make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby Chinchy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 am

Meadowshade is a large, cream-coloured tom with swirling stripes. His fur is very fluffy and soft, making him look even larger, though also helps add to his gentle-giant personality. Over time he's made many friends in the Clan, from denmates in the nursery, to apprentices older and younger and even from other Clans, to even the senior warriors since he was himself new in their ranks. As one would expect from a big, burly tom, he's a powerful fighter, but where his strength truly lies is in his stealthiness. He's very light and nimble on his paws for such a big guy and would likely be a near perfect hunter if it wasn't for his notice-able pelt colour. His sister did far better in that regard, being a darker colour herself. A plain brown tabby actually.
He once made a pact with his sister and they seek to make their dream come true. As unfortunate as it might be, the current leader is getting old and she's quite young, not to mention the deputy. There's a good chance. See, they agreed that if one of them ever became a leader, they would have the other as their deputy.

Meadowshade has a family of his own - His mate is a tortoiseshell molly named Neritefoot and she is currently caring for their 3 kits:
- A dilute tortoiseshell molly named Sorakit
- A ginger tabby tom named Rosekit
And
- A black tom named Racerkit

Dragonpath? (Dragon- as in Dragonfly)
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:21 am

Dragonpath is a long-legged ginger tabby tom with big amber eyes and a long tail. He has sleek, glossy fur, but a habit of throwing caution to the wind and rushing in recklessly has given him some scars across his face and chest.
Dragonpath is a very proud warrior of his clan, and that part obviously shows. He struts with a puffed up chest and confident swagger that he has become renowned for, and is extremely bold in everything he says. Dragonracer is hardworking, and can become restless without something to occupy his paws. He's also notoriously outgoing, and knows practically everyone in his clan, and even those beyond.
Dragonpath was had a few mates in his days, although, he would describe most of them as pretty faces that quickly grew boring. He hasn't been able to keep one for over a dozen moons. However, a new she-cat has caught this tom's attention. Namely, a molly by the name of Violetfrost. This former rogue only joined the clan recently, but her sharp attitude and mix of both brawn and brains has stolen Dragonpath's heart. Despite his attempts to charm her, this aloof molly still seems uninterested. But, Dragonracer seems determined, and perhaps, Violetfrost will warm up to the foolhardy tom.

Tell me about Dappleleap!
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:53 am

Dappleleap is a very pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with striking icy blue eyes. She has white patches on her chest and feet, and a white tail tip. Toms are often distracted by her looks, and she uses this to her advantage. She actually hates the attention she gets just for being pretty, and would rather be known for her strength (which she has quite a bit of). Slowly, as she wishes, her reputation is getting known; the gorgeous and cunning warrior who catches her opponents off guard.

Dappleleap, as implied, is quite strong and fast. She lacks a bit of patience hunting, however, and usually just gets frustrated if she can't find anything right away. When she focuses, she can actually get birds right out of the sky - partly how she earned her suffix. The other reason she got 'leap' as a suffix is because of her unique battle style. She will jump high into the air and use her momentum to knock opponents over.
Currently, she is training her first apprentice named Pinepaw. She loves being a mentor, and one day hopes to be deputy.

Foxmask?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Foxmask is a small, flame-point molly.
Her mother was a young kittypet turned loner after she became lost. The Clan found her in their territory shortly before labor and let her stay with them until her kits were old enough to separate. They sent her back out into the city.

Foxmask originally had 5 siblings (a shocking number of kits in one litter for the Clan), although two of them didn't make it past apprenticeship while the other three died as kits, leaving Foxmask alone.

She had fallen into a depression and became detached from her clanmates, causing worry for everyone, particularly her old friend, Eggartail. She figured out a way to help and got other cats to help out in her plan and it helped Foxmask to bounce back and cheer up. Over time, she returned to her friendly self, getting her back to her paws and awakening her old eagerness to help out the Clan. Sparrowpaw had let it slip who's idea had helped her so and Foxmask could not have been any more grateful to Eggartail.

As senior warriors, the two mollies finally confessed their love for one another and became inseparable, spending the rest of their days as warriors, then elders together. They still live happily in StarClan where Foxmask's siblings were happy for their sister, though they did tease the pair as any good siblings would, all in good fun.

Juncofoot
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:43 pm

juncofoot is a muscular turkish van with forest green eyes. he cares for only those close to him, and believes anything that is not his problem, he should keep his nose out of it. he is a loyal warrior to his clan, and his clan only, and despises any sort of half-clan relationship. juncofoot is shrewd and and sometimes crass during battle. he is also egotistical, in some way, because he looks down on others that he deems below him. though others may long to be deputy, juncofoot is fine with his warrior rank and his friends and family.

tell me about shatteredwish!
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 pm

shatteredwish!. is a black and white spotted male feline. with a white underbelly, tail tip, and muzzle. he is very quiet. and mostly timid. as the tom had been scarred from the many battles he has went through. the cat is now a senior warrior. soon to become an elder. he's been living in the shadows lately, but is still willing to step up and help his clan. the cat has many battle scars, some marked mentally and others marked physically. but he is not afraid to show his pride in his clan. and he will do anything to protect the kits, queens, apprentices and warriors of his clan.

who is, meadownose ??
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive... » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Meadownose

Meadownose is an elegant black cat with gorgeous, piercing blue eyes. Many cats are attracted to her. Not just for her beauty but, her attitude, loyalty, and braveness. She takes risks and does what she believes. There is one thing that no one knows about Meadownose... She is currently expecting kits and having a forbidden relationship with a tom in another clan...

please tell me about Wingshine
Last edited by inactive... on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im a nasty kid
inactive...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:40 pm

wingshine is a small and fluffy molly with milk white fur and soft blue eyes. she has what she deems a "big heart." and can and will love anyone who interacts with her. many of her clanmates will agree there is a shine in her eyes that makes her difficult to hate. She was originally a kittypet, but she didn't stay loyal to her owners, and strayed off to the clan she now calls her home. the molly is quite oblivious too, and can't read the mood, at all.
wingshine, currently, has caught the eye of a certain tom. though, because of her obliviousness, she hasn't quite noticed. but it does seem certain the love-struck tom will catch her heart.

tell me about falconswipe!
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:34 am

falconswipe is a pale brown ticked tabby tom with piercing amber eyes. he is tall with a limber frame, making him an exceptional runner. falconswipe is known to have a bit of a short temper, and isn't afraid to tussle with anyone who gets on his nerves- one reason he earned the suffix 'swipe'. the other is because of his battle skills; one might doubt a slender cat like him could be a fearsome opponent, but what he lacks in muscle, he makes up for in speed and agility. he darts in and out of his opponent's reach and deals blows at any opportunity.
    because of his rather harsh personality, falconswipe does not have many close friends, even in his clan. deep within himself, he hates this fact and longs for a companionship- especially with one she-cat in particular that he has his eye on, rosewhisker. he hasn't been able to win her affection yet, but he's working on it.

tell me about honeystream!
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:40 am

honeystream!, is a cream colored molly. her base color is a creamy yellow, and she has tan stripes running over that color. on top of that, she has white paws, a white underbelly, and a white color tail tip. the shecat has sunny yellow eyes, and a warm personality. she accepts every single cat no matter their differences. the female is 25 moons old, and is on her first apprentice, Sunpaw. at the moment she has no mate but many toms trip over their own paws, running towards her. the warrior accepts this, and is very flirtatious. all in all, she is a very wise, and smart cat. she isn't very strong, in battle nor hunting but she uses her wisdom to win the fight.

tell me about- mudstorm!
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me