create a flock.

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a flock.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:05 am

this game is based off create a clan, thats currently owned by katrione.

the flock of stars.

chief ( owner ); Enchanted.,
deputy ( co owner ); none

combatants and hunters ( moderators );
none yet (keep an eye out for tryouts)
the flock of the darkness.

combatants and hunters ( banned );
none yet, try to keep it like this!

trainees ( warnings );
none yet, try to keep it like this!

I. follow all chicken smoothie rules.
II. Do not under any circumstances try to copy or make a game like this. It's an
original idea made by our former owner, kaden who passed it down to katrione.
III. i will remake this game at 900 pages.
IX. use proper grammar and punctuation. no text talk at all.
X. be kind and respectful to all members.
XI. do not requote your post unless it has been skipped over by a mod. It gets
annoying and clutters the thread.
XII. do not mini mod this thread unless your a mod or co owner.
XIII. pm me for any questions or concerns.
IV. dont beg for new allies / enemies / birds.
V. make sure to have fun!

_________________________________________________________________________________

starting off your flock. if it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your flock. you can describe things like your flock's name, nature, reputation, territory and bird's personalities are good. these things help us decide on what your first bird, the chief will look like! we will quote your post with a picture of your first bird and they will be the bird who will the foundation of your flock. you can decide on things like the chief's name, age and gender.

receiving new birds. your flock will start off small but you'll have to gain more birds. you have three options to do so: going to the sparkling pool, going on patrols and questing. you may only send your crowned head to the sparkling pool once a week to request a bird, from the flock of stars. you can give a specific rank or ask the flock of stars for any random bird. on patrols you may find birds wandering around the border where you may ask them to join our flock. and you can send 4 birds every month to go questing where birds will help you on your way to the place you send them looking for and they will choose if they would like to join you or not. you will not get your birds back from questing until two weeks later.

patrols. you are able to send up to 6 birds out on a patrol at one time. there are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your flock safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your flock safe for 12 hours; you can find a new bird at the border (however the further along your clan gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find combatants, hunters and trainees but you will sometimes find hatchlings at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a chief of a rival flock that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even decide on becoming enemies.

new ranks. whenever you have a bird old enough to move onto the next rank ( 6 moons- hatchling to trainee, 12-16 moons- trainee to combatant / hunter ) you can send your chief to the sparkling pool to tell the flock of stars of your decision to do a ceremony. you must also do this when promoting a bird to deputy, or retiring a bird to become an elder.

healing / herbs. ] when you find your healer, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage ( using herbs from warriors wiki ). when you send your healer out to find herbs, you can only find 2 every patrol the medicine cat takes to find herbs. Once your medicine cat gets an apprentice, you will be able to find 3 on one patrol. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured cats

Mentors/Training You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain apprentice. Before your apprentice is allowed to become a warrior, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your medicine cat to train with the warrior apprentices but it isn't a requirement for them.

Aging/Death You must age your cats up 1 moon every post that you post. If in one post, you had an apprentice who was 8 moons, then in the next post you would make that apprentice would be 9 moons. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your cat to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another cat, queens can die having kits, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.

Alliances If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally clans usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally clan if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade cats with an ally clan, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your clan is under attack by an enemy clan, your ally clan can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy clan isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your cats dying or being captured.
If you meet a neighboring clan while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy clans usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal kits, apprentices, elders and herbs while raiding enemy clan camp. You need 4 cats to do this and the only way the clan can get these back is if they attack the clan. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be cats injured, captured or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy clan during a gathering.

Gatherings comiing soon

Becoming Mates/Having Kits Without kits, your clan would struggle to thrive. To have two cats to become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In my post, I will time skip to the she-cat finding out she's expecting kits then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the she-cat to not have her kits yet, make sure to tell me. If you want a she-cat to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

Forbidden Romances Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a medicine cat, or a cat from another clan. Cats can form romances with cats from both ally and enemy clans and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in kits, they will have to find a cat willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the kits to be given to the parent of the other clan. It is extremely rare, but some cats may find out that the kits are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or kits could be exiled from the clan.

Prey This section is relatively new and wasn't used on the past two versions but it was talked about shortly before the second version ended. Every post, your Clan will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven Clan members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more cats, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of cats you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 cats; for every 2 cats on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, fish, rabbits and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your Clans territory but don't make it a type of prey that Clan cats wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your Clan will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a cat in your Clan will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 cat will die until you catch enough prey.

Fresh-Kill Servings
seeds; 1 serving
ladybug; 1 serving
beetle; 2 servings
tree nuts; 2 servings
peanuts; 2 servings
berries; 3 servings
raisins; 3 servings
worms; 3 servings

0-6 birds; 2 servings
7-13 birds; 3 servings
14-20 birds; 4 servings
21-27 birds; 5 servings
28-34 birds; 6 servings
35-41 birds; 7 servings
42-48 birds servings
49-55 birds; 9 servings
56-62 birds; 10 servings
63-69 birds; 11 servings
70-76 birds; 12 servings

Seasons Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends, a new season will start, going in order from Leafbare to Leaf-Fall. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
Leafbare- The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.
Newleaf- The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.
Greenleaf- The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.
Leaf-Fall- The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Post Format After your first post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your clan. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your cat.You may edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Flock's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of birds:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your cats are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Cheif[/b]:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Second Wing In Command:[/b]

[b]Healer:[/b]

[b]Combatants:[/b]

[b]Hunters:[/b]

[b]Trainees:[/b]

[b]Queens:[/b]

[b]Hatchlings:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Flocks:[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Enemy Flocks[/b]
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Birds:[/b]
Bird Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Hatchlingss
Name and Name | Hatchlings[/size][/list][/left][/center]

_________________________________________________________________________________

List of The Flocks

ENCHANTED
    flock of the mighty beasts ( vampiress_fox )
    flock of tiny hunters ( derpiness )
    flock of duskfall summit ( aesthetic. )
Last edited by whatswrongwithangela on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: create a flock.

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:21 am

Flock of Mighty Beasts

This flock consists exclusively of birds of prey (eagles, hawks, owls, falcons, etc.) and they go out of their way to try to prove to the other flocks that they are not to be feared. They know that most of them are larger then the average bird, but they are just gentle giants. They have sworn off eating any kind of bird, because they see that as cannabalism. They will not except Vultures into their group because they are considered filthy birds with no respect for anyone or anything.

TERRITORY: a dusty red desert with their main camp being near a huge waterfall.
PERSONALITY: all are fiercely loyal and proud, and determined to destroy the belief that birds of prey are evil.
BIRDS: Eagles, Osprey, Kites, True Hawks, Buzzards, Harriers, Falcons, Caracaras, and Owls.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:18 pm

vampiress_fox wrote:Flock of Mighty Beasts

This flock consists exclusively of birds of prey (eagles, hawks, owls, falcons, etc.) and they go out of their way to try to prove to the other flocks that they are not to be feared. They know that most of them are larger then the average bird, but they are just gentle giants. They have sworn off eating any kind of bird, because they see that as cannabalism. They will not except Vultures into their group because they are considered filthy birds with no respect for anyone or anything.

TERRITORY: a dusty red desert with their main camp being near a huge waterfall.
PERSONALITY: all are fiercely loyal and proud, and determined to destroy the belief that birds of prey are evil.
BIRDS: Eagles, Osprey, Kites, True Hawks, Buzzards, Harriers, Falcons, Caracaras, and Owls.

your flock has been founded!
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Flock of Tiny Hunters

The flock of Tiny Hunters is a mainly peaceful group, only fighting when the chief declares it absolutely necessary. They prefer to use flight over fighting, and likes to negotiate over problems. Most birds in this flock are anxious and small, and they stay hidden as much as possible to avoid conflict with other birds or flocks.

Territory: A small, dense stretch of forest with the camp being under an arc where two large branches meet. This is where meetings are held.
Personality: Most birds are meek and use compromise to get what they want or out of a sticky situation.
Birds: Jays, hummingbirds, finches, quails, doves
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: create a flock

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:50 pm

THE FLOCK
The flock is generally a hard-working, loyal team of birds based upon their brute strength and predatory skill. Only the elite, apex predators are allowed in this flock. Any small birds are either killed on sight or made to pick up after the rest of the birds. They are known for their cruel and fierce ways by other flocks.

THE REPUTATION
Their reputation is made from hard-earned fierceness and viciousness. They are ruthless, fighter by all means. They work in a very strict setting, a rule-in forced place where even little things could cost. They aren't particularly friendly, though will get along—or at least try to—with others if it is absolutely necessary.

THE TRADITIONS
For the flock, their are multiple traditions. Each one has its one specific meaning, and each one is particularly diverse from the other. At the death of a bird, they will be buried beside the bellowing falls, where they often ask join their ancestors. Repsected birds are buried closest to the falls, though no matter the bird they are always given multiple shells or flowers upon their grave. A ceremony is held to celebrate what they had done for the flock so that they will be remembered. When a trainee become a hunter, they are supposed to hunt for the night and catch enough prey as necessary to pass. For a trainee to become a combatants, they are supposed to keep a vigil of the camp while birds of the flock try to take them out unnoticed.

THE TERRITORY
The territory is quite rugged and harsh, similar to the birds themselves. It is in the high alpine regions, which is why the flock is called duskfall Summit. The landscape is quite charming, though don't be fooled. Many predators lurk here too, whether it be other birds of prey or larger mammals. the bellowing waterfall is sacred to the birds, it is where they Contact their ancestors. Near the peak of the falls, a cave resides. In the large cave, a tree has grown and it's branches are now used to roost in.

THE BIRDS
Only the top predatory birds are allowed in the group. They won't allow any unpredatory birds, only falcons, hawks, eagles and the occasionally owl roams these parts. The small, unpredatory birds are looked down heavily upon by the flock.
COMMON BIRDS crowned eagle, harpy eagle, south-american grey eagle, wedge-tailed eagle
UNCOMMON BIRDS gyrfalcon, white-bellied sea-eagle, Verreaux's Eagle, golden eagle
RARE bald eagle, eagle-owl, kestrel
VERY RARE barn owl, African fish eagle, Pallas sea eagle
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flock replies 02.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 am

derpiness wrote:
Flock of Tiny Hunters

The flock of Tiny Hunters is a mainly peaceful group, only fighting when the chief declares it absolutely necessary. They prefer to use flight over fighting, and likes to negotiate over problems. Most birds in this flock are anxious and small, and they stay hidden as much as possible to avoid conflict with other birds or flocks.

Territory: A small, dense stretch of forest with the camp being under an arc where two large branches meet. This is where meetings are held.
Personality: Most birds are meek and use compromise to get what they want or out of a sticky situation.
Birds: Jays, hummingbirds, finches, quails, doves

aesthetic. wrote:
THE FLOCK
The flock is generally a hard-working, loyal team of birds based upon their brute strength and predatory skill. Only the elite, apex predators are allowed in this flock. Any small birds are either killed on sight or made to pick up after the rest of the birds. They are known for their cruel and fierce ways by other flocks.

THE REPUTATION
Their reputation is made from hard-earned fierceness and viciousness. They are ruthless, fighter by all means. They work in a very strict setting, a rule-in forced place where even little things could cost. They aren't particularly friendly, though will get along—or at least try to—with others if it is absolutely necessary.

THE TRADITIONS
For the flock, their are multiple traditions. Each one has its one specific meaning, and each one is particularly diverse from the other. At the death of a bird, they will be buried beside the bellowing falls, where they often ask join their ancestors. Repsected birds are buried closest to the falls, though no matter the bird they are always given multiple shells or flowers upon their grave. A ceremony is held to celebrate what they had done for the flock so that they will be remembered. When a trainee become a hunter, they are supposed to hunt for the night and catch enough prey as necessary to pass. For a trainee to become a combatants, they are supposed to keep a vigil of the camp while birds of the flock try to take them out unnoticed.

THE TERRITORY
The territory is quite rugged and harsh, similar to the birds themselves. It is in the high alpine regions, which is why the flock is called duskfall Summit. The landscape is quite charming, though don't be fooled. Many predators lurk here too, whether it be other birds of prey or larger mammals. the bellowing waterfall is sacred to the birds, it is where they Contact their ancestors. Near the peak of the falls, a cave resides. In the large cave, a tree has grown and it's branches are now used to roost in.
THE BIRDS
Only the top predatory birds are allowed in the group. They won't allow any unpredatory birds, only falcons, hawks, eagles and the occasionally owl roams these parts. The small, unpredatory birds are looked down heavily upon by the flock.
COMMON BIRDS crowned eagle, harpy eagle, south-american grey eagle, wedge-tailed eagle
UNCOMMON BIRDS gyrfalcon, white-bellied sea-eagle, Verreaux's Eagle, golden eagle
RARE bald eagle, eagle-owl, kestrel
VERY RARE barn owl, African fish eagle, Pallas sea eagle

whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:59 am

Flock of Mighty Beasts
Number of birds: One | Males: 0 | Females: 1
Month: One
Next Sparkling Pool visit: Now

Desert Rose awoke with the dawn, eager to start her day. She quickly flew to where she knew she needed to go before making plans for the rest of her day.

"Great ones, please hear me! i ask that you send me a hunter to help keep my flock fed well." She called before turning to be on her way.

[Desert Rose asked for a Hunter]
[Desert Rose went on patrol]
[Desert Rose went to hunt]

Cheif:[/b]
          Desert Rose | 24 moons | Female | Peregrine Falcon | X

Second Wing In Command:

Healer:

Combatants:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Queens:

Hatchlings:

Elders:
    Ally Flocks:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Flocks
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 2 servings
    Flock consumes
    Rabbit | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Muskrat | x0 | 2 servings
    Giant Rat | x0 | 2 servings
    Prairie Dog | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Birds:

Family:
    Name and Name | Hatchlingss
    Name and Name | Hatchlings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flock replies 03.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:15 am

vampiress_fox wrote:Flock of Mighty Beasts

the flock of stars has sent you a hunter
the patrol found a second-wing in command
the hunting patrol caught a beetle!

( oh and the fanclub is now up! )
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 am

Flock of Mighty Beasts
Number of birds: Three | Males: 1 | Females: 2
Month: Two
Next Sparkling Pool visit: Aug 25th

Desert Rose was very surprised to find that her prayers were answered so quickly. She happily showed her new hunter around the territory. Together, they flew back to camp and started talking about nesting sites, when they were interrupted by a sound entering their home.

"You the leader?" the melodious tone of a barn owl cut through the conversation faster then a claw through spiderwebs.

"Who wants to know?" Desert Rose said, standing to her full height; which was only about half the size of the owl standing in front of her.

"Names Nyroc, I have been looking for a knew home and I heard that you needed a second in command here.
I have come to fill that position.
" He said proudly as he looked from Desert Rose to Pierce.

His eyes narrowed when he saw that two birds lived here instead of just one. Desert Rose did not like him, he was was too sure of himself. He was too proud and bossy for Pierce's fancy, but she knew that Desert Rose had the final say in things.

"Well, Nyroc, you do not just come waltzing in here and expect to be handed a position like that out of the blue, do you?" Desert Rose said with a hard glare.

"Um, yeah, actually. I kind of do." He said simply, a smirk on his face that made both their blood run cold.

Desert Rose was not sure what she was getting herself into, but she knew that this owl would be a great asset to her flock.

"You are welcome to stay, and we will see if you are worthy of the position that you seek." Desert Rose said, nodding in acknowledgement.

She would see how well he did in the position, and if she found someone more suited or he proved to be a bad-blood, then she would take care of what needed to be done.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Desert Rose woke Nyroc and Pierce, preparing to go out.

[Desert Rose and Nyroc patrol]
[Desert Rose, Nyroc, and Pierce hunt]

Cheif:[/b]
          Desert Rose | 24 moons | Female | Common Kestrel | X

Second Wing In Command:
          (trail basis) Nyroc | 18 moons | Male | Barn Owl | X

Healer:

Combatants:

Hunters: