loose fat! Just because they have more weight doesn't mean they're eating bad food and all.

Keeping a social species alone is abuse. Keeping a solitary species together is abuse.
charliethebugfan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Fri May 03, 2024 10:29 pm

agreed! there are animals that function better alone and there are others that function better as companions. forcing either side out of their instinctual behavior is just wrong.

now that im old and can go off of my own experiences, partying is SO overrated. i have ALWAYS preferred a chill at home hangout with your friend group over a huge house party. especially if you indulge in adult beverages (ALSO overrated. not fun).
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me