unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby trilli » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

Disagree.

Using a desktop computer is more satisfying than using a laptop.
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marceline Abadeer » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am

Agree

Eating at a restaurant is a better experience than takeout/fast food.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
He/She/They
Adult
────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Marceline Abadeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am

disagree i haaaate hate hate restaurants. i don't want my food to be an experience i just want to eat. last night my family went to a restaurant and i stayed home and they got me fast food after LOL

hair health isn't that important, if you like the way your hair looks that's all that matters. ofc taking care of your hair can be a great thing but people treat it like it's a living breathing organ and if you have split ends, bleach damage etc you need to buy 1000 products to "heal" it but it's not true, hair isn't alive LOL.... (coming from someone who cares deeply about their hair and is growing it out as long as possible)
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 am

as long as theyre washing it so i dont have to smell it idc if someone has split ends or a bad dye job or bleach damage. your hair is not my business. if i like it, great. if i dont? I shall mind my business because it literally doesnt affect me at all. I dont think hair health is as serious as people say it is either tho like....all i use is shampoo (I dont even use conditioner) and my hair is perfectly healthy and beautiful

the trans flag's colors are some of the worst lgbt flag colors. I am so sorry you have to hang that up in your rooms trans people. pastels suck basically
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm

HUGE disagree. as a singular tran, i think the trans flag colors are unique and imo the more recognizable the flag is, the better. i have a giant flag hanging above my bed and i sleep under it every night and i love it.

i love when camo is used in couture or modern fashion. bonus points if it's realtree camo. it looks SO good with white, or things with red accents, or orange, or brown, or black with purple accents -- you REALLY have to know how to make it work but when you got it right it's SOOOOOO good. SO good.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 pm

honestly? i was just hating on camo today but you made a POINT. you definitely need to know how to work with camo for it to look good - it definitely can look GOOD it's just under certain contexts

pizza is.. one of the lamest foods out there. like it's just very mid. like it get it's super customizable and you can do anything with it but it's just boring to me???
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm

Somewhat agree, microwaved Tostino's pizza is a comfort food for me, but I think I like it because I know what to expect and I know it isn't going to be some amazing flavor journey I need to sort through.

Bell peppers are the worst peppers. They permeate anything they are put in and just take over the flavor of it. Green ones taste like lawn clippings.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:25 pm

i agree, additionally bell peppers give me horrible cramps T_T

sensory processing issues need WAY more attention and being taken WAY more seriously
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 pm

150% agree. I have them, and people just don't understand what it is like to be able to hear electricity, or get a visceral reaction to the texture of a certain fabric type (microfiber clothes... D:). It isn't just people being difficult or quirky, we can't help having these issues and I wish they were taken more seriously, especially in the work place.

People need to be more mindful of the conversations they have in public. The whole super market doesn't need to hear you having an argument with your SO because you cheated, or discussing your private medical information in line at a fast food place.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm

1000% agree. i also get sick and tired of hearing people cursing in the middle of a grocery store or a parking lot over the phone -- like you seriously just couldnt wait till you were in a private setting to hash out your beef?? had to do it in the freakin fresh produce aisle in front of somebody's mawmaw and her grandkids????? cmon lol

if youre in a pet store, and you bring your pet, that's fine, that's what pet stores are for. however -- if you're not gonna clean up after your pet, correct it if it's being reactive towards other customers, or you're gonna walk in here thinking the workers/owner isn't gonna be understandably upset if you jerk it around or hit it in the middle of the store.......... don't bring your pets in the store. even more so, don't bring it in public. and even MORE SO than that, you don't deserve your pet: give it to someone who will tend to it lovingly or train it in the appropriate ways.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me