Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Storm's Trial Replies

Postby Springtalon » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Summer
Spring gives way and Summer arrives! During the summer seasons, your villagers are more likely to catch prey, and the odds of death during birth drop!

Villages
Carmani Abissi

spasticjazzhands wrote:
sírєns: 10
αnímαls: 5
sєrvíngs: 10.75
surfαcє vísít: later

•••
I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished: finally opening my cages
Total Prizes: horse breeding time
•••

The Abyssi eats one tuna and one kelp (10.75 servings). eleven servings just to make things easier for me

Trevor, Wahi (hippocampus), Koe, Ikehu, and Nahesa (sea dragon) hunt.
Huhū, Piha, and Kanikau, and Nani (hippocampus) gather.
Huki, Gula (fire-lizard), Anaia, and Keleawe (fire-lizard) patrol.
Olakino researches medicine.

Keiki joins as a tester! She tests with Trevor and Ikehu for Hunting.
I open my safe cage and my cautious cage bought at the market! In the safe cage, there is a stallion hippocampus. Both will join next post.

(( note, koe and piha are going on different patrols than their scouting occupation just an fyi :) ))
(( i would like to request that no other new people join immediately at this time ))
(( injuries are fine, no deaths without consulting me first ;) ))

[ hunt ]
►trevor's patrol caught three mackerel!

[ gather ]
►huhū's patrol gathered together x1 seaweed!
►as piha was picking seaweed, he found a bit that looked different from the rest. not knowing any better due to not being trained in gathering food, he took a bite to see what it tasted like. huhū' saw him, and quickly told him to spit it out, but piha had already eaten it. huhū' told him that what he had just eaten was rotten seaweed. piha has come down with moderate food poisoning. he requires a shaman with at least 6 KP to heal him, OR two posts of rest.

[ border patrol ]
► as the sirens were making their way through the seas, a giant sea otter, eyes alight with madness tore through the water. it attacked the patrol, and managed to injure huki and anaia before they could kill it. the sea otter tore through huki's tail, and bit anaia on her back. both will survive, but huki has been permanently scarred and will be much slower from now on, and anaia requires treatment, as well as a single post of rest.
► as anaia was helping huki back to the camp, the patrol found a young giant sea otter pup. it appears to be the child of the sea otter that attacked the patrol. it also appears to be very, very young, possibly young enough to be trained? will anaia and huki bring it back to the camp?

[ research ]
►olakino has gained 1 KP

[ testing ]
► keiki successfully tested in hunting, managing to catch x1 cod!

[ cages ]
► a stallion hippocampus emerges from the safe cage
► the cautious cage rattles a bit, but finally opens to reveal a fire lizard! it will need to bond with one of your sirens in your next post, otherwise there may be consequences...

[ notes ]
► ack didn't catch that before but thank you - not sure you're thanking me now what with what was rolled but hey
► remember that now there's the scout and border patrols, and the scout has a chance of finding skilled animals ;)
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Arya22 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Cyrrane
Number of People: 42
(19 Females 23 Males)
0-5 (0): 6 | 6-20 (1/2): 9 | 21+ (1): 27
Number of Pets: (1/4) 18
Amount of servings: 36
Next visit with Ancestors: 9th of March

Patrolling with Ulgrik and Jorveid changed up Pantaleon and Jaymes' routine quite a lot. Jaymes, having previously opened up to Pantaleon, at least partly, was now as closed up as before. Jorveid and Pantaleon were doing most of the talking, and the latter was delighted in having found a perfect chatting partner for patrols. Ulgrik hung around the edges, doing most of the work by sending Iméra out scouting a little ahead, and training the younger pups. Jaymes sometimes gave him a few tips, finding that being with Ulgrik and the dogs was better than getting his ears blabbered off by the other two. Sometimes, Jaymes found it hard to believe that he was Panto's junior by 10 years. In early afternoon, after having taken a quick lunch break, the four scouts had barely walked on when, near the edge of Cyrrane territory, they saw some unnatural colors and shapes in between the trees. Purple and white, very square and round shapes.. They came closer, Panto and Jorveid finally stopping to talk, to inspect it. It was a cart of very fine make, the purple having been velvet seats, and the outside was colored in a pure white color- too clean to have been here for long. As the four of them examined the cart, there was rustling in the bushes all around- a single bark from Orchid made them all whirl around. Four people had come out from behind the surrounding trees and were ambushing them.

"Good girl." Jaymes murmured to the young dog as she puffed up her fur as much as possible, growling at the people around them. The other two dogs were doing the same, with Iméra looking the most intimidating. Ulgrik, a generally very observant person, cursed to himself under his breath. How could he have been so careless? His eyes traveled to the four people surrounding them. The person right in front of him was not very tall, and looked young. He- or was it she? Ulgrik couldn't quite tell- had tan skin and a vicious-looking ferret was on their shoulder. To their left was a lot less threatening person, a pale-skinned, well-dressed woman, even shorter than the first person. She had delicate features and her blond hair was neatly tied back to show her slightly pointed ears. A hobbit, perhaps? In any case, she wasn't worrying Ulgrik. No, the two who really worried Ulgrik were on his left and slightly behind him. One had the same tan skin as the first person, and was holding a heavy-looking broadsword in his hand. He wielded it easily, his strong muscles showing: he was obviously a practiced fighter. His face was set in hard lines. The last one must be the leader. His light green eyes contrasted sharply with his ebony skin, and he held a long and thin sword in his hand- it looked swift and deadly. His face was full of cunning, and yet he had a small smile at his lips. Ulgrik shuddered. He had to keep his son away from that man.

"Hey, guys? There's no need to fight you know, I'm sure we can sort this out." the clear and friendly voice rang out in the near silence. All eyes turned to the short hobbit, just casually walking towards the dark-skinned man. Everyone seemed taken aback, including Panto's fellow Cyrranians. Ulgrik was fastest to recover. "Pantaleon is right, there really is no need to fight. We only wanted to check if anyone needed help, when we saw the cart.." he looked around everyone. The broad-shouldered warrior and mysterious person had no reaction. The dangerous-looking man looked over at the young hobbit woman. "What say you, Lady Song?" his voice was rich and loud- a knowledgeable talker. The so-called Lady Song looked over the group of scouts, and nodded once. "Tell us where you are from." she ordered. Ulgrik mused that she must be wealthy- only wealthy people had such a way of talking. "We live in Cyrrane, a village not too far from here. This is the edge of our territory." he explained. "We are scouts, and were simply patrolling when we saw the cart." the woman looked satisfied. Before she could say anything, the dark-skinned man talked again.

"I suppose it's fair to introduce ourselves as well. My name is Virion, and me and my friends here, Aakash and Alban," he indicated the other warrior and the person with the ferret, "are warriors, and we were contracted by Lady Song to accompany her on a long hunting trip. Our cart sadly broke down, and we don't have anywhere to go." to Ulgrik's surprise, Jaymes spoke up. "Contracted, you say?" Virion looked at Jaymes, eyes darkening for a second. "Yes, contracted. It was made official, wasn't it, Lady Song?" and the woman nodded quickly, although shot a strange look at Virion. To Jaymes, it showed that she wasn't sure of the dark man's intentions. Pantaleon spoke next. "Well, you know, you can all come and stay in Cyrrane for a while! We always love having people who can help out with the hunting and patrolling. We've still got a few empty houses too." Ulgrik shot the hobbit a quick look. Had he really not gathered the fact that these were dangerous people? It seemed not. Virion nodded at Pantaleon. "That does sound wonderful, young sir." he smiled, but Jaymes couldn't help noticing it never reached his eyes. "Lady Song?" Virion looked over at her. The woman nodded at Panto, ignoring Virion. "Thank you very much. You can call me Peony."

And so the now much bigger group walked on in direction of the village. The atmosphere was tense: Ulgrik always made sure to stay between Virion and his son, and Jaymes was deep in his thoughts. Not for one second did he believe these were simple hired warriors. It wasn't the first time he was in contact with the 'bad crowds' and the three warriors just screamed 'danger' at him. Simply the use of the words 'contracted' were much of a clue. It was commonplace amongst those type of people to call their ghastly errands 'contracts'. What was perhaps equally as worrying was what such a vulnerable and wealthy person such as Peony Song was doing out here with them.

~~

Laedrya had gone to talk with Xzavier about the plants a little earlier, and while coming back, she saw that there was a large group of people who had arrived. She recognized Pantaleon, Ulgrik, Jaymes and Jorveid, but there were four other people that Laedrya didn't recognize- or at least at first. As the woman came closer, one of the new figures stood out to her. This figure was tall, dark-skinned, with brown hair.. And on that hair, a delicate crown of thorns was placed.
When she finally made out his face, Laedrya felt her blood freeze in her veins. Her fists clenched and she stepped towards the group, eyes fixed on the man. As if he knew someone was coming, the man turned around. When his green eyes first set on Laedrya, a mixture of emotions flashed across his face. First was satisfaction, then anger and bitterness, and at last something else softened that anger.

"Laedrya, it's wonderful to see you here! I hadn't expected to see you." his voice might seem casual, but to Laedrya, it sounded soft-she knew him too well to not notice his different tone. "Virion." Laedrya's voice shook slightly, though whether it was anger or shock, no-one could tell. "I'm also surprised to see you here." Virion smiled. "Oh you know, I was just accompanying Lady Song over here on a hunting trip. Our cart broke down and we decided to come here- I really didn't think I'd find you." "Always so well-spoken, I see." Laedrya mumbled. Her eyes rose again to his crown, and her stomach churned. "Is that really the-" "Yes, yes it is. The other elves, at least, recognized my worth." Laedrya shuddered. This was bad, very bad. "I didn't think they should have." she whispered.

The other people around had been following the exchange with some uneasiness. For the Cyrranians, Laedrya had always been a very gentle and kind person. Seeing her so troubled certainly didn't ease their minds about the newcomers, especially not Virion. Ulgrik watched the elven mother turn on her heels and leave, tense. He would really have to keep an eye on that man... Virion, on his part, watched her leave with a little smile. So he had been right, she really was here. Now to make sure the other one was too.

~~~

It was late afternoon now, and all apprentices had been let off their duties. Zacchaeus was now back with Gwinaelle and Yameldein, and tried to make the most of it. "So, where are you two from? I used to live in Neomiltis, it's really far from here, but we left because there was a civil war." he told the girls. "It way way too dangerous to stay, and my mum was pregnant so she didn't want to endanger the baby. Actually there were two babies, they're twins." Gwinaelle rolled her eyes very slightly, though only her sister noticed. Zach was too much in his own world. Yameldein was amused by the fact her sister hadn't even bothered to respond. "We used to live in a Dwarf clan. It was pretty normal living." Yameldein shrugged. Just then, a very excited Jorveid arrived. "Hey Zach! Hello Gwin, hi Yam!" Zach couldn't help but roll his eyes slightly. The dwarf twins smiled and waved back at Jorveid. "Hey!" they said in unison. Jorveid's eyes were wide. "Did you know we almost got attacked on patrol with Pantaleon and my dad? Four people came out of the trees around us!" both girls looked surprised, while Zach crossed his arms. This wasn't fair, he had been the one talking with them before this kid arrived!

"Well, you know, I also got attacked once back home." Zacchaeus desperately tried to keep the attention. "And also in the other village we stayed in- I almost died!" he said dramatically. And it seemed to work. Jorveid's eyes widened. "Woah. What happened?" and there, Zach grinned. Now he could talk. "Mum and me had been living in this village full of robots and golems for a while. There were a few other humans too, but they weren't really well liked. And then some of the humans attacked the robots and golems- there was this really big fight. I was stuck at the top of a building and the building was on fire." Zach paused dramatically, took a breath to keep talking, then- "It's mum and I by the way." Gwinaelle put in. Zach shot her a furious look. "Whatever. The building was about to collapse, and I was really gonna die- the fire was coming for me. The only person nearby except for mum was this huge, coal-black golem. It had always been very scary and seemed to hate us. Mum was yelling and being really scared for me, but there was nothing she could do. But when I really thought I was gonna die, the golem just stopped the building from collapsing and helped me get out! The golem was actually nice. It then told mum and m- I to run away, which is what we did. And finally we arrived here." Zach stopped, looking around at his audience (more specifically Yameldein, if he was being honest).

Jorveid's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open, in complete awe of this amazing adventure. Both Gwinaelle and Yameldein looked impressed, but Gwinaelle had a slightly more doubtful look on her face. She hadn't completely been fooled by the story. "It's 'mum and me' this time, Zacchaeus." she added, giving a smug grin. The older teenager rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Doesn't matter." Gwinaelle raised an eyebrow and leaned in close. "It does if you want to go out with my sister." she whispered in his ear before leaving, eyes twinkling. "What? How did you- Why- I just-" Zacchaeus looked after the dwarven girl, completely baffled. Yameldein smiled at Zacchaeus, head tilted. "I don't know what she said and I'm not sure I want to know. But thank you for the story, Zach. It really was fascinating." and she quickly hurried after her sister, hiding the blush on her face. "See you at dinner!" she called without looking back. Zach stood staring after her. "What did Gwinaelle say?" Jorveid asked, looking between Zach and the disappearing girls. "Nothing, kid." Zach said absentmindedly. Were the two sisters really close enough that Gwin could stop him from going out with Yam if she didn't want him to? Zach hoped she had simply been bluffing to confuse and embarrass him- and oh boy, had it worked well.

~~~

The sun was sinking, and dinner time would soon arrive. Hessin had been watching his friend Jorveid talk with the older kids, but didn't really feel like he should intrude. The 14 year old boy looked around, and spotted two young elves sitting on the ground together and talking- well, one was talking excitedly, throwing his hands here and there, while the other one listened, elbows on knees and head on hands. Hessin recognized them to be Rhys and Arun, the two children from that intimidating warrior chief, Zaos. Perhaps he could talk to them? They were approximately his age, and seemed friendly enough.

Hessin thus hurried towards them and plopped down on the ground just a meter away, looking at them curiously. The blond-haired elf, Rhys, smiled as Hessin arrived. "Hey! You're Hessin, right?" the young boy nodded and scooted a little closer. "And you're Rhys, and Arun, right? Your dad is Zaos?" both boys nodded, while Rhys answered. "Yeah, he's the warrior chief! Our mom is a gatherer, but for now she's taking care of Lyra, our little sister." Hessin nodded, seeing who she was. Rhys went on. "What do your parents do? I haven't seen them, only your friend's dad." "Who, Ulgrik?" Rhys nodded. "He's my dad too! Mum is dead. Dad is a scout. Today he and Jorveid found four people on patrol!" Hessin explained. Rhys was about to answer when another voice cut in. "You don't look much like a dwarf, how can Ulgrik be your dad?" Arun had spoken. Rhys looked surprised, but didn't say anything. Hessin shook his head quickly. "Well, I am a dwarf! I've always lived with Jorveid and dad." Arun looked unconvinced. "Are you sure? Have you had any beard growing yet? Also haven't you noticed how tall you are?" Hessin crossed his arms. "My beard is late. And also I'm just a little on the tall side."

Before Arun could voice his skepticism once more, a smaller figure came running up to them. "Arun! Rhys! How was testing today?" Rhys grinned and caught Lyra by the waist, making her sit next to him. Lyra sat cross-legged, arms in front of her with the palms on the ground. She looked excited. Rhys ruffled her hair. "It was fine! I was with Myriam, and she showed me how she takes care of the whole village. She says she does a lot of paperwork, and I also saw how she manages the food and other supplies." Lyra tilted her head. "What's aperwork?" "Paperwork. It's a lot of papers with things written on them, like numbers or permissions or stuff like that. Myriam says it's useless but people seem to feel reassured by it so she keeps filling them in." Rhys explained. Lyra nodded. "So like the paper with my name on it that says mum and dad and my mum and dad?" "Yeah, that sort of stuff."

Lyra then turned to Arun. "What did you do today?" her older brother shifted uncomfortably, not enjoying the attention. "I went mining. It wasn't fun, I don't like the dark." he mumbled, hoping the attention would be off him soon. Lyra had other plans. "Ooh did you find any shiny rocks? Also how was Jorund? He's always weird.." Arun hesitated on how to answer the double question. "I helped find some copper. And I didn't stay with Jorund much, Silas was a lot nicer. He likes the dark more." At this point, Hessin, who had noticed how uncomfortable talking Arun was, came in. "I think Silas is an albino, no? His skin is very pale and his hair too. That means he's very sensitive to light. That's probably why he doesn't like the sun." Hessin looked at Rhys. The blond boy was surprised. "How do you know that?" "I used to read a lot." before any of them could say anything more, a loud call rang out. "Dinner time, children!" it was Aaron, holding the young Talyn in his arms. It had become common that he helped in the kitchen and got the children to eat. "Aaaaarooon, can Hessin eat with uuus?" Lyra pleaded, running to hug his legs. The red-hair grinned and patted her head. "Yes, we've organized that all children eat together, for today at least. Come, we grille rabbit with blueberry sauce, you'll love it." and all four children rushed to the common center area, where tables and chairs had been set up, mouths already watering.

~~~

Much later, as night had already fallen, the young healer Joan was taking a breather, walking down the hill and towards the river. Everyone in Cyrrane was very nice, that certainly wasn't a problem. But there were just so many people... It was nice to be in silence and nature once more. Joan wasn't paying particular attention to where she was going, so she wasn't extraordinarily surprised when she noticed she had arrived on the small beach, near the place she had first been found by Myriam. It had been.. Years ago. Joan thought about the circumstances of her arrival. Out in the forest, she was attacked by a bear. Apparently a mother bear, with cubs, too. What had always been odd to Joan was the fact she knew the forest well, and definitely had been far from bear territory- especially in early summer, when there were cubs. So how had those bears been there?.. Joan walked to the spot she vaguely remembered as the place she had been found at. The current had carried her here after she had jumped into the river, trying to get away from that bear. Joan still bore the long scar from where the bear had caught her before she had jumped.

As she looked over the river edge, Joan could imagine the scene very well. Her, unconscious and bleeding, lying in the sand. Myriam coming and seeing her, then bandaging her wounds and helping her recover. It was crazy how clearly Joan saw the scene. She could really see her own still form in the sand- that was when a flicker of doubt made itself known. That shape in the sand.. That wasn't only her imagination, was it? Heart speeding up a little, Joan hurried towards it. In the light of the small lantern she had brought, Joan saw the face with a gasp. A young boy, just a child, perhaps 6 years old! He was drenched, and unmoving. Joan immediately ran a couple tests, careful not to move him too much should he have anything broken. His heart was still beating, and he was still breathing. However, both of those were way too slow and weak, especially for such a young boy- children usually had faster heartbeats than adults. But as long as there was a heartbeat, there was hope. Joan was at loss of what to do. She knew better than to move an unconscious person, especially one hurt on the head- and this young boy was in fact injured near the head, Joan had seen blood in his hair that certainly didn't come from anywhere else. But Joan couldn't leave him alone either. He needed urgent care and there was only so much she could do out here, in the middle of the night with nothing at hand but very few herbs she carried with her at all time.

As Joan was thinking that, the soft sound of shifting sand made her turn. To her surprise, it was a ginger cat stepping slowly towards her. "Hey Barth," Joan whispered, holding out a hand to him. The tom rubbed his head on her hand affectionately. "I suppose I may as well try that." Joan continued. "Barthelemy, look at me." he did so. "I need you to go see Pantaleon. You know who Pantaleon is, right? He's your best friend. Go to Pantaleon and tell him I need help here. Go see Panto." Joan repeated the words another couple of times to make sure he understood. "Panto, alright? Now go!" and she pointed back towards the village. As if he had understood, Barthelemy turned around and began trotting in the direction of Cyrrane- or at least as fast as he could go at his age. Joan sighed. Now, all she could do was hope, and wait.

~

About half an hour later, Joan had almost given up hope. In that time, she had already made a small fire and had done her best to dry the young boy- being drenched and cold could certainly not help his recovery. From what Joan had managed to see, he was almost unhurt, save for a large wound on his head. That one really did worry Joan, for sometimes, those wounds made it so people never woke up again, simply stayed unconscious, until they finally died of hunger and weakness. Joan had lost one patient to that, when she was a lot younger.. She wasn't prepared to let that happen again. Joan was now sitting on the sand, watching the young boy while sometimes looking up to see if there was any movement from the direction of Cyrrane. The air was cooling rapidly, but Joan had taken off her coat to out on the boy. He needed it more. For a long time, nothing happened, until finally-

"Joooaaaaan!" a voice in the distance. "Where aaaare youuuu?" and there, further down the riverbank, two dots of light bobbed up and down to the rhythm of people jogging. "I'm here!" the healer called, voice almost breaking with relief. It had worked! They were coming! After her call, there were a few relieved calls, and the lights approached her. When they came close enough, Joan recognised Zaos, Myriam and Pantaleon. Panto had been the one calling out to her, while Myriam and Zaos held torches. Smugly on Panto's shoulders sat Barthelemy. Joan smiled. "I'm so glad you came. I was worried I'd be here all night.. This child here needs urgent care." and Joan led them to the unconscious child. All three new arrivals looked shocked when they saw him, and Panto put a hand on his mouth. "Poor kid." Zaos muttered. Joan nodded. "He has an important head wound that I need to treat. I couldn't carry him on my own and had no way of getting him back to Cyrrane- I couldn't leave him alone either. We need to build a stretcher, it's best for transport, and his head needs to be moved as little as possible."

And so they built a stretcher, from nearby large sticks and their own clothes. The way back was slow, with Zaos and Myriam carrying the stretcher while Panto held the torches and Joan made sure the child wasn't moved around too much. When they arrived at the edge of the village, several people came to them, alarmed, and Joan told Laedrya to watch over the child while she ran up to the healers hut to prepare supplies. Ten minutes later, Myriam, Pantaleon and Zaos had gently dropped off the boy at the hut and were about to leave. Joan was busy with the child, cleaning his wound with extreme care, adding herbs to help with pain as well as avoid infection (an infection here would certainly be deadly).

As Joan straightened up at one point, she stumbled back suddenly, her eyes glazed and movements slow. A quick reflex from Myriam made sure she did not fall, but the leader looked worried. "Joan, are you alright?" she asked, eyebrows raised in concern, leading the healer to a chair. Joan leaned her elbow on the table and closed her eyes for a second, taking a deep breath. "Yes.. Temporary weakness. My head spun and I couldn't see for a second.. It's just tiredness." her voice was quiet. Myriam looked over to the boy for a second, but as expected, he hadn't moved. "Joan, you need to go easy on yourself. I know you're very busy, treating everyone's cuts and bruises and healing aches all day. There are more and more people in Cyrrane, you really should think about finding someone to help you."

Joan stood up again, pushing Myriam to the side a little. "I'm fine for now." she said, and went back to finish bandaging the boy's head. "I can still treat everyone, that isn't a problem. I'm just a little tired because it's late and I was stressed out." Myriam didn't give up. "Joan, this is exactly why you need to find a second healer. When there are late nights like this, you need someone to relay you, someone with as much knowledge as you. You know Pantaleon and I will always be here to help if needed, but we don't have the knowledge to do anything if something goes wrong. Everything is on your shoulders, and I certainly know how difficult that is." There was a long pause, during which Joan kept bandaging the child's head silently. When she finally finished, Joan straightened up slowly, a long sigh escaping her lips. "Fine, I'll.. See if anyone seems interested." Myriam smiled. "Thank you. I just don't want you to have a burnout. You should know yourself how bad those are." Joan smiled back tiredly. "Only too well." she agreed.

~

It was later in the night, and the healer's hut was quiet. Myriam and Pantaleon had finally decided to stay, and take turns in watching the child during the night. Joan had been very reluctant to accept their help, but Myriam had almost ordered her to get some sleep, and the young healer had been forced to agree that no, she wasn't really in any shape to argue. Now, Myriam was awake, while Joan slept in a corner, on her mattress, and Panto dozed in a chair nearby. The thing that made Myriam stand a little straighter was the break in the regular rhythm of three sleeping people's breathing. One of them had changed, whether it was speed or intensity- and it didn't take long for Myriam to realize who it was. As the leader looked at the unconscious child, she immediately noticed that he was taking much deeper breaths, faster too, and his mouth was slightly open. It was now at a much more normal rhythm. He seemed to finally be shaking out of the half-dead state he had been in for so long! Myriam didn't really have the time to wake up Joan, no, only managed to reach out and shake Panto awake.

When the scout stood and went to stand next to Myriam, there was a brief pause in the breathing, then it started again, calm, and the small eyes flickered open. The boy blinked a few times, eyes darting from one place to the next, looking worried. A small movement ran through his entire body, as if he had tried moving. Pantaleon was the quickest to react, and gently laid a hand on the boy's chest. "Don't move, little boy. You were badly injured. We're taking care of you." the boy relaxed a little and his mouth opened slightly, as if he were trying to say something. "A- yyou m-my dad? Mm-mum?" and his eyes flicked to both Pantaleon and Myriam. The latter smiled, trying to keep the tears away from her eyes. "We can now, little one. Now sleep." Myriam whispered, and put a hand on his cheek. The little boy smiled weakly and closed his eyes again. "Sank y-you. 'ood nnigh-t."

~the next day~

It was very early still, and the morning birds were joyfully welcoming the rising sun. In the blue and white house on the southern side of Cyrrane, a small, pale head was looking out through the window, framed by thick, dark curly hair. Lyra hadn't slept much that night: she was too excited and too stressed for that. Today, she was eight years old. Today, she would become a tester. Being a tester meant a lot of things: first, she'd actually get to meet more people, she'd be starting to think about what kind of work she wanted to do when she grew up, and she'd finally be part of the bigger kids! For now, Lyra had no rank per say, she was just.. A child. But starting today, she would be a Tester, with a big T, and finally be a real part of this village! There were so many nice people, she just had to make them proud.

Behind Lyra, a quiet figure stepped into the room, a familiar face for Lyra. "Mum, I didn't know you are up already." the little girl said, stepping away from the window. Laedrya smiled. "I often wake up early. You don't, usually. What made you get up at dawn? Is it because you'll become a tester?" the mother grabbed a chair and sat down, patting her knees for her daughter to sit on. The little girl scrambled on and nodded, turning her head to look at her mother. "I'm a little worried." she whispered, eyes wide. Laedrya smiled. "I shouldn't worry if I were you. Whatever happens, I know that everyone in this village will help you out, and do whatever they can to make sure you learn and succeed." Except Virion perhaps. Laedrya thought, but didn't say that out loud. It was nothing for a child to know. Lyra nodded at her mum's words. "But what if.. What if I mess up? I don't want you to be sad. Or dasi- dasappo-" "disappointed?" small nod. "Hey, Lyra. You and your brothers are the best things that ever happened to me. How could I ever be disappointed if I have three beautiful, smart and kind children? You are very talented Lyra, I know that and so should you. Everyone makes mistakes at times, even your father and I. It's completely normal if you don't succeed in everything straight away, and we'll always be here to support you, whatever happens."

Laedrya gave her child a hug, which the young girl enthusiastically returned. "Thanks mummy. Now I know you won't be dasi- dasapponted." Laedrya smiled and booped her on the nose once, at which Lyra giggled. "Now, let's get some food into you, milady. How does apple pie sound for breakfast?" "Yayy!!!" and Lyra jumped off her mother's knees, worry apparently all gone already. "But get into some nice clothes before we go, Lyra! You'll look very good on your first day as a tester. Which reminds me! Happy birthday!" And the way Lyra smiled at that reminded Laedrya why it was so wonderful to be a mother.

(Iméra breeds with Eagle Eye of Mekhanikos
Turning all 13 mice into carnivore scraps
Lyra is testing gathering with Ana
Hessin is testing healing with Joan
All apprentices train a random skill
Myreon was found! He's an adopted hobbit boy, 6 years old. Myriam and Panto are his adoptive parents. He suffers from a bad concussion (long-term symptoms planned: recurring migrains, speech troubles and paralysis in two fingers of left hand)
Tamara, Almtrude and Rovi return from the market! They bring a safe cage (bird), two cautious cages as well as two firelizard eggs. The cages are all opened.
Joan heals Myreon (Myriam stays)
Ulgrik, Jorveid, Almtrude, Pantaleon and Jaymes scout with Iméra, Solian and Orchid
Aakash, Alizz, Zaos and Marya do a border patrol
Aaron, Nayah, Gwinaelle and Peony hunt
Bargas, Alkhas and Azelle (with Apple) hunt
Laedrya, Xzavier, Ana and Yameldein gather
Tamara and Zacchaeus plant the carrot and cantaloupe seeds
Silas, Calder, Rovi, Virion and Jorund mine using a steel axe
Cats and dogs hunt (-; )
Mod notes: any injuries to anyone are fine, but please don't kill some! Most important ones: Myriam, Zaos, Almtrude, Pantaleon, Tamara, Xzavier, Rhys, Arun, Lyra, Myreon, Virion. I'd still be sad for other deaths but they're not that important for plot reasons.

Head Chief:
      Myriam Sheherezad | 37 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-D7 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A6 / X

Healer:
      Joan Helend | 29 | Female | Human | 11 KP
      ↪ ST-D11 / HC-11 / HS-HC / EC-E6 / Y

War Chief:
      Zaos Faelen | 42 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST-E3 / HC-1 / HS-LC / EC-A6 / X

Warriors:
      Rovi Wild | 37 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - H6 / X
      Marya Ward | 32 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X
      Calder Thornton (and Jagged) | 35 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Azelle Wild | 23 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C9 / HS - AC / HC - 5 / EC - F2 / X
      Aakash Bhate | 35 | Male | [url=image link]Human[/url]
      ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - H7 / X
      Alizz Highcliff (and Hestia) | 19 | Female | [url=image link]Witch[/url]
      ↪ ST - C8 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - D8 / X
      Virion Keihana | 27 | Male | [url=image link]Elf[/url]
      ↪ ST - D11 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - A2 / X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url]
      ↪ here

Scout Chief:
      Almtrude Lightfoot | 61 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - A11 / Y

Scouts:
      Pantaleon Brown (and Zacharius) | 37 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ ST-C5 / HC-23 / HS-S / EC-H7 / X
      Jaymes Weitzman | 27 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C7 / X
      Ulgrik Beasthand | 38 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - F11 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - A6 / X
      ↪ here

Hunting Chief:
      Aaron Crawford | 45 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-C3 / HC-53 / HS-S / EC-D7 / X

Hunters:
      Hilda Bronzemane | 41 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X

Bargas Fireaxe | 30 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - B5 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - A7 / X
      Alkhas Ennaer | 28 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - A5 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - C10 / X
      Nayah Aidjii | 25 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F8 / HS - S / HC - 40 / EC - E3 / X
      Peony Song | 22 | Female | [url=image link]Hobbit[/url]
      ↪ ST - F1 / HS - LW / HC - 65 / EC - C8 / X
      ↪ here

Miners:
      Silas Denver | 24 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B3 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - E3 / Y
      Jorund Thunderpike | 46 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - F7 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - F8 / X
      ↪ here

Gatherers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 40 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X
      Tamara Milner | 31 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F4 / HS - AC / HC - 22 / EC - G9 / X
      Xzavier Findlow | 39 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-G6 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-B11 | Y
      Laila Greenfeld | 41 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X

Ana Tale | 25 | Female | Fairy
      ↪ ST - F9 / HS - AC / HC - 9 / EC - H1 / X
      ↪ here

Apprentices:
      Zacchaeus Greenfeld | 19 | Male | Human | Gatherer (Tamara)
      ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LW / HC - 25 / EC - B5 / Y
      Gwinaelle | 17 | Female | Dwarf | Hunter (Aaron)
      ↪ ST - D3 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - G7 / X
      Yameldein | 17 | Female | Dwarf | Gatherer (Xzavier)
      ↪ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - C10 / X
      Jorveid | 16 | Male | Dwarf | Scout (Almtrude)
      ↪ ST - F10 / HS - HW / HC - 24 / EC - D10 / X
      Arun Faelen | 15 | Male | Elf | Warrior (Rovi)
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - E2 / Y
      Rhys Faelen | 15 | Male | Elf | Hunter (Bargas)
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - E9 / X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url] | Apprenticeship (Mentor)
      ↪ here

Testers:
      Hessin | 14 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - A8 / HS - HC / HC - 19 / EC - G7 / X
      Lyra Faelen | 8 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - A6 / X
      ↪ here

Mothers:
      Hilda Bronzemane | 41 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X
      Maple Thornton (and Poppy) | 34 | Female | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - A3 / X
      Laila Greenfeld | 41 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - B5 / X
      ↪ here

Children:
      Talyn | 6 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - D6 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - A2 / X
      Ian Thornton | 3 | Male | Witch
      ↪ ST - E4 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - B3 / X
      Nora Greenfeld | 2 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - F1 / X
      Axel Greenfeld | 2 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - D4 / X
      Myreon Sheherezad-Brown | 6 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ here
      ↪ here

Ancients:
      Sabra Tale | 85 | Male | Shapeshifter (Bat)
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - B3 / X
      ↪ here
      Ally Villages:
      Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      Mekhanikos | Hazilnut
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Forest and a river | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      East | Forest | Village Name | Username
      South | Forest | Village Name | Username
      West | Lake | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      Deer | x10 | 60 servings (l)
      Boar | x8 | 32 servings (m)
      Hare | x4 | 4 servings (s)
      Bovine | x0 | 0 servings (l)
      Carrots | x4 | 12 servings (m)
      Potatoes | x7 | 21 servings (m)
      Mushrooms | x12 | 24 servings (s)
      Apples | x3 | 6 servings (m)
      Blueberries | x10 | 10 servings (s) (6 used up)
      Cantaloupe | x10 | 30 servings (l) (used up)
      (+Mice | x13 | 3 1/4 servings) (turning all into Carnivore scraps)
      Total: 163 servings left | 5 years

Craftable Items:
      Copper x5 | not used
      Gold x5 | not used
      Silver x6 | not used
      Steel x3 | not used
      Iron x1 | not used
      Herbs x3 | not used
      Leather x3 | not used
      Twine x1 | not used
      Wood x2 | not used
      Cotton x3 | not used
      Sand x3 | not used
      Carnivore Scrap x6 | not used
      Item Name | in use/ not used

Crafted Items:
      Iron Sword x2 | not used | 4 uses
      Stone Dagger x1 | not used | 1 use
      Steel Pickaxe x2 | in use | 6 uses
      Wagonbag | not used | 10 uses
      Saddle | not used | 20 uses
      Carrot Seed x1 | planting | this post
      Cantaloupe Seed x1 | planting | this post
      Firelizard egg x2 | stored
      Item Name | in use/ not used | uses

Pets:
      Barthelemy | Housecat | 12 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Murdoch | Half wild/housecat | 7 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Gertrude | Half wild/housecat | 7 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 2/2)
      Pumpkin | Cat | 5 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Marble | Cat | 5 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Orange | Cat | 3 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Mrs Mew | Cat | 3 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Bear | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Silvy | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Findelia | Half wild/housecat | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Milly | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Female | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)
      Bonobo | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Male | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)
      Fiona | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Female | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)
      Donovan | Half wild/housecat | 0 years | Male | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)

Iméra | Dog (Australian Collie) | 7 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 1/2)
      Solian | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 2 years | Male | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Orchid | Dog (Terrier/Collie) | 2 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)

Apple (bonded to Azelle) | Horse | 3 years | Female | Looks (Breeding 0/2)
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url] (Breeding 0/2)

Testings:
      All (minimum age requirement): Healing (8) Gathering (8), Scouting (9), Fighting (10), Hunting (10), Mining (10), Leading (12) | Don't have to test all of them
      Hessin | 1/7 | hunting
      Lyra | 0/7 | /
      Child | 0/7 | what they did

Mentors:
      Tamara | Zacchaeus | Gathering | 3 |
      ↪ Harvesting, Vegetables, Orchard Care
      Aaron | Gwinaelle | Hunter | 1 |
      ↪ Tracking
      Xzavier | Yameldein | Gatherer | 1 |
      ↪ Planting
      Almtrude | Jorveid | Scout | 1 |
      ↪ Camouflage
      Bargas | Rhys | Hunter | 0 |
      ↪ learned
      Rovi | Arun | Warrior | 0 |
      ↪ learned
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Crushes:
      Tamara <-> Xzavier
      Jaymes -> Ana
      Zacchaeus -> Yameldein
      Gwinaelle <-> Jorveid
      Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
      Zaos and Laedrya | Arun+Rhys (adopted)+ Lyra
      Aaron and Hilda | Talyn
      Calder and Maple | Ian
      Pantaleon and Myriam | Myreon (adopted)
      Laila and Simeon | Zacchaeus+Nora+Axel
      Bargas and Alkhas | Kids
      Ulgrik and ??? | Hessin (adopted)+ Jorveid
      ??? and ??? | Gwinaelle+Yameldein
      Sabra, grandfather of Ana
      Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Arya22 on Tue May 05, 2020 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Springtalon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:51 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
( population: eleven ) ( ♂ 06 ♀ 04 ☿️ 01 ) ( animal count: one ) ( next chat with herobrine: fourteen days )
( notes for simon: hey look! actual text and new coding! also this guy soren is asking for is the last key player needed for the first major arc to begiinnn )

"So there's myself, the scout, Magnus, the ah...explosives expert, Gabriel, the warrior, and now I'd like to add you as our technician and inventor," Soren said. "We're going to work together, and become like a wandering group, except for the whole, wandering, part."

Ellegaard hummed. "Not bad," she said "Do you have any plans for how we will work together without having problems? I've heard stories of other groups sending say, scouts with gatherers, and the scouts end up poisoned because they don't know what foods are safe."

Soren smiled "That's why I'd like to have at least one from each area, except for gathering because well, Stella is...Stella, and Herzog....well I'm not one to be biased but I don't exactly trust demons." We've a scout, a hunter, and a warrior. You would be a second scout, having another set of sharp eyes is never a problem."

Ellegaard titled her head "I'll accept...on one condition."

"Yes?" Soren asked eagerly.

"We add another warrior. Gabriel is well skilled, I won't deny that. But he's only one man, not to mention Beacontown's sole warrior. Add another warrior, to help carry Gabriel's burdens."

Soren nodded "Of course! I've been thinking, we also need a healer, a mage of sorts. One who is also a warrior is perfect. Romeo is going to speak with Herobrine soon, I will mention to him that perhaps another warrior, with some mage-training, might help Ivy out when larger injuries happen, as they are sure to do soon."

Ellegaard nodded "In that case, you've got yourself a deal. I'll join your little...troop." She paused, then gave him a once-over "I've noticed you spending a lot of time with Endyr, not Jesse, just Endyr. Is there something I should be aware of?"

Soren flinched, and shook his head. "Not yet," he said "Not until we have everyone we need."

"Is, whatever you're working on, is it going to hurt anybody?"

Soren shook his head rapidly. "No one will be in any danger, I swear it."

Ellegaard hummed, then nodded again "Alright then, I guess I had better keep working on my inventing. I noticed Romeo has stockpiled quite a bit of raw materials, I'll have to see what I can make."

❥ Romeo asks Herobrine for a Warrior (ST-E1, HS-S, HC-1, EC-B6)
    ❥Romeo and Gabriel go on a border patrol
    ❥Soren, Ellegaard, Jesse, and Endyr go on a scouting patrol
    ❥Brick, Magnus, and Erin go hunting
    ❥Stella and Herzog go gathering
    ❥Ivy studies medicine
    ❥Ellegaard crafts x1 stone pickaxe, using x1 wood and x2 stone

head chief.
    romeo • trapped demon • 25 • ♂
    ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X

war chief.
    [url]✧[/url] name • species • age • ♂♀☿️

warriors.
    gabriel • powered human • 33 • ♂
    ↪ ST - D11 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - H9 / X

scout chief.

scouts.
    soren • shapeshifter • 27 • ♂
    ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A5 / X
    ↪ shifts: 1, 2, 3, 4
    ellegaard • wood elf • 25 • ♀
    ↪ ST - E6 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - G7 / X
    jesse • shapeshifter • 22 • ☿️
    ↪ ST - F9 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - C1 / X
    ↪ shift: 1

apprentices

parents

children
    shaman.
    ivy • demigoddess • 34 • ♀ • 3 kp
    ↪ ST - E3 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - D4 / X

hunting chief.

hunters.
    brick • demigod • 47 • ♂
    ↪ ST - E1 / HS - HC / HC - 17 / EC - E1 / X
    magnus • wizard • 34 • ♂
    ↪ ST - E6 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E3 / X
    erin • light elf • 24 • ♀
    ↪ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X
    gathering chief.
    stella • shapeshifter • 35m • ♀
    ↪ ST - B7 / HS - LW / HC - 10 / EC - A4 / Y
    ↪ shifts: 1

gatherers.
    herzog • demon • 20 • ♂
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - F1 / X

testers

elders

mentors.
    mentor • apprentice • profession
    i skill, skill, skill, skill
    family.
    mother • father
    i children

the deceased.
    borders.
    n • village name • username
    e • village name • username
    s • village name • username
    w • village name • username
    nw • village name • username
    ne • village name • username
    sw • village name • username
    se • village name • username

allies.
    village name • username
    village name • username

enemies.
    village name • username
    village name • username

food piles.
    chicken • three • x2
    salmon • six • x2
    pig • three • x6
    sheep • three • x2
    carrot • three • x2
    potato • three • x4
    beetroot • three • x3
    melon • four • x2
    apple • two • x3
    chorus fruit • two • x4
    farm plots.
    apple seed 1 • just planted
    apple seed 2 • just planted
    beetroot seed 1 • just planted
    beetroot seed 2 • just planted
    potato seed 1 • just planted
    potato seed 2 • just planted
    potato seed 3 • just planted
    item storage.
    small bag • x1 •x3 more uses • unheld
    "hold four items for transport to the marketplace"
    iron sword • x1 • x2 more uses • unheld
    "gives one border patrol an extra 20% chance of survival"
    cotton • x1 • craftable
    wood •x1 • craftable
    silver x2 • craftable
    herb • x2 •craftable
    steel • x1 •craftable
    iron • x1 • craftable
    sand • x1 • craftable
    pets.
    endyr • ender dragon 1st gen • 6 • unbred
    notes.
    • gabriel's power is energy constructs
    • jesse is afab
    • soren, magnus, gabriel, and ellegaard have formed a troop

Last edited by Springtalon on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the kekunan clan | 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:54 pm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    population 006 | males 003 | females 003 | animals 000 | servings 006 | next request march 11 | archive x | yemons 000
    rua wrapped his arm around rosmrr with a smile. "you've been a tremendous help, rosmrr; i don't think the kekunan clan would have survived if yo
    u had not shown up," he chuckled, pulling her in for a hug. "you're going to help me get back the land that was stolen from my parents, and i can
    never thank you enough," tears began to fall from his eyes, the emotion bubbling over as he thought about the long years inside the tipani clan's
    camp. "you don't realize how it feels, when everything you do is controlled by others. we were free to do what we wanted, but we couldn't ride ou
    r banshee. we couldn't do anything that the members from before told stories about. we felt trapped; we wanted our own land. thank you, rosmrr,
    thank you," he whispered, his voice trembling as two male na'vi stepped into the clearing.
    rua immediately regained his posture and stared his tsam eyktanay and tsamsiyu down. "voìkìr. miyuu. what have you to say?" he questioned, bei
    ng oddly formal with the two newest members of the kekunan clan. his sweet relationships with rosmrr, ola, and äeza were completely different t
    han those with voìkìr and miyuu. it was as if he had realized he couldn't be best friends with every member that showed up. voìkìr, the tsam eykt
    anay, stepped forward and saluted the olo'eyktan as he narrowed his eyes. rua waited impatiently before snapping, "well, get on with it!"
    voìkìr cleared his throat and began to report his findings. increased amounts of movement on the tipani clan border, signs of banshee returning
    to the area, and the spotting of a direhorse herd were listed before voìkìr stepped back to signal the end of his report. rua nodded along thought
    fully before looking in the direction of the tipani clan border. "i want all three of you to return back to camp and tell ola that i have gone to scout.
    i will return," he announced, slipping in a slight wink to rosmrr before he began to run through the trees. his feet carried him down the path that
    had once carried him away from the tipani clan, his breath catching as he realized that this would be the first time he would ever return since he'
    d left.
    he leaped into a tree, clinging to the lower branches as he grew closer and closer to the camp. the yells of a tsam eyktanay ordering around the t
    samsiyu of the clan reached his ears, so rua slowed until he could catch snippets of what the leader of the tsamsiyu was saying. "we attack at dus
    k," he called, and rua stiffened. "the anurai clan will never see us coming," the tsam eyktanay called as the howls and cries of war followed his wo
    rds. rua's ears flicked back. he had to do something.

rua, rosmrr, voìkìr, & miyuu hunt.
    rua, rosmrr, voìkìr, & miyuu gather.
    rua, rosmrr, voìkìr, & miyuu scout.
    ola practices medicine.
    the kekunan clan fasts for the 3rd time out of 5.
    notes ;;
    i only want na'vi with with skin tones from column j and hair colors 1-2, 17-19, and 41-47

⁅ olo'eyktan ⁆
    rua te twexu unee'itan | ♂ | 26 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j3 / hs - s / hc - 1 / ec - e4 / x
    ⁅ tashik ⁆
    ola te mä'i äa'ite | ♀ | 43 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j2 / hs - lw / hc - 43 / ec - d6 / x
    ↬ 1 kp
    ⁅ tsam eyktanay ⁆
    voìkìr te likäwrrey awkxewayiä'itan | ♂ | 37 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j2 / hs - hc / hc - 47 / ec - d9 / x
    ⁅ tsamsiyu ⁆
    miyuu te wìkrr tswuu'itan | ♂ | 28 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j2 / hs - s / hc - 42 / ec - e6 / x
    ⁅ fwew eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ↬ st - / hs - / hc - / ec - / xy
    ⁅ fwew ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìtaron eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ taronyu ⁆
    romsrr te zemaniu äeza'ite | ♀ | 30 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j7 / hs - lw / hc - 41 / ec - c3 / x
    ⁅ starsìm ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ nume ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìfmetok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ sa'nok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ 'eveng ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ koak ⁆
    äeza te zemaniu fyuäray'ite | ♀ | 87 | na'vi
    ↬ st - j4 / hs - lw / hc - 45 / ec - h8 / y
xxxxxxx
⁅ food ⁆
squirrel | one serving | 002
catfish | three servings | 001
caribou | six servings | 002
moose | ten servings | 000
mushroom | two servings | 001
tomato | three servings | 000
cucumber | four servings | 001
strawberry | one serving | 004
mango | two servings | 001
watermelon | four servings | 001
⁅ seeds ⁆
cucumber | 001 | unplanted
⁅ items ⁆
item | amount | usage
⁅ animals ⁆
name | gender | age | type | # of times bred | looks
⁅ mentors ⁆
mentor | apprentice | profession | no. training sessions
⁅ deceased ⁆
name | cause of death
⁅ family ⁆
mother | father | children

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

olympia's trial replies!

Postby spookypuff » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:35 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Summer
During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Villages
The Kekunan Clan

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
    ola practices medicine.
    the kekunan clan fasts for the 3rd time out of 5.
    notes ;;
    i only want na'vi with skin tones from column j and hair colors 1-2, 17-19, and 41-47

[hunting patrol]
the hunting patrol has brought back a squirrel and two catfishes!

medicine
ola gains 1 kp!

gathering patrol
the gathering patrol has found a mushroom, two tomatoes, a cucumber, a strawberry, and a watermelon!

scouting patrol
the scouting patrol has found a dog!

spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazil's Trial Replies

Postby hazilnut » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:56 am

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, your villagers will likely catch even more prey and the odds of deaths during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
Hello, hello! I'mma be your trial mod until March 14th so let's make a fun time of our short partnership! Please PM/DM me if I've made a mistake or if you want to plan for shenanigans!

Villages
Cyranne

Arya22 wrote:

[ Lyra successfully tests gathering ]
[ Hessin successfully tests healing ]

[ Joan gains 1 kp from attending to Myreon ]
[ After an intensive checkup, Joan concludes that Myreon is out of immediate danger so long as someone keeps an eye on him while he's sleeping for the next few weeks, just to ensure he doesn't slip into a coma. She recommends, or more accurately demands, that the boy be kept away from any potential stressors and come in for regular check ups as he grows up. If physical exertion is kept to a minimum and Myriam and Pantaleon understand that Myreon will likely deal with long term symptoms even years down the line, Joan sees no reason why the boy won't adjust to life just fine. ]

[ Iméra and Eagle Eye's union results in 3 puppies ]
[ The menagerie of animals from the marketplace total as follows: 1 tame bird, 3 fire lizards, and 1 horse- all of whom will need a handler. ]

[ Ulgrik's patrol starts out uneventfully and all signs point to it remaining that way until all three dogs start dashing towards a particular bush, tails wagging like mad. Panto and Jorveid hurry after them to see what the matter is and are greeted by the sight of a scraggly puppy the emerges from the leaves completely unperturbed by the other dogs sniffing at it- head held high and proud as anything. Jorveid immediately launches into "can we keep it" mode and Ulgrik consents without too much pleading. ]

[ Aakash's patrol finds a rust-tinged iron sword wedged blade-first between a few rocks at the edge of the river. Zaos pulls it free for the others to inspect and they agree it seems to be in fine quality for a weapon that had been abandoned for an indeterminate amount of time. Marya cracks a joke about swords and stones and kings to-be and, to her surprise, Zaos actually affords a slight chuckle of his own. He tells her that he doesn't think he'd make a very good archetypal hero. ]

[ Aaron's patrol catches x2 bovine, x1 boar, x1 hare]
[ Bargas's patrol catches x3 deer, x2 hare ]

[ Xzavier's patrol gathers x2 mushroom, x1 potato, x1 blueberry]
[ The carrot seed takes root and will bloom for the first time in two posts ]
[ The cantaloupe seed takes root and will bloom for the first time in two posts ]

[ Silas's patrol collects x2 stone, x1 copper]

[ The cats catch x13 mice ]
[ The dogs retrieve x5 carnivore scraps ]

[ Zacchaeus successfully trains in crop rotation ]
[ Gwinaelle successfully trains in trapping ]
[ Yameldein successfully trains in fertilizer making ]
[ Jorvied successfully trains in climbing ]
[ Rhys successfully trains in tracking ]
[ Arun successfully trains in unarmed combat ]

[ Mod notes: To clarify the marketplace animals, you got 2 fire-lizards from trading, 1 bird from the safe cage, and 1 fire-lizard and 1 horse from the cautious cages. ]
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the kekunan clan | 004

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:24 am

population 006 | males 003 | females 003 | animals 001 | servings 006.25 | next request march 11 | archive x | yemons 000
    goosebumps flooded across rua's arms as he leaped from tree to tree. the anurai clan wasn't very close, but he knew he could beat an army there.
    his muscles ached as he grabbed branch after branch, his tail flicking back and forth to steady and keep his balance. the tsam eyktanay of the tipa
    ni clan was more beast than na'vi, massively tall and more muscular than any na'vi rua had met before. a small yap caught the olo'eyktan's attentio
    n, and he looked down to see a dog panting heavily on the forest floor. rua dropped down and crouched, clicking his tongue and holding out his h
    and in an imitation of what he'd seen plenty of humans do to attract these animals in their camps. the dog's ears flopped to the side and walked w
    arily up to the na'vi before licking his fingers and yapping excitedly. "hey there, girl," rua cooed, remembering the stories his mother had told him
    about these vicious beasts. "you aren't aggressive, are you?" his voice rose in pitch in the way he would talk to newborn na'vi.
    rua stiffened and cleared his throat before picking the dog up. "i think i'll call you mìkä. you'll have to come with me to the anurai clan's camp," he
    announced, leaping back into the trees with mìkä tucked safely under his arm. he made it to their camp in record time, adrenaline urging him on f
    aster and faster. rua dropped right in front of the anurai clan's olo'eyktan, panting heavily as he finally felt the energy leaving him. he doubled ove
    r and thumped his chest with a fist, so the tsahìk fetched a 'e'insay. the olo'eyktan raised his hand as the anurai clan member's began to whisper a
    mong themselves, rumors spreading like a wildfire mere seconds after rua had arrived. "i don't mean to upset your clan, yewvo te oakxmiayo aìa'it
    an. may i please speak with you in private? i suggest that oyì te oakxmiayo zähuu'ite joins us," rua pointed at the tashìk who was still holding the
    'e'insay. yewvo nodded slowly, sweeping his arm around rua's shoulders and leading him into the olo'eyktan and tsahìk's den.
    "my name is rua te twexu unee'iten, the olo'eyktan of the recently revived kekunan clan. i escaped from the clutches of the tipani clan and am rais
    ing an army to take back the lands that are rightfully mine. my father, unee te twexu txufun'itan passed not long after my birth and i was raised o
    n the stories that he had just taken the role of olo'eyktan before the tipani clan attacked and tore apart the kekunan clan. i was scouting in the tipa
    ni clan's territory when i saw the tsam eyktanay and tsamsiyu preparing for battle against your clan. they plan to do the same thing here that they
    did to my own clan all those years ago. prepare your na'vi, even the fwew, taronyu, starsìm, and nume. that will be the only way you may keep life
    as you know it safe," rua begged, dropping to his knees and grabbing yewvo's hands and shaking them in a very unprofessional manner. yewvo fli
    nched and jerked his large, calloused blue hands away from rua's prying fingers. "please, ywevo, i can't let this happen ever again," rua's voice dro
    pped low. oyì rested her hand on her mate's shoulder before whispering something into his ear.
    "stand up, young olo'eyktan. it is unbecoming of a leader to beg," yewvo snapped, his eyes sparkling with joy at rua's embarrassment. "now, rua te
    twexu unee'itan, i understand that you wish for the well-being of the other great clans, but you cannot go scouting into the tipani clan's lands just
    as you please. you must have others do that for you. you, as the olo'eyktan, must stay inside your camp and command your eyktanays. as for your
    information, i thank you for it. i had heard rumors that the tipani clan was planning another attack, but i had never thought that it might be my ow
    n clan. now, take your little dog and return to your own camp. it isn't safe for you here, as the tsamsiyu of the tipani clan may arrive at any momen
    t. i thank you for your service under the eyes of eywa," yewvo bowed low, a sign of utmost respect between the olo'eyktans of the great clans. tears
    sprung into rua's eyes as he realized he may have just saved the anurai clan from destruction.
    "thank you, yewvo, thank you!" rua cried, tucking mìkä under his arm and racing out of the den and towards the tree branches.

ola practices medicine.
    the kekunan clan fasts for the 4th time out of 5.
    notes ;;
    i only want na'vi with with skin tones from column j and hair colors 1-2, 17-19, and 41-47

⁅ olo'eyktan ⁆
    rua te twexu unee'itan | ♂ | 27 | na'vi
    ⁅ tashik ⁆
    ola te mä'i äa'ite | ♀ | 44 | na'vi
    ↬ 2 kp
    ⁅ tsam eyktanay ⁆
    voìkìr te likäwrrey awkxewayiä'itan | ♂ | 38 | na'vi
    ⁅ tsamsiyu ⁆
    miyuu te wìkrr tswuu'itan | ♂ | 29 | na'vi
    ⁅ fwew eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ fwew ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìtaron eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ taronyu ⁆
    romsrr te zemaniu äeza'ite | ♀ | 31 | na'vi
    ⁅ starsìm ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ nume ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìfmetok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ sa'nok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ 'eveng ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ koak ⁆
    äeza te zemaniu fyuäray'ite | ♀ | 88 | na'vi
xxxxxxx
⁅ food ⁆
squirrel | one serving | 001
catfish | three servings | 003
moose | ten servings | 000
mushroom | two servings | 002
tomato | three servings | 002
cucumber | four servings | 002
strawberry | one serving | 005
mango | two servings | 001
watermelon | four servings | 002
⁅ seeds ⁆
⁅ items ⁆
item | amount | usage
⁅ animals ⁆
mìkä | female | 2 | dog | 0 | x
⁅ mentors ⁆
⁅ deceased ⁆
name | cause of death
⁅ family ⁆

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

olympia's trial replies!

Postby spookypuff » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:41 am

Summer
During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Villages
The Kekunan Clan

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
    ola practices medicine.
    the kekunan clan fasts for the 4th time out of 5.
    notes ;;
    i only want na'vi with skin tones from column j and hair colors 1-2, 17-19, and 41-47

[hunting patrol]
the hunting patrol has brought back a catfish and a moose!

medicine
ola gains 1 kp!

gathering patrol
the gathering patrol has found two cucumbers, three mangoes, and a tomato!

scouting patrol
the scouting patrol has encountered a fox and it's one young! rosmrr gets injured and the fox runs away! but the young stays for some reason. will the kekunan clan tame it?

spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 32

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:21 pm

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Number of People: 78 (37 ♂ | 40 ♀ | 01 ⚤)
Number of Animals: 64
Next Visit to North: -----
Ancestors | Families | Items and Food | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

There weren't any shops or cafes in Black Rock Weyrhold. There weren't many permanent stalls, either. The population was just large enough that they had started regularly selling to and trading with other powers in the area, but just small enough that most of the resources were shared. Of course, a Turnover meant that some of the caravans came into the weyrhold and set up stalls where they could get a greater variety of food. And have a date.

Tutikko enjoyed the feeling of V'bin's hand in hers as they wandered through the temporary marketplace. To her left, she saw pies being sold. To her right, belts. Up ahead, a stall was selling some sort of bubbly drink. She tugged on V'bin and he followed although somewhat reluctantly. As they approached the stall, the merchant brightened and they soon began lively negotiations that ended in some marks passing between them and the dragonriders receiving a couple of bottles.

"I've never had one of these before," said V'bin with a frown.

"Neither have I," Tutikko confessed. "But Soyah told me that they were good when she tried them."

They paused between a pair of stalls that sold something gaudy and took small sips. "Oh!" exclaimed Tutikko. It was very refreshing on such a warm afternoon and it tasted like...well, bubbly goru pear! The fruit wasn't grown in the weyrhold and they didn't receive shipments of it often, but it had a pleasantly distinctive taste that somehow reminded her of raspberries.

V'bin also made some noises of appreciation and Tutikko felt a pang of guilt. How was she to explain that she wanted to break up with him? Shards and shells, she liked him a lot. He was her age, cute, funny, kind, and a dragonrider. But she was a wingsecond and he was only a weyrling. She spent most of her days shadowing N'reg and keeping their wing in line while V'bin spent his days studying history, physiology, and formation drills. She sighed internally. This might be the last time they'd be together for a while.

"V'bin I..." The words died on her tongue. "...was thinking that we don't really have formal clothes and since we're starting to reach out to other places, maybe we should get something to enhance our clothes?" Faranath that was awkward. "A sash, maybe?"

V'bin snorted and although he smiled, Tutikko could see that there was no light in his eyes. "I don't know about a sash. Maybe a jacket? Those can be worn any season."

Tutikko nodded, hoping she didn't seem desperate. Diasrioth murmured comforting words at the back of her mind but even the green sounded sad. They both knew how this would end. All four of them knew. "Yeah, sounds good. Let's see if we can get something nice--and inexpensive."

They both chuckled. It was a lifeless sound.

Dulcia sat on the edge of the bed they shared with Hanna, smiling as Cari and Theseus hummed a tune. Although it was so easy to drop their previous name, it felt wrong to call Hanna by any other name. But they had to, because if word got out that they had been involved in the Mekhanikos civil war... Dulcia wasn't worried about themselves but feelings had started to emerge regarding the safety of Hanna and her family.

Rowan, of course, was the weak link; always so emotional. But it was important to Anna that neither of her cousins were harmed and so Dulcia had tried to help Rowan the best that they could. Their smile grew broader. At least Rowan had finally developed a sense of style. And she did look very different from the Mekhanikos urchin, somehow cowering even with a sword in hand.

"Du...lcia?" Hanna emerged from the doorway, gripping a wrench in her left hand and covering her green 'lizard, Reggie, who was sitting on her shoulder with her right. "Did Zeke talk to you?"

"About what?"

"Going into farming." Hanna snorted with distaste. "I'd always hoped he would go into smithing or crafting. He had a mind for it, too."

Dulcia shrugged. "I think that place put him off the idea for a long time," they said. "And isn't it important to you that he's happy where he is?"

Hanna sighed and flopped onto the bed next to Dulcia. Reggie fluttered her wings to regain her balance and scolded her owner, bringing a smile to both of their faces. "It is," she said. "I..." She sighed again. "I get it. Just..."

Dulcia placed their right hand onto Hanna's left. "It's time for Zeke to grow up," they said softly. "He had a taste of childhood here and now he's feeling confident enough to make his own decisions. He and Rowan have both been doing so well, haven't they? And you told me that you'd respect Zeke's decision, whatever he said."

"Yeah..."

"He has a group of friends: Jomiovit, Tiennen, Jarshonen. And he's got his sister, Rowan. You know as well as I do that Fudiom and Master Mairmun are all but his fathers. He has some good influences. He's healing. And ask him about the possibility of farmer-smith collaboration. Build a harvesting machine or something." It was so odd for Dulcia to make these assurances when they were so used to destabilizing. But maybe this was good for them. All of them. Theseus whistled happily and sent some blurred memories at them that Dulcia didn't need to parse through to know that they were of being with friends.

The two sat in silence for a few moments and Dulcia glanced down uneasily as they suddenly remembered that Hanna had come right from the forge and was now getting the bedsheets dirty. They quietly bemoaned the fact that the washing machine appeared to not have been invented yet in the weyrhold. Well, that could be a project for another day. But there was something that they wanted to ask Hanna about.

"Hanna," said Dulcia slowly, "I- This might be an awkward time but I...was thinking that we don't need a ceremony." Hanna looked at them sharply. They had only discussed the idea of marriage once or twice and although Dulcia felt strange for even considering it, the initial idea had been to provide Rowan and Zeke some stability even if it had induced those feelings.

"Why not?"

Dulcia's lips thinned and they shrugged. "All we really need is a Harper to record the...marriage. And we wouldn't have many people to attend anyways. So why not skip the hassle?"

Hanna took a breath. Dulcia waited for her to say something but instead, she just let it out. "Anyone particular in mind?"

"Journeyman Eshni," Dulcia responded immediately. "She seems...nice. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"It would be passed through Sedah anyways," Hanna pointed out.

"But once it's done it's done," countered Dulcia. "Sure, it might look suspicious but be honest with yourself. Would Master Rabrusull really want to attend? I think that Zeke would rather run around in the fields. Rowan would probably be too nervous to enjoy the ceremony. And do you have anyone you'd want to invite?"

Hanna's mouth opened and closed. "No."

Dulcia jerked their head down in emphasis. "There we go." They shifted in place. "I'll talk to Journeyman Eshni tomorrow."

"Yeah. Okay. Sure."

Dulcia looked sharply at Hanna. "It's fine if-"

"No, it's for the best. Besides. After so long..." The corner of Hanna's mouth twitched. "It's nice to have someone."

Borinth shifted, slightly bored despite her eyes whirling green and blue with joy for her rider. Rorria had found her weyrmate and the dragon couldn't be happier. Sure, the black-eyed woman was no dragonrider but the humans made each other happy and despite being a non-rider, miss black-eyed showed Borinth the respect she was due.

"Do you both agree to take the last name of Peake?" asked the Harper. Borinth never could keep them straight. At least, the two men seemed interchangeable to her. Eshni, she knew well. All the dragons did.

"Yes," said miss black-eyed.

"Yes," repeated Rorria.

Although Borinth couldn't see the Harper's expression, she imagined that he was smiling. That was the impression she got from Rorria, at least. "A good name," he said, "for a family so close to the skies." Borinth agreed. She could fly higher than mountains and miss black-eyed seemed obsessed with the stars. For what, the dragon wasn't entirely sure but they were beautiful. Sometimes, she wondered what it would be like--to fly higher than Pern itself and to the distant stars. The journey would be long and hard, but she was positive that it would be...glorious. An adventure. Where it could be just the three of them, exploring the universe. But there were no spacesuits for dragons and so Borinth rarely thought of it.

And I approve, Borinth chimed in, projecting her voice to both the Harper and miss black-eyed. Rorria's weyrmate chuckled while the Harper burst into emotions that the dragon couldn't pick out very well. She decided that he was in awe of her. She, like most dragons, didn't speak with many humans outside of their riders. She didn't need to. So awed and humbled the Harper should be.

"And Borinth approves," parroted the Harper. "I suppose-"

Rorria and miss black-eyed practically lunged at each other. Rorria swept her weyrmate off her feet and they kissed. Borinth approved very much.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 59 servings: x3 bovines, x3 large fish, x3 wherries, x1 redfruit, and x1 cucumber. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 11 servings: x1 large fish, x1 blueberry, and x1 carrot. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 13 servings: x2 bovines and x1 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 2.5 servings: x0.5 blueberry and x1 moonflower fruit. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.5 servings: x1.5 blueberry. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
[ The following animals are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
[ The following births are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
[ The following villagers are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
[ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master in their respective Crafts: none. ]
[ The following Crafters have completed their training: Balidosh, Jarshonen, and Tigill. ]
[ The following dragonriders have completed their training: none. ]
[ The following weyrbrats have finished testing: Ezekiel, now Apprentice Farmercrafter. ]

[ PATROLS ]
[ N'reg leads Benorri and Tutikko on a scouting patrol. They bring Predath and Diasrioth, dragons. ]
[ Seanni leads Mairmun and Ze'ku on a scouting patrol. They bring Rosanth and Hosurth, dragons. ]
[ Dulcia leads Rabrusull and Tigill on a border patrol. They bring Autumn and Sprout, canines, and Conni, Keten, and Tixir, fire-lizards. They use x1 stone pickaxe. ]
[ Aidan and Baridna go on a border patrol. They bring Faith and Yeller, canines, Rikal, Tukka, and Zixel, fire-lizards. ]
[ Jesni leads Balidosh, Boldosh, and M'sha on a fishing patrol. They bring Currith, a dragon, and Vex, a fox. They use x1 steel spear. ]
[ Nitia leads Beallolril, Griengrilon, Kyniken, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They use x1 stone spear. ]
[ Renolla leads Diatilon, Hantyn, Hinraul, Neachunno, and Saltul on a gathering patrol. They bring Caling and Redi, birds. ]
[ Kalliarrah leads Jarshonen, Lemmima, Miklo, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Grace and Sky, birds. ]
[ Fira researches medicine. ]

[ Soyah goes on Search. ]

[ SEEDS ]
[ Ermid plants x1 cucumber seed with the help of bovine 6. ]
[ Pepper plants x1 cucumber seed with the help of bovine 9. ]

[ Borrin tends to the redfruit seed with the help of bovine 7. It blooms for the second time this post! ]

[ CRAFTING ]
[ N/A ]

[ TESTERS & APPRENTICES ]
[ Tiennen tests Beastcraft. ]

[ Abesses teaches Jomiovit in Beastcraft. ]
[ Anna teaches Rowan in Smithcraft. ]
[ Ershar teaches Ezekiel in Farmercraft. ]
[ Lolardra teaches Riziolke in Fishercraft. ]

[ Sedah teaches Myracle going between. ]
[ F'dust teaches Nebenni and Tollioma formation riding. ]
[ F'dust teaches Hallitu and V'bin going between. ]
[ F'dust teaches R'den and S'gan dragon riding. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
[ N/A ]

[ FAMILIES & CHILDREN ]
[ Anna and Dulcia get married. They take the last name of Starweaver. ]
[ Fella and Rorria get married. They take the last name of Peake. ]
[ Lolardra and Nella get married. ]

[ Thiolo will give birth in 2 posts. ]

[ Fay goes into labor! Camilla oversees the birth. The father is Aidan. ]
[ Eshni goes into labor! Shollun oversees the birth. The father is Ermid. ]

[ ANIMALS ]
[ N/A ]

[ DEATHS ]
[ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
[ Nella, Salano, and Wedassea stay back to care for weyrbrats between 0-7 turns. ]
[ No one stays back to do weyrhold duties. ]

[ Seanni requests a Candidate. ]

[ Ayal, Bansendon, Fella, Fudiom, Kivee, Rorria (and Siarlith), and Waxinnan go to the marketplace. They bring with them the following to sell: x1 canine, x2 fire-lizard eggs, x1 iron, x1 corn seed, and x2 cucumber seeds. They will return in 1 post. ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]

[ Currently, I am not accepting any new people from border/scout patrols. ]
[ "Search" is a scout patrol solely for villagers of candidate rank. If any thing other than "person(s) found" is rolled, the Searcher finds nothing. ]
[ If any new members are found or randomly requested, they can't be a headwoman, dragonrider, or any of the associated ranks unless stated otherwise. ]

[ Familiars are not counted as skilled animals and as such, will not need to be fed but also cannot participate in patrols. ]

[ The Weyrleader's wing (WW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on scout patrols. When N'reg retires, this will become wing 1 (W1). ]
[ The hunting wing (HW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on hunting/fishing patrols. When M'sha becomes weyrleader, this will become the Weyrleader's wing (WW). ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
[ Caling and Redi (birds) will breed in 2 posts. ]
[ Catcher and Savvy (birds) will breed in 4 posts. ]
[ Catcher and Savvy (birds) will breed in 6 posts. ]
[ Bovines 11 and 10 will breed in 4 posts. ]
[ Calma and Han (fire-lizards) will breed in 3 posts. ]
[ Zerith and Currith (dragons) will breed in 7 posts. ]

[ Seanni will retire as Weyrwoman when she is 70 turns. ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weyrwoman
G. Seanni | female | 56 turns | X | Rosanth
↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - D7

Junior Goldriders (1)
G. Sedah | female | 36 turns | X | Zerith
↪ ST - B3 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2

Retired Dragonriders (0)
None

Headwoman
Renolla | female | 51 turns | Y
↪ ST - D11 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Lower Caverns Staff (14)
Bansendon | male | 31 turns | X
↪ ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 9 / EC - D1
Diatilon | female | 29 turns | Y
↪ ST - D3 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - B2
Fudiom | male | 70 turns | X
↪ ST - A1 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - A3
Hantyn | male | 38 turns | Y
↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - H2
Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 18 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A6
Kalliarrah "Kali" | female | 37 turns | X
↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - G7
↪ has ocular albinism
Kivee | female | 49 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - B5
Miklo | female | 60 turns | X
↪ ST - B4 / HS - HC / HC - 18 / EC - C1
Nella | female | 42 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A7
↪ Fostering staff
Nilani | female | 28 turns | X
↪ ST - E4 / HS - AC / HC - 26 / EC - F3
↪ Gives birth in 2 posts
Salano | female | 63 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - D2
↪ Fostering staff
Saltul | male | 38 turns | X
↪ ST - E2 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C5
Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 41 turns | X
↪ ST - B1 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2
Wedassea | female | 63 turns | X
↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 18 / EC - E6
↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (8)
Akiniall | male | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - LC / HC - 18 / EC - A6
Dusteah "Teya" | female | 6 turns | X
↪ ST - E1 / HS - S / HC - 23 / EC - H7
Ester "Esty" | female | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
Eryn | female | 3 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - C5
↪ witch
Illias | male | 3 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - C5
↪ deaf in left ear
Sadia | female | 3 turns | X
↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 17 / EC - G7
↪ has ocular albinism
Sharon | female | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A2
Tiennen "Tien" | male | 9 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC – F3
Beastcrafters (5)
M. Abesses | male | 54 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E3
M. Griengrilon | male | 34 turns | X
↪ ST - A5 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - G7
J. Jomiovit "Jom" | male | 14 turns | X
↪ ST - C2 / HS - HW / HC - 26 / EC - C2
J. Kyniken "Kye" | male | 35 turns | Y
↪ ST - B5 / HS - S / HC - 25 / EC - E4
M. Nitia | female | 47 turns | X
↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - F3

Farmercrafters (6)
M. Borrin | male | 55 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - F3
J. Ermid | male | 24 turns | X
↪ ST - C8 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - F6
M. Ershar | male | 53 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC -C5
A. Ezekiel "Zeke" | male | 15 turns | X
↪ ST - F9 / HS - LC / HC - 61 / EC - C7
J. Pepper | female | 32 turns | X | Baxter
↳ ST - D8 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - C5
↳ witch
M. Thiolo | female | 34 turns | X
↳ ST - E8 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - A5

Fishercrafters (5)
J. Balidosh | male | 18 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
M. Boldosh | male | 49 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - B6
M. Jesni | female | 53 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - A2
J. Lolardra "Lola" | female | 36 turns | Y
↪ ST - B4 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - A1
A. Riziolke "Riz" | female | 18 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - C4

Glasscrafters (2)
M. Baridna | female | 49 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
J. Tigill | male | 18 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B5

Harpercrafters (3)
J. Eshni | female | 27 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
M. Mairmun | male | 58 turns | X
↪ ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 19 / EC - E5
M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 47 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Healercrafters (4)
J. Camilla | female | 36 turns | 7 KP | X
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - C2
J. Fay | female | 39 turns | 4 KP | X
↳ ST - A7 / HS - LC / HC - 61 / EC - B3
↳ witch
J. Fira | female | 22 turns | 4 KP | X
↪ ST - D11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B1
M. Shollun | male | 50 turns | 13 KP | Y
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - H7

Smithcrafters (5)
J. Aidan | male | 37 turns | X | Orgon
↳ ST - F6 / HS - HC / HC - 13 / EC - D3
↳ wizard
J. Anna "Nana" | female | 29 turns | Y
↪ ST - C10 / HS - LC / HC - 13 / EC - H7
J. Dulcia "Lucy" | nonbinary | 33 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - S / HC - 13 / EC - H2
↪ uses "they"/"them" pronouns
A. Rowan "Rory" | female | 21 turns | X
↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - H4
M. Rabrusull | male | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - F7 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - H6

Starcrafters (2)
J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 39 turns | X
↪ ST - D2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - B4
J. Fella | female | 22 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - G6

Tannercrafters (2)
J. Beallolril "Ril" | male | 22 turns | X
↪ ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - G1
M. Tugall | male | 47 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A6

Woodcrafters (2)
M. Ayal | female | 45 turns | Y
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H2
J. Neachunno "Chunno" | male | 28 turns | X
↪ ST - C3 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - D5
Weyrleader
B. N'reg | male | 51 turns | X | Predath | WW
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 21 / EC - H7

Wingleaders (0)
None

Wingseconds (1)
Gr. Tutikko | female | 21 turns | X | Diasrioth | WW
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 2 / EC - F7

Dragonriders (4)
B. M'sha | male | 31 turns | X | Currith | HW
↪ ST - A3 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - C5
Gr. Rorria "Rory" | female | 23 turns | X | Siarlith | WW
↪ ST - A8 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - H5
Gr. Soyah | female | 33 turns | X | Borinth | WW
↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - C5
Bl. Ze'ku | male | 33 turns | X | Hosurth | WW
↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A1

Weyrlingmasters (1)
Br. F'dust | male | 34 turns | X | Kimorth
↪ ST - E1 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - F5

Weyrlings (8)
Gr. Hallitu "Tutu" | female | 22 turns | X | Fayaraith
↪ ST - F2 / HS - HC / HC - 26 / EC - E6
G. Myracle "Myra" | female | 33 years | X | Manth
↪ ST- B3 / HS- LW / HC- 44 / EC- G6
↪ light elf
Gr. Nebenni | female | 18 turns | X | Lanernuth
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - H7
Br. R'den | male | 32 years | X | Daresith
↪ ST - C2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A2
↪ wood elf
↪ has a permanent limp
B. S'gan | male | 18 turns | X | Pumolth
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 8 / EC - D7
Br. T'gin | male | 22 turns | X | Noneth
↪ ST - B9 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - C7
Gr. Tollioma | female | 19 turns | X | Tollioma
↪ ST - F11 / HS - HW / HC - 53 / EC - E4
Bl. V'bin | male | 21 turns | Y | Fareth
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - F3

Candidates (2)
Hinraul | male | 19 turns | X
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - C2
Lemmima | female | 19 turns | X
↪ ST - C6/ HS - HW / HC - 20 / EC - A5

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Barnyard Animals (6)
Bovine 6 | male | 20 turns | b2 | bovine
Bovine 7 | female | 20 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 9 | female | 9 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 10 | male | 5 turns | bovine
Bovine 11 | male | 5 turns | bovine
Bovine 12 | female | 3 turns | bovine

Working Animals (8)
Caling | male | 7 turns | hawk | Veashmorell
Catcher | male | 5 turns | hawk | Miklo
Grace | female | 5 turns | hawk | Nilani
Redi | female | 7 turns | hawk | Hantyn
Savvy | female | 5 turns | hawk | Renolla
Screech | male | 8 turns | b2 | hawk | Hantyn
Sky | male | 3 turns | falcon | Fudiom
Vex | female | 4 turns | fox

Pets (7)
Autumn | female | 12 turns | | b1 | canine
Chaser | male | 3 turns | canine
Dapple | male | 6 turns | canine
Faith | female | 3 turns | canine
Shadow | female | 3 turns | canine
Sprout | male | 12 turns | b2 | canine
Yeller | male | 3 turns | canine

Familiars (3)
Baxter | male | mountain bluebird | Pepper
Lilac | male | Costa's hummingbird | Fay
Orgon | male | German Shepard | Aidan
Dragons (16)
Borinth | green | 19 turns | b1 | Soyah
Currith | bronze | 14 turns | M'sha
Daresith | brown | 3 turns | R'den
Diasrioth | green | 7 turns | Tutikko
Fareth | blue | 3 turns | V'bin
Fayaraith | green | 3 turns | Hallitu
Hosurth | blue | 19 turns | Ze'ku
Kenralth | green | 3 turns | Tollioma
Kimorth | brown | 19 turns | b1 | F'dust
Lanernuth | green | 3 turns | Nebenni
Manth | gold | 3 turns | Myracle
Noneth | brown | 7 turns | T'gin
Predath | bronze | 25 turns | b2 | N'reg
Pumolth | bronze | 3 turns | S'gan
Rosanth | gold | 29 turns | b2 | Seanni
Siarlith | green | 7 turns | Rorria
Zerith | gold | 19 turns | Sedah

x
Fire-Lizards (27)
Breenu | green | 1 turn | Tigill
Calma | green | 12 turns | Soyah
Cari | gold | 1 turn | Dulcia
Chirper | brown | 3 turns | Soyah
Conni | blue | 1 turn | Rabrusull
Curo | green | 20 turns | b2 | Seanni
Fire | bronze | 23 turns | b2 | Abesses
Gala | green | 12 turns | Ze'ku
Gen | bronze | 20 turns | b1 | Baridna
Han | brown | 12 turns | F'dust
Hel | green | 1 turn | Baridna
Keten | green | 1 turn | Rabrusull
Kolu | green | 20 turns | b1 | Renolla
Mant | blue | 1 turn | Tigill
Reggie | green | 3 turns | Anna
Rikal | green | 1 turn | Aidan
Ritter | blue | 12 turns | Sedah
Shulli | green | 20 turns | b1 | Waxinnan
Theseus | blue | 1 turn | Dulcia
Tirvam | blue | 20 turns | b1 | Shollun
Tixir | bronze | 1 turn | Rabrusull
Tolly | bronze | 1 turn | Baridna
Tukka | green | 1 turn | Aidan
Wish | green | 3 turns | Eshni
Zixel | blue | 1 turn | Aidan
Zor | brown | 23 turns | b2 | Ershar
Zux | green | 1 turn | Tigill
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the kekunan clan | 005

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:12 pm

population 006 | males 003 | females 003 | animals 001 | servings 006.25 | next request march 11 | archive x | yemons 000
    rua, rosmrr, voìkìr, and miyuu walked slowly along the forest floor, mìkä yapping at their heels excitedly. rua rolled his eyes and ruffled the dog's f
    ur, his hand massive compared to her. he knew this dog was considered "large" among the humans, but he couldn't understand why. mìkä was tiny
    compared to him and his companions. mìkä's long pink tongue rolled out of her mouth as she panted happily, and he wondered why the humans w
    ere releasing wildlife from earth onto pandora. they knew the animals here were massive compared to those of earth, but maybe the smaller animal
    s had a chance. sighing, he raised his sights before him and spotted a thick bushy tail appear. he held his hand out and the patrol stopped, whispe
    rs springing up among the three other members as a red fox and her kit stepped into the open.
    rosmrr leaned forward, holding her hand to let the fox sniff her fingers the way she did with mìkä, but the mother lunged forward and clamped her
    thorn-sharp teeth deep into the meaty part between rosmrr's thumb and first finger. the na'vi screeched, falling backwards and bringing the fox wi
    th her, motherly instincts not allowing her to let go until she knew her kit was safe. tears sprang into rosmrr's eyes and rua raised his hand to grab
    the fox by its scruff. the mother let out a yelp and dashed off, afraid of rua's height and size. rosmrr whimpered as she held her hand close to her c
    hest, not allowing the boys to see her wound. "rosmrr, you've got to let me take a look," rua whispered soothingly, and rosmrr raised her eyes hope
    fully as she held out her hand. the bite was bad, but not nearly as bad as she was making it seem. the olo'eyktan turned around and ripped a large,
    flat vine from the ground and wrapped it tightly to help keep it protected from bacteria until he could get her back to ola. "you two, continue on. i
    will take rosmrr back to make sure she sees ola first thing," he narrowed his eyes at the last words, knowing how stubborn she could be about see
    ing ola.
    rosmrr jokingly stuck her tongue out at rua before rising to her feet and holding her wrapped hand close to her chest once more. rua wrapped his
    arm around her shoulder, helping guide her back to camp where ola was waiting. she held her hand out, and rosmrr placed her own injured hand
    limply into the tsahìk's. as ola unwrapped the vine, she saw just how "terrible" the wound was and sighed. her eyes screamed "are you serious?" as
    rua held eye contact, and he could barely stifle a chuckle as the tsahìk led the taronyu into her den for treatment. rua's thoughts wandered to the
    wondrous feast the anurai clan had hosted for his meager six members, barely able to remember the last time he had been so full that his belly w
    as visibly larger. a silly grin slipped onto his face at the thought of all the food, but his heart sang with joy about the fact that he had saved the an
    urai clan by warning them.

rua, voìkìr, & miyuu stay and attempt to tame the young fox (scouting).
    ola practices medicine.
    ola checks on rosmrr for her injuries.
    the kekunan clan fasts for the 5th time out of 5.
    notes ;;

⁅ olo'eyktan ⁆
    rua te twexu unee'itan | ♂ | 28 | na'vi
    ⁅ tashik ⁆
    ola te mä'i äa'ite | ♀ | 45 | na'vi
    ↬ 3 kp
    ⁅ tsam eyktanay ⁆
    voìkìr te likäwrrey awkxewayiä'itan | ♂ | 39 | na'vi
    ⁅ tsamsiyu ⁆
    miyuu te wìkrr tswuu'itan | ♂ | 30 | na'vi
    ⁅ fwew eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ fwew ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìtaron eyktanay ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ taronyu ⁆
    romsrr te zemaniu äeza'ite | ♀ | 32 | na'vi
    ⁅ starsìm ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ nume ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ tìfmetok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ sa'nok ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ 'eveng ⁆
    name | ♂/♀ | age | na'vi
    ⁅ koak ⁆
    äeza te zemaniu fyuäray'ite | ♀ | 89 | na'vi
xxxxxxx
⁅ food ⁆
squirrel | one serving | 001
catfish | three servings | 004
moose | ten servings | 001
mushroom | two servings | 002
tomato | three servings | 003
cucumber | four servings | 004
strawberry | one serving | 005
mango | two servings | 004
watermelon | four servings | 002
⁅ seeds ⁆
⁅ items ⁆
item | amount | usage
⁅ animals ⁆
mìkä | female | 2 | dog | 0 | x
⁅ mentors ⁆
⁅ deceased ⁆
name | cause of death
⁅ family ⁆

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me