Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

→|Tribe Of Lost Rains|←

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 am

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
|Tribe Of Lost Rains|
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to the Tribe of Lost Rains. I see you are unused to the conditions here. We are not actually having as much rain as we normally get. I'm sure you will soon adapt to our territory. As you can probably tell, we live in a semi-rainforest environment. Would you like to see our camp? It is behind that waterfall you saw before.

The Tribe of Lost Rains is an isolated tribe, with only a few other groups of camps nearby. Our Rainteller is the one who talks to the Tribe of Endless Hunting. He/she does this at the the Rainsparkle Pool.

The Lost Rain cats are very agile and strong, they are good at leaping and climbing trees. They normally have slick, flat pelts that water doesn't pack together. However cats found on the borders with fluffy or different fur will be accepted into the Tribe. Sometimes, though it's not exactly common, cats born from pure tribe cats have fluffy or otherwise differing fur. Tails are more likely to be fluffy, and kit fur still has nursery fluff, though not as fluffy as cats born from non-pure-tribe parents will have.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:13 pm

My tribe is the Tribe of Snowy Pines. They live in a vast pine forest, which surrounds a tall, rocky hill. Their camp lies inside of the hill. The entrance is at the base and the cats must climb through a system of tunnels to get to the camp. The camp is at the top of the small mountain. The mountain has a gaping hole in the side of it, which allows the cats to have a birds-eye view of the forest below.

Tribe of Snowy Pines cats usually have thick fur, since the weather in their territory is mainly cold and windy. They are known for being sly and secretive but they are not a force to be reckoned with. They don’t particularly like allies but are never truly cruel and shunning to a neighboring Tribe.

Their prey consists of squirrels, birds and mice and their predators are foxes and large birds. All of them are skilled at climbing and speed (running from predators). Not many are good at fighting but their attacks rely on strength in numbers.

I hope this is alright!
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:11 pm

Create A Tribe has been remade here.

Please direct all your unanswered posts to V.2's thread, thank you for your cooperation, and I hope to see you there!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me