Create a Pride V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create a Pride V.2

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 am

This is based off Create a Clan by Katrione

Beaten, broken, and slaughtered. Many lions are lost in the harsh territory of the savannah, but the strong do survive.
Many prides of the best lions are spread across the world. It is now your turn to survive, make your own pride, have
your own cubs...

Will you make it through?

1) Follow all the Chickensmoothie rules.
2) Do not under any circumstances try to copy or make
a game like this. It's an original idea made by our former
owner, Karen who passed it down to Katrione.
3) I will remake this game at 900 pages.
4) Please use proper grammar and punctuation
and do not use text talk at all.
5) Be kind and respectful to both me and other
members at all times.
6) Do not requote your post unless it has been
skipped over by a mod. It gets annoying and clutters
the thread.
7) Do not Mini Mod unless you are the co-owner or mod
8) Please PM me if you are confused or if you
have any questions.
9) No begging for new lions/allies/enemies
10) Make sure to have fun! :)

CaPride Fanclub
CaClan
CaHerd
CaPack
CaShulk
CaWarren
CaKennel
CaDiscord Chat

Owner:
    roses - !

Mods:
    Username
    Username

Mini-mod:
    Username
    Bans:
    None so far, let's hope it stays this way
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length

Warnings:
    None so far, let's hope it stays this way
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Pride V.2

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 am

Note that some of these may be updated to accommodate for holes in the game or to fix mistakes

Starting Off
If it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your pride. You can describe things like your pride's name, nature, reputation, territory and lion's personalities. These things help us decide on what your two lions, a king and a queen, will look like! We will quote your post with a picture of your king/queen, they will be the lions who are the foundation of your pride. You can decide on things like their names and age. Your first Queen will have a dominance of 2 and the King having a dominance of 1. Once you receive your Shaman lion, you are to pick five starting herbs from here.

Getting More Lions
Your pride will start off small, you will have to build up it's population on your own. You currently have three options for getting more lions: territory checks, breeding, and sending your leader out to find another queen. The King and his Queens are the only ones allowed to breed. Each Queen is only allowed to breed twice, afterwards their rank must change. The King is only allowed to have three Queens at once. The King is allowed to be sent to an ally pride in an attempt take one of their lionesses, where the ally pride either chooses to accept or deny giving up a lioness. Lone lionesses can sometimes be found when the King goes on a border patrol, from which the lone lioness can either choose to attack him, join the pride, or simply decline his offer.

Patrols
You are able to send up to 8 lionesses out on a patrol at one time. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, you can find a lone lioness, or you can find the king or queens of a rival clan. The rival pride will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore or even chose to become enemies.

Life of a Lion
Pregnancy lasts for 2 posts
months
0-2 - Nursing on mother
3-6 - Beginning to wean
7-10 - Weaned, can start hunting with the pride (only brings back 1 serving)
11-18 - Starts learning to hunt, is considered a trainee (can bring back 2 servings)
18+ - Becomes a normal hunter of the pride after having 4 training sessions as a trainee
24 - Most male lions are dispersed from the pride

Breeding
Without cubs, your pride would struggle to thrive. To have two lions try for cubs, post them going for a walk together or having some 'romantic moment'. In my post, I will put whether or not the queen actually becomes pregnant. A queen can only have two litters of cubs before she is only a hunter. All queens/former queens have the same dominance of 2.

Aging/Death
You must age your lions up 1 month every post that you post. If in one post, Chris the lion cub was 8 months, then in the next post you would make that lion be 9 months. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your lion to die; being stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another lion, queens can die having cubs, and not resting after two posts when a lion is sick/injured.

Ally Prides
If you meet a neighboring pride while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally prides usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give your own lionesses to an ally pride for their queens. You can also trade lions with an ally pride. If your pride is under attack by an enemy pride, your ally pride can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy pride isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your lions dying or being captured.

Enemy Pride
If you meet a neighboring pride while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy prides usually act hostile towards each other and often argue or fight. You can steal cubs, lionesses, and queens while raiding enemy pride camps. You need 4 lions to steal, and the only way the other pride can get these back is if they attack your pride. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be lions injured, captured, or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy pride if both kings meet.

Social Hierarchy
When a lion is introduced into your pride, they will be given a number that represents how dominant they are. The Shaman automatically starts at dominance 3. All Queens have a ranking of 2, former or not. When Queens and Kings give birth to their first litter of cubs, three little cubs. Their dominance is ranked accordingly: 3, 4, and 5. Usually, new lions that are introduced will be given a lower dominance number than existing lions. For example, Louise the lion is the lowest ranked lion, 8 in dominance. Then Nelly the new lion is then ranked 9, being the now lowest rank. Any lions born/introduced into the pride after Nelly joined will have a dominance lower than her.

After the first litter, your lions will be ranked according to how old they are and what litter they came from. The first litter is more dominant than the second, the second more than the third, and so on and so forth. So, for example, when your royal pair has their second litter of three cubs, they will be ranked 6, 7, and 8.

Prey
Every post, your pride will use up prey. For each lion you have in your pride, you will use 1 piece of prey. The amount of strength needed to kill prey is equal to half of its bounty: for example, one lion can kill two hares or birds, but it would take three or more wolves to kill a zebra. If you run out of prey, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, the youngest lion in your pride will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 lion will die until you catch enough prey.

Cub 0-2 Months = 0 Servings
Cub 3-6 Months = 1/2 Serving
Cub 7+ Months = 1 Serving
Adult Lion = 1 Serving

Fresh-Kill Servings
Elephant; 60-120 servings
Rhinoceros; 31-46 servings
Hippopotamus; 29-33 servings
Giraffe; 18-26 servings
Crocodile; 5-22 servings
Buffalo; 14-17 servings
Zebra; 5-9 servings
Wildebeest; 3-6 servings
Wild Boar; 2-4 servings
Antelope; 2-3 servings
Impala; 1-2 servings
Hare; 1 serving
Birds; 1 serving

Seasons
Each season will last four posts. After the four posts, the next season will start. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your Clan has for that day, which will ultimately affect how things go for you that day.

Winter- Breeding season! During winter, many Kings are breeding with their Queens so the cubs will be born in Spring. The chances of catching sickness is higher. If you send the same lion out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which can lead to worse sickness or death, so be careful. After your lion catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress worse. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find lone lions.

Spring- Breeding season! During spring, births will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or cubs dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching sickness will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding lone lions is very high.

Summer- During summer, you will catch plenty of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into poachers, and lone males will most likely start to try and take over the spot as King so keep an eye out. You are less likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Summer. Your Pride will still find new lions, but not as much as you would in Spring. Queens are not giving birth anymore, most nursing their Cubs.

Fall- During fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Winter. Many cubs are starting to hunt as they go into Winter.

Post Format
After your first post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your Pride. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your lion.
You may edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Pride's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Lions:[/b] Here [# of males] [# of females][/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your lions are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]King:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Queens:[/b] - 0/3

[b]Shaman:[/b]

[b]Hunters:[/b]

[b]Trainees:[/b]

[b]Cubs:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | Dominance | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Prides:[/b]
Pride Name | Username
Pride Name | Username

[b]Enemy Pride:[/b]
Pride Name | Username
Pride Name | Username

[b]Borders[/b]
North | Pride Name | Username
East | Pride Name | Username
South | Pride Name | Username
West | Pride Name | Username

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile:[/b]
Rhinoceros | x0 | 0 servings
Hippopotamus | x0 | 0 servings
Giraffe | x0 | 0 servings
Buffalo | x0 | 0 servings
Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
Wildebeest | x0 |  0 servings
Wild Boar | x0 |  0 servings
Hare | x0 |  0 servings
Birds | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Trainee | 0 | Moves

[b]Deceased/Dispersed Lions:[/b]
Lion Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
Name and Name | Cubs
Name and Name | Cubs[/size][/list][/left][/center]

Here is the list of prides, who owns the prides, and which mod replies to them

roses - !
─────────────
Pride of the Cool Winds - Yawning Pup
Pride of Moeru Honō - rose_thorns
The Guardians of Lost Echos - Katrione
Lost Valley Pride - NightWolf950
Pride of Star Fire - Starwindrider
Remembrants of the Fallen Snow - BrightDays
The Banished Ones - Savannah-the-Caracal
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:44 am

Pride of the Cool Winds

The Pride of the Cool Winds is located in a small valley where cool winds blow almost constantly. All the lions in the pride are used to it, they dislike sweltering heat much more than other prides, this is a huge disadvantage. Lions in this pride have darker fur color, lions of white/grey/black colors are considered really special.

Lions in this pride are known to be very calm and kind, and they try to make friends with all of their neighbors. But once a grudge is made, Lions of the cool winds never seem to let it go, thus, enemies are made.

I love this game so much!! Thank you!
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:02 am

Weather wrote:
Winter. It's past breeding season, so no more queens are becoming pregnant. However, many younger males are leaving their own prides, along with lionesses searching to become queens and join new prides. Starvation is on the rise, so keep your prey pile full to avoid death.

Yawning Pup wrote:
Pride of the Cool Winds

You are blessed with a king and queen.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:32 am

Pride of the Cool Winds
Number of Lions: 2 [1 ♂] [1 ♀]

"Kylon? Should I go hunting?" Shiba pressed up against her mate, not wanting to leave and regretting she asked. "Uh, sure. I guess I'll go patrol." Kylon answered sleepily, not wanting to go either. Neither of them did get up and the two lovers awkwardly laid next to each other for a while.

Shiba became more restless and hungry. Finally she decided to leave. "Kylon, I'm starting to get hungry so I'll be right back~"
"Ok, be back soon!~" I guess I'll go patrol now. Do I want another queen? ..... Perhaps so... or maybe a shaman.

(Kylon patrols the borders for a new member)
(Shiba hunts)

King:
          Kylon | 24 | Male | 1 | X

Queens: - 1/3
          Shiba | 21 | Female | 2 | X

Shaman:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Cubs:
    Ally Prides:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Enemy Pride:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Borders

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
    Wildebeest | x0 | 0 servings
    Wild Boar | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased/Dispersed Lions:

Family:
    Name and Name | Cubs
    Name and Name | Cubs
Last edited by Yawning Pup on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pride of moeru honō • post 02

Postby roses.in.abyss » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 am

ρяι∂ε σғ мσεяυ нσηō
иυмвєя σf ℓισиѕ • 3 total • 2 males • 1 female

kosuke glanced over at the young lion, his mind filled with doubt. he had found the male while on patrol. he didn't try to attack the king. he just said he wanted to join his pride. kosuke was conflicted. the pride needed to grow but could this lion be trusted? in the end, he took him in.
"you still don't trust him," kiwa said, as she bathed herself.
"do you?" kosuke growled. the queen stopped mid-lick, looking up at the large male.
"not exactly. but you should be more friendly with him." kiwa glanced to her far left, where hitoshi was sitting alone. "it's like he's not even apart of the pride, with the way you treat him."
"he needs to earn his place in this pride," kosuke growled. "he can't walk into our territory and just thinks he owns the place." kosuke stood, pacing in front of the pregnant queen. kiwa stayed silent. there was nothing she could say to change the stubborn king's mind.
"why don't you send him hunting?" she suggested after a while. the king narrowed his eyes, but padded over to the younger lion. kiwa watched as they exchanged a few words before heading off in separate directions.

@hunting patrol • hitoshi goes hunting
@territory check • kosuke patrols the territory
@food • an impala was consumed by kiwa and kosuke

@roses just continuing from the last thread. also, i wasn't sure if the male i received was supposed to be a shaman or if he could just be a hunter so i just made him a hunter. if he's supposed to be a shaman, I'll just edit this post and make him one ^-^

кιиg
          kosuke • 30 • male • D1 • 99C68E

qυєєиѕ [1/3]
          kiwa • 25 • female • D2 • FBBBB9

нυитєяѕ
          hitoshi • 18 • male • D3 • ECD872

cυвѕ
          name • age • gender • dominance • [url=link]☆[/url]
          name • age • gender • dominance • [url=link]☆[/url]
    αℓℓу ρяι∂єѕ
    pride name • username

єиєму ρяι∂єѕ
    pride name • username

вσя∂єяѕ
    north • pride name • username
    east • pride name • username
    south • pride name • username
    west • pride name • username

fяєѕн-кιℓℓ ριℓє
    rhino • x0 • 0 servings
    hippo • x0 • 0 servings
    giraffe • x0 • 0 servings
    buffalo • x0 • 0 servings
    zebra • x0 • 0 servings
    wildebeest • x0 • 0 servings
    wild boar • x0 • 0 servings
    hare • x0 • 0 servings
    birds • x0 • 0 servings
    impala • x0 • 0 servings
    total • 0 servings

∂єcєαѕє∂ ℓισиѕ
    lion name • cause of death
    lion name • cause of death

∂ιѕρєяѕє∂ ℓισиѕ
    lion name
    lion name

fαмιℓу
    kosuke and kiwa • expecting
roses.in.abyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 am

Number of Lions: 9 | Males: 3 | Females: 6
(Servings: 5)

"We need more members." Adelaide growled at Mersey. The king lion glared at his first queen, lashing his tail angrily at her open defiance. "Mersey, our pride is too small!"

"I know it is too small, Adelaide! But we need food now more than members. Go feed your cubs." Mersey snarled before turning and storming out of camp. Adelaide glowered after him before returning to Cross, Komoé and Volta, pulling them closer to her. Darling watched her closely before returning to grooming Kasai and Oti.

[ The pride ate 4 servings of wildebeest ]
[ Mersey and Katsina go hunting ]
[ Darling later goes on a patrol; either for prey or new hunters ]

King:
          Mersey | 36 | Male | D1 | X

Queens: - 2/3
          Adelaide | 33 | Female | D2 | X
          Darling | 36 | Female | D2 | X
          Katsina | 24 | Female | D2 | X

Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | Dom. | [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | Dom. | [url=link]X[/url]

Cubs:
          Kasai | 3 | Female | D3 | X
          Oti | 3 | Male | D4 | X
          Cross | 2 | Male | D3 | X
          Komoé | 2 | Female | D4 | X
          Volta | 2 | Female | D5 | X
    Ally Prides:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Enemy Pride:
    Pride Name | Username
    Pride Name | Username

Borders

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Zebra | x0 | 5 servings
    Impala | x0 | 2 servings
    Wildebeest | x1/4 | 4 servings
    Wild Boar | x1/4 | 4 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Deceased Cats:

Dispersed Cats:
    Brisbane | X | Former King
    Lion Name

Family:
    Adelaide + Brisbane | Cross, Komoé + Volta
    Darling + Brisbane | Kasai + Oti
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:22 pm

The Lost Valley pride is located in a grassland valley. Mostly just shrubs dot the area, however in the upper left area of the valley lies a dark lush forest where the pride tends to reside at.

This pride takes in all types of lions, weather if their half breeds, darkly/lightly colored. As long as a lion swears their loyalty to the pride, the pride will take care of them.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Pride of Star Fire
Number of Lions: [1# of males] [1# of females]

Judion and Nacra go on patrol!!!

[center]
          King:
          Judion | 36 | Male | 1 | X

Queens: - 1/3
          Nacra | 30 | Female | 2 | X

Shaman:

Hunters:

Trainees:

Cubs:
[left][list][size=85]

Ally Prides:
Pride Name | Username

Enemy Pride:
Pride Name | Username
Pride Name | Username

Borders

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Zebra | x0 | 0 servings
Wildebeest | x0 | 0 servings
Wild Boar | x0 | 0 servings
Hare | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased/Dispersed Lions:

Family:
Name and Name | Cubs
Name and Name | Cubs
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm

THE MARSH PRIDE

This pride of lions is no stranger to getting their feet wet. Their territory is a majority marshland, almost always wet to the touch and for a majority of the year most of it is covered with at least a half-foot of water. It is very common for the lands to flood during the wet season, and because of this all lions in the pride learn to swim as soon as possible. Not all the land is wet, though, there is a large part that is set on a plateau where the pride spends a majority of their lazy time and where they sleep at night.

Founded by a mated pair that were both driven from their home for their pelt color, believed to be an ill omen by their original prides, they traveled as far away as they could to find a new home.

Because of their land being so wet, it makes for great plant growth and for an abundance of prey who come for the water and plant-life.

TERRITORY: Mostly wet, marshy land, with one are that is set on a plateau that stays dry all year around.
PERSONALITY: The lions of this pride are as fluid as the water that they walk through, they are quiet laid back most of the time and not quick to anger or fighting; but, do not let this demeanor fool you, there are some of the most ferocious battlers known if they are mad or threatened.
LIONS: The lions of this pride have mostly grey to white coat colors, with the occasional light tawny, to help them blend in with their surroundings.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery