unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby Dandelion-Harvest » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:52 pm

Agree, I was able to find a way to block those messages. They feel guilt-trippy and I am not a fan.

People should post their ugly and bad drawings online more often, and without badtalking it. It would help send the message that art doesnt need to look good to be valuable and worthwhile, which is a very important message for beginners to know.

Bored?

Look through my Completed Lion Collection!
A large amount of them are dressed up, and the group includes lion-themed pets that don't use the lion's lineart.

Lion of the month: Bauble
----
Deviantart and Tumblr

Dandelion-Harvest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

AGREE!!!
Assuming you mean like, the drawings from when they were a beginner, and also the current sketches, concepts and tryouts that didn't turn out exactly how the artist wanted, i heavily agree , i actually like to also see the discarded steps and the "fails", instead of just the shiny , perfected final drawing they're proud of.
It helps us all to remember that even from the best artists , not everything will turn out a polished masterpiece. And also while the artist themselves might not be proud or satisfied with them , maybe others might find them enjoyable! I personally love messy sketches and concept arts, and im actually very interested in the process of making art in general, so seeing the extra steps and discarded drawings is super interesting to me ! However i fully understand and respect when an artist isnt comfortable with sharing their "fail drawings", but anyone who is - i think you're doing the art world and especially the insecure people who worry about their OWN "imperfect " drawings a huge favor. Most artists tend to try and create this perfectionist polished image of their work and often have very unhealthy and unfair standards for themselves, so i think letting loose in this regard would improve the overall community a lot .
And well , what's ugly and bad to one person might still be awesome to another, even if there's like , "technical errors/flaws " on the drawing.

Camping is most enjoyable to me when im doing it alone , with absolutely zero people around.
π“†π“†Ÿπ“†amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the seaπ“†π“†Ÿπ“†ž

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:24 am

ive never been but have always wanted to try it with a partner or a small group of friends. ultimately camping with no one else sounds like a good way to take some space and relax, so i agree!

i see a lot of people clowning jojo siwa and /some of it/ i understand, but i think people forget that she was a child who constantly aged in the spotlight, or with a camera constantly in her face. i think the internet doesn't hold enough grace for her. she never got a chance to be a child completely, or truthfully grow up in a healthy space, and it's no wonder she behaves this way bc all she knows how to do is generate relevancy or controversy some way so that the camera is always on her -- it's all she knows. i think she needs help and i think the internet needs to be at least a LITTLE nicer to her.
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Lychee β™‘ » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:17 pm

Strongly agree!! I was talking about this with a couple friends the other day, I think yeah it's kinda funny how she's like "this has never been done before and nobody in my generation has ever had a change this drastic before" or whatever, but like I'm pretty sure Jojo is going through something that's.. really not healthy right now and I'm tired of how everyone is like "we should protect child stars when they grow up!" But every time we have the chance to do better by them.. we don't.

There should be more love and appreciation for animals that aren't conventionally attractive or fluffy. People always talk about how animal conservation is important, but rarely do people talk about animals that aren't "popular" or "pretty" that need help and that's really quite sad :(
Valerie~! πŸŽ€ adult ♀
Birthday today yay!! πŸ’œ
she/her
xexe look im lychee
heres my boyfriend!!β™‚
Image Image
Lady Lychee β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:46 pm

i agree!! all animals deserve conservation, idc if they're not conventionally cute or pretty.

apple FLAVORED things are AWFUL. give me organic apple candy. organic apple juice. organic apple ANYTHING. there is a HUGE difference between "flavored" and "from concentrate" and apple flavored stuff is just NAAAAAAAAASTY
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:33 pm

noo green apple artificial flavouring goes hard !! :3c

dark chocolate is blegh
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘
hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── β™₯ β™‘ β™₯ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€γƒŸβ˜… β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β§Ό she/her β€’ gamer β€’ adult β€’ silly ⧽
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marceline Abadeer » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:16 pm

Disagree, I’m actually eating dark chocolate right now lol

The legend of Korra is actually really good, and Korra is an amazing avatar and character.
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
He/She/They
Adult
────────
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
Marceline Abadeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylisstol » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:26 pm

Agree, I haven't seen much of it, but I do get why people like it. I think she was an engaging character from what I've seen and heard about the show online.
Android phones over apple phones.

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unpopular opinion game V.

Postby astralamy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:37 pm

heavy agree! i am a huge fan of both the series and korra herself. the community possesses so much unjustified hate towards her yet i haven’t come across a single person who had a perfectly good reason for doing so. the community tends to compare her too much to aang and make direct comparisons when such a thing isn’t possible. they’re both good avatars in their own way. i was quite shocked to see just how common all this korra hate is. bandwagon effect perhaps?

i have a rather neutral stance on the matter. i’ve had the chance to own both android and apple products in my lifetime and for what it’s worth, they’re both excellent options. people often possess rather shallow opinions regarding android products and view them as inferior. apple is viewed as a status symbol and the superior brand and in doing so, the true capabilities and quality of android is often overshadowed. if people put their shallow opinions aside, maybe they’ll see what android is truly capable of :]

hot chocolate made with water should be a crime. hot chocolate made with milk is the way to go.
she/her - adult - canadian
salut! i'm amy & i love gaming.
feel free to pm me abt shared
xinterests or anything else :]

xxxx♦xx♦xx♦xx♦xx♦

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
astralamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pheles » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:48 pm

YES !! water based hot chocolate is felony activity and i would refuse to drink it even if i were about to croak. nasty!

putting ice cream in the microwave is an acceptable way to thaw it out rather than waiting
this one gets me in trouble idk
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;β†ͺ max | she/her | aroace | womp | crd
pheles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me