XXXX.ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴜɴɢs
BUMP BUMP X.Image

𝑴𝑶𝑫 broken* XXX𝑷𝑶𝑷𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 15 XXX𝑷𝑬𝑩𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺 72

𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 x2 Rabbits
𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑵 𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑻 Next
𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 Need to find 18th Cat: Blizzardstep
and Christmas Cat: Agateblaze

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕XXX 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕

─────────❝ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ? ❞─────────

XXXThe warm midday sun warmed the boulder that Orestar was currently stretched out on. She'd told Talonfall that she was going for a walk. And, while that wasn't all a lie, a nice sunbath didn't hurt. A few of the canaries had followed her from camp and were pecking at the ground nearby. It was a perfect moment of peace.
XXXUntil it wasn't. A streak of white tore out from the grasses, going straight for a lone canary that had strayed too far from the group. The rest of the birds startled.
XXXOrestar quickly reacted, leaping from her boulder and landed squarely on the young tom. The tom, not expecting her attack, let out a loud, indignant squeak and struggled under her pin. "Lemme go!" He yelped, "lemmegolemmegolemmego!!"
XXX"Why should I, kit?" Orestar challenged, "not only do you attack my birds, but you're trespassing. Didn't you scent the borders?"
XXX"I.. I was hungry... I really don't mean any harm to your home, I'm sorry!"
XXXAt his desperate cries, Orestar relented and let the little cat get up. His long, mostly white fur now covered in dirt. Orestar, always too forgiving, felt the pull of her heartstrings. He was young and didn't know Canaryclan's customs. "Got a name?" She finally asked, then added, "and why are you alone?"
XXXThere was a long pause as the tom seemed to study Orestar. "...I'm Tangle. Momma told me that I couldn't stay with her forever so been wanderin'" He shrugged and looked away.
XXXOh that wouldn't do. "Well, you're in Canaryclan territory now. We take care of our own, and that includes the canaries, they're under our protection," Orestar explained. She paused, choosing her words carefully, "and if you're willing to learn our ways, you could stay with us. Forever, if you like."
XXXTangle looked back quickly, his mismatched eyes wide. "You? You really mean that?" At Orestar's nod, XXXTangle jumped up. "Okay! I can learn, promise... I'm not good at hunting but... I'm real good at other things, promise!"
XXX"And you will learn," Orestar replied, flicking her tail, "Come, I'll show you to camp."

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
A new cat joins the clan!
XX⤷Tanglepaw [Apprentice]

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Talonfall and Coaldust patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Lanternglow and Steelfang hunt
in the mines.
⤷Orestar, Grasshopper, and Arlene
hunt on the prairie
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
Breezestorm gathers herbs.
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Hunting by Grasshopper.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
Orestar | 44 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
Talonfall | 48 | Tom
[He/Him] | X

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
Breezestorm | 43 | Molly
[She/Her] | X

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
Grasshopper | 60 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
Arlene | 45 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
Steelfang | 42 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
Lanternglow | 29 | NB
[AMAB; They/Them] | X
Coaldust | 14 | Tom
[He/Him] | X

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
Tanglepaw | 7 | Tom
[He/Him]| X

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
Heatherheart | 33 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
⤷Mother of Marblekit and Waspkit
Featherfrost | 36 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
⤷Due in 2 Moons
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
Dawnkit | 3 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
Marblekit | 1 | Tom
[He/Him]| X
Waspkit | 1 | Molly
[She/Her]| X

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
Tango | 124 | NB
[AMAB; They/He]| X
    𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
    North | Earthfall | jazz.
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 // 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
    Stored offsite, notion page can be found on the discord!

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
    Hunting; Fighting; Tending; Mine Navigation; Advanced Course
    Grasshopper | Tanglepaw | 0 | None

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies - 162 ] [ leaf-bare !! ]

Postby deimido » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:03 pm

█████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.𝐃𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans
will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die
during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city
homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak.
all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time. - Simonpet

echoclan, hazeclan, seaclan, shenthais, hazelclan, chaosclan, caveclan, sun spire outlaws, highgarden
earthfall

last replies linked - 3.22.24

main page - cac store - fanclub - roleplay thread

xxxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HAZELCLANsharklord █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ REQUEST RESULTS
      HazelClan's ancestors heed Rosestar's request and send an adult cat to find and join her Clan.
      xx↳ [ pheno & geno: black silver mackerel longhair with medium white and olive eyes. | ll / BB / Xo- / DD / AA / Mcmc / Ii / CC / Wsw ]
      xx↳ [ color: @jazz. | lineart: @H155 ]

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Dr. Ducky gathered +1 ivy leaves and +1 moss.
      xxRiverdancer added +1 laurel leaves.
      xxRowancry added +1 mint.
      xxTawnyfeather added +1 moss.
      xxDraconisflight added +1 alder bark.
      xxOwlpaw added +1 stick.

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Rosestar's patrol caught +1 lizard, +1 snake, +1 vole, and +1 mouse.
      xxCloud began complaining of a toothache on the way back, her patrol mates suggesting to visit the healers when they returned for some pain relief. | Requires x1 alder bark.
      xxTuxedofrost gained a scar to her left hind leg during her hunting endeavors!
      xxRibbontwirl was bitten by a rat and despite her quick attempt to clean the wound out, it still became inflamed and irritated, leading to an infection. The healers worried about her state as they settled her down into a spare nest as their supplies to treat rat bites was worryingly low. Dr. Ducky and the others conversed about whether to potentially trade with other Clans in the area, or maybe take a visit to the recent trade fair that settled just outside of HazelClan's borders and exchange their pebble supply for some much needed herbs. | Requires x1 wild garlic, x1 burdock, broom, or goldenrod, and two moons of rest.

Orvomask's patrol caught +1 bird, +1 lizard, +1 snake, and +1 vole.

Cardinalflight's patrol caught +1 rabbit, +1 mouse, +1 lizard, +1 vole, and +1 snake.

Mothgoose's patrol caught +1 big fish, +1 mouse, +1 snake, +1 lizard, and +1 vole.

Milo's patrol caught +1 ermine, +1 squirrel, +1 lizard, +1 snake, and +1 vole.
      xxSolarheart's attempt to go bird hunting ended in failure as a branch snapped under his weight and he fell, gaining a concussion. Like Ribbontwirl, supplies for concussion-treating herbs were low, and once again the healers began plotting of a potential excursion to barter for some. | Requires x2 concussion treatment herbs (coltsfoot, daisy leaves, dandelion, lamb’s ear, poppy seeds) and two moons of rest.
      xxSkyleaf also had the misfortune of falling from a high area, although her case ended in horrific catastrophe. She'd been traversing a precarious cliff, stalking a large, perched bird that would feed all of the queens back home, but the snow weakened the crest underneath and it collapsed under her additional weight. Milo was almost convinced that she was buried under the rubble, but was urged by everyone that they at least had to try retrieving her body. For Orvomask. Ordering Alekos and four others to send their prey to the camp's food stores and bringing back-up, Milo and the others began a relentless dig for the black tabby molly. The sky turned into a murky dusk by the time they finally found her, alive, but unconscious. Orvomask yowled in relief as he dashed to his mate's side, attempting to hoist her onto his back by himself before Patchedpelt approached him and they worked to drape the sleeping Skyleaf across both their bodies. Blinded by worry, Orvomask didn't realize how Skyleaf's lower half was completely limp, and it wouldn't be until a thorough examination was done by the healers confirmed something that would change their lives forever - Skyleaf was paraplegic. | Requires x1 willow bark, x1 marigold, and three moons of rest. Skyleaf gained a permanent condition: lower body paralysis, and can no longer walk on all four legs.

Sootcloud and Kazuto's patrols were unable to catch anything...

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Fenneleye, Iolantha, and Sparrowstripe's patrols returned home early after some of their patrol members got injured during their excursions.
      xxOrangeblossom fell victim to a painful toothache, unable to focus on anything but her discomfort. | Requires one moon of rest.
      xxSnowsight had to be assisted home when she dislocated her leg after running away from a wild deer that could've trampled her. | Requires x1 lovage and one moon of rest.
      xxSpringsong couldn't wait to come home, she'd been suffering a bad belly ache all afternoon was happy to finally get some relief. | Requires x1 parsley and one moon of rest.

Featherdusk's border patrol was uneventful.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      Four apprentices passed their final assessment this moon! HazelClan welcomes them as Swissmiss, Aloespots, Coralchase, and Silvertuft!

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      No apprentices learned hiding...
      xxMarshpaw failed to learn anything and wrenched a claw during her session, needing some medical care. | Requires one moon of rest.
      xxFallowpaw failed this moon's attempt, but they can all try again next moon.

Alfred learned fighting!

Lilypaw, Hootpaw, Snowpaw, and Pikepaw learned swimming!
      xxHootpaw developed frostbite after spending too long in the river, but was rescued before any severe internal or external damage was done. | Requires one moon of rest.

Baypaw, Amanitapaw, Morelpaw, Antpaw, and Downpaw learned climbing!
      xxMinnowpaw failed this moon's attempt, after a bad fall led to her spraining a fore paw and was unable to put any weight on it without pain. | Requires x1 ragwort, x1 juniper, and two moons of rest,

─── ⊰ CAMP EVENT
      Icy gusts of torrential wind blew through the heart of HazelClan camp, heavy snowfall blanketed the earth in a pure white sheet that came up to the warriors' legs, and nearly blocked all entrances to the camp dens. Rosestar tried to put up a dignified front, though found it hard to do so as she slurred commands for her deputy, guide, and several senior warriors to join her in the leader's den, her muzzle nearly frozen after spending much too long outside observing the damages. With the assembly gathered, everyone communicated ideas on how to each the Clan warm and clear out all the den entrances that were quickly being blocked by snow - Rosestar assembling everyone to their assigned tasks by the end of it. The elders were to be covered in moss blankets lined with wool from prey and feathers, but Firesong, Fleece, and Mottledpelt were dreadfully cold even with their new protection and were becoming weak, though tried to hide it for the sake of their healthier denmates. Despite their shared strength, the three elderly cats succumbed to the violent cold, and the mournful cries of the other elders who found their frozen bodies the following morning would stick in the minds of all of HazelClan for the rest of the season...
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CHAOSCLANKazin █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Rainspark's patrol caught +1 frog, +1 rat, +1 minnow, +1 hare, and +1 mouse.

Malkohablaze's patrol caught +1 squirrel, +1 stoat, +1 minnow, and +1 mouse.

Dandelionpath and Midgestorm's patrol were unable to catch anything, haunted by the wolves' destruction.

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Lichendust's patrol turned back early after a tragedy occurred...
      xxBamboolight was the first to hear it - the low, dreadful noise of wolf growling at the patrol - the tom's ear twitched as it heard movement from the bushes and urged everyone to run. Everyone but Lichendust scattered as the wolf erupted from hiding, barking fury at the fleeing cats as its head swiveled around to find easy prey before settling on the Clan deputy. Lichendust's claws unsheathed, ready to fight for their life, but Bamboolight slammed into their side and shoved them out of harm's way. Lichendust felt helpless as the tom was caught in the wolf's jaws, seeing the flash of fear in his golden eyes as teeth sunk into his pelt, but with his last breath, Bamboolight once again urged for Lichendust to run for their life. The deputy reluctantly complied, barely able to yowl gratitude for his sacrifice before the wolf shook him to death, though Lichendust turned away and bolted before seeing the carnage occur...

Kestrelsong's patrol recruited an adult!
      xx↳ [ pheno & geno: shorthaired seal mink point persian with blue eyes. | LL / Bb / Xo- / Dd / aa / mcmc / cscb / ww ]
      xx↳ [ color: @deimos, | lineart: @Grey_Hoodie ]

Pelicanfeather's patrol recruited an adult!
      xx↳ [ pheno & geno: seal snow rosetted munchkin shorthair with blue eyes. | LL / BB / Xo- / Dd / AA / Mcmc / SpSp / Bmbm / cscs / ww / Mkmk ]
      xx↳ [ color: @amethyst14 | lineart: @Grey_Hoodie ]

Ploverwing's patrol was uneventful.

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Bananadance gathered +1 mint and +1 rush.
      xxPinebreeze added +1 ivy.
      xxFoxglovesnap added +1 rush.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      Three apprentices passed their final assessment this moon! ChaosClan welcomes them as Wrenwhistle, Icefreckle, and Charcoalbite!
      xxPartridgepaw failed this moon's attempt after her mentor suspected she came down with whitecough, her suspicions were unfortunately proven correct. | Requires x1 honey and one moon of rest.
      xxIcefreckle came down with a fever a few days after her ceremony, needing immediate medical assistance. | Requires x1 feverfew and two moons of rest.
      xxx[ colors: @jazz. | lineart: @Grey_Hoodie ]

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Juniperpaw and Robinpaw learned hunting!
      xxRobinpaw picked up some ticks during her first outing, much to the molly's dismay. Given her thick, curly coat, it's best to take care of them as quick as she can before it becomes even more troublesome to extract them. | Requires one moon of rest.

Applepaw, Mistypaw, Nimbuspaw, and Pebblepaw learned tracking!

Galaxypaw, Timberpaw, Petalpaw, and Moonpaw learned fighting!
      xxBasilpaw failed this moon's attempt yet again, but can try again next moon.

Saffronpaw and Barleypaw learned stealth!

Mousepaw learned climbing!

Ripplepaw didn't learn anything, but can try again next moon.

─── ⊰ CAMP EVENT
      Blizzardfoot fled camp during the attack, his fear-scent so pungent that it didn't take long for a rescue party to discover and follow his trail, but their hearts sunk when they discovered the poor tom collapsed in the middle of the forest - lost to a heart attack.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

broken sub replies

Postby selkirks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:09 am

♢Clans♢
last replies linked
✶ arroyoclan ✶ logclan ✶
✶ nosferatu ✶ gladeclan ✶
✶ rouge rogues ✶ firclan ✶
✶ cloverclan ✶ beamclan ✶
✶ whisperclan ✶ kingdom of felines ✶
✶ canaryclan ✶
♢Notes♢
if i have messed anything up, please
send me a DM (on here or discord).
also, all images are ftu from various
websites (unsplash, pixabay, etc).
♢Weather♢
leaf-bare; chances of illness/injury increase.
cats are less likely to catch prey.
cats are likely to find fewer cats.

══════════════════════════════════♢═══════════════════════════════

V.Vulpes. wrote:
𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
A new cat joins the clan!
XX⤷Tanglepaw [Apprentice]

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Talonfall and Coaldust patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Lanternglow and Steelfang hunt
in the mines.
⤷Orestar, Grasshopper, and Arlene
hunt on the prairie

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Hunting by Grasshopper.

patrolling results
↪talonfall's patrol ended early after coaldust started sneezing uncontrollably. he'll need one moon of rest to recover

hunting results
↪lanternglow's patrol caught x2 rabbits. lanternglow was injured after scraping their paw against a stone and will need one moon of rest or x1 goldenrod
↪grasshopper's patrol catches x1 frog, x1 ermine, and x1 rabbit. a rogue attacked the patrol, enticed by the scent of prey. luckily, the patrol was able to drive it away with ease, aside from grasshopper getting a wound on his shoulder. he will need one moon of rest and x1 cobweb

herb gathering results
↪breezestorm returns having gathered x1 ivy leaf and x1 rush

training results
↪tanglepaw successfully learned hunting

death ❘ n/a
mod notes ❘ n/a
my name is sel
i use she + neos
mod for sfa + cac
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 11

Postby Corinnander » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:45 am

Credit

Action Queue
Hunting: White Pine and Narrow Ribs curl together whenever bouts of snowstorms sweep through. Even the humans in town, where they're hunting, are hiding indoors.
Bordering: Soot Eater brings Mountain Fog out for a long walk on the territory, asking her to take along a few leaves of X1 Daisy Leaf-- the last of the stock not withered-- in case they need it.
Guarding: All three Draughts are pointedly at their posts as THE MIRE skulks around the Sanctum, something no one's seen before.
Foraging: Snow Fever is unusually fond of Bound Bird, though she attempts to check in on both kits whenever it seemed needed after their birth. Star Fall is very bothered by this.
Training: None.
Communing: Mountain Fog and Soot Eater agree to try for kits for a few moons, leaving it up to fate and not planning to risk Mountain Fog's health if it comes down to it.
Soot Eater and Mountain Fog are in a romantic relationship. --- Soot Eater and Mountain Fog are trying for kits.
Oak Spine is dead set on performing well to protect his suddenly expanded family.
Star Fall and Oak Spine are in a toxic romantic relationship.
Gathering:

THE MIRE says... "Denounce luck."

▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓

THE UTMOST RULES
I. TO JOIN THE SANCTUM IS TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE MIRE.
II. TO HARM THE MIRE IS TO SIN.
III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
IV. EAT HEARTILY, JOYOUSLY, AND VICIOUSLY.
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.
VI. ALWAYS TRUST THE WICK.

Devouring Mouth: Soot Eater ☉ m ☉ 112 moons
careful - pensive - faithful

Temper: Snow Fever ☉ f ☉ 123 moons
Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
sour - sharp tongue - loyal...

Birch Eyes ☉ f ☉ 1 moons
observant
Bound Bird ☉ f ☉ 1 moons
picky

Draught: White Pine ☉ ftm ☉ 57 moons
Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
realistic - organized - begrudging
Council Draught: Star Fall ☉ f ☉ 34 moons
clever - loving - sure-of-herself
Draught: Narrow Ribs ☉ f ☉ 16 moons
noble - rejected - graceful

Day Deacon: Rusty Face ☉ m ☉ 28 moons
Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
cheerful - strong memory - fluid
Night Deacon: Oak Spine ☉ m ☉ 36 moons
insecure - quick-to-bite - loyal
Day Deacon: Ghost Spider ☉ a / amab ☉ 45 moons
lonely - aloof - daydreamer

Dignitary: Mountain Fog ☉ f ☉ 92 moons
Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History
graceful - hardened - observant
HOME

THE DIVINE FOODS
Shrike : x1 serving [0]
White Fox : x1 serving [0]
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving [1]
Black Eagle : x2 serving [3]
Young Wolf : x3 serving [0]
Young Badger : x3 serving [0]
Total Divine Food : 8 servings

Medicine Collection : Marked Here

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE! As an aside this clan does not do requests!

KIBE : BRIGHT COLOR WARNING
Credit
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [075]

Postby obnixious » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:32 pm

Cats: 249 | Pond of the Stars: 00
Mod: Chaotic Creativity | Servings: 35 | Pebbles: 143

Food
x4 bats, x1 mouse, x2 snakes, x1 ermine, x1 pigeon, x3 small fish, x1 big fish, x1 hawk, x3 hares, and x1 rat

Medicine
Weasel, Pollen, Ceriseberry, and Spoonbender go hunting for herbs
Weasel tends to Cypressstar with x1 alder bark
Pollen tends to Spiderpaw with x1 coltsfoot
Ceriseberry tends to Needlecushion with x1 coltsfoot
Spoonbender tends to Khakiscuttle with x1 alder bark

Family

Ranks
Creamkit is old enough to become a juggler! Her mentor will be Boaconstrict!
Redpaw and Babyspaw are taking their acrobat assessments! If they pass, they shall be known as Redfish and Babysbreath!
New cats are named Metalclaw, Kneekit, and Peachpit

Borders
Sandstorm, Sunsetkiss, Chumhandle, Inkblade, Boarback, Skaterboy, Bonetrousle, Beetroot, Rattlesnake, Waterbottle, Halcyoncanyon, Koiblaze, Sapphirepetal, and Lapislazuli
Teddybear, Shadowmist, Peppershaker, Beefjerky, Moonmoon, Waywardpaw, Fetchmodus, Kenai, Snickersnee, Dustbunny, Ghostface, Blackjeans, Cornpop, and Gutpunch
Wheelieheelie, Fistfight, Lateralligator, Slatespeckle, Mothermom, Flyingbison, Scurryfunge, Ringbearer, Jumpkick, Blueflame, Starship, Toast, Yogi, and Thornhide
Knitsweater, Doeeyes, Batscreech, Kindergarten, Auletris, Pralineprance, Strifespecibus, Lionking, Onefish, Patchwork, Twofish, Flamingcheeto, Gorillaglue, and Pigsnort
Notecard, Zinikezelwe, Velvetfur, Khokela, Lavarock, Powerlift, Driftveil, Sweeper, Wrestlemat, Youngwolf, Twinkletoes, Moonshine, Typingquirk, and Maybelline
Meatloaf, Boomburst, Strawberrypaw, Sodapop, Sauron, Twinarmageddons, Anteater, Shotglass, Lysol, Grasswhistle, Backpack, Scrapbook, Lilylivered, and Klondikebar

Hunting
Timeremix, Fireworks, Candlewax, Tailwind, Carcat, Moppet, Ruststreak, Malarkeykerfuffle, Leaffeather, Cloverflank, Ducktape, Chalkdust, Astroturf, and Snickersnee
Skullbash, Stickbug, Lusussprite, Ndinethemba, Ironhead, Whiteangel, Donutworry, Quiverdance, Yellowbrick, Kyanitedazzle, Pantscat, Metalclaw, Cornobble, and Babypuff
Potatochip, Beetlejuice, Nincompoopsplat, Fishflop, Jaguarpelt, Bunchberrybloom, Selfdefense, Energyball, Pollenpuff, Seedbomb, Mouthwash, Fundip, Weatherforecast, and Karatscreech
Mist, Peachpit, Bearpaws, Berrygood, Awhilecrocodile, Custardgrimace, Lavaripple, Phantom, Teddy, Magicalgirl, Grimpaw, Zinfadelcry, Hamlet, and Telephone
Bluefish, Daffodilboots, Nascar, Bookclub, Ingwenya, Arsenalarrow, Redriot, Beetlescribe, Pillowcase, Dippindots, Goldenticket, Slothhop, Snowtuft, and Sugarcane
Beansauce, Ballthrow, Piechart, Icecream, Hollowshine, Aviator, Eggshell, Homestuck, Deerdash, Toothbrush, Milkyway, Linencloth, Lemonmeringue, and Trafficpaw

Training
Lemonmeringue and Trafficpaw
Nascar and Fishpaw
Magicalgirl and Grimpaw
Chalkdust and Snowpaw
Spoonbender and Soulpaw
Boomburst and Strawberrypaw
Cloverflank and Bottlepaw
Bonetrousle and Dogpaw
Fundip and Masonpaw
Ringbearer and Mountainpaw
Tapwater and Spritepaw
Moonmoon and Waywardpaw

Requests

Others

Notes
🗡️ means murder is okay
Punchingbag requires x1 moon of rest
Dragonscale requires x1 moon of rest
Pesterchum requires x1 moon of rest and x1 poppy seeds
Tabletop requires x1 moon of rest and x1 chamomile
Needlecushion requires x1 moon of rest or x1 coltsfoot
Candyfloss requires x1 moon of rest or x1 watermint
Greyjoy requires x2 moons of rest, x1 dandelion, and x1 chamomile
Cypressstar requires x1 moon of rest or x1 alder bark
Nivea requires x2 moons of rest, x1 broom, and x1 lamb’s ear
Gummyshark requires x2 moons of rest
Khakiscuttle requires x1 moon of rest or x1 alder bark
Spiderpaw requires x1 moon of rest or x1 coltsfoot
Fetchmodus was hit by lightning, and will have scars on his adult reference
Cats that need growths: Aviator, Beetlejuice, Candlewax, Yogi, Kindergarten, Fundip, Gummyshark, Jinglebuzz, Leaffeather, Lapislazuli, Sapphirepetal, Strifespecibus, Typingquirk, Fetchmodus, Khakiscuttle, Berrygood, Boxingglove, Onefish, Redpaw, Selfdefense, Wrestlemat
Cats that need to be transferred to lines: Ingwenya, Oblivionkit, Ominouskit
Cats that need to be added to the toyhouse: Beetlescribe, Ballthrow, Inkblade, Carcat, Arsenalarrow

Ally Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | RisingClan | lameloserlexi
North | Clan | Username
Northeast | Clan | Username
East | CocoaClan | MommaNessy
Southeast | Clan | Username
South | Clan | Username
Southwest | AukletClan | Keryth
West | CinderClan | røsebud

Medicine Store
Located Here

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bat | x13 | 1 serving
Frog | x8 | 1 serving
Mice | x10 | 1 serving
Shrew | x8 | 1 serving
Snake | x11 | 1 serving
Ermine | x10 | 2 servings
Pigeon | x10 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x8 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x11 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x10 | 3 servings
Hawk | x10 | 3 servings
Hare | x13 | 3 servings
Rats | x11 | 3 servings
Total | 278 servings

Notes To Self
Ancientpower can't use his back legs
Fetchpaw was hit by lightning
Grasswhistle is missing half his tail
Lavarock’s jaw is dislocated
Magicalgirl is blind
Mewlin has a twisted paw
Mouthwash is blind
Snowtuft is deaf
Steelwing has a broken back leg
Swiftwind is blind & missing an eye
Babyspaw is DMAB
Backpack is DMAB
Bearpaws is DFAB
Beefjerky is DFAB
Beetroot is DMAB
Boaconstrict is DMAB
Boarback is DFAB
Bookclub is DFAB
Candyfloss is DFAB
Cloverflank is DFAB
Darntootin’ is DMAB
Deathberry is DFAB
Dingdong is DMAB
Dippindots is DMAB
Driftveil is DFAB
Fireworks is DFAB
Fishpaw is DMAB
Flextape is DFAB
Flyingbison is DFAB
Koiblaze is DFAB
Gerrymander is DMAB
Inkblade is DFAB
Karatscreech is DFAB
Lemonmeringue is DMAB
Lysol is DFAB
Magicalgirl is Demigirl
Magicalgirl is DMAB
Magpiedance is DMAB
Mist is DFAB
Moonshine is DMAB
Nincompoopsplat is DFAB
Notecard is DFAB
Patchwork is DFAB
Pigpaw is DFAB
Pillowcase is DFAB
Quiverdance is DFAB
Scrapbook is DFAB
Seedbomb is DMAB
Slatepaw is DMAB
Snickersnee is DMAB
Snowswimmer is DFAB
Snowtuft is DFAB
Stamplick is DMAB
Steelwing is DFAB
Sunsetkiss is DFAB
Swingset is DFAB
Tapwater is DMAB
Weatherforecast is DFAB
Wheelieheelie is DFAB
Yeehaw is DFAB
Ringmaster
🗡️Cypressstar | 105 Moons | | 🗝️

Trapeze Artist
🗡️Shadowmist | 68 Moons | | 🗝️

Tamers
🗡️Weasel | 94 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Pollen | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ceriseberry | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
Spoonbender | 31 Moons | | 🗝️

Acrobats
🗡️Mothermom | 99 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Mist | 97 Moons | | 🗝️
Skullbash | 97 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Beetroot | 96 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Grasswhistle | 95 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Deerdash | 94 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Weatherforecast | 94 Moons | | 🗝️
Ironhead | 93 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Stickbug | 92 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Seedbomb | 90 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Jaguarpelt | 89 Moons | | 🗝️
Bookclub | 88 Moons | | 🗝️
Pillowcase | 88 Moons | | 🗝️
Auletris | 87 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Patchwork | 87 Moons | | 🗝️
Slybird | 86 Moons | | 🗝️
Beefjerky | 85 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Eggshell | 85 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Moonshine | 85 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Swingset | 85 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Quiverdance | 84 Moons | | 🗝️
Pantscat | 83 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Snowtuft | 83 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Rustwhisper | 82 Moons | | 🗝️
Snickersnee | 82 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Custardgrimace | 81 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Wheelieheelie | 81 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Blueflame | 80 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Dippindots | 80 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lavaripple | 80 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Dustbunny | 79 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yellowbrick | 78 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Homestuck | 77 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Scarheart | 77 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sunsetkiss | 77 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Babypuff | 76 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Pesterchum | 76 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Spaceheater | 76 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Cocoagleam | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Driftveil | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Icecream | 75 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Blackjeans | 73 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Notecard | 73 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Ingwenya | 72 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Maybelline | 71 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Stamplick | 71 Moons | | 🗝️
Boomburst | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
Flyingbison | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fullcowl | 70 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tailwind | 69 Moons | | 🗝️
Redriot | 69 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Energyball | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Magpiedance | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Peppershaker | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
Cloverflank | 67 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Dragonscale | 67 Moons | | 🗝️
Koiblaze | 67 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lysol | 67 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Shotglass | 67 Moons | | 🗝️
Dingdong | 66 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Malarkeykerfuffle | 65 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nincompoopsplat | 65 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Bunchberrybloom | 64 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fireworks | 64 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Ruststreak | 64 Moons | | 🗝️
Whiteangel | 64 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Teddybear | 63 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Mouthwash | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toast | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toothbrush | 62 Moons | | 🗝️
Ghostface | 60 Moons | | 🗝️
Karatscreech | 60 Moons | | 🗝️
Twinarmageddons | 60 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Waterbottle | 60 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lilylivered | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lionking | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Telephone | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
Timeremix | 59 Moons | | 🗝️
Deathberry | 58 Moons | | 🗝️
Meatloaf | 58 Moons | | 🗝️
Candyfloss | 57 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Linencloth | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
Velvetfur | 57 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Beansauce | 56 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Flamingcheeto | 56 Moons | | 🗝️
Lusussprite | 56 Moons | | 🗝️
Chocolaterain | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Snowswimmer | 55 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Twinkletoes | 55 Moons | | 🗝️
Cornobble | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tapwater | 54 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sandstorm | 52 Moons | | 🗝️
Sugarplum | 52 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Astroturf | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Boaconstrict | 51 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Hamlet | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Knucklesandwich | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Milkyway | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Moonmoon | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Piechart | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Poisondagger | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Starship | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Thornhide | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Boarback | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Hotrod | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nascar | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
Rollerderby | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Skaterboy | 50 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Anteater | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Doeeyes | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
Fistfight | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
Gutpunch | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
Jumpkick | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Rattlesnake | 49 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Backpack | 47 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Sweeper | 46 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Scurryfunge | 45 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lemonmeringue | 44 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Metalclaw | 43 Moons | | 🗝️
Pralineprance | 42 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Tabletop | 42 Moons | | 🗝️
Bonetrousle | 41 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Shoelace | 41 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sodapop | 41 Moons | | 🗝️
Klondikebar | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Knitsweater | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Needlecushion | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Phantom | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Romeow | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Scrapbook | 40 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Teddy | 40 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Hollowshine | 39 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Pollenpuff | 39 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Bearpaws | 38 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Lavarock | 38 Moons | | 🗝️
Aviator | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
Beetlejuice | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
Candlewax | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Kenai | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yogi | 37 Moons | | 🗝️
Arsenalarrow | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
Goldenticket | 36 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Slatespeckle | 36 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Awhilecrocodile | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Inkblade | 35 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
Khokela | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Lateralligator | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ndinethemba | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Sugarcane | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Zinikezelwe | 35 Moons | | 🗝️
Magicalgirl | 34 Moons | | 🗝️
Zinfadelcry | 34 Moons | | 🗝️
Chonkers | 33 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fishflop | 33 Moons | ☿️ | 🗝️
🗡️Pigsnort | 33 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Suncatcher | 32 Moons | | 🗝️
Beetlescribe | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Daffodilboots | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Greyjoy | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Ringbearer | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
Sauron | 31 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ducktape | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Gorillaglue | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Kindergarten | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Moppet | 30 Moons | | 🗝️
Peachpit | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Potatochip | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
Youngwolf | 29 Moons | | 🗝️
Carcat | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Cornpop | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
Nivea | 28 Moons | | 🗝️
Batscreech | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fundip | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
Gummyshark | 27 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Chalkdust | 25 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Halcyoncanyon | 24 Moons | | 🗝️
Jinglebuzz | 24 Moons | | 🗝️
Ballthrow | 23 Moons | | 🗝️
Leaffeather | 23 Moons | | 🗝️
Slothhop | 23 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Kyanitedazzle | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Lapislazuli | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Sapphirepetal | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
Chumhandle | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
Fetchmodus | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
Strifespecibus | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
Typingquirk | 18 Moons | | 🗝️
Powerlift | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
Punchingbag | 17 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Bugbite | 16 Moons | | 🗝️
Khakiscuttle | 16 Moons | | 🗝️
Berrygood | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Bluefish | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Boxingglove | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Donutworry | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Onefish | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Selfdefense | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Twofish | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Wrestlemat | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Name | ? Moons | Gender | 🗝️

Jugglers
Redpaw | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Babyspaw | 14 Moons | | 🗝️
Trafficpaw | 14 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
🗡️Acidpaw | 13 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Lemonpaw | 10 Moons | | 🗝️
Flashpaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
Grimpaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
Snowpaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
Soulpaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
Strawberrypaw | 9 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Bottlepaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Dogpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Masonpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Mountainpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Spiderpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Spritepaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Waywardpaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️

Magicians
Nachobusiness | 51 Moons | | 🗝️
Perishsong | 45 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️

Clowns
🗡️Creamkit | 6 Moons | | 🗝️
Kneekit | 5 Moons | | 🗝️🗝️
Oblivionkit | 4 Moons | Gender | 🗝️
Ominouskit | 4 Moons | Gender | 🗝️
Fyre | 1 Moon | | 🗝️
Ketra | 1 Moon | | 🗝️

Musicians
🗡️Collywobbles | 170 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ancientpower | 169 Moons | |🗝️
🗡️Widdershins | 167 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Puffball | 162 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Gerrymander | 161 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yeehaw | 140 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Ponytail | 132 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Peachpit | 128 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Yellowbug | 123 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Cardboard | 121 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Swiftwind | 120 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Darntootin’ | 118 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Koolaid | 111 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Toastedmarshmallow | 108 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Dreameater | 103 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Nontoxic | 103 Moons | | 🗝️
Mewlin | 102 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Coughsyrup | 102 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Flextape | 101 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Steelwing | 93 Moons | | 🗝️
🗡️Fang | 68 Moons | | 🗝️
Mentors
Sugarplum | Redpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, stealth, combat
Lemonmeringue | Trafficpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, stealth
Tabletop | Acidpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing, swimming
Beansauce | Babyspaw | 4 | hunting, tracking, swimming, fighting
Nascar | Flashpaw | 1 | climbing
Magicalgirl | Grimpaw | 1 | hunting
Chalkdust | Snowpaw | 1 | climbing
Spoonbender | Soulpaw | 0 | N/A
Boomburst | Strawberrypaw | 2 | combat, climbing
Cloverflank | Bottlepaw | 1 | tracking
Bonetrousle | Dogpaw | 0 | N/A
Fundip | Masonpaw | 1 | stealth
Ringbearer | Mountainpaw | 1 | tracking
Koiblaze | Spiderpaw | 0 | N/A
Tapwater | Spritepaw | 0 | N/A
Moonmoon | Waywardpaw | 1 | combat

Deceased Cats
Located Here

Family
Located Here

font credits: © ©
fancy border credits: ©
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ ── ❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 .𝟏𝟏❞

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:35 am

████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇs
XXXX.ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴜɴɢs
BUMP BUMP X.Image

𝑴𝑶𝑫 broken* XXX𝑷𝑶𝑷𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 15 XXX𝑷𝑬𝑩𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺 77

𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 x1 Mouse; x1 Hare
𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑵 𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑻 Now
𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 Need to find 18th Cat: Blizzardstep
and Christmas Cat: Agateblaze

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕XXX 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕

─────────❝ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ? ❞─────────

XXXIt was a cold morning on the prairie when Orestar, Grasshopper, and Arlene set out for their hunting patrol. The world was mostly quiet, except for the soft crunching of the cat's paws, and the grey sky threatened to pour snow on the trio. However, so far the hunting seemed okay with all three cats driving a rabbit together, Orestar nabbing a small stoat and Grasshopper finding a hibernating frog near the river. Orestar and Arlene still don't know how he found it.
XXX"Dawnkit's real excited that Heatherheart's pair are getting older," Arlene was saying to Orestar, the two had started talking as the hunting patrol died down (though it was a little awkward to speak as both were carrying prey back), "she's excited to play with them."
XXXOrestar mrrowed with laughter. But before she could even utter a word, the grass erupted as a rogue leapt towards Grasshopper's bad side. The pair spit and rolled, a flurry of claws and fur, Grasshopper's frog fallen to the side. The cat pulled apart and went for the prey. He didn't quite make it, however, as Arlene body slammed the much smaller cat. The rogue fell back then slowly, and shakily, got to his paws. The cat was entirely too thin, especially for this leaf-bare, and now had a bad scratch from Grasshopper.
XXX"Hold.. now hold on a moment..." Grasshopper panted, "Hoof?" He met the rogue's gaze, his eye widening with recognition. Hoof only narrowed his eyes and started to back away, seemingly only now realizing the strength of the clan cats.
XXX"Wait," Orestar said, having come up to Grasshopper's side to help him, "you don't have to run, we can help you." Grasshopper turned his head to fix her with a bit of an indignant look but said nothing.
XXXHoof even seemed to hesitate at her offer. He seemed to stand there thinking, for a long moment, before he hissed again, "just wait till I tell Rooster where you've been, Hopper." The name seemed to hit Grasshopper as he hissed back. But, the tom had turned tail and fled.
XXXThe three cats stood watching. Grasshopper looked to the sky, watching the snow slowly start to fall, then padded to his dropped frog. "Lets get back to camp," he mumbled, "we should talk then, Orestar."

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
The clan met Hoof of [Redacted]
𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Arlene and Orestar patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Talonfall, Steelfang, and Lanternglow
hunt on the prairie
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
Breezestorm treats Lanternglow with x1 goldenrod.
Breezestorm treats Grasshopper with x1 cobweb.
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Fighting by Grasshopper.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
Orestar | 45 | Molly
[She/Her] | X

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
Talonfall | 49 | Tom
[He/Him] | X

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
Breezestorm | 44 | Molly
[She/Her] | X

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
Grasshopper | 61 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
⤷Resting [1 Moon]
Arlene | 46 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
Steelfang | 43 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
Lanternglow | 30 | NB
[AMAB; They/Them] | X
Coaldust | 15 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
⤷Resting [1 Moon]

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
Tanglepaw | 8 | Tom
[He/Him]| X

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
Heatherheart | 34 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
⤷Mother of Marblekit and Waspkit
Featherfrost | 37 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
⤷Due in 1 Moons

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
Dawnkit | 4 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
Marblekit | 2 | Tom
[He/Him]| X
Waspkit | 2 | Molly
[She/Her]| X

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
Tango | 125 | NB
[AMAB; They/He]| X
    𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
    North | Earthfall | jazz.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 // 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
    Stored offsite, notion page can be found on the discord!

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
    Hunting; Fighting; Tending; Mine Navigation; Advanced Course
    Grasshopper | Tanglepaw | 1 | H

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ChaosClan 141

Postby Kazin » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:04 pm

Font credit
Number of cats: 133 | 58 ♂, 59 ♀, 16 other
Servings Needed: 21, next at 140 | Next Request: anytime | Mod: deimos
Can have: 8 patrols, 10 cats per patrol, 10 prey types next at 151
Writing Archive | Herb/Pebble Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[url=x]Link to Chapter[/url]
      --catching up soon...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members... Deaths;;
        ➸ The new adults are named Coyotefrost and Siskinecho.
        ➸ Bamboolight's death is mourned - Lichendust, normally stoic, breaks down during the vigil, unable to hold back their grief. Blizzardfoot is also mourned, a strong presence within the clan not forgotten.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Meadowsong, Stormbranch, Laurelbreeze, Midgestorm, Swiftrain, Chickadeechirp, Perchstone, Ginsengfoot, Lightningscratch, and Twilightflower hunt.
        ➸ Rainspark, Songbirdecho, Salmonbubble, Sunsetpond, Cinnamonspike, Elmbranch, Eveningmist, Vireoflight, Nymphburn, and Chestnutclaw hunt.
        ➸ Limetail, Malkohablaze, Charcoalbite, Redfox, Waspstrike, Marshecho, Fudgetuft, Rabbitfoot, Lavenderthorn, and Cocoaheart hunt.
        ➸ Fireflicker, Dandelionpath, Karakaleaf, Ravenmask, Typhoonsting, Sarsaparillamask, Reedtooth, Willowpounce, Orbweaver, and Bitternclaw hunt.

Patrolling;;
        ➸ Quartzstar, Rosefoot, Wrenwhistle, Bramblingcall, Wolfhowl, Ratwhisper, Wind-dash, Fleabite, Walruspath, and Heatherdust patrol the borders.
        ➸ Kestrelsong, Hedgehogspark, Skyfrost, Dragonbreath, Ploverwing, Sugarsnap, Lakefeather, Asterskip, Sagespike, and Troutheart patrol the borders.
        ➸ Squirrelheart, Finchflame, Siskinecho, Coyotefrost, Elkbreeze, Tempestsplash, Goldfishglow, Zephyrbranch, Pearlwhisper, and Saltshimmer patrol the borders.
        ➸ Frostpuddle, Sweetchirp, Stratusbird, Pelicanfeather, Frogpond, Raccoonpelt, Lunawish, Tanglepath, Marbleskip, and Shrikemist patrol the borders.

Medical;;
        ➸ Winterglow, Pinebreeze, Foxglovesnap, and Ripplepaw gather herbs.
        ➸ Banandance administers herbs.
        ➸ The following are resting for one moon: Partidgepaw, Robinpaw
        ➸ The following are resting for two moons: Icefreckle [1/2]
        ➸ The following are resting for three moons: Walnutshell [2/3]

Family;;

Genetics: cat: x
        ➸ Fireflicker and Walnutshell become mates and try for kits!

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ Crabkit, Tarantulakit, Lynxkit, Cobwebkit, Zebrakit, and Harvestkit become apprentices this moon.
        Mentor(s): Elkbreeze, Ginsengfoot, Cocoaheart, Midgestorm, Hedgehogspark, Finchflame
        ➸ Assessments: Mousepaw [Mousetuft]

Training;;
        ➸ Hunting training: Crabpaw, Tarantulapaw, Lynxpaw, Cobwebpaw, Zebrapaw, Harvestpaw
        ➸ Tracking training: Juniperpaw
        ➸ Fighting training: Applepaw, Basilpaw, Mistypaw, Nimbuspaw, Pebblepaw
        ➸ Stealth training: Galaxypaw, Petalpaw, Timberpaw, Moonpaw
        ➸ Climbing training: Saffronpaw, Barleypaw
        ➸ Medical training: Ripplepaw [basic herb ID]

Request/Moonpool;;
        ➸ n/a

Other;;
        ➸ ChaosClan consumes 12 mice and 9 minnows

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please spare those marked ✧ from death rolls; those marked ✦ can be rolled for death. Any injuries for any cat is fine!
        ➸ Lineart or descriptions for my clan please ^_^ Would like genotypes as well.

Cats to be grown/transferred [please take as much time as you need!! this is really for my own tracking]:
        Needs lineart:
        Needs growth: contacted artist: Malkohablaze, (eagle,) -- Mapleflower, Reedtooth (Chamrosh) -- Limetail, Marbleskip (deimos) -- Willowpounce (bugbelly) -- Typhoonsting (selkirks)
        artist not contacted:

High Ranks

Leaders
    Silverstar | ♂ | 71 moons | ★
    Quartzstar | ♂ | 72 moons | ★★★
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Hunting Captain
    Rainspark | ♀ | 36 moons

════════════════════

Hunters
    Fudgetuft | ♂ | 83 moons
    Dandelionpath | ♂ | 83 moons
    Rabbitfoot | ♂ [afab] | 73 moons
    Lavenderthorn | nb [afab] | 63 moons
    Stormbranch | ♂ | 62 moons
    Meadowsong | nb [afab] | 60 moons
    Salmonbubble | ♀ | 57 moons
    Songbirdecho | ♀ | 45 moons
    Laurelbreeze | nb [amab] | 44 moons
    Midgestorm | ♀ | 43 moons
    Fireflicker | nb [afab] | 42 moons
    Malkohablaze | ♂ | 40 moons
    Limetail | ♀ | 37 moons
    Cocoaheart | ♀ | 36 moons
    Reedtooth | ♂ | 36 moons
    Willowpounce | ♂ | 36 moons
    Orbweaver | nb [afab] | 36 moons
    Sunsetpond | ♂ | 35 moons
    Cinnamonspike | ♀ | 34 moons
    Bitternclaw | nb [afab] | 32 moons
    Nymphburn | ♀ | 31 moons
    Walnutshell | ♂ | 31 moons
    Vireoflight | ♂ | 29 moons
    Ginsengfoot | ♀ | 29 moons
    Perchstone | ♀ | 29 moons
    Sarsaparillamask | ♀ | 29 moons
    Typhoonsting | ♀ | 28 moons
    Lightningscratch | ♂ [afab] | 28 moons
    Marshecho | ♂ | 23 moons
    Waspstrike | ♀ | 23 moons
    Eveningmist | ♂ | 19 moons
    Elmbranch | ♀ | 19 moons
    Twilightflower | ♀ | 19 moons
    Chickadeechirp | ♀ | 19 moons
    Swiftrain | nb [amab] | 17 moons
    Ravenmask | ♀ | 16 moons
    Chestnutclaw | nb [amab] | 15 moons
    Karakaleaf | ♂ | 14 moons
    Redfox | ♂ | 13 moons
    Charcoalbite | ♂ | 13 moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    ✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Healers
Bananadance | ♂ | 52 moons
Winterglow | ♀ | 49 moons
Pinebreeze | ♂ | 35 moons
Foxglovesnap | ♀ | 23 moons
Ripplepaw | ♂ | 7 moons

════════════════════

Apprentices
Partridgepaw | ♀ | 14 moons
Mousepaw | ♂ | 13 moons
Robinpaw | ♀ | 11 moons
Applepaw | ♀ | 10 moons
Saffronpaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Barleypaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Basilpaw | ♂ | 10 moons
Galaxypaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Timberpaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Petalpaw | ♀ | 9 moons
Moonpaw | ♂ | 9 moons
Juniperpaw | ♀ | 8 moons
Mistypaw | ♀ | 8 moons
Nimbuspaw | ♂ | 8 moons
Pebblepaw | ♀ | 8 moons
Crabpaw | ♂ | 6 moons
Tarantulapaw | ♂ | 6 moons
Lynxpaw | ♀ | 6 moons
Cobwebpaw | ♂ | 6 moons
Zebrapaw | ♂ | 6 moons
Harvestpaw | ♂ | 6 moons

Nursery
-- Acaciashine | ♀ | 53 moons
Kits: Raspberrykit | ♀ | 5 moons
Kangarookit | ♂ | 5 moons
Eucalyptuskit | ♂ | 5 moons
Jacarandakit | ♂ | 5 moons
Koakit | ♂ | 5 moons
-- Gilavenom | nb [afab] | 30 moons
Kits: Loriskit | ♀ | 5 moons
Centipedekit | ♂ | 5 moons
-- Azaleasong | ♀ | 27 moons
Kits: Wisteriakit | ♀ | 2 moons
Flamekit | ♂ | 2 moons
Cinderkit | ♀ | 2 moons
Phloxkit | ♀ | 2 moons

Caretakers
Quicksilver | agender [amab] | 135 moons
Lionrumble | ♂ | 131 moons
Kiwituft | ♂ | 129 moons
Wildflower | ♀ | 121 moons
Blackbirdshriek | ♂ | 105 moons
Cyclonespark | ♀ | 101 moons
Blizzardbird | ♂ | 101 moons
Cirruspatch | ♂ [afab] | 100 moons
Thundercloud | ♂ | 97 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Deputy
Lichendust | agender [amab] | 65 moons
✧ Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Scouting Captain
Squirrelheart | ♂ | 25 moons

════════════════════

Scouts
Hemlockflame | ♀ | 94 moons
Heatherdust | ♀ | 64 moons
Skyfrost | ♀ | 62 moons
Dragonbreath | ♂ | 62 moons
Frostpuddle | nb [amab] | 49 moons
Sweetchirp | ♀ | 49 moons
Stratusbird | ♀ | 49 moons
Pelicanfeather | ♂ [afab] | 48 moons
Walruspath | ♂ | 47 moons
Fleabite | ♂ | 41 moons
Sagespike | ♂ | 38 moons
Asterskip | ♀ | 36 moons
Zephyrbranch | ♀ | 36 moons
Tanglepath | ♂ | 36 moons
Lunawish | ♀ | 35 moons
Goldfishglow | nb [afab] | 30 moons
Troutheart | ♂ | 29 moons
Lakefeather | ♂ | 29 moons
Wind-dash | ♀ | 28 moons
Tempestsplash | ♀ | 28 moons
Elkbreeze | agender [amab] | 27 moons
Pearlwhisper | ♀ | 26 moons
Raccoonpelt | ♂ | 24 moons
Frogpond | ♂ | 24 moons
Sugarsnap | ♀ | 24 moons
Saltshimmer | ♀ [amab] | 24 moons
Ploverwing | ♀ | 23 moons
Ratwhisper | ♂ | 23 moons
Wolfhowl | ♀ | 23 moons
Coyotefrost | nb [amab] | 21 moons
Siskinecho| nb [afab] | 20 moons
Finchflame | nb [amab] | 20 moons
Hedgehogspark | ♂ | 19 moons
Marbleskip | ♀ | 19 moons
Kestrelsong | ♀ | 19 moons
Bramblingcall | ♀ | 19 moons
Shrikemist | ♀ | 17 moons
Wrenwhistle | ♀ | 14 moons
Rosefoot | ♀ | 13 moons
Icefreckle | ♀ | 13 moons

Ally/Enemy Clans
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Clans
    North | Clan | User
    East | Twistedclan | jazz.
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Southwest | Scarabclan | broken*

Cat Notes
    Perchstone's hind legs are paralyzed.

Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 serving | x23 [-12]
    Squirrel | 2 servings | x13
    Hare | 3 servings | x5
    Shrew | 1 servings | x17
    Rat | 2 servings | x8
    Pigeon | 3 servings | x9
    Stoat | 2 servings | x17
    Minnow | 1 servings | x24 [-9]
    Trout | 3 servings | x7
    Frog | 1 servings | x17
    Snake | 2 servings | x12
    Jay | 3 servings | x6
    Mentors
    Apprentice | Mentor | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Ripplepaw | Pinebreeze | Herbs(adv.), Illness(adv.), Wounds(adv.), Poisons, Admin.
    Partridgepaw | Limetail | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Mousepaw | Sunsetpond | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Applepaw | Wolfhowl | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Saffronpaw | Zephyrbranch | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Barleypaw | Nymphburn | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Basilpaw | Songbirdecho | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Galaxypaw | Cocoaheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Timberpaw | Frostpuddle | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Petalpaw | Malkohablaze | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Moonpaw | Pelicanfeather | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Juniperpaw | Sarsaparillamask | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Mistypaw | Squirrelheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Nimbuspaw | Walnutshell | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Pebblepaw | Laurelbreeze | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Robinpaw | Goldfishglow | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Crabpaw | Elkbreeze | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Tarantulapaw | Ginsengfoot | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Lynxpaw | Cocoaheart | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Cobwebpaw | Midgestorm | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Zebrapaw | Hedgehogspark | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
    Harvestpaw | Finchflame | Hunt, Track, Fight, Stealth, Climb
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CREATE A CLAN -- V.5

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:50 am

Number of Cats: 77 | Pebbles: 172 | Mod: Chaotic Creativity
Number of cats: 77 | 33 Male | 31 Female
Servings needed: 77-83 cats; 13 servings
Patrols: 76-100: 8 kinds of prey, 6 patrols, 8 cats
Writing stored here and Here
Mod Notes:
Cats with an underlined name I would like to save from death rolls. Injuries are fine for all cats.
Mates can randomly roll for trying for kits
Need updated line art for;Maplepaw, Honeypaw, Quartzpaw, and Pearlpaw, Parispaw , Icekit, Riverkit, Hornetsting need to update this so ignore for now pls
Cats marked in green need to be injured for plot purposes (pls don’t kill them tho)
Cats marked in red need to be killed for plot purposes
I need to rework patrols next post, get photos updated w/correct links, add new cats to clan, and rework families

Consumption
x3 Salmon and x2 Squirrel

Clan News

Relationships

Boarder Patrol
1. Oakstar, Cloudfeather, Saffronsong, Blizzardstrike, Snowfall, Tiger, Mapleleaf - They go investigate the predator
2. Wolfsong, Peachmeadow, Spireecho, Hornetsting , Ravencall, Leopardwing, Quartzshimmer

Hunting Patrol
1. Moonriver, Glasswhisker, Appleflower, Otterheart, Honeycomb, Honeydew
2. Icefrost, Riot, Spiderweb, Fernstorm, Cherryblossom, Ghostmoon, Willowbee
3. Pearlglow, Larkheather, Fogdream, Oatmilk, Poisonapple, Daffodilstem, Sagesmoke

Medicine
Autumnsong and Flowerpetal look for herbs

Apprentices
Lightpaw takes their assessment
Catpaw takes their assessment
Swanpaw trains in stalking
Redpaw takes their final assessment

Requests

Other

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    x1 Dragon Cassia | your queen will be eating for seven after drinking this elixir! she will birth six kits, but this does not guarantee all will survive. Saving for Peach and Robin
    x4 Water Hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    x3 Alder Bark | Eases toothaches
    x1 Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death
    x2 Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth
    x1 Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads
    x2 Meadow Saffron | Poisonous. Causes lethargy, vomiting, and difficulty breathing
    x5 Fennel | Helps pain in the hips
    x2 Bright-Eye | Mix with lovage to help cure coughs
    x1 Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting
    x2 Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains
    x4 Wood Sorrel | Dries up wounds
    x1 Daisy leaves | Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb
    x4 Chickweed | Treats greencough
    x3 Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache
    x3 Raspberry Leaves | ease pain or stop bleeding during kitting
    x2 Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache
    x1 Mouse Bile | Kills ticks
    x3 Lovage | help cure coughs
    x2 Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    x1 Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough
    x3 Moss | Used to soak up fluid
    x2 Goatweed | Eases grief
    x2 Sweet Sedge | Eases infection
    x2 Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
    x2 Willow Bark | Eases pain
    x3 Hawkweed | like catmint but not as strong
    x1 Holly Berries | Has no medicinal purpose; could be used as a mild poison
    x1 Ragwort Leaves | treats aching joints
    x1 Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling
    x1 Horsetail | Treats infections
    x1 Lambs Ear | Gives a cat strength
    x2 Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains
    x2 Blackberry Leaves | ease the pain of bee stings
    x1 Chamomile | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength
    x2 Comfrey Root |
    x1 Deadly nightshade
    x2 Sorrel
    x1 Wild Garlic
    x1 Wintergreen
    x1 Borage Leaves
    x1 goldenrod
    x1 lungwort
    x1 foxglove seeds
    x1 sorrel
    x1 catmint
    x1 burdock root

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Field Mouse | x11 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x15 | 1 servings
    Chipmunk | x18 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x15 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x17 | 2 servings
    Trout | x0 | 2 servings
    Duck| x3 | 3 servings
    Salmon| x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mapleleaf | Catpaw | 0 | Hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing
    Willowbee | Redpaw | 0 | Hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing
    Oatmilk | Swanpaw | 0 | Hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing
    Leopardwing | Lightpaw | 0 | Hunting, fighting, stalking, climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Pumpkinpatch | 22 moons | Tom | Art by Selkirks | smoke inhalation
    Pelicanpaw | 7 Moons | She-Cat | Colored by Deimos | Tree Fall

Family:
    Oakstar and Autumnsong | Maplekit, Oatkit, Honeykit
    Oakstar and Empheral | Sagekit and Grapekit
    Icefrost and MoonRiver | Pearlkit, Quartzkit
    Cloudfeather and Pare | Fogkit, Hazekit, Dovekit, Pariskit
    Snowwing and Spiderweb | No kits
    Pachmeadow and Robinpatch (Phina D Wolf) | Monarchkit and Hornetkit
    Snowfall and Tiger | No kits

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

broken sub replies

Postby selkirks » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:31 am

♢Clans♢
last replies linked
✶ arroyoclan ✶ logclan ✶
✶ nosferatu ✶ gladeclan ✶
✶ rouge rogues ✶ firclan ✶
✶ cloverclan ✶ beamclan ✶
✶ whisperclan ✶ kingdom of felines ✶
✶ canaryclan ✶
♢Notes♢
if i have messed anything up, please
send me a DM (on here or discord).
also, all images are ftu from various
websites (unsplash, pixabay, etc).
♢Weather♢
leaf-bare; chances of illness/injury increase.
cats are less likely to catch prey.
cats are likely to find fewer cats.

══════════════════════════════════♢═══════════════════════════════

V.Vulpes. wrote:
𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
The clan met Hoof of [Redacted]
𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Arlene and Orestar patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Talonfall, Steelfang, and Lanternglow
hunt on the prairie
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
Breezestorm treats Lanternglow with x1 goldenrod.
Breezestorm treats Grasshopper with x1 cobweb.
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Fighting by Grasshopper.

patrolling results
↪arlene's patrol found an adult! they are a shorthaired seal sepia point with yellow eyes, colored by katrione on lines by grey_hoodie. their genotype is LL, Xo-, B-, D-, aa, --, cbcb, ww

hunting results
↪talonfall's patrol caught x2 mice

herb gathering results
↪breezestorm returns having gathered x1 catchweed and x1 poppy seed

training results
↪tanglepaw successfully learned fighting

death ❘ n/a
mod notes ❘ n/a
my name is sel
i use she + neos
mod for sfa + cac
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaotic creativity's replies | 068 | april 07, 2024

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:38 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAFBARE || The days are cold. The nights are long. Snow falls periodically, coating the grass with a frosty sheen of ice. It is perhaps the hardest season, but many agree it to also be the most beautiful. Hungry predators prowl through the forests, greedy enough to attack fiercer opponents for the slightest chance at a measly scrap to eat. The levels of sickness rise to an almost unbearable point, and most agree on one thing. Life is hard.

MODERATOR NOTES !!

Hello! I am chaotic creativity, but many of you know me as sharpie. i am very excited to be your mod, so don't be afraid to message me with any questions or concerns. feel free to pm me on here, or you can reach out to me on discord at chaoticallycreative.

CLANS !!

TruffleClan || littleminicooper || 04/07/2024
      TidalClan || librarycat || 03/10/2024
      OakClan || Luaii || 07/18/2023
      LilyClan || LilyHorse || 01/01/2024
      KeyClan || obnixious || 04/07/2024
      ReefClan || epilogue || 02/19/2024
      Archangel's Tomb || selkirks || 12/11/2023
      Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters || Corinnander || 04/07/2024

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hunting Patrol:
      • White Pine and Narrow Ribs return with their heads down. It was impossible to find any prey whatsoever. Everything is hiding from the ferocity of the snowstorms, even the desperately hungry predators.

Border Patrol:
      • Soot Eater and Mountain Fog stumble across an adult cat. They happily consume the daisy leaves in exchange for joining the Sanctum.
        Phenotype: Black mackerel shorthair with yellow eyes
        Genotype: LL / BB / Xo- / Dd / Aa / McMc / CC / ww
        Artists: Duplex (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)

Camp Safety:
      • The camp remains safe from attack this moon.

Families:
      • Mountain Fog is ecstatic to share news that she is pregnant. She will be due in 2 moons.

Foraging:
      • Weasel's patrol gathers 1 catchweed, 2 alder bark, 1 mint, and 1 stinging nettle.

Assessments:
      • Redpaw passes the final assessment!
      • Babyspaw passes the final assessment!

Border Patrols:
      • Sandstorm's patrol is brought to a screeching halt when large dog comes tearing out from the underbrush. Catching them by surprise, Beetroot is easily caught and dragged away. The patrol is too stunned to follow, eventually realizing there is nothing they can do.
      • Teddy's patrol is forced to return early when Kenai slips off of a fallen tree trunk and dislocates their shoulder. They will need 1 moon of rest and 1 poppy seed.
      • Wheelieheelie's patrol was assaulted by the same dog that attacked Sandstorm's patrol. As Scurryfunge tried to protect Yogi, the dog viciously ended their life and ran off before it could be attacked by the rest of the patrol.
      • Knitsweater's patrol passes uneventfully.
      • Notecard's patrol finds a new acrobat on the border.
        Phenotype: Solid chocolate shorthair with moderate white and dark orange eyes
        Genotype: LL / bb / Xo- / DD / aa / mcmc / CC / Wsw
        Artists: Amethyst14 (Color) & Grey_Hoodie (Base)
      • Meatloaf's patrol catches a strong whiff of dog, but they are thankfully spared from its wrath.

Hunting Patrols:
      • Timeremix's patrol returns with 5 mice and 1 squirrel. Carcat begins coughing, but it is determined to just be a sore throat. They will need 1 moon of rest or 1 honey.
      • Skullbash's patrol returns with 1 ermine, 1 rabbit, and 4 snakes.
      • Potatochip's patrol returns with 4 frogs.
      • Mist's patrol returns with 1 shrew and 4 bats.
      • Bluefish's patrol returns with 1 rat, 1 hare, and 4 mice. Goldenticket is found to have frostbite and will need 1 moon of rest. Slothhop stepped on a sharp rock and will need 1 moon of rest or 1 stinging nettle.
      • Beansauce's patrol returns with 4 shrews.

Training:
      • Trafficpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Fishpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Grimpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Snowpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Soulpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon. However, they have caught a chill and will need 1 moon of rest and 1 feverfew.
      • Strawberrypaw fails to learn a new skill this moon.
      • Bottlepaw fails to learn a new skill this moon.
      • Dogpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Masonpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Mountainpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Spritepaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Waywardpaw fails to learn a new skill this moon.

Border Patrols:
      • Oakstar's patrol passes uneventfully.
      • Wolfsong's patrol passes uneventfully.

Hunting Patrols:
      • Moonriver's patrol returns with 2 thrush and 1 squirrel.
      • Icefrost's patrol returns with 1 field mouse.
      • Pearlglow's patrol returns with 1 duck.

Foraging:
      • Autumnsong's patrol returns with 1 cobweb, 1 ivy leaves, and 1 daisy leaves.

Assessments & Training:
      • Lightpaw passes the final assessment.
      • Catpaw passes the final assessment.
      • Swanpaw succeeds in learning a new skill this moon.
      • Redpaw passes the final assessment.

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me