the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby aflowerfriend » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:17 pm

if u mean sensory icks, then yes KJGFHDJ i have a lot so i'll list some off the top of my head!! i can't stand typing with long nails, dry skin rubbing against itself, bare feet on hard floor, my hands getting oily from grease or soap or whatev... but if u meant food wise, im very picky with fatty meat i think

^ NOOO not the warm noodles...... i think i would've perished once remembering
> i had a lot of fried food and now i feel fatigued and eepy but i has hw :c ... should've been more responsible
v do u have any comfort shows, activities, or games? :o
aflowerfriend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:49 pm

Omg I had so much fried food at a festival these last few days, man I feel you
^i watch markiplier, Bob, and wade videos and bluey!
>I went on the best date ever! Two days in a row haha, the first was planned the second he was at the festival and we started hanging out and stayed till 10 talking and playing this word game. I’m js so happy!!
v if you could be any animal, what and why?
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:47 pm

^Id want to be a wolf. Wolves mean a lot to me! In one of my OLD classes, we had a group called the Wolfpack. It does hurt having to remember I moved and my best friend being there, but I miss it!
> rrr I'm so tired, generally should be working on work but instead I've just been to tired to do anything LOL- so I sit on my phone and do nothing,, I've been (slightly) productive today- but that's it. ;_;
v have you ever had a crazy childhood dream that you now realize is crazy? What was that dream or wish?

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:51 pm

A CAT. PLEASE. PLEAS ELEG ME BE A CAT PLEASE PLEASE PL

^ omg!!! that’s so exciting i’m so happy for you!!! i’m so glad you had fun :)

hmm. if by dream you mean “i wanna do this one day” then sorta!! like when i was a kid i wanted to be an astronaut or a singer or writer or actor smth. now i’m through college stuck at a job i hate trying to get into one i would be okay with and i’m like. dang. too bad my work ethic sucks and i can’t convince myself to do anything.
    otherwise my biggest wish as a kid was to have a cat and i have four now? so. or for everything to just stay the same & me be friends with the same people forever. that definitely didn’t happen - i’m not in touch with any of my old elementary friends. still have my two middle school friends tho <3

^ you sniped me.. but wolves are cool i agree. also i get that so hard. i have stuff i need to do but will i do it?? yeah probably but man. can i just sleep instead
    > i love teasing my sister. yes my cats only like you because. spins wheel. sunset is orange and luke is almost six so he just has to be used to you.
    v what’s your favorite drink?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Zero sugar Dr pepper!!! But non-alcoholic piña coladas are also amazing

^ LOL you sound like my older sister // YAY CATS i have 5 :3 but I care for a few strays (LIKE RAZOR BLAZER!!!!! MY SON)
> I decided that Mega Floof (my comfort plushie that Mt sister got me) was too filthy for me to be happy so I skinned/defluffed her and washed & dried her (the drying took a million years) AND FINALLY. I got her sewn up the way I wanted to (a sad attempt at a ladder stitch LOL) and now I can cuddle her again. Also I forgot to put the heart plushie in BUT YKNOW WHAT IDC she's perfect again. Just a lil tummy scar. AND SHES CLEAN AND GOT NEW STUFFING I love her she's my plushie wife
v tell me about ur comfort item(s) plssssss I will pay you in internet points
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweepstakes » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 pm

I uh collect stuffed animals, i have close to like 280? I specifically like media themed ones and cute ones! I go for ones on fan gamer A LOT! like undertale and hades plushies. I have a very large fnaf collection as well! I actually just bought a gir plush not too long ago, I also heavily enjoy jellycat and build a bear (im on the hunt for mlp bab)

^ nice! im terrified of washing stuffed animals, I dont think they'll end up as soft as before. but that is like a good strat!
> im obsessing over invader zim again
v whats the last show you watched? who's your favorite character from it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sweepstakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:10 pm

I am rewatching mlp :3 and my faves is Discord and Fluttershy, Fluttershy has been my favorite since I was a child and Discord is just such a fun character

^ go go go!! Obsess over that alien and the funky guy who wants to prove he is indeed an alien!! That is very slay!!
> augh went to school like an hour earlier than I should have I could have slept better today qq
v stealing the question from above, fav character from the last show you watched?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 pm

Norm from the fallout tv show. he may not actually be counted as the fourth protagonist BUT HE IS TO ME ohh my god i just think rulebreaking smart/curious characters are really interesting especially this guy in the way hes written. discover those mysteries boy. also short king bonus i love seeing other short guys in fiction especially when theyre cool as hell

^ could have slept for longer today... hoping you can get in some extra rest in soon // Rewatching mlp omg that sounds fun... ive been considering that too fluttershy is so cool
> redecorating my sketchbook with fun stickers tonight
v any strong thoughts or opinions you hold towards a favourite thing? show/game/hobby/etc

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:19 am

i've been playing baldur's gate 3 so: (SPOILERS if you want to play the game; highlight to reveal)
<< astarion ascenders literally did not listen to his story at ALL. not in the slightest. or they did and they don't care enough about it. astarion was made as a test for the player and all of those people failed it ;-; it's about more than his physical appearance guys. he's such an incredibly written character from what i've seen so far (after his scene in the graveyard where he thanks the player for everything they've done for him) and i also just LOVE neil newbon. he plays astarion so flawlessly and really deeply cares about the message behind the face. i love them both so much dude. >>

end of spoliers, but another one (no spoilers!): i really like karlach she's awesome. 10/10 2nd goofiest companion after gale (he gets the yapper award)

^ redecorating their sketchbook! i love stickers. i hope it brings you joy <3
> thinking about the above spoiler but also i've been remaking my BG3 character's playlist - guys. dust bowl by ethel cain? so good guys.
v what's your favorite song right now?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comfypvppy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:06 am

my favorite song right now is probably "you got it" by vedo! one of the lyrics is actually in my signature lol. it's a really good song for us girlies when we need someone to hype us up and find motivation to keep up the work we're putting into ourselves.

^ i'm so jealous of your dedication to making playlists! i can barely make ones for myself lol. it shows your passion for your character though and i love that <33
> i've been meal prepping acai bowls for work and they are literally a heaven sent. i've never ate so much fruit in my life, not to mention you can add protein powder and greek yogurt?! AND PEANUT BUTTER MAKES IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER ;w; i'm eating one right now and just had to mention it.
v do you have a comfort water bottle? like, you take it everywhere with you and NEED to keep it filled? what kind of water bottle is it? have you decorated it?
    dagny ☀︎ she/her ☀︎ adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
comfypvppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes