the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 pm

I know how you feel, I always feel like I have to do too much. To try and get all the eggs and pets. It’s a lil stressful.

^ going between 40-50 its a little windy so it feels a little colder. I wish it could be warmer for Easter Sunday.

> I got a super cute dress for Easter and I’m excited for candy. I’m even more excited to get surgery and fix my teeth. I really wanna tell this guy I like how I feel. But idk if he reciprocates and idk if I’m ready for another relationship. What if I’m the one who messes everything up?

v what’s your favorite candy?
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 pm

I AM A TWIX TRUTHER i believe the company behind them though are zionists so im refraining from buying any 🫡 also i believe i have a bad cavity anyways

^
an easter dress sounds so adorable omg.. is it like a easter egg pattern? or something w rabbits? or like a normal dress??? sounds so cute id love to kno !! good luck w the guy you like too , ive been in a similar boat before on god it is SOOO stressful but once you get it over w you feel sm better

back w my autism rant ok. playing my legally dubious copy of bulletstorm vr and the MOMENT i boot uo the game i get a giant trigger warning that basically says "all dialogue in this game is unmodified, but it contains extremely offensive humor and we the developers are NOT bigots". everyone i want you all to know the offensive humor theyre on about is the hazbin hotel tier humor where they swear every 10 seconds and like one "joke", which i put in quotation marks because fellas, is it a homophobic joke to ask your sidekick to snuggle and than have him tell you that he might find you attractive, with zero punchline. like damn. joke so good it was almost not a joke? mayhaps? 🤨 anyways yeah were cooked were never getting bulletstorm 2 this vr port just dropped like 2 months ago and it has a massive content warning for a single joke >

what do u want to get a sequel SO bad but you know wont ever happen (for me its pokepark btw. nobody asked but i miss pokepark)
v

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 pm

VIVA PINATA UGH THE LAST GOOD INSTALLMENT TO THE MAIN SERIES WAS IN 2008 UGGHHHHH but yeah also pokepark

^ a fellow twix enjoyer. I did not know that about the company though luckily I havent been buying candy. also hi fellow minecraft serverer
> eatign a Cookie yum
v what's your favorite thing to do with your friends?
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 pm

go outside anywhere and hang out. i like going outside more than i like hanging out in the house but im not picky about what we do i just love to go on little adventures. even just going to the grocery store together is really fun. bonus points if afterwards we go home and watch movies together so its the best of both worlds

^ YUM i wonder what kinda cookie it is...
> i have a fever and i took 4 naps today so needless to say i feel terrible and messed all the way up
v what's something positive or a good piece of advice/wisdom someone has said to you that you think about often?
it/she/he ⚢ adult
....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uglyorganist » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 pm

This might not be anything super unique, but it's definitely one of the most important pieces of advice I repeat to myself personally. "Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction". I struggle a lot with anxiety whenever trying to start to make progress any tasks or projects, be it a paper for class, house chores, studying for an exam, or even stuff I want to do for fun, due to my brain being all "you aren't ready yet, it's not gonna be good enough..." Yeah, this advice might be obvious, but having it in the back of my mind like that really help to push me and do the stuff i want/need to do even if it's not gonna be as perfect as I would wish for. I oftentimes end up doing way better than I expected to, especially if I don't let myself stall a lot because of the anxiety.

^ I'm so sorry ;-; almost everyone I know is sick right now there seems to be something very evil in the air!!! Take care of yourself and rest a lot, I hope you feel better soon. That feeling of exhaustion is the worrsstt. Drink lots of water/tea.
> I just got done with a big mountain of school stuff (exam, paper, homework, etc...) all clumped together that was stressing me out really bad and taking up all my time. I am letting myself take it a bit easier for the rest of this week because I've been sooo looking forward to it!! I've also had more time to exercise so I feel great overall, veryyy chill and zen since getting done with my big school things. Tonight I went out with a couple of friends and we shared a really delicious crepe. On Tuesday I'm going to a small concert for a band I like that's on tour, with a few local bands opening, I'm really excited! I love small shows.
v Do you collect or want to collect anything? Tell me all about it or any significance it has that you'd like to share!!

‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
MONI Image
I like all things sweet,
lovely, fishes, plushy, emo
and spoo000o0ookkyy~~
` `

Image Image Image Image
uglyorganist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 pm

i collect many things... books, stickers, music, dvds, stuffed animals/cute tchotchkes, etc... when i get asked about collections i always debate in my mind what constitutes a collection especially when it comes to things i actually use up like yarn and visual art supplies etc but i have a lotttt of all those too. i very rarely take a liking to something without acquiring multiple of it.. but i also don't really have a huge impressive dedicated collection of anything. just a little bit of everything..

^ has a lot of lovely visuals in their signature!! :)
> i just did my first real nail extension with a form.. it looks really good i'm proud of myself! it's crazy how having long nails gives me instant confidence.. i'm gonna extend my other nails that broke off a few months ago too. also i've been waiting like 3 days to eat a cupcake my mom got for me but i just had it and it was so mid. #fail #disappointed
v if you were a cartoon character, what would your default outfit be?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollyon. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 pm

omg i was just talking to a friend about this tonight!!
alrighty im going to use both images and words because i NEED yall to get the full picture of this fit. trust me, it's fire. i usually don't like to be an outfit repeater (and seeing that im an avid thrifter, i can usually pull this off since i have so DANG many clothes in my arsenal), but this is the only one you'll catch me wearing consistently. it's just so peak gender, i love everything about it idk.
Image first, these pants. theyre off brand tripp nyc pants, but ive had them longer than any of my real tripp pants and they actually seem to be made of better quality materials! (my real tripp pants have ripped in numerous places, while these are spotless and SO COOL. also cost about the same too!)
Image this white tank top. i "borrowed" it from my sister after she bought it (off amazon or some other online site, im assuming) and it has been one of my fav's ever since
Image these demonia shoes. love em bcuz theyre cool as heck, and without a heel so it's easy to walk in!
Imagethis necklace by ohtnyc!! it's so unique i looove it
anyway, you can prob catch me in this fit at least once a month which is pretty frequent for me to rewear an outfit lol. def would be my default fit if i was a video game character, for sure. :3

^ i checked out your stamps, and saw that you put one for the tower!! i used to be super into tarot, and have always deeply resonated with that card specifically. it's an emotional one, and a powerful one. you got this
> just saw mitski in concert and had THE MOST SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE EVER. i transcended my mortal flesh. i sobbed uncontrollably all night. my friend did too. 10 billion/10 she is the world's greatest artist and performer of this day and age i am 100% convinced. in mitski we trust
v what's one band or performance you'd do anything to see live? (can be currently active or any musician from the past!)
★ 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗠! 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 ★
ImageImageImage
┌──────Image──────┐
he/him, call me Jaycethspotifycarrdadult! college student
└──────Image──────┘
★𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈★
╔═════════════════╗
ImageImagexImagex
╚═════Click 4 link!═════╝
Apollyon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:36 am

ok i have to think on this one because i like a LOT of artists (lana del rey's early
    songs, tv girl, arctic monkeys, mitski, laufey, jack stauber, noah kahan) but i
    think i'd go to any of the above's concerts to be honest!

^ MITSKI i love mitski!! you're so lucky ohmygosh, i'm so happy for you and yes
    mitski on top forever
    > hhhhh i kind of sorta maybe have art block but i REALLY want to draw. i have
    motivation but no ideas though aaaaa
    v going to repeat a question i used once. which avatar the last airbender chara-
    cter design do you like the most? if you don't know what that is, search it up^^
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:23 am

^ honestly the fire guy who has the scar and is all like crazy. I like his character development also sorry for the rough description it’s been AWHILE since I’ve watched it TvT

> ughhhh I accidentally fell asleep at like 4 pm and now it’s 9:23 am whole day just wasted

v favorite food?

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:46 am

Favorite food is really hard for me to answer. I like food too much. If I had to choose I would probably say Chicken Alfredo, however that could change at any moment.

^ You might've needed that sleep, however it is disappointing to sleep a portion of the day away. One thing I've heard a lot recently is that you can't catch up on sleep. It's easy to crash especially if you stay up for too long.
> I meant to get on The Sims 4 first thing when I woke up so I could finish my CAS legacy. I haven't done that yet. I'm not sure why I'm putting it off. I'm actually glad I'm finishing a legacy even though it's just in Create a Sim.
v If you could be a character from any piece of media who would you be and why?

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump Simblr
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets