XXXX.ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʟᴜɴɢs
BUMP BUMP X.Image

𝑴𝑶𝑫 broken* XXX𝑷𝑶𝑷𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 15 XXX𝑷𝑬𝑩𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺 82

𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 1x Hare; 1x Mouse
𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑵 𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑻 Now
𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺 Need to find 18th Cat: Blizzardstep
and Christmas Cat: Agateblaze

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕XXX 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒕

─────────❝ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ? ❞─────────

XXXGrasshopper didn't actually tell Orestar and Arlene about where Hoof came from after that meeting with him. It took a while, his past keeping him from wanting to talk about it. Orestar was much more forgiving than Arlene, who was ready to corner the little tom and shake it outta him like a rag doll, but she was stopped by the naive leader. Orestar didn't want to push Grasshopper.
XXXThe snow still fell in the prairie when Grasshopper finally asked to talk to Orestar alone. They huddled together in Orestar's den, speaking softly about Hoof and Grasshopper's past. A rogue group with no name that lived in a barn. A harsh leader and a life that was about survival, strength, and fear. It wasn't a life that Grasshopper wanted and he tried to leave but was attacked by the leader. He was the one that took his eye. But, he fled. He fled and eventually, wonderfully, found Canaryclan who were forgiving and kind.
XXX"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, Orestar," Grasshopper was saying, his eyes turned away. "It was... Tough leaving them. They were all I knew, I was born there, and I left a lot of cats that I was close to."
XXXOrestar nodded and was about to reply when they heard a pair of pawsteps approaching. Talonfall appeared in the doorway, his tabby fur ruffled from the cold. Beside him was another cat, lean with a brown coat like clay. "Sorry to bother," Talonfall said, voice gruff, "this cat wanted to meet with you both."
XXX"My name is Hare," they said quickly, almost cutting off Talonfall, "I saw your patrol fight Hoof... I was supposed to be patrolling with him and I know you used to be part of us," they looked at Grasshopper, "I know it's possible to leave and I do, I don't want to be with them, I'd like to stay here!"
XXXOrestar looked at Grasshopper then back to the cat then back to Grasshopper and whispered, "do you know this cat?"
XXXGrasshopper nodded slightly then said to both. "You were just a kit before I left, but," and he looked back at Orestar, "I would vouch for them, if need be."
XXX"No need," Orestar said, grinning, "Canaryclan is open to any that need help."

𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
A new cat joins the clan!
XX⤷ Harestride [Warrior]

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Talonfall and Steelfang patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Orestar, Grasshopper, and Coaldust
hunt in the mines

Arlene, Lanternglow, and Harestride
hunt on the prairie
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
Breezestorm gathers herbs.
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Tending to
the Canaries by Grasshopper.

𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Featherfrost is due! Father is Talonfall.
Breezestorm helps with any herbs if needed.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
Orestar | 46 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐘
Talonfall | 50 | Tom
[He/Him] | X

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓
Breezestorm | 45 | Molly
[She/Her] | X

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
Grasshopper | 62 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
Arlene | 47 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
Steelfang | 44 | Tom
[He/Him] | X
Lanternglow | 31 | NB
[AMAB; They/Them] | X
Harestride | 19 | NB
[AFAB; They/Them] | X
Coaldust | 16 | Tom
[He/Him] | X

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
Tanglepaw | 9 | Tom
[He/Him]| X

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒
Heatherheart | 35 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
⤷Mother of Marblekit and Waspkit
Featherfrost | 38 | Molly
[She/Her] | X
⤷Due Now!
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐒
Dawnkit | 5 | Molly
[She/Her]| X
Marblekit | 3 | Tom
[He/Him]| X
Waspkit | 3 | Molly
[She/Her]| X

𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
Tango | 126 | NB
[AMAB; They/He]| X
    𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
    North | Earthfall | jazz.
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 // 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
    Stored offsite, notion page can be found on the discord!

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
    Hunting; Fighting; Tending; Mine Navigation; Advanced Course
    Grasshopper | Tanglepaw | 2 | HF

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
Last edited by V.Vulpes on Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

broken sub replies

Postby selkirks » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:58 am

♢Clans♢
last replies linked
✶ arroyoclan ✶ logclan ✶
✶ nosferatu ✶ gladeclan ✶
✶ rouge rogues ✶ firclan ✶
✶ cloverclan ✶ beamclan ✶
✶ whisperclan ✶ kingdom of felines ✶
✶ canaryclan ✶
♢Notes♢
if i have messed anything up, please
send me a DM (on here or discord).
also, all images are ftu from various
websites (unsplash, pixabay, etc).
♢Weather♢
leaf-bare; chances of illness/injury increase.
cats are less likely to catch prey.
cats are likely to find fewer cats.

══════════════════════════════════♢═══════════════════════════════

V.Vulpes. wrote:
𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
A new cat joins the clan!
XX⤷ Harestride [Warrior]

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
Talonfall and Steelfang patrol
𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Orestar, Grasshopper, and Coaldust
hunt in the mines

Arlene, Lanternglow, and Harestride
hunt on the prairie

𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
Breezestorm gathers herbs.
𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
Tanglepaw is trained in Tending to
the Canaries by Grasshopper.

𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
Featherfrost is due! Father is Talonfall.
Breezestorm helps with any herbs if needed.

patrolling results
↪talonfall's patrol was uneventful

hunting results
↪orestar's patrol caught x1 rabbit and x2 mice
↪arlene's patrol caught x1 mice, x1 frig, and x1 shrew

herb gathering results
↪breezestorm returns having gathered x1 blackberry leaf and x1 stinging nettle

training results
↪tanglepaw successfully learned tending

birth results
↪featherfrost gave birth to a healthy litter of 3!
1. mediumhair chocolate spotted tabby (Ll, Xo-, bb, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, CC, ww) WIP
2. shorthair blue spotted tabby persian with low white (LL, Xo-, Bb, dd, Aa, Mcmc, SpSp, CC, Wsw) WIP
3. mediumhair black broken mackerel tabby with low white (Ll, Xo-, Bb, Dd, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, CC, Wsw) WIP
death ❘ n/a
mod notes ❘ n/a
my name is sel
i use she + neos
mod for sfa + cac
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies - 164 ] [ leaf-bare !! ]

Postby deimido » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 am

█████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.𝐃𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans
will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die
during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city
homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak.
all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time. - Simonpet

echoclan, hazeclan, seaclan, shenthais, hazelclan, chaosclan, caveclan, sun spire outlaws, highgarden
earthfall

last replies linked - 4.18.24

main page - cac store - fanclub - roleplay thread

xxxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HAZELCLANsharklord █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ REQUEST RESULTS
      HazelClan's ancestors heed Rosestar's request and send an adult cat to join her Clan.
      xx↳ [ pheno & geno: seal point shorthair with blue eyes. | LL, Bb, Xo-, DD, aa, McMc, Spsp, cscs, ww ]
      xx↳ [ color: @eagle, | lineart: @H155 ]

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Dr. Ducky gathered +1 daisy leaves and +1 stinging nettle.
      xxRiverdancer added +1 daisy leaves.
      xxRowancry added +1 stinging nettle.
      xxTawnyfeather added +1 moss.
      xxDraconisflight added +1 honey.
      xxOwlpaw added +1 alder bark.

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Rosestar's patrol caught +2 snakes, +3 mice, and +1 lizard.

Sootcloud's patrol caught +2 snakes, +1 vole, +1 lizard, and +1 mouse.

Cardinalflight's patrol caught +1 hare, +2 lizards, and +2 snakes.

Kazuto's patrol caught +2 voles, +1 rabbit, and +2 mice.
      xxChestnutcall was in for a surprise when he asked Beetleleap to help part his fur and see what made him so itchy, only to discover he picked up some tick hitchhikers! As soon as the hunting party returned home, he headed to the healer's den to report his embarrassing problem, where he was handed over to the care of some unlucky apprentices. | Requires one moon of rest.

Mothgoose's patrol caught +3 lizards, +1 snake, and +2 voles.

Fenneleye's patrol caught +3 hares, +1 squirrel, +1 snake, and +2 mice.
      xxWildwind found the constant falling snow flurries made it all the more cumbersome to move around. The color point molly hissed in agitation after she accidentally ran straight into a bush, feeling her flanks get prickled by the exposed thorns. | Requires x1 raspberry leaves and one moon of rest.

Dapperbird's patrol was unable to catch anything...

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Milo's patrol were forced to turn back early after one of their own became injured.
      xxIvyspot was ambushed by a starving rogue, yowling in fury as she met her opponent with claws unsheathed and temper flaring. She sent the other cat running, but grumbled under her breath as she finally acknowledged her stinging wounds. | Requires x1 lavender, x1 oak leaves and one moon of rest.

Iolantha and Featherdusk's patrols were barely out of camp before Dapperbird summoned them back out of worry, refusing to listen to the patrol leaders' reassurances that they'd be fine during a snow fall. As the three cats bickered back and forth, all of Iolantha and Featherdusk's to-be patrolmates quietly excused themselves to take on other camp duties, knowing this was a battle neither of them would win.

Sparrowstripe's patrol decided to venture close by where they scented the fox last moon, slightly on edge as they braced themselves for a possible battle. Luckily for them, however, the fox seems to have moved on.

─── ⊰ FAMILY RESULTS
      Adiran discovered that he's expecting kits! His litter is due in two moons.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      One apprentice passed his final assessment this moon! HazelClan's warriors welcome Alfred among their ranks.

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Toadstoolpaw, Snowpaw, and Pikepaw learned hiding!
      xxPikepaw came down with whitecough just a few days after his successful training session. | Requires x1 tansy and one moon of rest.
      xxMarshpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Lilypaw, Fallowpaw, Hootpaw, Morelpaw, Emberpaw, and Downpaw learned fighting!
      xxFallowpaw, exhausted after a fruitful fighting session, asked his mentor if they could go find a place to drink together. Chuckling, Fadedgaze playfully cuffed the brown tom's ear and remarked that he was practically a young adult already, and that he didn't need her sticking around him day and night anymore. Smiling at his mentor's kindness, he thanked the warrior molly and trotted off to find the nearest water source. However, finding a puddle that hadn't yet froze over proved to be difficult, and Fallowpaw felt his tail twitching in agitation the longer it took to find one.

He decided to just turn back to the training grounds, unaware of a snare trap blended in with the dead underbrush as his tail continued swaying - until a lightning-hot pain shot through the young tom and he released a painful screech that turned his voice hoarse. He thrashed in confusion, struggling to free himself but blind of the irreversible damage he was doing to his tail tip in the process. Fadedgaze and several other mentors charged through the white forest as they made it to Fallowpaw. His mentor attempted to calm him while the others worked to dig up the stake and loosen the trap, the tom crying into his mentor's fur until he fell unconscious.

Fallowpaw later awoke with a groan, safely transferred to the healer's den, with a dull numbness felt throughout his body that was no doubt a healer's work - if the bitter taste of herbs on his tongue were anything to go by. A shadow loomed over him, and his yellow eyes flitted to look up at Owlpaw, who shifted on his feet nervously. The tabby swallowed thickly, maw opening stammer some frightening news: the tip of Fallowpaw's tail had to be amputated. | Requires x2 moss, x1 raspberry leaves, and three moons of rest. He also lost his tail tip, but that change will not be reflected until he receives his adult lineart.

Amanitapaw learned swimming!
      xxAntpaw failed this moon's attempt, yelping for help just before he was pulled under the icy water after accidentally leaping into a river that wasn't meant for swimming practice. His limbs seized due to the freezing cold, and the apprenticed dreadfully feared this was the end until he heard a muffled splash and felt teeth firmly clamp themselves onto his scruff. With powerful strokes, Antpaw's rescuer brought them back to the surface and onto the riverbank, Cardinalflight helping her apprentice expel the water from his lungs. Her quick rescue saved his life, but unfortunately his time in the cold resulted in Antpaw developing greencough. | Requires x1 hawkweed, x1 tansy, and two moons of rest.

─── ⊰ MOD NOTES
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CHAOSCLANKazin █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Typhoonsting's patrol caught +1 rat, +1 shrew, and +1 mouse.

Rainspark's patrol caught +1 frog, +1 stoat, +1 minnow, and +1 mouse.

Fireflicker's patrol caught +1 pigeon, +1 snake, +1 jay, +1 shrew, and +1 minnow.

Redfox's patrol were unable to catch anything...

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Quartzstar's patrol watches uncomfortably as the fox succumbs to the poisoned trout - the supple fish flesh proved to be a tempting feasting opportunity during leaf-bare. When the beast does one final spasm, and Quartzstar knows its dead, he orders for his cats to bury a shallow grave so they can bury it.

Wrenwhistle's patrol turned back early after one of their own became sick.
      xxFrostpuddle, bothered about the fox their patrol scented last moon and for the cats sent to dealt with it, developed whitecough out of stress. | Requires x1 honey and one moon of rest.

Bramblingcall's patrol turned back early after one of their own became injured.
      xxRaccoonpelt's heavy shivers worried everyone as they huddled together for shelter, caught in a strong storm as gusts of snow and ice slashed their invisible claws through their pelts. As the storm subsided, the hunter moaned in pain, claiming he couldn't feel one of his hind feet. Bramblingcall's heart sank when she quickly recognized a frostbite injury and quickly ordered for everyone to help Raccoonpelt home. Unfortunately, the healers deemed that the foot was too badly damaged to be saved. | Requires two moons of rest. Raccoonpelt also had his right hind foot amputated.

Tempestsplash's patrol was uneventful.

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Bananadance gathered +1 alder bark and +1 poppy seeds.
      xxWinterglow added +1 wintergreen.
      xxPinebreeze added +1 alder bark.
      xxRipplepaw added +1 mouse bile.

─── ⊰ FAMILY RESULTS
      Fireflicker and Walnutshell's second attempt to start a family wasn't successful, but they can try again at any time.

Skyfrost and Dragonbreath's first attempt to start a family wasn't successful, but they can try again at any time.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Cobwebpaw, Raspberrypaw, Kangaroopaw, Eucalyptuspaw, Jacarandapaw, Koapaw, and Centipedepaw learned hunting!
      xxLorispaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon. She feels a little self-conscious being the only apprentice who hasn't gotten the hang of hunting yet, but her mentor assures her that everyone moves at their own pace.

Crabpaw, Tarantulapaw, and Zebrapaw learned tracking!
      xxRobinpaw failed this moon's attempt, too distracted by a stubborn toothache to focus. | Requires one moon of rest.
      xxLynxpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Basilpaw and Juniperpaw learned fighting! Basilpaw's excitement at finally passing the lesson was infectious as he and Juniperpaw played tag with each other, tails puffed up in glee as they bounced around.

Applepaw, Nimbuspaw, and Pebblepaw learned stealth!
      xxMistypaw failed this moon's attempt, accidentally choosing a hiding spot far from her mentor's chosen location. A snowstorm rolled in, making any attempts to track the missing apprentice useless, and the poor white she-cat was left fighting for survival as the vile cold wreaked havoc on her small body. When she was finally found hours later with a party made up of scouts and Pinebreeze, the healer quickly snapped that they needed to get her warm, as she had become frostbitten. | Requires two moons of rest.
      xxGalaxypaw failed this moon's attempt yet again, but can try again next moon.

Petalpaw and Moonpaw learned climbing!
      xxTimberpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

Ripplepaw learned basic illness!
      xxRobinpaw got a too curious about one of the illness-treating herbs, giving one large leaf a nibble. Pinebreeze rolled his eyes in amusement as the young tom confessed that he came down with a stomachache, and the healer ordered his apprentice to rest. | Requires one moon of rest.

─── ⊰ MOD NOTES
      a small heads up, but none of the kits who got apprenticed this moon are listed in your 'mentors' section, and the deceased havent been removed from your allegiances yet
Last edited by deimido on Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters - 13

Postby Corinnander » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:02 am

Credit

Action Queue
Hunting: White Pine, Dripping Figure, and Narrow Ribs promise to bring back something hearty for Soot Eater and his mate as they head towards the heart of their largest prey's hunting grounds. Will they succeed at such a dangerous task?
Bordering: Soot Eater, only at Mountain Fog's request, spends time outside of the Sanctum on his more typical duties of bordering. He brings X1 Stick with him.
Guarding: All three Draughts are pointedly at their posts as THE MIRE skulks around the Sanctum, something no one's seen before. Something's wrong.
Foraging: Snow Fever stays with Mountain Fog and monitors her close as she approaches her due date.
Training: None.
Communing: Mountain Fog feels as though she's brought a wrath upon herself somehow. Whenever she manages to find time alone, she grovels for forgiveness.
Soot Eater and Mountain Fog are in a romantic relationship. - - - Mountain Fog is due for kits with Soot Eater in 1 Summer. - - -
Oak Spine shows his children around the Sanctum to give Star Fall a short break from their antics. He gleams with pride as he introduces them to Ghost Spider as he heads to bed.
Star Fall and Oak Spine are in a toxic romantic relationship.
Gathering: Heavy scented air lingers around the territory. It prickles the nose like ice.

THE MIRE says... "Denounce luck."

▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓

THE UTMOST RULES
I. TO JOIN THE SANCTUM IS TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE MIRE.
II. TO HARM THE MIRE IS TO SIN.
III. YOUR LIFE IS THREADED WITH YOUR MOREMATES, TO COMMIT A CRIME IS TO ACCEPT AN EQUIVALENT FATE.
IV. EAT HEARTILY, JOYOUSLY, AND VICIOUSLY.
V. NEVER TRUST THE WIND.
VI. ALWAYS TRUST THE WICK.

Devouring Mouth: Soot Eater ☉ m ☉ 114 moons
careful - pensive - faithful

Temper: Snow Fever ☉ f ☉ 125 moons
Lichens - Roots - Skepticism - Application
sour - sharp tongue - loyal...

Birch Eyes ☉ f ☉ 3 moons
observant
Bound Bird ☉ f ☉ 3 moons
picky

Draught: White Pine ☉ ftm ☉ 59 moons
Snow Hunting - Town Hunting - Lake Hunting - Predator Hunting
realistic - organized - begrudging
Council Draught: Star Fall ☉ f ☉ 36 moons
clever - loving - sure-of-herself
Draught: Narrow Ribs ☉ f ☉ 18 moons
noble - rejected - graceful
Draught: Dripping Figure ☉ f ☉ 41 moons
prickly - ignorant - sly

Day Deacon: Rusty Face ☉ m ☉ 30 moons
Divination - Combat - Hymns - Lucid Dreaming
cheerful - strong memory - fluid
Night Deacon: Oak Spine ☉ m ☉ 38 moons
insecure - quick-to-bite - loyal
Day Deacon: Ghost Spider ☉ a / amab ☉ 47 moons
lonely - aloof - daydreamer

Dignitary: Mountain Fog ☉ f ☉ 94 moons
Charisma - Foreign Language - Bartering - History
graceful - hardened - observant
HOME

THE DIVINE FOODS
Shrike : x1 serving [0]
White Fox : x1 serving [0]
Small Stray Dog : x2 serving [0]
Black Eagle : x2 serving [1]
Young Wolf : x3 serving [2]
Young Badger : x3 serving [0]
Total Divine Food : 8 servings

Medicine Collection : Marked Here

This clan is on HARD MODE and MEDICINE MODE! As an aside this clan does not do requests!

KIBE : BRIGHT COLOR WARNING
Credit
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sharpie sub replies

Postby selkirks » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

WEATHER !!

LEAFBARE || The days are cold. The nights are long. Snow falls periodically, coating the grass with a frosty sheen of ice. It is perhaps the hardest season, but many agree it to also be the most beautiful. Hungry predators prowl through the forests, greedy enough to attack fiercer opponents for the slightest chance at a measly scrap to eat. The levels of sickness rise to an almost unbearable point, and most agree on one thing. Life is hard.

MODERATOR NOTES !!

Hello! I am chaotic creativity, but many of you know me as sharpie. i am very excited to be your mod, so don't be afraid to message me with any questions or concerns. feel free to pm me on here, or you can reach out to me on discord at chaoticallycreative.

CLANS !!

IMPORTANT LINKS !!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hunting Patrol:
      • White Pine's patrol was able to bring back x1 young badger, narrowly escaping the wrath of its furious mother

Border Patrol:
      • Soot Eater's patrol thankfully goes uneventful

Camp Safety:
      • For now, the camp is safe. It is any cat's guess as to how long that lasts

selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [60]

Postby sharklord » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm

❖❖ font credit ❖❖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❖❖ STATS ❖❖
mod; deimos | pebbles; 122 | request; next post | population; 202 (♂97/♀101/⚧4) | servings; 29
due dates; adiran (2 posts)

STORY
- wip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACTIONS

requestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rosestar makes no request

the feast
▏hazelclan consumes x4 lizards, x4 mice, x4 snakes, x1 vole,
▏ x 1 rabbit, x1 squirrel & x4 hares

healer duties
▏dr ducky, riverdancer & rowancry look for kitting herbs
▏tawnyfeather, draconisflight & owlpaw look for herbs
▏wildwind was treated with x1 raspberry leaves
▏ivyspot was treated with x1 lavender & x1 oak leaves
▏fallowpaw was treated with x2 moss & x1 raspberry leaves
▏antpaw was treated with x1 hawkweed & x1 tansy
▏pikepaw was treated with x1 tansy
▏skyleaf rests (2/3)
▏rubbleblaze rests (1/2)
▏chestnutcall rests (0/1)
▏wildwind rests (0/1)
▏ivyspot rests (0/1)
▏fallowpaw rests (0/3)
▏antpaw rests (0/2)
▏pikepaw rests (0/1)

hunting patrols
▏rosestar, sparrowstripe, shadedstag, tempestblink, crowface, valleynose,
▏shadeheart, cherryberry, fadedgaze, alpinesneak & legendflash hunt
▏dapperbird, daisypetal, whitefox, greythorn, ravencrown, cemanimoon,
▏wispfire, copperspark, kindleglow, coffeefroth & talebeam hunt
▏orvomask, tony, inkcloud, kelpwhisker, marblerush, claywhisker, cloud,
▏meadownose, hyacinthbloom, dayhopper & delilahflick hunt
▏sootcloud, finnegan, softwing, koi, sammy, aoife, honey, peachwhisker,
▏tuxedofrost, pandapounce & marigoldflare hunt
▏cardinalflight, oliveblossom, sunripple, rainwhisper, alderbranch, isidra,
▏snapdragon, rustglaze, melloricall, swallowswirl & jagliontooth hunt
▏kazuto, gingerface, hurricanewind, creamfall, icee, milkweedgaze, finchleaf,
▏springsong, dustythorn, thrushwhisker & leoponpad hunt
▏mothgoose, mintwave, otterdawn, pinenose, frost, newtcloud, swiftwater,
▏foxstride, aspendash, bamboosprout & alfred hunt

border patrols
▏fenneleye, cloudsilk, solarheart, custarddrop, wolfsong, runningpool,
▏chivemouse, lionmane, fernfrog, fayoumifeather & aloespots patrol
▏iolantha, snowsight, dapplesong, nettlefleck, baybee, badgerstomp,
▏bumblesting, batears, myrtlespark, javachip & coralchase patrol
▏milo, stormcloud, okapisun, patchedpelt, spidertuft, fogface, orangeblossom,
▏lunarfur, sycamorenose, swissmiss & silvertuft patrol
▏featherdusk, amberdrop, ribbontwirl, oakripple, loudwater, dolph, steelsweep,
▏cindersnap, willowdrift, guardianwish & hopspatch patrol
new cats & rankups
▏hazelclan welcomes loudwater!
▏alfred passed his assessment!
▏forestkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏stormcloud is his mentor!
▏orchidkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏okapisun is her mentor!
▏wintergreenkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏sunripple is her mentor!
▏wildkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏tempestblink is her mentor!

family affairsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏n/a

assessments
▏toadstoolpaw takes her assessment! her name will be toadstoolslip if she passes.
▏snowpaw takes her assesment! her name will be snowdrift if she passes.

training
▏marshpaw trains in hiding
▏lilypaw trains in hiding
▏hootpaw trains in hiding
▏morelpaw trains in hiding
▏emberpaw trains in hiding
▏downpaw trains in hiding
▏amanitapaw trains in fighting
▏baypaw trains in swimming
▏minnowpaw trains in climbing
▏forestpaw trains in stalking
▏orchidpaw trains in stalking
▏wintergreenpaw trains in stalking
▏wildpaw trains in stalking

other
▏oh!
▏please target cats with a ★ for death rolls
▏please protect cats with a ❂ from death rolls
▏injuries are okay for all

head roster

leaderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rosestar - ♀ | 79m |
▏5 lives left, mate; n/a
deputyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏dapperbird - ♂ | 68 |
▏worried about the future, mate; n/a
guidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏orvomask - ♂ | 85 |
▏with skyleaf, mate; skyleaf
guidexx
▏sootcloud - ♀ | 85 |
▏standing guard, mate; n/a

head healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏dr ducky - ♂ | 98 |
▏the skies are dark, mate; n/a
healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏riverdancer - ♀ | 76 |
▏corncerned, mate; n/a
healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏tawnyfeather - ♂ | 63 |
▏even prouder dad, mate; dustbunny
healerxx
▏draconisflight - ♂ | 56 |
▏quiet, mate; peregrineswoop

healer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
healer's apprenticexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rowancry - ♂ | 34 |
▏begging for answers, mate; batears
healer's apprentice
▏owlgrowl - ♂ | 14 |
▏watching sedgekit

roster

warriorsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏cardinalflight | ♀ | 90 |
▏kazuto | ♂ | 82 |
▏mothgoose | ♀ | 81 |
▏fenneleye | ♂ | 80 |
▏iolantha | ♀ | 80 |
▏milo | ♂ | 80 |
▏featherdusk | ♂ | 79 |
▏sparrowstripe | ♀ | 79 |
▏daisypetal | ♀ | 77 |
▏tony | ♂ | 77 |
▏finnegan | ♂ | 76 |
▏oliveblossom | ♀ | 76 |
▏gingerface | ♂ | 74 |
▏mintwave | ♂ | 73 |
▏*skyleaf | ♀ | 73 |
▏cloudsilk | ♀ | 72 |
▏snowsight | ♀ | 72 |
▏stormcloud | ♂ | 71 |
▏amberdrop | ♀ | 70 |
▏shadedstag | ♂ | 68 |
▏whitefox | ♂ | 67 |
▏inkcloud | ♂ (afab) | 66 |
▏softwing | ♀ | 66 |
▏sunripple| ♂ (afab) | 65 |
▏hurricanewind | ♂ | 63 |
▏otterdawn | ♀ | 63 |
▏solarheart | ♂ | 63 |
▏dapplesong | ♀ | 60 |
▏okapisun | ♀ | 59 |
▏ribbontwirl | ♀ | 58 |
▏tempestblink | ♀ | 58 |
▏greythorn | ♀ | 57 |
▏rubbleblaze | ♂ | 57 |
▏kelpwhisker | ♂ | 56 |
▏koi | ♀ | 56 |
▏rainwhisper | ♂ | 56 |
▏creamfall | ♀ | 55 |
▏pinenose | ♂ | 55 |
▏custarddrop | ♂ | 55 |
▏nettlefleck | ♂ | 55 |
▏patchedpelt | ⚧ | 55 |
▏oakripple | ♀ | 54 |
▏crowface | ♂ | 52 |
▏ravencrown | ♀ | 52 |
▏marblerush | ♀ | 52 |
▏sammy | ♂ | 52 |
▏alderbranch | ♀ | 51 |
▏icee | ♂ | 51 |
▏frost | ♀ | 50 |
▏wolfsong | ♀ | 50 |
▏baybee | ♀ | 49 |
▏spidertuft | ♂ | 49 |
▏loudwater | ♂ | 48 |
▏valleynose | ♂ | 48 |
▏cemanimoon | ⚧ | 47 |
▏claywhisker | ♀ | 47 |
▏aoife | ♀ | 44 |
▏isidra | ♀ | 44 |
▏milkweedgaze | ♀ | 44 |
▏newtcloud | ♀ | 44 |
▏runningpool | ♂ | 44 |
▏badgerstomp | ♂ | 43 |
▏fogface | ♀ | 43 |
▏dolph | ♂ | 42 |
▏ghostseeker | ♂ | 42 |
▏kestrelcall | ♂ | 42 |
▏lightwing | ♀ | 42 |
▏ripplebriar | ♀ | 42 |
▏peachtea | ♀ | 41 |
▏reedstep | ♂ | 42 |
▏alekos | ♂ | 41 |
▏fillia | ♀ | 41 |
▏hesperos | ♂ | 41 |
▏ioannes | ♂ | 41 |
▏pelagia | ♀ | 41 |
▏zachaios | ♂ | 41 |
▏cowrunner | ♂ | 41 |
▏glasstumble | ♀ | 41 |
▏niko | ♂ | 41 |
▏chestnutcall | ♂ | 40 |
▏mallowclaw | ♂ | 40 |
▏maplebounce | ♀ | 40 |
▏shellclaw | ♀ | 40 |
▏memphisblaze | ♂ | 39 |
▏vegas | ♂ | 39 |
▏anemonebreeze | ♀ | 38 |
▏dragonflywhisper | ♂ | 38 |
▏nightspots | ♂ | 38 |
▏bearbreeze | ♀ | 37 |
▏brightdew | ♀ | 37 |
▏duckysplash | ♂ | 37 |
▏gooseberrypie | ♀ | 37 |
▏serpentcrawl | ♂ | 37 |
▏harenose | ♂ | 37 |
▏melody | ♀ | 37 |
▏ciderbloom | ♀ | 36 |
▏huckleberryfoot | ♂ | 36 |
▏beetleleap | ♂ | 36 |
▏wintercry | ♀ | 36 |
▏chance | ♂ | 36 |
▏mistyfur | ♀ | 35 |
▏shadeheart | ♂ | 35 |
▏wispfire | ♂ | 35 |
▏cloud | ♀ | 35 |
▏honey | ♀ (amab) | 35 |
▏snapdragon | ⚧ | 35 |
▏finchleaf | ♂ | 35 |
▏swiftwater | ♀ | 35 |
▏chivemouse | ♂ | 34 |
▏bumblesting |⚧ | 33 |
▏orangeblossom | ♀ | 33 |
▏steelsweep | ♂ | 33 |
▏cherryberry | ♀ | 32 |
▏copperspark | ♂ | 32 |
▏meadownose | ♀ | 32 |
▏peachwhisker | ♀ | 32 |
▏rustglaze | ♂ | 32 |
▏springsong | ♀ | 32 |
▏foxstride | ♂ | 32 |
▏wildwind | ♀ | 32 |
▏lionmane | ♂ | 32 |
▏batears | ♀ | 31 |
▏lunarfur | ♂ | 31 |
▏cindersnap | ♀ | 31 |
▏fadedgaze | ♀ | 31 |
▏kindleglow | ♀ | 31 |
▏hyacinthbloom | ♂ | 31 |
▏tuxedofrost | ♀ | 30 |
▏melloricall | ♀ | 30 |
▏dustythorn | ♂ | 28 |
▏aspendash | ♂ | 24 |
▏fernfrog | ♀ | 24 |
▏ivyspot | ♀ | 24 |
▏myrtlespark | ♀ | 24 |
▏sycamorenose | ♂ | 24 |
▏willowdrift | ♀ | 24 |
▏alpinesneak | ♀ | 23 |
▏coffeefroth | ♀ | 23 |
▏dayhopper | ♂ | 23 |
▏pandapounce | ♀ | 23 |
▏swallowswirl | ♀ | 23 |
▏thrushwhisker | ♂ | 23 |
▏bamboosprout | ♀ | 21 |
▏fayoumifeather | ♂ | 21 |
▏javachip | ♂ | 21 |
▏swissmiss | ♂ | 21 |
▏guardianwish | ♂ | 20 |
▏legendflash | ♂ | 20 |
▏talebeam | ♀ | 20 |
▏delilahflick | ♀ | 18 |
▏marigoldflare | ♂ | 18 |
▏jagliontooth | ♂ | 18 |
▏leoponpad | ♀ | 18 |
▏alfred | ♂ | 15 |
▏aloespots | ♀ | 15 |
▏coralchase | ♂ | 15 |
▏silvertuft | ♀ | 15 |
▏hopspatch | ♂ | 14 |

apprenticesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏toadstoolpaw | ♀ | 20 |
▏lilypaw | ♀ | 15 |
▏fallowpaw | ♂ | 14 |
▏marshpaw | ♀ | 14 |
▏hootpaw | ♂ | 13 |
▏baypaw | ♂ | 12 |
▏snowpaw | ♀ | 12 |
▏amanitapaw | ♀ | 11 |
▏morelpaw | ♂ | 11 |
▏antpaw | ♂ | 11 |
▏pikepaw | ♂ | 11 |
▏emberpaw | ♀ | 11 |
▏downpaw | ♀ | 10 |
▏minnowpaw | ♀ | 10 |
▏forestpaw | ♂ | 6 |
▏orchidpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏wintergreenpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏wildpaw | ♀ | 6 |

nursery
▏adiran | ♂ | 78 |
▏tulipbow | ♀ | 63 |
▏cloverfall | ♀ | 49 |
▏cottonbreeze | ♀ | 39 |

kits
▏lightningkit | ♂ | 5 |
▏campionkit | ♀ | 5 |
▏laurelkit | ♀ | 5 |
▏sedgekit | ♀ | 5 |
▏chillkit | ♀ | 5 |
▏silentkit | ♀ | 5 |
▏jaggedkit | ♀ | 5 |
▏midnightkit | ♂ | 5 |
▏saberkit | ♂ | 5 |

elders
▏rudi | ♂ | 171 |
▏bellstripe | ♀ | 165 |
▏rubblesting | ♂ | 135 |

mateships
▏orvomask + skyleaf
▏milo + sparrowstripe
▏iolantha + featherdusk + adiran
▏oliveblossom + mintwave
▏gingerface + cloudsilk
▏stormcloud + amberdrop
▏shadedstag + softwing
▏kelpwhisker + ravencrown
▏pinenose + cloverfall
▏spidertuft + isidra
▏cemanimoon + claywhisker
▏dolph + niko
▏ghostseeker + wintercry
▏vegas + cottonbreeze
▏rowancry + batears
▏bumblesting + cherryberry + wildwind
▏steelsweep + orangeblossom
▏foxstride + hyacinthbloom

apprenticeshipsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏tawnyfeather | owlpaw | completed
▏whitefox | toadstoolpaw completed
▏sootcloud | snowpaw completed
▏melody | pikepaw completed
▏kindleglow | marshpaw | 4
hiding
▏peachwhisker | lilypaw | 4
hiding
▏inkcloud | hootpaw | 4
hiding
▏ciderbloom | morelpaw | 4
hiding
▏batears | emberpaw | 4
hiding
▏kazuto | downpaw | 4
hiding
▏fadedgaze | fallowpaw | 4
hiding
▏huckleberryfoot | amanitapaw | 3
fighting, hiding
▏ribbontwirl | baypaw | 2
swimming, fighting, hiding
▏cardinalflight | antpaw | 2
▏milo | minnowpaw | 1
climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
▏stormcloud | forestpaw | 0
stalking, climbing, swimming, fighting, hiding
▏okapisun | orchidpaw | 0
▏sunripple | wintergreenpaw | 0
▏tempestblink | wildpaw | 0
▏name | name | 0
prey storage
▏lizards | x10 | 1 servings (10 servings)
▏mice | x11 | 1 servings (11 servings)
▏snakes | x11 | 1 servings (11 servings)
▏vole | x11 | 1 servings (11 servings)
▏ermines | x3 | 2 servings (6 servings)
▏rabbit | x3 | 2 servings (6 servings)
▏small fish | x3 | 2 servings (6 servings)
▏squirrels | x3 | 2 servings (6 servings)
▏big fish | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏birds | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏deer scraps | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏hare | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)

herb storage
▏x02 alder bark - x02 beech - x01 bindweed
▏x00 blackberry leaves - x03 borage - x04 bright eye
▏x00 broom - x00 burdock root - x00 burnet
▏x01 catchweed - x10 catmint - x00 celandine
▏x00 chamomile - x01 chervil - x00 chickweed
▏x00 cobnuts - x00 cobwebs - x00 coltsfoot
▏x00 comfrey root - x02 daisy leaves - x00 dandelion
▏x00 dock leaves - x00 elder leaves - x04 fennel
▏x00 feverfew - x01 goatweed - x00 goldenrod
▏x03 hawkweed - x00 heather nectar - x01 honey
▏x00 horsetail - x01 ivy leaves - x00 juniper berries
▏x00 lamb's ear - x01 laurel leaves - x00 lavender
▏x00 lovage - x00 lungwort - x00 mallow leaves
▏x00 marigold - x03 mint - x02 moss
▏x01 mouse-bile - x00 oak leaves - x00 parsley
▏x00 poppy seeds - x03 ragwort leaves - x00 ragweed
▏x00 raspberry leaves - x00 rosemary - x01 rush
▏x00 sorrel - x02 sticks - x05 stinging nettle
▏x00 sweet-sedge - x02 tansy - x03 thyme
▏x00 tormentil - x01 tree sap - x02 watermint
▏x01 wild garlic - x03 willow bark - x01 willow leaves
▏x03 wintergreen - x00 wood sorrel - x00 yarrow
▏---------
▏x00 deadly nightshade - x01 deathberries
▏x01 foxglove seeds - x01 holly berries
▏x01 meadow saffron - x01 water hemlock
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: REEFCLAN 004

Postby epilogue » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 am

Number of Cats: 006 | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 054 | Mod: Chaotic | Servings: 2 servings

Prey & Herbs wrote:The clan consumes x1 small fish.
The clan consumes no herbs

Actions wrote:Cavernstar requests a warrior from starclan!
Cavernstar, Coralwave, and Patchsky go on a hunting patrol
Shellwing and Gingerflight go on a border patrol
Pebbleflight forages for herbs

Writing wrote:n/a for now

Notes wrote:★ I'd like to switch to lineart please!
★ Please don't kill cats with ☆ near their name as I have writing in mind for them.

Credits wrote:1001fonts

Leader:
          ☆ Cavernstar | 35 moons | male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          ☆ Coralwave | 33 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Pebbleflight | 28 | Gender |

Warriors:
          Shellwing | 26 moons | female |
          Gingerflight | 42 moons | female |
          Patchsky | 23 moons | male |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Honey | x1
    Cobweb | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Songbirds | x1 | 1 servings
    Snake | x1 | 1 servings
    Seagull | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies - 165 ] [ leaf-bare !! ]

Postby deimido » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm

█████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.𝐃𝐄𝐈'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!
for some, the first snows have arrived. for others, it is simply a chill in the air. regardless, all clans
will experience leaf-bare as a harsh and unforgiving season. queens and kits are more likely to die
during birth, prey will flee from patrols, and loners are less likely to stray from their warm city
homes. in addition, predators and sicknesses abound, waiting for the chance to pick off the weak.
all in all, it is best for a clan to be at full strength during this time. - Simonpet

echoclan, hazeclan, seaclan, shenthais, hazelclan, chaosclan, caveclan, sun spire outlaws, highgarden
earthfall

last replies linked - 4.22.24

main page - cac store - fanclub - roleplay thread

xxxx
HAZELCLANsharklord █████████████████████████

─── ⊰ GATHERING RESULTS
      Dr. Ducky gathered +2 burnet.
      xxRiverdancer added +1 honey.
      xxRowancry added +1 chervil.
      xxTawnyfeather added +1 chervil.
      xxDraconisflight added +1 chervil.
      xxOwlpaw added +1 deathberries.

─── ⊰ HUNTING RESULTS
      Rosestar's patrol caught and gathered +1 hare, +1 deer scraps, +1 vole, and +1 lizard.

Dapperbird's patrol caught +1 ermine, +1 mouse, +1 rabbit, +1 vole, and +1 lizard.
      xxGreythorn found that she couldn't hunt adequately due to tooth ache, and was ordered to return home. | Requires one moon of rest.

Orvomask's patrol caught and gathered +1 ermine, +1 deer scraps, +1 squirrel, +1 lizard, and +1 vole.

Sootcloud's patrol caught +1 small fish, +1 snake, +1 hare, +1 lizard, and +1 vole.
      xxMarigoldflare stepped on a sharp rock hidden by snow and was ordered to return home as he quickly developed a limp due to the injury. | Requires one moon of rest.
      xxSammy slipped and tumbled into a body of water, he was quickly retrieved, but his thick coat made it difficult to dry properly and he developed a chill. | Requires x1 thyme and one moon of rest.

Cardinalflight's patrol caught +1 ermine, 1 snake, +1 vole, and +1 mouse.

Kazuto's patrol caught +1 small fish, +1 big fish, +1 mouse, and +1 lizard.

Mothgoose's patrol caught +1 hare, +1 bird, +1 vole, and +1 mouse.

─── ⊰ BORDER RESULTS
      Fenneleye's patrol recruited an adult cat!
      xx↳ [ pheno: black mackerel longhair with minimal white and blue eyes. | geno: ll / Bb / Xo- / DD / AA / McMc / Ccs / Wsw / Ojoj ]
      xx↳ [ color: @[kat] | lineart: @Grey_Hoodie ]

Featherdusk's patrol scented a badger in the area! They can either attempt to battle it, poison it using x1 poison stuffed inside x1 3 serving sized piece of prey, or hazard leaving it alone.

Iolantha and Milo's patrols were uneventful.

─── ⊰ ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      Both apprentices passed their final assessments this moon! Toadstoolslip and Snowdrift are celebrated by HazelClan.
      xx↳ [ color: @Kazin (toadstool) | lineart: @Grey_Hoodie (toadstool) ]

─── ⊰ TRAINING RESULTS
      Lilypaw, Morelpaw, and Emberpaw learned hiding!
      xxMarshpaw, Hootpaw, and Downpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

No apprentices learned fighting this moon...
      xxAmanitapaw failed this moon's attempt, coming down with a stomach ache she just couldn't ignore. | Requires x1 laurel leaves.

Baypaw learned swimming!

Minnowpaw learned climbing!
      xxMinnowpaw ended her session with a rough fall, dislocating a joint when she couldn't land in a proper position in time. As she lay hunched over in pain, Rowancry - the healer at the scene - muttered an apology before lodging the joint back in place. | Requires x1 willow bark and one moon of rest.

Forestpaw, Wintergreenpaw, and Wildpaw learned stalking!
      xxOrchidpaw failed this moon's attempt, but can try again next moon.

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [61]

Postby sharklord » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm

❖❖ font credit ❖❖
❖❖ STATS ❖❖
mod; deimos | pebbles; 127 | request; now | population; 203 (♂97/♀101/⚧5) | servings; 29
due dates; adiran (1 posts)

STORY
- wip

ACTIONS

requestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rosestar makes no request

the feast
▏hazelclan consumes x2 lizards, x2 mice, x4 voles, x2 ermines,
▏x1 small fish, x1 big fish, x1 bird, x2 deer scraps & x1 hare

healer duties
▏dr ducky, riverdancer & rowancry look for herbs
▏tawnyfeather, draconisflight & owlpaw look for herbs
▏sammy was treated with x1 thyme
▏amantiapaw was treated with x1 laurel leaves
▏minnowpaw was treated with x1 willow bark
▏fallowpaw rests (1/3)
▏antpaw rests (1/2)
▏sammy rests (0/1)
▏greythorn rests (0/1)
▏marigoldflare rests (0/1)
▏minnowpaw rests (0/1)

hunting patrols
▏rosestar, sparrowstripe, shadedstag, ribbontwirl, oakripple, loudwater, dolph,
▏harenose, honey, peachwhisker, hyacinthbloom, coffeefroth & talebeam hunt
▏dapperbird, daisypetal, whitefox, tempestblink, crowface, valleynose, ghostseeker,
▏melody, snapdragon, rustglaze, tuxedofrost, dayhopper & toadstoolslip hunt
▏orvomask, tony, inkcloud, rubbleblaze, ravencrown, cemanimoon, kestrelcall,
▏ciderbloom, finchleaf, springsong, melloricall, pandapounce & delilahflick hunt
▏sootcloud, finnegan, softwing, kelpwhisker, marblerush, claywhisker, lightwing,
▏huckleberryfoot, swiftwater, foxstride, dustythorn, swallowswirl & jagliontooth hunt
▏cardinalflight, oliveblossom, sunripple, koi, alderbranch, aoife, ripplebriar, beetleleap,
▏chivemouse, wildwind, aspendash, thrushwhisker & leoponpad hunt
▏kazuto, gingerface, hurricanewind, rainwhisper, icee, isidra, peachtea, wintercry,
▏bumblesting, lionmane, fernfrog, bamboosprout & alfred hunt
▏mothgoose, mintwave, otterdawn, creamfall, frost, milkweedgaze, reedstep,
▏chance, orangeblossom, batears, ivyspot, fayoumifeather & aloespots hunt

border patrols
▏fenneleye, cloudsilk, tulipbow, pinenose, wolfsong, newtcloud, alekos, mistyfur,
▏steelsweep, lunarfur, myrtlespark, javachip & coralchase patrol
▏iolantha, snowsight, solarheart, custarddrop, baybee, runningpool, fillia, shadeheart,
▏cherryberry, cindersnap, sycamorenose, swissmiss & silvertuft patrol
▏milo, stormcloud, dapplesong, nettlefleck, cloverfall, badgerstomp, hesperos,
▏wispfire, copperspark, fadedgaze, willowdrift, guardianwish & hopspatch patrol
▏featherdusk, amberdrop, okapisun, patchedpelt, spidertuft, fogface, ioannes, cloud,
▏meadownose, kindleglow, alpinesneak, legendflash & snowdrift leave out a poisoned hare
▏using x1 hare & x1 deathberries, making sure to inform their clanmates
new cats & rankups
▏hazelclan welcomes froghop!
▏toadstoolpaw passed her assessment! her new name is toadstoolslip!
▏snowpaw passed her assessment! her new name is snowdrift!
▏lightningkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏runningpool is his mentor!
▏campionkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏melloricall is her mentor!
▏laurelkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏crowface is her mentor!
▏sedgekit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏bearbreeze is her mentor!
▏chillkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏anemonebreeze is her mentor!
▏silentkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏kestrelcall is her mentor!
▏jaggedkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏springsong is her mentor!
▏midnightkit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏mallowclaw is his mentor!
▏sabrekit is old enough to become an apprentice!
▏ravencrown is his mentor!

family affairsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏n/a

assessments
▏lilypaw takes her assessment! her name will be lilybell if she passes.
▏morelpaw takes his assessment! his name will be morelcomb if he passes.
▏pikepaw takes his assessment! his name will be pikefin if he passes.
▏emberpaw takes her assessment! her name will be emberpounce if she passes.

training
▏marshpaw trains in hiding
▏hootpaw trains in hiding
▏downpaw trains in hiding
▏baypaw trains in fighting
▏amanitapaw trains in fighting
▏forestpaw trains in climbing
▏wintergreenpaw trains in climbing
▏wildpaw trains in climbing
▏orchidpaw trains in stalking
▏lightningpaw trains in stalking
▏campionpaw trains in stalking
▏laurelpaw trains in stalking
▏sedgepaw trains in stalking
▏chillpaw trains in stalking
▏silentpaw trains in stalking
▏jaggedpaw trains in stalking
▏midnightpaw trains in stalking
▏saberpaw trains in stalking

other
▏please target cats with a ★ for death rolls
▏please protect cats with a ❂ from death rolls
▏injuries are okay for all

head roster

leaderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rosestar - ♀ | 80m |
▏5 lives left, mate; n/a
deputyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏dapperbird - ♂ | 69 |
▏worried about the future, mate; n/a
guidexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏orvomask - ♂ | 86 |
▏with skyleaf, mate; skyleaf
guidexx
▏sootcloud - ♀ | 86 |
▏standing guard, mate; n/a

head healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏dr ducky - ♂ | 99 |
▏the skies are dark, mate; n/a
healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏riverdancer - ♀ | 77 |
▏corncerned, mate; n/a
healerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏tawnyfeather - ♂ | 64 |
▏even prouder dad, mate; dustbunny
healerxx
▏draconisflight - ♂ | 57 |
▏quiet, mate; peregrineswoop

healer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
healer's apprenticexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏rowancry - ♂ | 35 |
▏begging for answers, mate; batears
healer's apprentice
▏owlgrowl - ♂ | 15 |
▏watching sedgekit

roster

▏cardinalflight | ♀ | 91 |
▏kazuto | ♂ | 83 |
▏mothgoose | ♀ | 82 |
▏fenneleye | ♂ | 81 |
▏iolantha | ♀ | 81 |
▏milo | ♂ | 81 |
▏featherdusk | ♂ | 80 |
▏sparrowstripe | ♀ | 80 |
▏daisypetal | ♀ | 78 |
▏tony | ♂ | 78 |
▏finnegan | ♂ | 77 |
▏oliveblossom | ♀ | 77 |
▏gingerface | ♂ | 75 |
▏mintwave | ♂ | 74 |
▏*skyleaf | ♀ | 74 |
▏cloudsilk | ♀ | 73 |
▏snowsight | ♀ | 73 |
▏stormcloud | ♂ | 72 |
▏amberdrop | ♀ | 71 |
▏shadedstag | ♂ | 69 |
▏whitefox | ♂ | 68 |
▏inkcloud | ♂ (afab) | 67 |
▏softwing | ♀ | 67 |
▏sunripple| ♂ (afab) | 66 |
▏hurricanewind | ♂ | 64 |
▏otterdawn | ♀ | 64 |
▏solarheart | ♂ | 64 |
▏tulipbow | ♀ | 64 |
▏dapplesong | ♀ | 61 |
▏okapisun | ♀ | 60 |
▏ribbontwirl | ♀ | 59 |
▏tempestblink | ♀ | 59 |
▏greythorn | ♀ | 58 |
▏rubbleblaze | ♂ | 58 |
▏kelpwhisker | ♂ | 57 |
▏koi | ♀ | 57 |
▏rainwhisper | ♂ | 57 |
▏creamfall | ♀ | 56 |
▏pinenose | ♂ | 56 |
▏custarddrop | ♂ | 56 |
▏nettlefleck | ♂ | 56 |
▏patchedpelt | ⚧ | 56 |
▏oakripple | ♀ | 55 |
▏crowface | ♂ | 53 |
▏ravencrown | ♀ | 53 |
▏marblerush | ♀ | 53 |
▏sammy | ♂ | 53 |
▏alderbranch | ♀ | 52 |
▏icee | ♂ | 52 |
▏frost | ♀ | 51 |
▏wolfsong | ♀ | 51 |
▏baybee | ♀ | 50 |
▏cloverfall | ♀ | 50 |
▏spidertuft | ♂ | 50 |
▏loudwater | ♂ | 49 |
▏valleynose | ♂ | 49 |
▏cemanimoon | ⚧ | 48 |
▏claywhisker | ♀ | 48 |
▏aoife | ♀ | 45 |
▏isidra | ♀ | 45 |
▏milkweedgaze | ♀ | 45 |
▏newtcloud | ♀ | 45 |
▏runningpool | ♂ | 45 |
▏badgerstomp | ♂ | 44 |
▏fogface | ♀ | 44 |
▏dolph | ♂ | 43 |
▏ghostseeker | ♂ | 43 |
▏kestrelcall | ♂ | 43 |
▏lightwing | ♀ | 43 |
▏ripplebriar | ♀ | 43 |
▏peachtea | ♀ | 43 |
▏reedstep | ♂ | 43 |
▏alekos | ♂ | 42 |
▏fillia | ♀ | 42 |
▏hesperos | ♂ | 42 |
▏ioannes | ♂ | 42 |
▏pelagia | ♀ | 42 |
▏zachaios | ♂ | 42 |
▏cowrunner | ♂ | 42 |
▏glasstumble | ♀ | 42 |
▏niko | ♂ | 42 |
▏chestnutcall | ♂ | 41 |
▏mallowclaw | ♂ | 41 |
▏maplebounce | ♀ | 41 |
▏shellclaw | ♀ | 41 |
▏cottonbreeze | ♀ | 40 |
▏memphisblaze | ♂ | 40 |
▏vegas | ♂ | 40 |
▏anemonebreeze | ♀ | 39 |
▏dragonflywhisper | ♂ | 39 |
▏nightspots | ♂ | 39 |
▏bearbreeze | ♀ | 38 |
▏brightdew | ♀ | 38 |
▏duckysplash | ♂ | 38 |
▏gooseberrypie | ♀ | 38 |
▏serpentcrawl | ♂ | 38 |
▏harenose | ♂ | 38 |
▏melody | ♀ | 38 |
▏ciderbloom | ♀ | 37 |
▏huckleberryfoot | ♂ | 37 |
▏beetleleap | ♂ | 37 |
▏wintercry | ♀ | 37 |
▏chance | ♂ | 37 |
▏mistyfur | ♀ | 36 |
▏shadeheart | ♂ | 36 |
▏wispfire | ♂ | 36 |
▏cloud | ♀ | 36 |
▏honey | ♀ (amab) | 36 |
▏snapdragon | ⚧ | 36 |
▏finchleaf | ♂ | 36 |
▏swiftwater | ♀ | 36 |
▏chivemouse | ♂ | 35 |
▏bumblesting |⚧ | 34 |
▏orangeblossom | ♀ | 34 |
▏steelsweep | ♂ | 34 |
▏cherryberry | ♀ | 33 |
▏copperspark | ♂ | 33 |
▏meadownose | ♀ | 33 |
▏peachwhisker | ♀ | 33 |
▏rustglaze | ♂ | 33 |
▏springsong | ♀ | 33 |
▏foxstride | ♂ | 33 |
▏wildwind | ♀ | 33 |
▏lionmane | ♂ | 33 |
▏batears | ♀ | 32 |
▏lunarfur | ♂ | 32 |
▏cindersnap | ♀ | 32 |
▏fadedgaze | ♀ | 32 |
▏kindleglow | ♀ | 32 |
▏hyacinthbloom | ♂ | 32 |
▏tuxedofrost | ♀ | 31 |
▏melloricall | ♀ | 31 |
▏dustythorn | ♂ | 29 |
▏froghop | ⚧ | 28 |
▏aspendash | ♂ | 25 |
▏fernfrog | ♀ | 25 |
▏ivyspot | ♀ | 25 |
▏myrtlespark | ♀ | 25 |
▏sycamorenose | ♂ | 25 |
▏willowdrift | ♀ | 25 |
▏alpinesneak | ♀ | 24 |
▏coffeefroth | ♀ | 24 |
▏dayhopper | ♂ | 24 |
▏pandapounce | ♀ | 24 |
▏swallowswirl | ♀ | 24 |
▏thrushwhisker | ♂ | 24 |
▏bamboosprout | ♀ | 22 |
▏fayoumifeather | ♂ | 22 |
▏javachip | ♂ | 22 |
▏swissmiss | ♂ | 22 |
▏guardianwish | ♂ | 21 |
▏legendflash | ♂ | 21 |
▏talebeam | ♀ | 21 |
▏toadstoolslip | ♀ | 21 |
▏delilahflick | ♀ | 19 |
▏marigoldflare | ♂ | 19 |
▏jagliontooth | ♂ | 19 |
▏leoponpad | ♀ | 19 |
▏alfred | ♂ | 16 |
▏aloespots | ♀ | 16 |
▏coralchase | ♂ | 16 |
▏silvertuft | ♀ | 16 |
▏hopspatch | ♂ | 15 |
▏snowdrift | ♀ | 13 |

apprenticesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏lilypaw | ♀ | 16 |
▏fallowpaw | ♂ | 15 |
▏marshpaw | ♀ | 15 |
▏hootpaw | ♂ | 14 |
▏baypaw | ♂ | 13 |
▏amanitapaw | ♀ | 12 |
▏morelpaw | ♂ | 12 |
▏antpaw | ♂ | 12 |
▏pikepaw | ♂ | 12 |
▏emberpaw | ♀ | 11 |
▏downpaw | ♀ | 11 |
▏minnowpaw | ♀ | 11 |
▏forestpaw | ♂ | 7 |
▏orchidpaw | ♀ | 7 |
▏wintergreenpaw | ♀ | 7 |
▏wildpaw | ♀ | 7 |
▏lightningpaw | ♂ | 6 |
▏campionpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏laurelpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏sedgepaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏chillpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏silentpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏jaggedpaw | ♀ | 6 |
▏midnightpaw | ♂ | 6 |
▏saberpaw | ♂ | 6 |

nursery
▏adiran | ♂ | 79 |

kits
▏name | ♂/♀ | 0 | [url=x]☆[/url]

elders
▏rudi | ♂ | 172 |
▏bellstripe | ♀ | 166 |
▏rubblesting | ♂ | 136 |

mateships
▏orvomask + skyleaf
▏milo + sparrowstripe
▏iolantha + featherdusk + adiran
▏oliveblossom + mintwave
▏gingerface + cloudsilk
▏stormcloud + amberdrop
▏shadedstag + softwing
▏kelpwhisker + ravencrown
▏pinenose + cloverfall
▏spidertuft + isidra
▏cemanimoon + claywhisker
▏dolph + niko
▏ghostseeker + wintercry
▏vegas + cottonbreeze
▏rowancry + batears
▏bumblesting + cherryberry + wildwind
▏steelsweep + orangeblossom
▏foxstride + hyacinthbloom

apprenticeshipsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▏peachwhisker | lilypaw completed
▏ciderbloom | morelpaw completed
▏melody | pikepaw completed
▏batears | emberpaw completed
▏kindleglow | marshpaw | 4
hiding
▏inkcloud | hootpaw | 4
hiding
▏kazuto | downpaw | 4
hiding
▏fadedgaze | fallowpaw | 4
hiding
▏ribbontwirl | baypaw | 3
fighting, hiding
▏huckleberryfoot | amanitapaw | 3
fighting, hiding
▏cardinalflight | antpaw | 2
▏milo | minnowpaw | 2
▏stormcloud | forestpaw | 1
▏sunripple | wintergreenpaw | 1
▏tempestblink | wildpaw | 1
▏okapisun | orchidpaw | 0
▏runningpool | lightningpaw | 0
▏melloricall | campionpaw | 0
▏crowface | laurelpaw | 0
▏bearbreeze | sedgepaw | 0
▏anemonebreeze | chillpaw | 0
▏kestrelcall | silentpaw | 0
▏springsong | jaggedpaw | 0
▏mallowclaw | mignightpaw | 0
▏ravencrown | saberpaw | 0
▏name | name | 0
prey storage
▏lizards | x13 | 1 servings (13 servings)
▏mice | x13 | 1 servings (13 servings)
▏snakes | x13 | 1 servings (13 servings)
▏vole | x13 | 1 servings (13 servings
▏ermines | x4 | 2 servings (8 servings)
▏rabbit | x4 | 2 servings (8 servings)
▏small fish | x4 | 2 servings (8 servings)
▏squirrels | x4 | 2 servings (8 servings)
▏big fish | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏birds | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏deer scraps | x3 | 3 servings (9 servings)
▏hare | x4 | 3 servings (12 servings)

herb storage
▏x02 alder bark - x02 beech - x01 bindweed
▏x00 blackberry leaves - x03 borage - x04 bright eye
▏x00 broom - x00 burdock root - x02 burnet
▏x01 catchweed - x10 catmint - x00 celandine
▏x00 chamomile - x04 chervil - x00 chickweed
▏x00 cobnuts - x00 cobwebs - x00 coltsfoot
▏x00 comfrey root - x02 daisy leaves - x00 dandelion
▏x00 dock leaves - x00 elder leaves - x04 fennel
▏x00 feverfew - x01 goatweed - x00 goldenrod
▏x03 hawkweed - x00 heather nectar - x02 honey
▏x00 horsetail - x01 ivy leaves - x00 juniper berries
▏x00 lamb's ear - x00 laurel leaves - x00 lavender
▏x00 lovage - x00 lungwort - x00 mallow leaves
▏x00 marigold - x03 mint - x02 moss
▏x01 mouse-bile - x00 oak leaves - x00 parsley
▏x00 poppy seeds - x03 ragwort leaves - x00 ragweed
▏x00 raspberry leaves - x00 rosemary - x01 rush
▏x00 sorrel - x02 sticks - x05 stinging nettle
▏x00 sweet-sedge - x02 tansy - x02 thyme
▏x00 tormentil - x01 tree sap - x02 watermint
▏x01 wild garlic - x02 willow bark - x01 willow leaves
▏x03 wintergreen - x00 wood sorrel - x00 yarrow
▏---------
▏x00 deadly nightshade - x01 deathberries
▏x01 foxglove seeds - x01 holly berries
▏x01 meadow saffron - x01 water hemlock
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━━chessclan 073❞

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am

toms: 072
mollies: 076
other: 008
total: 156

servings: 024
pebbles: 430

request: this

moderator: kazin-mars
previous: post
previous: reply

patrols: 009
cats per patrol: 011

bishops: 004
knights: 118
squires: 017
perma-queens: 003
pawns: 003
masters: 002

archive: discord

font: credit

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hunting patrol #1:
1. mésangedapple
2. prunepelt
3. pecanshadow
4. lannister
5. frisée
6. alex
7. alpinechuff
8. weaselfall
9. bourrasquesting
10. spirit
11. hérissonnespine

hunting patrol #2:
1. conifèrescreech
2. foalkick
3. brookmumble
4. cellosong
5. ocarinatune
6. moccasincoil
7. hazelburn
8. flûtesong
9. cleopatrashine
10. skink
11. crescentharmony

hunting patrol #3:
1. flybuzz
2. cloverstep
3. tempêtebringer
4. wolfchill
5. pluvierpetal
6. rootfrost
7. glockenspielbell
8. skunkspark
9. blackberrychime
10. bristlespots
11. fuzzribbon
hunting patrol #4:
1. peregrinewink
2. guêpestorm
3. carrotcrawl
4. brûlersoot
5. ram
6. candledrip
7. violashriek
8. dauphinchatter
9. freuxfreckle
10. sweethen
11. oursfang

hunting patrol #5:
1. piperhowl
2. lambjump
3. rivièragurgle
4. mintfern
5. baiestain
6. taureauwhisper
7. newt
8. sootpelt
9. suiecloud
10. ramurefrost
11. coffeabreeze

hunting patrol #6:
1. juncoflight
2. tourbillonpelt
3. rose
4. pommegaze
5. coyotegrin
6. bearflurry
7. violincry
8. calendulasong
9. twigsnap
10. astersprinkle
11. lakemouse
hunting patrol #7:
1. smogrumble
2. girasolfade
3. tritonsnap
4. délugestomp
5. igneousfrost
6. marimbastrike
7. béliercurl
8. calfbray
9. aloèsdance
10. seismicwhisper
11. pondripple

hunting patrol #8:
1. laika
2. fraisestem
3. bergeronettebud
4. lapinhop
5. wisprunner
6. papillonshimmer
7. ginkgopetal
8. acornpatch
9. plumdrop
10. caramelpetal
11. piccolomelody

hunting patrol #9:
1. puddleclaw
2. peppermintmuzzle
3. lynxpebble
4. rougemottle
5. mericibubble
6. twilightpounce
7. flintscowl
8. walnutchin
9. rhineroot
10. lionceauroar
11. noëlmint

foraging patrol #1:
1. nebulaspeckle
2. lindtdream
3. lichenmurmur

healing:
1. ram — 1 elder leaf
............. 2. harpstring — 1 horsetail, 1 moon of rest (1/1).............
3. wildpaw — 1 stinging nettle

families:
1. none this moon

training & assessments:
1. balto — assessment
2. blackpaw — assessment
3. sunnypaw — assessment
4. poltergeistpaw — climbing
5. ghoulpaw — climbing
6. lupinepaw — climbing
7. wildpaw — climbing
8. rebelpaw — stealth
9. buffalopaw — stealth
10. berrypaw — stealth
11. ferretpaw — stealth
12. otterpaw — stealth
13. casperpaw — fighting
14. scarletpaw — fighting
15. melonpaw — hunting
16. snailpaw — hunting
17. beetlepaw — hunting

consumption:
7 hares

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

newcomers:
1. none this moon

deaths:
1. none this moon
moonfalls request:
..... none this moon. ....

notes:
1. do not kill underlined cats
........ 2. random mates/kits is on! (list)
3. turning all cat encounters on
prey:
........... mouse. 025 — 001...........
vole. 018 — 001
shrew. 018 — 001
rabbit. 018 — 002
stoat. 018 — 002

small fish. 020 — 002
big fish. 012 — 003
.................. bird. 014 — 003 ..................
hare. 011 — 003 (-7)

king:
richterstar. — tom. — 93 moons.
xxxxx↳ 9 lives remaining.

rook:
butterflyleap. — molly. — 90 moons.

bishops:
nebulaspeckle. — molly. — 49 moons.
lindtdream. — tom. — 39 moons.
lichenmurmur. — molly. — 36 moons.
rootwake. — molly. — 36 moons.

knights:
flûtesong. — tom. — 109 moons.
sweethen. — molly. — 107 moons.
mericibubble. — molly. — 106 moons.
cloverstep. — tom. — 98 moons.
béliercurl. — tom. — 86 moons.
ram. — tom. — 85 moons.
fuzzribbon. — molly. — 85 moons.
tourbillonpelt. — tom. — 84 moons.
juncoflight. — molly. — 84 moons.
lakemouse. — tom. — 83 moons.
twilightpounce. — molly. — 80 moons.
acornpatch. — tom. — 78 moons.
freuxfreckle. — tom. — 75 moons.
twigsnap. — molly. — 72 moons.
flintscowl. — tom. — 69 moons.
noëlmint. — molly. — 68 moons.
peuwobble. — non-binary. — 67 moons.
hérissonnespine. — molly. — 67 moons.
délugestomp. — tom. — 67 moons.
seismicwhisper. — tom. — 66 moons.
taureauwhisper. — tom. — 66 moons.
suiecloud. — tom. — 66 moons.
sootpelt. — tom. — 66 moons.
tempêtebringer. — non-binary. — 65 moons.
baiestain. — molly. — 65 moons.
wisprunner. — molly. — 64 moons.
clove. — molly. — 64 moons.
moccasincoil. — tom. — 63 moons.
mésangedapple. — molly. — 63 moons.
lattetwitch. — non-binary. — 63 moons.
crescentharmony. — non-binary. — 61 moons.
ciguëblizzard. — molly. — 61 moons.
alex. — tom. — 61 moons.
papillonshimmer. — molly. — 60 moons.
carcajousnarl. — tom. — 57 moons.
ramurefrost. — molly. — 57 moons.
newt. — non-binary. — 55 moons.
hazelburn. — tom. — 54 moons.
spirit. — molly. — 54 moons.
sleetsigh. — tom. — 54 moons.
coyotegrin. — tom. — 54 moons.
skink. — non-binary. — 54 moons.
tritonsnap. — tom. — 53 moons.
wolfchill. — molly. — 53 moons.

lionceauroar. — tom. — 52 moons.
blackberrychime. — molly. — 52 moons.
aloèsdance. — molly. — 51 moons.
walnutchin. — molly. — 51 moons.
calendulasong. — tom. — 50 moons.
pluvierpetal. — tom. — 49 moons.
pecanshadow. — molly. — 49 moons.
lapinhop. — tom. — 48 moons.
piperhowl. — molly. — 48 moons.
frisée. — molly. — 46 moons.
oursfang. — tom. — 45 moons.
girasolfade. — tom. — 45 moons.
peregrinewink. — tom. — 45 moons.
coffeabreeze. — molly. — 43 moons.
rose. — non-binary. — 43 moons.
bergeronettebud. — molly. — 42 moons.
piccolomelody. — molly. — 41 moons.
ocarinatune. — molly. — 41 moons.
pianoecho. — tom. — 41 moons.
brûlersoot. — tom. — 41 moons.
charbonash. — tom. — 41 moons.
ghirardelliswirl. — tom. — 41 moons.
caramelpetal. — molly. — 38 moons.
ocelotdash. — tom. — 38 moons.
lynxpebble. — molly. — 38 moons.
fraisestem. — tom. — 38 moons.
prunepelt. — molly. — 38 moons.
pommegaze. — tom. — 38 moons.
arugulaswipe. — tom. — 38 moons.
guêpestorm. — molly. — 36 moons.
bourrasquesting. — tom. — 36 moons.
astersprinkle. — molly. — 36 moons.
conifèrescreech. — tom. — 36 moons.
roewhisker. — tom. — 35 moons.
rougemottle. — molly. — 34 moons.
bristlespots. — molly. — 34 moons.
weaselfall. — tom. — 34 moons.
dauphinchatter. — tom. — 32 moons.
eelspark. — tom. — 32 moons.
pumaleap. — molly. — 31 moons.
lionbumble. — tom. — 31 moons.
rivièragurgle. — molly. — 31 moons.
igneousfrost. — tom. — 31 moons.
bunnywiggle. — molly. — 31 moons.
peppermintmuzzle. — molly. — 31 moons.
candledrip. — molly. — 29 moons.
plumdrop. — tom. — 29 moons.
rootfrost. — molly. — 29 moons.
tidecrash. — molly. — 29 moons.
carrotcrawl. — tom. — 29 moons.
cellosong. — tom. — 29 moons.
marimbastrike. — molly. — 29 moons.
glockenspielbell. — tom. — 29 moons.
violincry. — molly. — 29 moons.
violashriek. — molly. — 29 moons.
harpstring. — tom. — 29 moons.
cleopatrashine. — molly. — 28 moons.
pondripple. — tom. — 27 moons.

brookmumble. — molly. — 27 moons.
puddleclaw. — molly. — 27 moons.
ashcrumble. — molly. — 27 moons.
smogrumble. — molly. — 27 moons.
bearflurry. — molly. — 27 moons.
ginkgopetal. — molly. — 26 moons.
bingostripes. — tom. — 26 moons.
mintfern. — tom. — 25 moons.
lambjump. — tom. — 24 moons.
calfbray. — molly. — 24 moons.
foalkick. — molly. — 24 moons.
rhineroot. — molly. — 23 moons.
flybuzz. — tom. — 23 moons.
alpinechuff. — tom. — 23 moons.
skunkspark. — tom. — 18 moons.
wishbone. — molly. — 16 moons.
laika. — molly. — 16 moons.
greyjoy. — molly. — 15 moons.
lannister. — tom. — 15 moons.
jorah. — tom. — 15 moons.
cardamomsniff. — non-binary. — 15 moons.
cordieritesky. — molly. — 15 moons.
paramorestorm. — molly. — 12 moons.
moonthistle. — tom. — 11 moons...

squires:
balto. — tom. — 16 moons.
blackpaw. — molly. — 12 moons.
poltergeistpaw. — tom. — 12 moons.
ghoulpaw. — molly. — 12 moons.
casperpaw. — tom. — 12 moons.
lupinepaw. — tom. — 11 moons.
sunnypaw. — molly. — 11 moons.
rebelpaw. — molly. — 09 moons.
scarletpaw. — molly. — 09 moons.
buffalopaw. — tom. — 09 moons.
wildpaw. — molly. — 09 moons.
berrypaw. — tom. — 08 moons.
melonpaw. — tom. — 08 moons.
ferretpaw. — molly. — 08 moons.
otterpaw. — tom. — 08 moons.
snailpaw. — tom. — 06 moons.
beetlepaw. — tom. — 06 moons.

caretakers:
hamsterblaze. — molly. — 90 moons.
caribounose. — tom. — 71 moons.
faondapple. — molly. — 52 moons.
frosty. — molly. — 44 moons.

pawns:
eftkit. — molly. — 02 moons.

masters:
loonfrost. — molly. — 124 moons.
dapple. — molly. — 108 moons.

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me