✰¢нσσѕє уσυя σωи ραтн✰

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

✰¢нσσѕє уσυя σωи ραтн✰

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:59 am

нσω тσ ρℓαу

Oh, hello there. You might have heard of other "choose your own path" stories as well - they aren't exactly rare in the real world.

Here, however, you will be banding together with a few other people to help guide your character through a strange, twisted world, by voting on what their next action should be from a small list of different answers.

The story strips shall all be written by none other than me, and depending on how many votes the story gets, as well as how busy I am, shall be released after anywhere from only a single day, to an entire week.

Ah, but you ask - are there any rules?

Well of course there are rules, you dumb-dumb! Just scroll the page down a bit.. yeah, there they are!
Please click on these~

Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image
rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✰¢нσσѕє уσυя σωи ραтн✰

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:00 am

тнє яυℓєѕ

- You must abide by all of the ChickenSmoothie rules. No exceptions.

- Don't get upset if the story doesn't turn out how you wanted it to - as a wise person once told me, "it's just a game bro".

- No voting twice - you must wait for the next piece of the story to come out until you can vote again.

- You're allowed to comment your opinions on the story - in fact, some criticism would be wonderful! Just don't start any flame-wars down there, alright?

- And, most importantly, I hope you all have a lot of fun with this little game I've made up!
Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:02 am

So, without further ado, the first chapter of your story...

Fear.
It flowed through your veins, burning you. The sweat drops fell down your forehead as you sprinted through the lush, dark forest, ignoring the ominously moving tree roots at your feet as you somehow managed to clumsily make your way through the woods.

Anyone seeing you would believe that you were running away from something - something terrible, able to take lives in less than a second, with an appearance so horrifying, that no one could bear to even glance at it.

Was that the case? Were you running so that your unimportant, pitiful existence would still be able to hold on to the thin string known as life, and not plummet into the depths of the dead?

Who knows? You didn't, of course. And yet the adrenaline still pumped through you continued to run high-speed across the leafy undergrowth, despite your lungs gasping for air, and your aching feet, upon which had already begun to form painful blisters.

That was, until you stupidly tripped over a log, falling face-first onto the muddy ground.
You desperately tried to get up, to continue fleeing this enemy you did not even know, but a sharp, unbearable pain in your right leg prevented that.

Glancing behind you, you could just barely make out in the dim light that was filtered through the thick foliage of the trees, the sight of your limb splayed uselessly behind yourself, twisted in an unnatural angle. Of course, you broke your leg. Brilliant.

Suddenly, like a waterfall, the fear returned to you, as your paranoid face darted to-and-fro, searching for this terrifying creature, that, for all you knew, didn't even exist. Thus, eventually, you calmed down, shoving the panic down your stomach to look at this all a more logical way.

Looking down, you saw a puddle you swore was not there before - but hey, what did you know? Anyways, the small body of water was strangely as crystal-clear as a mirror, despite being situated in the middle of an area of thick, disgusting mud.

You stared into it, looking at your own reflection - one you hadn't seen in a while.

You saw...

A) A pale-skinned young teenage man, with a neat, dark-brown ponytail. The eyes are a gloomy shade of blue, below which are clear bags caused by lack of sleep. They are wearing a pair of black jeans, along with a simple gray t-shirt, the latter having a Rorschach-esc picture of an eerily-shaped butterfly, which could also be seen as a skull - vice versa, as well. Wound around his neck is a necklace, with a fake shark tooth hanging from it. Their physique is leaning more into the scrawny side, with their height averaging out to the normal male height - perhaps even a bit smaller.

B) A dark-skinned young teenage woman, with long, curly black hair tied into a large ponytail. The eyes are a warm shade of chestnut-brown. They are wearing a pair of jeans-shorts, along with a simple gray t-shirt, the latter having a Rorschach-esc picture of an eerily-shaped butterfly, which could also be seen as a skull - vice versa, as well. Pierced into her ears are a pair of golden earrings, each bearing a single, orange-yellow gem inside. Their physique is quite large, a couple of centimeters (1 centimeter = ~0.4 inches) above the average female height. They somehow give off a fun, youthful aura.

C) An olive-skinned young teenage man with a messy dark brown uppercut, along with a tiny scar on the cheek. The eyes are a dull shade of emerald-green, though still blazing with energy. They are wearing a pair of beige-coloured khakis, along with a simple gray t-shirt, the latter having a Rorschach-esc picture of an eerily-shaped butterfly, which could also be seen as a skull - vice versa, as well. Wound around their wrist is a golden-chain bracelet. Their physique is quite large and intimidating, easily above the average male height.

D) A fair-skinned young teenage woman with dark blond somewhat short, wavy, shoulder length hair, the tips of which are dyed a cyan blue. The eyes are a pale shade of hazel, blue-and-brown eyes. They are wearing a pair of ripped, light blue skinny jeans, along with a simple gray t-shirt, the latter having a Rorschach-esc picture of an eerily-shaped butterfly, which could also be seen as a skull - vice versa, as well. On her neck, she dons a black choker, with three, small pale blue gems embedded in it. Their physique is quite average, though somewhat skinny at best, their height just a single centimeter (1 centimeter = ~0.4 inches) below the average female height.
Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 am

bump
Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

D. The edginess is upon us.
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kandyrock » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 am

B) - It makes me feel warm inside.

i would have chosen d, but I don't feel very edgy at the moment.
she/her
Kandyrock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunada » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:19 am

I also vote D, because B doesn't deserve to be running from weird things.
Finally updated my wish list. There are all sorts of pets there, from common to OMG rare. Just be aware, I will NOT trade pets I only own one copy of. Otherwise, I can be very generous ;3
That being said, I also will not trade any event pets or tokens before the actual event is over. Additionally, I have little use for items, so don't be afraid to sprinkle those in your trades.
Kunada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 am

(Also I have just realized that I have made.. TWO super edgy options.. whoops!)
Last edited by rluie on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:43 am

Bumped again..
Please click on these~

rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflake ;; » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:49 am

I vote B c:

➳ if i forget to reply to a trade / pm, feel free to nudge me bout it!

➳ extremely stressed with school / medical issues, please be patient if i'm a little slow

➳ pm's are open to anyone, friend or foe ♡

snowflake ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me