make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: make that warrior cat! 🐾 v.1

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:38 am

koaladash is a solid gray molly with slightly darker ears as well as yellow eyes. she is considered to be somewhat of an oddity within the clan, often with her head in the clouds and speaking in a wispy voice. but her heart is gentle and her ears are open, if anyone is willing to talk to her.

koaladash was born as koalakit. she had one brother, kitekit, but from an early age, he preferred spending time with other kits rather than his sister. koalakit spent many days alone in the nursery, talking to herself and admittedly unnerving the other kits. her parents were concerned, but she wasn’t unhappy, so they let her be.

the newly-named koalapaw was apprenticed to brightfeather, a senior warrior. she thought she could teach koalapaw to be a more serious, typical warrior. brightfeather tried to be patient, but said patience started to wear every time koalapaw was distracted or her thoughts drifted away. however, she soon that while she seemed absentminded, koalapaw still performed well during hunting tests and mock battles. she learned, just not the same way that other apprentices did.

like the rest of her life, koalapaw’s warrior ceremony was unconventional. one day, koalapaw and kitepaw were out on a hunting patrol together. kitepaw had chased a rabbit onto the thunderpath and to his glee, caught it. he didn’t notice the monster approaching, but koalapaw did. she shot across the thunderpath, pushing her brother out of the way just in the nick of time. no one was harmed, thankfully. in honor of her feat, koalapaw became koaladash.

koaladash never settled down with a mate or had any kits, but she led a fulfilling life. in her spare time, she learned some basic medicine cat training, which proved to be an immense help during leafbare epidemics. she became a weird aunt to her seven nieces and nephews, who adored her. she was the elder who told the best stories and secrets, and every cat who passes by when she’s speaking will hang on her every word.

who is fallenwish?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:09 am

Fallenwish, a small brown tabby with white paws. Her eyes are a light, pale green color that often unnerves others. The biggest thing others know about Fallenwish is that she is elusive, but highly trusted in the clan; many aren't entirely sure why, rumors spreading about her shaky loyalties to her leader. What they don't know, as Fallenwish made her brother swore to secrecy, is that the leader (Cardinalstar) is her brother. They share little resemblance, with Cardinalstar being a larger orange tabby, his eyes a dark bronze color. They grew up seperately as well, Cardinalstar being raised in the clan by his father, while Fallenwish remained with her Kittypet mother and other littermates until she was old enough to make the decision to join her brother and father - though Cardinalkit's, now Cardinalpaw's, arrival had already caused much distress in the clan in the first place, it was determined that they would keep her true identity a secret.

Never quite feeling she belonged, she requested her own name - Fallenpaw. She trained underneath her father, which was harrowing for the apprentice, as he was never allowed to show that she knew him. It was alienating, and Fallenpaw instead surrounded herself with new friends that quickly became more like family. She never blamed Cardinalstar for what happened, and the two eventually reconciled when their father died. Yet, Fallenwish couldn't help but feel she wasn't a true part of the clan, not as a whole; she prefers to spend time with her very close knit friend group, causing the false whispers about her loyalty. Yet, these rumors are only that to Fallenwish, and she finds herself enjoying the secrecy now.

Fallenwish and her mate Lionroar, whom she's been inseperable from ever since they were apprentices together, have three kits together - Sparrowpaw, Marigoldpaw, and Fadedpaw. Fallenwish is immensely proud of her kits and would do anything to protect them, vowing to never make them feel alone like she did growing up.

Tell me about Dandeliondance?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartstop » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:53 am

dandeliondance is a long haired golden she cat. she is soft spoken and usually keeps to herself, but she is remarked as a very graceful runner, almost like how the dandelions fly in the wind. her eyes are a shade of green, much like the stem of a dandelion. she is a strong and mysterious warrior, who cares for her friends and is looked up to by many people. she never had any kits herself, but was caring to all kits in the clan. when it was time for her to retire into the elders den, she was known as a cat that anyone could come to for support and kindness.

who is Thornheart?
♡ max
♡ they / he / she
♡ i have a lot of interests
♡ lover of cats :} + i have a vry cool lover
Image Image
heartstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 am

Thornheart is a dark brown tabby with large paws, and fur that sticks out in every direction no matter how hard he tries to get it to settle down. His eyes are a strange, pale green. A senior warrior in his clan, Thornheart has gone through many battles and received many scars as souvenirs, most notably with a scar just above his left eye and a torn right ear, both from two separate battles.

Thornheart is an outspoken cat who is quite loyal and dedicated to his clan. He hates injustices and will always speak for cats that need a voice, even those from other clans. He loves to train apprentices and see them gain confidence as they learn and grow. He has also raised his own rather large family alongside his mate, Falconflame - they have a total of three litters together, with seven kits; his eldest, Hawkscreech, a valued warrior in the clan. His second litter with four kits, newly made warriors of whom he is very proud; Mudleg, Kestrelheart, Bramblesting, and Shrewclimb. Finally, his last two kits were newly made apprentices, and he is the fortunate mentor of one of them, having requested he be able to train his kin - Gorsepaw, being trained under Thornheart, and Lichenpaw, who is being trained by the deputy.

Tell me about Yarrowblaze?
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:00 am

Yarrowblaze (any pronouns) is a dilute mackerel torbie with green eyes. They are currently stuck in the queens' den expecting kits from their mate Highstone, but before that they were an elite hunter. Yarrowblaze earned the "blaze" suffix for his speed, as he excelled in catching small and elusive prey especially. However, she is quite clumsy outside of the hunt. Its favorite food is cuckoo.

Who is Ospreyclaw?
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:00 pm

Ospreyclaw was a deputy to Fireclan. They lived their life deathly loyal to their family and home. They use use they/them pronouns

Ospreyclaw is a white cat with a dark brown back and a brown and white winglike pattern on both their sides and a dark brown snout. They were born with an unusually short tail. And fierce emerald green eyes.

Ospreyclaw was born to Waterfallclan under the name Eaglekit. Their mother was a fierce she-cat named Witherpatch. She was a dark brown she-cat with white markings on her paws and around her eyes. They had 3 littermates, Drykit, a blue tabby tom, Shiningkit, a golden tabby she-cat and patchkit, a white and black tom. Their father was secretly the medicine cat, Flightdive. He looked exactly like Eaglekit except with blue eyes.

Due to him looking so much like his father Witherpatch decided they would train to be a medicine cat. But Eaglekit wanted to be a warrior like their siblings. So they grew up to resent them.

When the leader. Penguinstar announced that Eaglekit would be training with Flightdive they snapped at him. And as punishment they had to clean the elders den.

Thag night they snuck out. originally going to two-leg place. For about a noon they resided there. Until a warrior from Fireclan convinced them to join their clan.

In Fireclan they were given the name Ospreypaw and trained to be a warrior. At a gathering they're mother tried to talk to them. They hissed at her causing a fight to break out.

The rest of their apprenticehood went by fine. And they were given the name Ospreyclaw for their incredible strength in battle.

As a warrior a terrible greencough outbreak arose. Killing multiple kits and elders. As well as a few warriors. Ospreyclaw caught it but survived it.

They were given a apprentince. Droppaw a white tabby she-cat with teal eyes. They taught her well. Though may have given her resentment towards Waterfallclan.

Their brother, Drykit. Now Dryswing moved to Fireclan. At first Ospreyclaw held the same resentment towards him. But eventually they became close again.

Their apprentice became a warrior under the name Dropspring.

The leader died of old age. And the new leader, Greenstar chose Ospreyclaw as deputy for their devotion to the clan.

Ospreyclaw died in battle with Penguinstar. They got him down to his last life before he flung them off the edge of a cliff. Dryswing flung himself at penguinstar. Killing them both.

Their apprentice, Dropspring went on to become leader of Fireclan under the name Dropstar. She had 7 kits who she named Ospreykit, Drykit, Eaglekit, Swingkit, Clawkit, Possumkit (named after hid father Possumtail) and Springkit. She insisted the majority of her kits be named after Ospreyclaw and Dryswing for their sacrifice.

Ospreyclaw rested easy in starclan. By the end of their life they had a scar across their thigh, stomach, neck, muzzle, lip and a large X shaped one across their face.

Who's Dawnbreeze?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lapis Lizzuli » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:21 am

dawnbreeze is a fluffy dark ginger she-cat with yellow eyes. she has various scars on her body from her many battles, but she wears them with pride. she is known as one of the strongest, if not the strongest, warrior in all of the clans. she is immensely protective of her clanmates and would sacrifice herself for any of them.

dawnbreeze was born to a thunderclan mother, mapleheart, and a windclan father. unfortunately, her mother passed away from childbirth complications, leaving dawnkit and her sisters, snowkit and wrenkit, orphans. thankfully, mapleheart's older brother, sunwhisker, and his mate, featherpool, took them in. they hadn't wanted kits of their own, but instantly fell in love with their adopted kits. from the start, dawnkit showed herself to be a protective sister who defended her sisters against other kits and apprentices, who often questioned and taunted them for their unknown parentage. more than once, dawnkit found herself cleaning the elders den for getting into fights, but she never backed down.

at six moons old, dawnpaw was apprenticed to the clan deputy, fogclaw. he recognized the potential in the young apprentice, especially with her fighting spirit. after learning to think before using her claws, dawnpaw was shaping up to be a formidable thunderclan warrior. in a territory battle between thunderclan and windclan, everyone was surprised when dawnpaw was announced to go. she fought bravely and ferociously, and walked away with only a few scratches. word soon spread about the thunderclan apprentice who "took on five windclan warriors at once". dawnpaw never acknowledged the praise, seeing as she was only doing her duty as a warrior.

in her warrior years, dawnbreeze was expected by many to inherit the deputy position after fogclaw, but she never expressed any interest in being leader. she left that role to her sister, snowtail, who became snowstar around a year after becoming deputy. over the moons, dawnbreeze mentored three apprentices, one of whom succeeded snowstar as leader, and she adopted two kits after their mother passed away, just as her parents had done for her and her sisters. moons past her prime, dawnbreeze passed away from greencough. she lamented in starclan that she should have gone while fighting in battle, but she was satisfied with her life nonetheless.

who is bluestripe?
Lapis Lizzuli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partyshrimp » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:29 am

bluestripe is a lynx-point siamese-patterned she-cat with an average build and striking blue eyes.

she has two brothers, one looking very similar to her (albeit a bit larger) named stonefang, and another black tom named cricketleap. as bluekit, she and her brothers were considered a spunky and rambunctious trio, commonly play-fighting and getting into all sorts of mischief. though she loved her brothers, bluekit always viewed them as a friendly sort of competition she had to prove herself as better than. this competitive streak only deepened as she blossomed into an apprentice, but over time, a mixture of natural maturity that comes with age, close calls, and her mentor's guidance, she'd calmed down significantly by the time she was ready to be a warrior.

since then, she's gained quite the reputation as a mentor herself, having a reputation of being the "fun mentor" who really lets you get your paws dirty. despite calming down, she still has that spark in her, and doesn't plan on slowing down anytime soon. she loyally provides for her clan and is still close with her brothers, and they often entertain kits with stories of their escapades.

she does have a mate, a tuxedo tom by the name of cloverfang, but neither of them are ready for kits.

who is nightwhisker?
partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:22 am

Nightwhisker is a sleek furred she-cat warrior with a sassy personality and piercing blue eyes. She has a very dark gray coat with black rosettes.

She was born to Waterfallclan. Her mother was a beautiful white she-cat with smokey gray rosettes and blue eyes named Snowyburr. Her biological father was a Fireclan cat named Shadowburn. A pitch black tom with amber eyes. Snowyburrs mate, Honeysong was a amber tabby tom. He noticed the kit looked nothing like him and confronted her. She accidently admitted to her kits heritage.

Honeysong promised to keep it a secret to protect the kits on one condition. Their relationship was over and Honeysong would solely carr for Nightkit. Snowyburr agreed to these conditions.

As Nightkit grew she was good friends with all the kits in the nursery. She got picked on slightly by apprentices but never let it slow her down!

When she asked about her mother Honeysong told her she died from birth complications.

As an apprentice she was rather laid back. She never really cared about working too hard. Her mentor was a tom named Scratchswirl. They never got along as Scratchswirl was a hard worker while Nightwhisker didn't care about it.

She barely squeaked by to becoming a warrior. She spent most of her time gossiping with other she-cats. She pulled her weight by grabbing fish from the riverside since it required little effort. During leafbare shed dig into mouse dens to grab small amounts of prey to keep the clan off her back.

One night she overhear heard her siblings discussing her heritage. She was furious and told the whole clan. Resulting in Snowyburr getting exiled.

Honeysong was quite upset over her choice and refused to talk to her. Eventually they stopped talking in general.

During a border patrol they got ambushed by Fireclan. Honeysong fought vigorously. Despite being rather lazy she was a warrior. She watched as Honeysong killed Snowyburr. She managed to scratch up Shadowburn.

After the fight Honeysong told her the full story of her heritage. And she forgave him.

She eventually retired. But not long after her retirement she learned she was pregnant with kits. The kits belonged to her clanmate, Duskstep. He stepped up as a father. And despite them having no romantic connection he was a fine father. She named the 3 kits Honeykit, Duskkit and Whiskerkit. After herself, her father and the kits fathers.

She lived peacefully in the elders den with her kits. Eventually dying peacefully in her sleep of old age. She went to Starclan.

Who's Maggotbite?

⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

I am a Catgender (he/they/it/cat/kit/mew prns) Abro-Lesboy Para/Parogenic system!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pantherpaws!! » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:10 am

Bumping cause the threads been dead for over a week

Next name:
Maggotbite

⏬Click!⏬

Radinclus & Proud!

Pantherpaws!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me