Create a Pride v.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create a Pride v.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:22 pm

This is based off Create a Clan by Katrione

Beaten, broken, and slaughtered. Many lions are lost in the harsh territory of the savannah, but the strong do survive.
Many prides of the best lions are spread across the world. It is now your turn to survive, make your own pride, have
your own cubs...

Will you make it through?

1) Follow all the Chickensmoothie rules.
2) Do not under any circumstances try to copy or make
a game like this. It's an original idea made by our former
owner, Karen who passed it down to Katrione.
3) I will remake this game at 900 pages.
4) Please use proper grammar and punctuation
and do not use text talk at all.
5) Be kind and respectful to both me and other
members at all times.
6) Do not requote your post unless it has been
skipped over by a mod. It gets annoying and clutters
the thread.
7) Do not Mini Mod unless you are the co-owner or mod
8) Please PM me if you are confused or if you
have any questions.
9) No begging for new lions/allies/enemies
10) Make sure to have fun! :)

CaPride Fanclub
CaClan
CaHerd
CaPack
CaShulk
CaWarren
CaKennel
CaDiscord Chat

Owner:
    NightWolf950 - Lost Valley Pride

Mods:
    Username
    Username

Mini-mod:
    Username
    Bans:
    None so far, let's hope it stays this way
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length

Warnings:
    None so far, let's hope it stays this way
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pride v.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Note that some of these may be updated to accommodate for holes in the game or to fix mistakes

Starting Off
If it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your pride. You can describe things like your pride's name, nature, reputation, territory and lion's personalities. These things help us decide on what your two lions, a king and a queen, will look like! We will quote your post with a picture of your king/queen, they will be the lions who are the foundation of your pride. You can decide on things like their names and age. Your first Queen will have a dominance of 2 and the King having a dominance of 1. Once you receive your Shaman lion, you are to pick five starting herbs from here.

Getting More Lions
Your pride will start off small, you will have to build up it's population on your own. You currently have three options for getting more lions: territory checks, breeding, and sending your leader out to find another queen. The King and his Queens are the only ones allowed to breed. Each Queen is only allowed to breed twice, afterwards their rank must change. The King is only allowed to have three Queens at once. The King is allowed to be sent to an ally pride in an attempt take one of their lionesses, where the ally pride either chooses to accept or deny giving up a lioness. Lone lionesses can sometimes be found when the King goes on a border patrol, from which the lone lioness can either choose to attack him, join the pride, or simply decline his offer.

Patrols
You are able to send up to 8 lionesses out on a patrol at one time. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, you can find a lone lioness, or you can find the king or queens of a rival clan. The rival pride will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even chose to become enemies.

Life of a Lion
Pregnancy lasts for 2 posts
months
0-2 - Nursing on mother
3-6 - Beginning to wean
7-10 - Weaned, can start hunting with the pride (only brings back 1 serving)
11-18 - Starts learning to hunt, is considered a trainee (can bring back 2 servings)
18+ - Becomes a normal hunter of the pride after having 4 training sessions as a trainee
24 - Most male lions are dispersed from the pride

Breeding
Without cubs, your pride would struggle to thrive. To have two lions try for cubs, post them going for a walk together or having some 'romantic moment'. In my post, I will put whether or not the queen actually becomes pregnant. A queen can only have two litters of cubs before she is only a hunter. All queens/former queens have the same dominance of 2.

Aging/Death
You must age your lions up 1 month every post that you post. If in one post, Chris the lion cub was 8 months, then in the next post you would make that lion be 9 months. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your lion to die; being stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another lion, queens can die having cubs, and not resting after two posts when a lion is sick/injured.

Ally Prides
If you meet a neighboring pride while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally prides usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give your own lionesses to an ally pride for their queens. You can also trade lions with an ally pride. If your pride is under attack by an enemy pride, your ally pride can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy pride isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your lions dying or being captured.

Enemy Pride
If you meet a neighboring pride while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy prides usually act hostile towards each other and often argue or fight. You can steal cubs, lionesses, and queens while raiding enemy pride camps. You need 4 lions to steal, and the only way the other pride can get these back is if they attack your pride. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be lions injured, captured, or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy pride if both kings meet.

Social Hierarchy
When a lion is introduced into your pride, they will be given a number that represents how dominant they are. The Shaman automatically starts at dominance 3. All Queens have a ranking of 2, former or not. When Queens and Kings give birth to their first litter of cubs, three little cubs. Their dominance is ranked accordingly: 3, 4, and 5. Usually, new lions that are introduced will be given a lower dominance number than existing lions. For example, Louise the lion is the lowest ranked lion, 8 in dominance. Then Nelly the new lion is then ranked 9, being the now lowest rank. Any lions born/introduced into the pride after Nelly joined will have a dominance lower than her.

After the first litter, your lions will be ranked according to how old they are and what litter they came from. The first litter is more dominant than the second, the second more than the third, and so on and so forth. So, for example, when your royal pair has their second litter of three cubs, they will be ranked 6, 7, and 8.

Prey
Every post, your pride will use up prey. For each lion you have in your pride, you will use 1 piece of prey. The amount of strength needed to kill prey is equal to half of its bounty: for example, one lion can kill two hares or birds, but it would take three or more wolves to kill a zebra. If you run out of prey, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, the youngest lion in your pride will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 lion will die until you catch enough prey.

Cub 0-2 Months = 0 Servings
Cub 3-6 Months = 1/2 Serving
Cub 7+ Months = 1 Serving
Adult Lion = 1 Serving

Fresh-Kill Servings
Elephant; 60 servings
Rhinoceros; 40 servings
Hippopotamus; 30 servings
Giraffe; 12 servings
Crocodile; 8 servings
Buffalo; 10 servings
Zebra; 6 servings
Wildebeest; 6 servings
Wild Boar; 3 servings
Antelope; 2 servings
Impala; 2 servings
Hare; 1 serving
Birds; 1 serving

Seasons
Each season will last four posts. After the four posts, the next season will start. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately affect how things go for you that day.

Winter- Breeding season! During winter, many Kings are breeding with their Queens so the cubs will be born in Spring. The chances of catching sickness is higher. If you send the same lion out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which can lead to worse sickness or death, so be careful. After your lion catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress worse. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find lone lions.

Spring- Breeding season! During spring, births will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or cubs dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching sickness will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding lone lions is very high.

Summer- During summer, you will catch plenty of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into poachers, and lone males will most likely start to try and take over the spot as King so keep an eye out. You are less likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Summer. Your Pride will still find new lions, but not as much as you would in Spring. Queens are not giving birth anymore, most nursing their Cubs.

Fall- During fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Winter. Many cubs are starting to hunt as they go into Winter.

Post Format
After your first post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your Pride. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your lion.
You may edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Pride's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Lions:[/b] Here [# of males] [# of females][/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your lions are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]King:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Queens:[/b] - 0/3

[b]Shaman:[/b]

[b]Hunters:[/b]

[b]Trainees:[/b]

[b]Cubs:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Prides:[/b]
Pride Name | Username
Pride Name | Username

[b]Enemy Pride:[/b]
Pride Name | Username
Pride Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Pride Name | Username
East | Pride Name | Username
South | Pride Name | Username
West | Pride Name | Username

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
Rhinoceros | x0 | 0 servings
Hippopotamus | x0 | 0 servings
Giraffe | x0 | 0 servings
Buffalo | x0 | 0 servings
Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
Wildebeest | x0 |  0 servings
Wild Boar | x0 |  0 servings
Hare | x0 |  0 servings
Birds | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Trainee | 0 | Moves

[b]Deceased/Dispersed Lions:[/b]
Lion Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Cubs
Name and Name | Cubs[/size][/list][/left][/center]

Here is the list of prides, who owns the prides, and which mod replies to them

NightWolf950
─────────────
The Impa Pride
Pride of the Eclipse
Pride of the Darkest Night
Pride of Crimson Abyss
Night♕
─────────────
The Silver Ridge Pride
The Lost Valley Pride
Pride of Star Fire
Pride of the Cool Winds
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:32 pm

The Impa Pride, or just the Impa, are a new pride of lions located northwards
    near a plateau or highlands. Where they settle, there is rocky terrain where s
    harp rocks and stones can easily slice at paw pads, though the Impa have adap
    ted to life here and they have thicker paw pads than normal, along with thicke
    r skin on their body. The Impa settles and rests in a large cave, this is where th
    e whole pride goes to sleep, rest, or to have short breaks from their work. The
    se lions specialize in agility, endurance, and speed, because of where they live,
    they often have to claw their way up large rocks, hills, and so on. The Impa are
    a fairly small pride currently, though they are soon to grow.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:48 pm

The Silver Ridge pride lives in an savannah in the Silver Plains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
Silver Ridge lions specialize in speed and stealth, which is good for sneaking up on unsuspecting prey and other lions. The cubs especially love to do this as they love the look on their pride members faces as they are pounced on from behind. They accept lions of all manner, as such they are a very diverse pride
Will this be your new pride?
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Pride Of The Eclipse

The Pride Of The Eclipse is a group of lions who have a strong belief in the Star-Manes, their ancestors who had died, or former pride-members, they are named after legends spread by animals who had been rescued by humans and returned to the wild, in America there was a rare event called the Eclipse where the moon blocked out the sun.

The lions in this pride have been known for their spiritual nature, not physical but emotional. They have a strong belief in Star-Manes, and if a lion doesn't believe them they will not banish them, but rather that lion will be treated with less respect by others, making it harder for them to grow a family this way. They try to be allies with many prides hoping to create peace so no more wars will happen, but if they come across a pride that has no belief, or believes in a dark-spiritual place like The Feared, they will without a doubt become enemies with them. Each lion in the pride is different though, and has their own personality.. it is quite common for them to have the Intelligent trait. They live in a rocky side of the savannah that isn't too far off from the Watering Hole and a small patch of Jungle at the North. Their prey consists of birds, wild boar, antelope, zebra, and the occasional crocodile and hippo.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Begining

Postby sharklord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:06 pm

The Pride of the Darkest Night are a pride based on loyalty, love, the moon, and the stars...

The Pride is known for it's strength and courage, along with their mercy and kindness. Many thing their kindness & mercy makes them weak, but in reality, it makes them stronger.

The territory is located in the plains of Africa, and the dens are inside a mountain in the middle of the territory.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

✨Moon✨ wrote:

The Impa Pride, or just the Impa, are a new pride of lions located northwards
    near a plateau or highlands. Where they settle, there is rocky terrain where s
    harp rocks and stones can easily slice at paw pads, though the Impa have adap
    ted to life here and they have thicker paw pads than normal, along with thicke
    r skin on their body. The Impa settles and rests in a large cave, this is where th
    e whole pride goes to sleep, rest, or to have short breaks from their work. The
    se lions specialize in agility, endurance, and speed, because of where they live,
    they often have to claw their way up large rocks, hills, and so on. The Impa are
    a fairly small pride currently, though they are soon to grow.

The Impa Pride has been founded!
The ancestors have sent you a king
and queen.

---

A Fox's Tail wrote:

The Silver Ridge pride lives in an savannah in the Silver Plains. A winding river cuts through their territory, leading through the only entrances to their valley.
Silver Ridge lions specialize in speed and stealth, which is good for sneaking up on unsuspecting prey and other lions. The cubs especially love to do this as they love the look on their pride members faces as they are pounced on from behind. They accept lions of all manner, as such they are a very diverse pride
Will this be your new pride?

The Silver Ridge Pride has been founded!
and queen.

---

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Pride Of The Eclipse

The Pride Of The Eclipse is a group of lions who have a strong belief in the Star-Manes, their ancestors who had died, or former pride-members, they are named after legends spread by animals who had been rescued by humans and returned to the wild, in America there was a rare event called the Eclipse where the moon blocked out the sun.

The lions in this pride have been known for their spiritual nature, not physical but emotional. They have a strong belief in Star-Manes, and if a lion doesn't believe them they will not banish them, but rather that lion will be treated with less respect by others, making it harder for them to grow a family this way. They try to be allies with many prides hoping to create peace so no more wars will happen, but if they come across a pride that has no belief, or believes in a dark-spiritual place like The Feared, they will without a doubt become enemies with them. Each lion in the pride is different though, and has their own personality.. it is quite common for them to have the Intelligent trait. They live in a rocky side of the savannah that isn't too far off from the Watering Hole and a small patch of Jungle at the North. Their prey consists of birds, wild boar, antelope, zebra, and the occasional crocodile and hippo.

The Pride of the Eclipse has been founded!
and queen.

---

Night♕ wrote:
The Pride of the Darkest Night are a pride based on loyalty, love, the moon, and the stars...

The Pride is known for it's strength and courage, along with their mercy and kindness. Many thing their kindness & mercy makes them weak, but in reality, it makes them stronger.

The territory is located in the plains of Africa, and the dens are inside a mountain in the middle of the territory.

The Pride of Darkest Night has been founded!
and queen.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby sharklord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Number of Lions: 2 [1 Male] [1 Females]

Tilu yawns loudly, shaking his masive head, while Kasa walks around him impatiently. "Let's go, Tilu, I'm hungry!" She stomps, and Tilu lets out a mighty laugh. "Okay." He agrees, and they head out.

Tilu and Kasa hunt and patrol.
Tilu and Kasa go on a 'romantic' walk

King:
          Tilu | 6 Years | Male | 1 |
          X

Queens: - 1/3
          Kasa | 4 Years | Female | 2 | X

Shaman:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Cubs:
    Ally Prides:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Enemy Pride:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Borders

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
    Wildebeest | x0 | 0 servings
    Wild Boar | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased/Dispersed Lions:

Family:
    Name and Name | Cubs
    Name and Name | Cubs
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Month 1

Postby xi'rika » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Number of Lions: 2 [1 males] [1 females]

Tobekai stood atop the great rock in the center of his territory. He had recently claim it,
and was already starting to make himself at home. Looking down below, he spotted his queen, Siarha, sunning herself on the rocks below. She'd better be off soon if she was to be back before sun down. " Hey, shouldn't you be on patrol?" He called down to the tawny lioness.
"Ugh, but the rocks feel so good!" She called up as she heaved her self up and reluctantly made her way down to the ground. "Safe hunting," he called after her receding figure.

{Tobekai asks the stars for another queen}
{Siarha patrols}
{Tobekai and Siarha take a romantic walk after she gets back}

35 moons | Lion | 1 |

1/3

24 moons | Lioness | 2 |

Shaman:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Cubs:
    Ally Prides:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Enemy Pride:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Borders

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
    Wildebeest | x0 | 0 servings
    Wild Boar | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased/Dispersed Lions:

Family:
    Name and Name | Cubs
    Name and Name | Cubs
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✨ p. 1

Postby astrohund » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Number of Lions: 2 [1 male] [1 female]

"... Adhari? You there?" A familiar voice spoke to the large, bulky male lion sitting atop
of a small cliff. He wasn't quick to respond to the lioness's question. "Yes?" Adhari repli
ed, his voice deep, gruff and seemingly scratchy. "I'm about to go hunt and patrol, you
coming?
" Looking back at the smaller yet buff lioness, he nodded simply and stood up,
then following the lioness further into their newly claimed territory.

[ adhari and maru hunt and patrol ]
[ adhari and maru then take a romantic walk ]

King:
          Adhari | 5yrs | Male | 1 | X

Queens: - 1/3
          Maru | 3yrs | Female | 2 | X

Shaman:

Hunters:

Trainees: