My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 13.

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:22 am

weather: new-leaf! it is drizzling lightly, but prey is still abundant, as are other cats. herbs are sprouting, kittings will be easier, and floods are of no concern - the puddles have mostly dried and the weather is mild.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
[Rowan is Exiled for betraying the tribe!]
[1x Honey and 1x Tansy is used on Moon and Acorn]
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting with Leaf for 1x Honey]
[ Lavender, Mouse, Raccoon, Minnow, Finch and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Sun, Swan, Peach, Ivy, Olive and Ash go on another Hunting Patrol]
[Crystal, Oak, Pine and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
[Peach, Ember and Wind go on another Border patrol]
[Soot retakes his Assessment]
[Crystal (replacing Moon while he has his cough) and Azure go training: Battle]
[Mouse and Navy go training: Battle]
[Ember and Leaf go training: Battle]
[Raccoon and Bat go training: Fishing]
[Oak (replacing Acorn while he has his cough) and Branch go training: Battle Strategy]
[Lavender and Spider go training: Fishing]
[The tribe consumes 7 Servings]

[ moon and acorn's coughs are gone ! ]
[ dawnteller and leaf find x1 honey, x1 yarrow, and x1 raspberry leaves. ]
[ the first hunting patrol was successful ! they caught x1 frog, x1 vole, and x1 small fish ]
[ the second hunting patrol was successful ! they caught x1 ermine and x1 vole ]
[ the first border patrol encounters a possible new member of the tribe. the former rogue explains that they will take on any rank ! ]
[ the second border patrol catches the scent of a predator - do they follow, or turn back ? ]
[ soot passes his assessment - congratulations, soot ! ]
[ azure learns the battle skill ]
[ navy learns the battle skill ]
[ leaf learns the battle skill ]
[ bat learns the fishing skill ]
[ branch learns the battle strategy skill ]
[ spider learns the fishing skill ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod replies [04]

Postby akame, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:25 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Peony is given x1 cobweb and rests]
[Hemlockwhisper searches for coltsfoot and goldenrod]
[Leaf and Ausmas, hunt]
[Fern and Daffodil patrol]
[Twig patrols]
[Willow and Daisy hunt]
[Tree and Anemone hunt]
[Leaf and Ausmas patrol]
[Ausmas and Daffodil train]

[ the tribe has 2 more moons/posts before they starve ]
    [ hemlockwhisper finds x1 coltsfoot ]
    [ leaf and ausmas catch x2 squirrels but they seem that someone has stolen them. A mischievous loner claims to have taken them and won't give them back until leaf and ausmas bribe them to do so, what will they do? ]
    [ fern and daffodil find a dog, will they fight them or ignore them? ]
    [ twig takes an interest to a loner he has found ]
    [ willow and daisy don't find any prey but they do find a cat who lectures the cats that they dont own the place quite rudely. How will the two tribe-cats respond to this? ]
    [ tree and anemone catch x1 hare ]
    [ leaf and asumas find a a kit-mother. She is due in 1 moon/post. ]
    [ asumas and daffodil both learn balance! ]

mod notes;;
    -if fern and daffodil choose to ignore the dog there is a 50% chance the dog may come back and attack
    -depending on what you give to the mischievous loner will affect how he looks to your tribe. If you give him something for the squirrels that he quite likes he might join your tribe. This can go the opposite way though, giving him something he doesn't like will may result into him running away with your prey or even worse! You have 2 moons to choose what you'll give to him- if you don't give something in those two moons he will leave and that'll be -2 squirrels and -1 potential cat. (yes, you can always choose to give up the prey, if you do this doesn't apply to you)
    -the rude loner can be ignored- if you want him/her to join the tribe then you must convince them too otherwise you can just chase them off.
    -twig may or may not have a love interest to the loner he has found.
┌────────┐

name's akame.
mostly-inactive.
oceans away, yet
my fingers will
ghost over your
skin.

└────────┘
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby breezey   » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:52 am

Tribe of the Crystal Streams
Number of Cats:10

"Hey... It's getting a little crowded here..." Streamteller said, after personally naming each one of the new cats. "Rock go grab some moss from the nearby forest~ Fire, I appoint Snow as your apprentice. Silver, can you help me with the building of the new nests?' Streamteller ordered. "What can we do to help?' asked Frost. "Are you sure you're strong enough? I don't want you to get hurt after doing all this work." Streamteller didn't want anyone to get hurt- especially if they were new to the Tribe. "Yeah. I had to make my own den when I gave birth to my kits." Frost said proudly. "Ok! I can help making dens! I have made several nests and...." Streamteller shifted her ears away from Silver. Sometimes I wonder why Fire brought her here... "May I entertain the kits with a story while you build the new nests?" Roots inquired. "Please do." Streamteller nodded.

A few hours later, everyone had finished making nests in the cave. "We did it!" Silver cried in happiness.

Fire mentors Snow
The clan eats a squirrel and a Frog
Streamteller looks for herbs
Silver patrols
Rock hunts
Streamteller hunts

Healer:
          Streamteller | 16 ((moons)) | Female | ø

Prey-Hunters:
          Flame that slowly rises | 15 moons |Male| ø
          Silver that Glints in the light| 36 moons | Female| ø

Guards:
          Rock That Cracks Around the River| 62 moons | Male | ø
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]ø[/url]

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Snow That Blankets the Ground | 7 Moons | Female | ø

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost that Forms Through the Night | 45 moons | Female | ø
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Willow that Sways in the Wind | 2 Moons | Female | ø
          Light that shines within | 2 Moons | Female | ø
          Coal that Eternally Burns | 2 moons | Male | ø

Elders:
          Root of Many Legends | 72 Moons | Male | ø
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Chervil |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting x1
    Honey |Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Dock|Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads, If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Marigold|Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Burnet|A travelling herb. x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0| 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Flame| Snow| No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

replies no. 3

Postby starshine, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:13 am

winter solstice. wrote:Tribe of the Shrouded Mist
Number of Cats: 5 (3M / 2F)
Next Request: December 31, 2017
Archive Thread: Link

[ Stoneskipper, Needle, and Flight hunt. ]
[ Twig and Sapling patrol the borders (near the Thunderpath) to see if there are more paw tracks. ]
[ Stoneskipper looks for herbs after he comes back from his hunt. ]

Stoneskipper's hunt returned successfully, their patrol catching a shrew and a rabbit, Stoneskipper hoped that Twig and Sapling returned safely while he was out.
-
Twig's nose twitched cautiously, his ears alert, this was the spot where they found the pawprings, but now they were accompanied by larger pawprints, Twig eased forward faster and raised his nose to the air, Sapling stood not far behind, waiting for Twig. "One of the scents are cat, one is a foreign scent.. I'm not sure.." He meowed, gently padding forward. His eyes were more adjusted to the fog by now and he could make out the sight of a cat, and a larger figure. He padded forward slowly, the larger figure, now classified as a wolf by it's details and large stature was harassing the cat, her eyes were wide with fear, covering up two smaller figures with her tail as she swiped at the wolf with her claws, she was bleeding and her kits were afraid. Twig and Sapling glanced at each other momentarily and then leaped at the wolf, attempting to tackle it to the ground but it threw Sapling off with one swipe. Twig hissed, his tail puffing out and his back arching. He leaped for the wolf's face and clawed, hoping to hit home on it's eyes. The wolf yelped with pain, but refused to give up it's pride, it growled and pinned Twig down, it's gleaming yellow eyes staring into Twig. Twig struggled and waited for the bite that would end his life, but Sapling got up, jumping onto the wolf's back and biting it's spine, the wolf backed up, yelping. The mother cat still hid with her kits, but was a little by little bleeding to death. Twig looked back at the wolf, scratching it's stomach while it struggled to get Sapling off of it. The wolf snarled and backed away, shaking Sapling off it's back and backing into the fog, it's eyes gleaming with defeat.
Sapling and Twig were bleeding, not by to much, Sapling more than Twig. But their attention was focused on the mother cat, her wounds deep and threatening. She was crying, her fur wet and sopping and the blood gleaming on her pretty pelt, she wouldn't survive, Sapling and Twig knew, but they wouldn't leave her until she had gone. Twig crouched by her, licking her pelt softly and whispering calming thoughts into her ear, Sapling helping the two kits and shooing them away from their mother, trying to keep them from having to watch her death. Twig felt helpless, he couldn't do anything to help the mother she-cat, and the camp was to far away from the patrol to get herbs without her being lost while the herbs were on the way. All he could do was sit and watch her die, calming her. Twig looked into her eyes, he could see death, he could see her end, the mother cat looked up slowly, and whispered a few words almost to quiet to hear, "My k-kits... Ebony, Meadow-" She shuddered once, heaving a heavy sigh and letting out her last breath. Twig looked away, and bit back tears. He nodded to Sapling, who looked up from the kits and corralled them closer to her, walking along with Twig as he padded forward, he figured the mother cat had been living with her kits near there, and she had encountered a passing wolf who threatened her, and killed her. Sapling and Twig returned to camp, Needle and Flight immediately coming to the entrance, their eyes on the kits. "Where is Stoneskipper?" He asked, his eyes filled with worry. "He's out fetching herbs.." Needle's voice turned soft, "Twig... Sapling, you're bleeding!" She exclaimed, examining their wounds, "D-don't worry.. they're not tha-" Sapling collapsed into a coughing fit, blood flying from her muzzle.
Stoneskipper emerged into camp, carrying marigold and other various herbs he found. He dropped the herbs as he saw Twig, Sapling, and the kits. Sapling had fallen, her shoulders shaking while she was coughing. "Greencough..." He murmured, he was warned of this illness during his encounter with the Tribe of Endless hunting. He shook his head and rushed to his medical storage, dropping the fresh herbs and grabbing catmint, he urged the coughing Sapling into his den and laid her in a nest, then grabbing Twig, who had been bleeding and urged him into a nest, Twig disagreed, but Stoneskipper insisted. "The kits, their mother died of a wolf, we were in a fight with it, her kits, she said, Ebony, and Meadow." Stoneskipper glanced back from his herbs, "Ebony.. Meadow, Ebony where sparrow nests.. Butterflies who dance over meadow.." He meowed to himself, nodding silently.

Needle and Flight return successfully, catching x1 shrew, and x1 rabbit
Stoneskipper returns successfully, carrying x1 marigold, x1 catmint
Sapling and Twig return, with two kits, Ebony where sparrow nests and Butterflies who dance over meadow
Twig and Sapling are bleeding, which herb[s] do you use?
Sapling has caught greencough, which herb[s] do you use?

In two posts your clan will begin to starve, remember to eat prey!
Reminder, greencough is highly contagious, keep Sapling away from other cats to decrease the risk of more cats catching greencough.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:19 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats:42: 21 She-cats, 21 Toms.
Next Kitting: N/A

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"You did what?!" Shadow growled to Rowan as he told her he had been exiled. "She knows I'm on her territory now, thanks to you." she paused, her malicious eyes examining his face. Then she smiled, licking his cheek as she realized what could come for her tribe. "but then again that means you can plan with me more, so we can take over the tribe together!" her bad temper faded as quickly as it had appeared. "Of course! But can we be joint leaders?" the tom coughed, regretting his words as soon as he said it. "I have already told you that." Shadow added with an unreadable expression in her eyes as if she wanted to be the only leader. Anybody in her way would be pushed aside. "What w-ill hap-hap-happen to anyone in your way?" Olive stuttered. She knew of Shadow's intentions, and how potentially everyone in the tribe would be pushed out of the way. Thankfully she actually knew more about healing then any other tribe member, so she could stay with the fierce leader she admired - and feared. Rowan coughed again, irritating their leader. "What's your name, go fetch some of those herbs of yours. If we are to overthrow the tribe we need some herbs - and just stop his coughing for once!"

Sun - or Leostorm as he had once been known as - sighed as he looked out to the valleys below. A forest stuck out from them like a torn claw, with a cliff dropping just as the forest turned into more valleys. Something beyond his line of sight was there, and in his mind's eye he could see who it was. Lyrawing! She had always believed in all those old traditions. CosmoClan's rules had always tied him down, yet to her she still was as free as a bird. Maybe CosmoClan was still thriving out there, thanks to her. "Hunting Patrol?" a voice called.

[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting with Leaf]
[ Lavender, Mouse, Raccoon, Minnow, Finch, and Acorn go on a Hunting patrol]
[Sun, Swan, Peach, Ivy, Moon, Olive and Ash go on another Hunting Patrol]
[Crystal, Oak, Pine, Peach, Ember, Wind, Frost and Dawnteller go to tackle the predator]
[Azure and Navy take their assessments]
[Ember and Leaf go training: Battle
Dawnteller and Leaf go training: healing]
[Acorn and Branch go training: Battle Strategy]
[Frost and Birch go training: Battle]
[The tribe consumes 8 Servings]

[Olive steals 1x Honey Shadow's rouge group]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          46 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          33 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          34 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          34 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          44 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Mouse That Nibbles Barley
          68 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ash With Quivering Branches
          33 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Lavender Swaying In Breeze
          28 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Olive Tree Growing Freely
          19 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          17 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Finch that Chirps In Morning
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          13 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          45 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          45 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          56 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          36 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Moon At Peak Of Night
          66 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          19 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Peach Glowing In Sunlight
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Pine that Grows In Mountains
          19 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Pecan | 29 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          13 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Frost Icing Over Pool
          44 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
          Azure Sky Above Trees
          11 Moons | She-cat | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Navy River below Trees
          11 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Branch That Sways During Day
          8 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Bat That Flies Into Cave
          8 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Leaf Fluttering from Tree
          8 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Spider Crawling Up Rock
          10 Moons | She-cat | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Birch Sheltering Roses
          6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Pearl | 24 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Amber Gaze of Owl
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Mini-Clouds:
          Fox Sniffing Berries
          3 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Silver Pool Shining In Moonlight
          3 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Grass Swaying Softly
          3 Moons | Tom | Healer | ❄️
          Bark Of Fallen Tree
          3 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter |❄️
          Owl Soaring Calmly
          2 Moons | She-cat | Haze-Hunter | ❄️
          Timber of Outstretched Tree
          2 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Flickering Light On Water
          2 Moons | She-cat | Blind | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:
          Lion | 135 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]❄️[/url]

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x2
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x2
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x2
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x0
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x2
    Goatweed x1
    Deathberry | Causes
    death within minutes
    when consumed. x0
    Yarrow | x2
    Celandine x1
    Feverfew x1
    Honey x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x6 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x3 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Total: 28 servings

Deceased Cats:

Cats That Have Left/Been Exiled
    Panther that Lurks in Shadow
    38 Moons | She-cat | Feeding Leaf
    Deathberries
    Rowan That Rustles Softly
    22 Moons | Tom | Betraying The
    Tribe

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling.
    Acorn, sibling.
    Ash and Lavender | Soot, Wolf.
    Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Leaf.
    Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream,
    Pecan, Pie, Peach
    Rowan and Pearl | Fox, Silver, Grass, Bark
    Rowan and Amber | Owl, Timber, Flicker
    Pine and Olive | -
    Rowan and Shadow | ?
    ??? and ??? | Spider, sibling, sibling, sibling,
    sibling. Birch.
    ??? and ??? | Lyrawing (CosmoClan), Sun.

Mentors:
    Moon | Azure | 4 Training Sessions | Hunting - Fishing
    Swimming - Battle -
    Mouse | Navy | 4 Training Sessions | Hunting - Fishing
    Swimming - Battle -
    Ember | Leaf | 2 Training Sessions | Herb recognition - Battle
    Acorn | Branch | 2 Training Sessions | Battle (strategy) - - -
    Raccoon | Bat | 2 Training Sessions | Hunting - Fishing - - -
    Lavender | Spider | 2 Training Sessions | Hunting - Fishing - - -
    Frost | Birch | 0 Training Sessions | - - - -
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 14.

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

weather: new-leaf! it is drizzling lightly, but prey is still abundant, as are other cats. herbs are sprouting, kittings will be easier, and floods are of no concern - the puddles have mostly dried and the weather is mild.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting with Leaf]
[ Lavender, Mouse, Raccoon, Minnow, Finch, and Acorn go on a Hunting patrol]
[Sun, Swan, Peach, Ivy, Moon, Olive and Ash go on another Hunting Patrol]
[Crystal, Oak, Pine, Peach, Ember, Wind, Frost and Dawnteller go to tackle the predator]
[Azure and Navy take their assessments]
[Ember and Leaf go training: Battle
Dawnteller and Leaf go training: healing]
[Acorn and Branch go training: Battle Strategy]
[Frost and Birch go training: Battle]
[The tribe consumes 8 Servings]

[Olive steals 1x Honey Shadow's rouge group]

[ dawnteller and leaf find x1 cobweb, x1 stick, and x1 sweet-sedge ]
[ the first hunting patrol was successful - they caught x1 frog and x1 vole ]
[ the second hunting patrol was successful - they caught x1 small fish and x1 rabbit ]
[ the patrol finds a pair of badgers ! dawnteller, frost, ember, and pine are all injured and will need x1 horsetail or marigold or raspberry leaf. if not healed within three moons, they will likely acquire an infection and possibly die. ]
[ despite the injuries, the patrol scares the badgers away ! ]
[ azure passes his assessment, but, unfortunately, navy fails. congratulations azure ! try again next moon, navy ! ]
[ leaf learns the battle skill and the healing skill ]
[ bat learns the fishing skill ]
[ branch learns the battle strategy skill ]
[ spider learns the fishing skill ]
[ birch learns the battle skill ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seabunny. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:26 pm

Territory The Tribe of the Clear Lake claims a patch of land deep in the forest. It contains many trees with dens left behind by other animals, brush and logs to hide in, and a small lake at the center. The trees around the lake become sparse, allowing the lake to stay clear. A river feeds into the lake from the north of territory. The lake feeds another river that leaves their territory on the west side. The moving water allows the lake to never freeze. On the south side of the lake, there is a hill with three dens dug into it. The middle den, the largest, is the Lakeseer's and Lakewatcher's. All herbs are kept in the lakeseer's den. The den to the left is the nursery. Kit mothers and kits stay here until the kit is one moon old, then they go back to their own den. The den on the right is for prey. All tribe meetings are held in front of the altar, as they believe this allows the tribe of Endless Hunting to join them
    The Lakeseer meets with the Tribe of Endless Hunting on a small island in the center of the lake, called Moonrock. Here the Lakeseer looks into the water and prays to the reflection of the moon on the lake.

Customs The tribe worships the Tribe of Endless Hunting with an altar made of smooth stones in the center of camp. Every time the tribe eats they leave a serving at the altar. The tribe values smooth stones greatly and they are seen as a good omen. If one is found it is placed at the altar along with the prey that day. The tribe also believes that the lake and it's river are sacred. This is where they drink and find all prey. If the river has no prey, then they believe they have wronged the Tribe of Endless Hunting and will pray at the altar until they find prey in the river.
    A Lake Hunter to be's assessment consists of bringing back a water snake. This proves they are fast and quiet, as the snakes are quick and hard to catch. The Tribe believes they are sacred as they can move on top of the water.
    A Lake Scout to be's assessment consists of tracking the scent of a tribe member. This proves they are observant and quiet, since the tribe member will move if they hear them coming.
    A Lakewatcher will be chosen by the current Lakeseer when they are one moon old. The Lakewatcher will become the Lakeseer once the Lakeseer passes away or retires. The Lakeseer watches every kit their first moon for a Lakewatcher. They will stay with their mother until they are six moons old. They will then leave and stay with the Lakeseer. The Lakewatcher will train as a hunter and a scout, as well as a healer. They will complete both assessments for the scout and hunter.

Lakeseer The Lakeseer is a queen who cares deeply for her tribe. She can be ruthless if you betray her or her tribe. She will help any cat in need if she is able, even an enemy. While she loves them, she can be stern. She is very stubborn and set in her ways. She left her tribe when she realized she was meant to lead. Her healer gave her prey for her journey and sent her on her way. She found this place a quarter moon after she left.
Last edited by seabunny. on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
seabunny.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Starwindrider » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm

Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 5 // Females:
4 (3 servings in total)

Apollo ran quickly along the side of the cave, eyes flicking around. The new to-be, named Zeus, freaked him out. There was something about those eyes, cold eyes.

He bumped on something warm and furry and fell back with an oof. Starteller stared down on him, eyes sparking with anger.

"Now would you like to explain why your behaviour was so atrocious during hunting? You had to scare the vole off. You had to step on a thorn and cry out loud so the black bird knew we were there. What's up with your distractions? I'm telling you, stop mooning over Artemis now, if that's going to affect your attention. If you want to be mates with Artemis, just say it," hissed Starteller.

Apollo kept quiet, head down until she padded away with a huff. He looked up at her leaving figure and whispered, "It isn't Artemis I'm mooning over, it's you, Venus."

[ The Tribe ate two servings of squirrel and one serving of robin. ]
[ Apollo goes hunting. ]
[ Lelantos takes Chrysos to training. ]
[ Artemis goes on a patrol. ]
[ Starteller goes herb gathering. ]

Healer/Starteller:
          VENUS, TELLER OF THE STARS | 42 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Prey-Hunters:
          APOLLO, CHILD OF THE SUN | 42 MOONS | MALE | 🐅
          LELANTOS, HUNTER THAT STALKS UNSEEN | 38 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Guards:
          ARTEMIS, QUEEN OF THE HUNT | 39 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          CHRYSOS, KING OF THE RICH | 11 MOONS | MALE | 🐅
          ZEUS, ON HIGH OLYMPUS | 11 MOONS | MALE | X

Kit-Mothers:
          ISIS, THE DIVINE MOTHER | 26 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Kits:
          MINERVA, THE WISE WARLORD’S DAUGHTER | 5 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆
          HORUS, THE SOARING EAGLE | 5 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb x2 | To soak up and slow bleeding
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Robin | x2 | 5 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Lelantos | Chrysos | 2 | Stalking, Swimming
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ? and Isis | Horus, Minerva
    Name and Name | Kits
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:01 am

Number of Cats: 11 (5 toms, 6 mollies)

Servings: 3

Next Cave of Pointed Stones Visit: 1/3

wip

[Peony is given x1 coltsfoot and rests]
[Hemlockwhisper searches for goldenrod]
[Rose is kitting! Father]
[Leaf and Ausmas hunt]
[Fern and Daffodil patrol]
[Twig Angelica patrol]
[Willow and Daisy hunt]
[Tree and Anemone hunt]
[Leaf and Ausmas patrol]
[Ausmas and Daffodil train]
[Hemlockwhisper sends Daffodil to offer the thief a place in their clan and their choice of a mate]

Healer
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Whisper of Waving Hemlock | 24 moons | Molly | X

Healer to-be
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Most Blessed Prey-Hunters
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Prey-Hunters
    1 blessed trait

Drop that Tumbles from Leaf | 27 moons | Tom | X
    Sunshine that Warms Daisies | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Willow that Trembles with Frost | 27 moons | Molly | X

Favored Prey-Hunters
    any favored traits but no blessed traits

Hawk that Rests in Tree | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Anemone that Thrives in Sun[url] | 23 moons | Molly | X (right)

Prey-Hunters
    no favored or blessed traits

Most Blessed Guards
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Guards
    1 blessed trait

Fern that Folds | 27 moons | Molly | X
    Twig that Falls on Snow | 25 | Tom | X

Favored Guards
    any favored traits but no blessed traits

Peony that Attracts Butterflies | 21 moons | Molly | X (left)
    Song of Swaying Angelica | 24 moons | Molly | X

Guards
    no favored or blessed traits

Most Blessed To-bes
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed To-bes
    1 blessed trait

Ausmas Scattered on Snow | 8 moons | Tom | X