unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby auqry » Fri May 03, 2024 11:06 pm

I AGREE OMG YES. Partying is so overrated, but maybe that’s just bc I’m an introvert 🫣

Coffee is disgusting. The taste is awful and way too bitter
    Audrey - she/her
    “The ocean stirs the heart,
    inspires the imagination and brings joy to the soul.”

auqry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Fri May 03, 2024 11:33 pm

Massive disagree, I love coffee and I don't really find it bitter? Some coffees like filter coffee yeah but instant? Never understood how people find instant coffee bitter.

I've never got the hype around squishmallows. They are lowkey kind of ugly. I can see them making a nice sort of pillow thing to cuddle but besides that? I really don't get it. I especially don't get why people were buying so many. Like there are so many other cute plushies out there why those guys??
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marceline Abadeer » Sat May 04, 2024 12:17 am

Disagree, I think they're adorable. I have two, a cow they size of a beanbag chair and a small squirrel I got from a friend. I don't really collect stuffed animals anymore since I have so many, but I do agree that there are many cute plushies out there.

Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender gets too much hate. I'm not sure if it's because she's a women or "annoying", but the amount of hate she gets is so lame. Katara is a well written character who, in my opinion, kept the entire group afloat. Objectively, there are more interesting characters, funnier ones even, within the series. But that doesn't make her a bad(or useless) member of team avatar.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
He/She/They
Adult
────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Marceline Abadeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Sat May 04, 2024 12:50 am

yo WHAT , people out here hating on katara????? Thankfully that is NOT a thing in my circle, my people have taste u.u
The disrespect what the heck.
I absolutely agree with you she doesn't deserve hate in the slightest, she's super lovable and i think the tean would have been LOST without a more collected, straightforward big sister type? She always cared for anyone despite being almost a child herself, and she definitely felt like the unofficial leader of the group. I really liked katara , she was just a genuinely likable and realistic character, and i don't think she's annoying at all? Actually i often found her suffering "only sane man"-syndrome contrasted with the more silly teammates pretty funny . People who don't respect katara dont know whats UP.

I don't like vanilla sauce on anything, the stuff is gross 🙈
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiekx0 » Sat May 04, 2024 11:20 am

agree

Unless they are mature and know how to hold them, children under 13 years should never be anywhere near small, fragile or baby animals. I will NOT budge on this.
Shiekx0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sat May 04, 2024 11:56 am

I agree that people should be way more careful about letting kids near small animals, but I know I was handling them at an early age because I grew up on a farm, so I think it is very situational. Now I do think people should stop letting their babies and toddlers freely interact with animals of any kind. I get so tired of seeing videos of people's babies climbing all over the family dog, or grabbing and trying to pick up a cat. When the animal eventually lashes out because the kid doesn't understand it's body language, or accidentally hurts the animal with a badly placed hand, the animal is the one who gets blamed and often euthanized, punished, or re-homed depending on how badly they lash out. Animals are not play toys or babysitters for your little ones.

Veganism isn't accessible to everyone, and it doesn't make someone morally superior for choosing a vegan lifestyle. Veganism isn't harm free, it's just a matter of deciding which animals you are ok with taking the loss for commercial agriculture, as all commercial agriculture depends on preventing "pest" animals from devouring your crops. It's totally cool to make that choice to live vegan, but don't look down on others who don't or can't.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woahelle » Sat May 04, 2024 12:13 pm

yes, absolutely. choosing a vegan lifestyle also comes with a certain amount of privilege and access to wholesome foods. anyone can do their part to limit their meat intake, but the expectation that everyone can or will is unrealistic.

if i don’t like the first 15-30 mins of a show, i simply won’t watch it. there is no way i’m sticking it out for more than a season to “wait until it gets good”
xxxxImage.Image.Image.
....elle ★ she/her ★ isfp ★
... ☼ scorpio ☾ leo ↑ taurus
.. ★ in my reputation era ★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxImagexxxxxxImage

a cappella ep
x
track my pet!
x
important!!
x
credit
x

woahelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat May 04, 2024 12:37 pm

Disagree if i'm not warned by a friend or family member that the first few are boring and lacking of things. Hated Owl house for the first episodes, but my friend promised me that it will get good and its now one of my favorite shows and im super glad i waited.

Yellow is a terrible color. It really doesn't look good on houses, clothing, stuffed animals. The only time its pretty is if it's an accent for flowers.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiekx0 » Sat May 04, 2024 1:00 pm

Major disagree

Plain cheerios are just kind of gross
Shiekx0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm

both agree and disagree... i used to love cheerios, but they've been having tons of recall issues (in the US, at least) that have put me off eating them entirely. the most recent issue in february of this year found a pesticide (chlormequat) in them that's known to cause health issues in animals :/

jeans are the worst form of pants, they're so uncomfy

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me