the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby kiribaku » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:25 am

that's a good question, actually ! maybe chi from chi's sweet home, no reason in particular.. cute cat.. deal breaker for me!

^ oh gosh, you just reminded me sims existed, maybe ill give it a play here soon
> i need to get my act together and apply for a new college course.. im thinking music & acting but i also want to do art and textiles.. ughhh...
v what's/what was your favourite subject in school? and why?

he/she
kiribaku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:16 am

i took a copyright law class when i was in art school, and i was initially expecting to struggle with it and be bored out of my mind, but i actually had a really good time! definitely helped that the professor was super cool too. due to the pandemic, it was an online class at the time i took it, so the professor got to show us his pet cat a few times whenever he wandered into his office :)

^ ohhhh that's a really tough choice! personally, i'd start looking at other factors to help me decide, like what time slots the classes are held at. early morning and late evening classes are a big "no thank you" to me, i once took a printmaking class but i only had about half as much fun as i would have because it ran from like 6 PM to 9 PM

> i wanted to make myself some iced coffee, but the decaf instant espresso i have got contaminated by moisture so i had to throw it out ;A;

v list two truths and one lie about yourself

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:46 am

had hives the entire year i was two, i have five cats, and i can’t have coffee bc it makes me tired

^ nooo rip the instant espresso that sucks :(
    > i need to finish getting ready for work. instead i am watching my kitten play in a closet. what is it with her and my oldest cat and closets.
    v do you have any pets? if so, what’s something they’re oddly obsessed over that you don’t understand? if not: do you want any pets, and if so, what kind & how many?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:53 am

i have plenty!! 7 fish, 2 cats, a dog and a rabbit. i'll say my male kitty (rooster) loves playing fetch??? was never quite sure how that started. female kitty (snow) likes stealing things but she's just a girl so that's understandable

^ omg when one of my kitties were little he was also obsessed with the closet!! idk why that is?? maybe the smell of your clothes is comforting to them? who knows
> going back to canada very! soon! mom is mad i won't be available for easter because of work but there's nothing i could really have done about that. sucks that we're open on easter :'
v hi! how often do you dream at night? whats the last dream you remember having?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowximilien. » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:03 am

well, not very often and i usually don't remember anything in the morning. last night i had a dream that i was a mouse or something...

^i hope your mum isn't angry with you now.
> i'm going to another town on saturday. i'm really anxious about it and i don't know how i'll handle living in a dormitory for about a month, with a lot of people i don't know.
v what was your favourite dinosaur when you were a child?

☽𖤓he/him☽𖤓

☽𖤓intj, 1w9, 136☽𖤓

☽𖤓autistic☽𖤓

meowximilien.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:05 am

the triceratops was and always will be my favourite dino<3

^ oh, that sounds exciting and stressful at the same time!!
    don't worry, i know you can get through this!!
    > i just wrote profiles on toyhouse for 5/6 of my story ocs
    and i am PROUD of myself. i usually don't write that much!
    v tell me about something you REALLY like! feel free to
    write a lot if you want :)

V thank you for writing so much!! that was so interesting
    to read!<3 also my story characters are here if you want to
    read about them :]
Last edited by coffee.berry on Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hokuto » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:42 am

I apologize for claiming and not writing; I'll get back to you soon-ish. (Edit: here it is.)
I am currently hopelessly obsessed with this big stupid project where I connected the Generation 8 Pokémon games with an emergent meta narrative involving the canon estimate of (up to) 5% of humans having some level of psychic powers and ethically questionable amounts of time travel. It makes sense in context, I swear. Also Scarlet/Violet and the Splatoon series because my sanity has fully gone down the drain. Last year, I read about Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion on a whim, accidentally spoiled So Many Things to myself, and couldn't ignore the parallels between the New Friend from the Sky (the Pokémon Legends: Arceus protagonist) and Agent 8 (the Octo Expansion protagonist). As one does, I put my New Friend from the Sky's soul into an Agent 8. This needs a LOT of context to make sense.

In the meantime, I took the "flop around and find out" approach to my other Agents, because if my Agent 8 was going to be a distinct character(s), the 3s and 4 deserved to be their own too. I can't say any of them are fully fleshed out, but I know a few things about them and I want to learn more. (The big mystery is my OG 3 because I never legally played the first Splatoon. Currently, they're based on an OC from an entirely different fandom.) I won't have any tangible children, so the characters I create are the next best thing. I have a Daytime arc with the Octo Expansion good ending and a Primetime arc with the bad ending (which creates another path to the Splatoon 3 bad ending). The focus is Daytime because that's the one I played, but given that timeline jumping is both a major plot point in the overarching narrative and the thing that ties everything together, I have to acknowledge it the same way I have to acknowledge the existence of my Pokémon Dark Star continuity.

Anyway, everything I described up there? A minor part of that larger narrative. The Sploons make up a quarter of it, if I'm feeling generous. That Dark Star thing I mentioned makes up maybe another third. (I would have to play Pokémon Sword and Violet, which I don't have, in order to fully explore that continuity.) The main course is Shining Star, which I (thank Arceus) am almost done with. I just need to finish Pokémon Scarlet's DLC stuff and pray that Pokémon Z doesn't do anything interesting with its Old Save Bonuses. (Framing them as "Past Lives" with the fortune teller in Scarlet and Violet was what prolonged this mess in the first place.)

With sincere apologies to both you and the person I'm attempting to explain this to offline, Hokuto

Second edit: I think it's the concept of personal canon I'm losing it over. Persona 5 Royal is next.

^ Congratulations! Feel free to share what you wrote!
> The local convention is happening this weekend! I'm not going because I have piles of late work and 36 cents in the bank.
v Tell me about one of your OCs! (I love when people ask me this, so I figured I should give others the opportunity to do the same.)
Last edited by Hokuto on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image
(Forum Games players. Please. Stop mentioning the bath pizza. Pick anything else to tease me about.)
Hokuto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EyeOfVoid » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:49 am

Oh!! Well I’m currently working on a story called “Kingdom of Cards”, and lately have been making much progress in developing my ocs Robota and Stationary’s dynamic! As well as Robota’s backstory, how she came to life and ended up with Glance and Pearl (two more side characters), and how she’ll develop on her character arc throughout the story. Still a few holes I need to fill, but I’m proud of myself anyway
S… sorry for the yap wall ^^::

^ RAGHHH THAT’S SO MESSED UP :[ A shame you aren’t able to go, but I hope you’re able to catch up on your late work anyway! At the very least, able to make a dent
> I’ve got so much owed art to do ughh, hoping to find my motivation and catch up before spring break ends, because then I’m going to be illustrating a book my friend wrote as an assignment for my fine arts class
v Is there anything you’re looking forward to this weekend? Any plans? And if no plans, what do wish you could do?
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*Hello! You can call me A.I. or Void!*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

【☆】Any Pronouns (They/Them Preferred)【☆】
【☆】Neurodivergent (I am so mentally ill it's not funny)【☆】
【☆】Artist/Animator【☆】
【☆】Taken by DreamyNocturne【☆】

ImageImageImage
EyeOfVoid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufoparty » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:50 am

just ready and eager to get back to my college campus on sunday, miss my routine and friends

^ best of luck, hoping the deadline can be a good push for you!
      > just got back from a day out, went to the zoo and it was super crowded but fun, probably gonna take a nap
      v simple question but love asking it, what's your favorite movie and why?
Image fox | they/them | adult | film major
ufoparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:38 am

I love the zoo!! I hope you had a good day ^v^

^ DISNEY HERCULES. When I was a kid I would only watch that. On repeat, like to the point where I would recite the script all day long… now it’s just a comfort movie for me, the music makes me happy and I can watch it again and again and never get bored. I find comfort in knowing exactly what’s going to happen, down to the exact words.

> I made two super difficult desserts today, one turned out super good and the other not so good. I’m really proud of myself tho! I’m going to try another recipe tomorrow and I’m excited. I got a job today and i should be able to go to a concert at the end of the month! I’ve been really trying to better my habits and mental health, for the first time in a while im proud of myself:)

v favorite food / dish? (I need cooking ideas and practice)
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups