Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Maplewhisper » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:11 am

Tribe of Rolling Thunder
Number of Cats: 10
Post #: 6
Servings Needed: 3
Kit-Mother Log:
Notes to Moderator: :thumbup:

Juniper gazed at the rogue's calico fur as the hunting patrol re-entered the camp. The recent snows had begun to worry Stormteller, and no cat was sure how to enclose and save their open clearing, and preserve it from frost and ice. The rogue had startling eyes, glowing yellow - no, green - at her from his position behind her mentor. Something funny was happening to Juniper, and she just had to make sure she wasn't being covered by one of the kits or being hit by a ray of sunlight. But Frost's kits were tucked into the cave, and the sky was grey and empty, so the warm, weird feeling in her fur couldn't have come from her surroundings. "Hey."

The she-cat nearly jumped out of her fur as his gaze trained on her, and he couldn't help but twitch his whiskers. "Do you always...always...creep around like that?" she hissed, tail flicking in embarrassment. "Sure, if that's what you call it." The tom gave a nonchalant shrug and smirked at the clearly agitated tabby. And yet, he'd seen her hunt. Such swift, quick precision, he'd never seen a thing like it at their age. There was no way around it - this she-cat was awesome. He watched her, followed her back to this camp, and had almost - allllllmost made it, until the intimidating silver she-cat had seen him, and practically ripped his whiskers out for tracking her tribemate. The leader of the funny group, a lithe grey she-cat, had explained to him about her tribe, but all that mattered to him was that this bold tabby she-cat was here. And that was enough to make him stay. "What's your name, anyway?" she inquired, curiosity overcoming her indignation. "Fox. You?" She rolled her eyes, and he heard her mumble, "How fitting," before she looked up and answered, "Juniper With Berries, or just Juniper." Juniper. Fox didn't think he'd ever heard a more beautiful name in his life...and he hoped, that one day, Juniper would think that there was none handsomer than a cocky, flirtatious, sweet and patient fox.
The Tribe consumes x1 mouse and x1 squirrel.
Sharp and Stormteller go hunting.
Juniper and Fox go hunting.

Healer:
          Stormteller | 23 moons | She-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Sharp Eyes Of Soaring Falcon | 23 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Flurry In Morning Sky | 22 moons | She-cat | X
          Sun Burning Brightly | 26 moons | Tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Juniper With Berries | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Fox With Cocky Grin | 7 moons | Tom | X

Mentors:
          Sharp | Juniper | 1 Training Session | ???
          Flurry | Fox | 0 Training Sessions | -
          Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Kit-Mothers:
          Frost That Swirls On Leaves | 24 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Panther Prowling At Night | 2 moons | Tom | Frost | X
          Lillies Blooming In Valley | 2 moons | She-kit | Frost | X
          Kestrel's Silent Wing | 2 moons | Tom | Frost | X
          Name | Age | Gender | Mother | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Family:
    Frost and ??? | Panther,Lillies, and Kestrel
    Sun and ??? | Juniper
    Name and Name | Kits

Deceased Cats:
    Ripple In Stream | Died shortly after birth
    Robin Singing Sweetly | Died shortly after birth
    Cat's Name | Cause of Death

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Accentor | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Kestrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Warbler | x1 | 2 servings
    Eagle | x0 | 0 servings
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
I have nuked 0 people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Maplewhisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial replies 3

Postby Chinchy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:14 am

Weather:
The final blizzards of Leafbare passed recently. It's unclear if Newleaf will come on time this year, but the snow has subsided. Prey and predator alike emerged from hiding to search for food, now growing desperate, starving. Watch out for foxes.

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 ( 1 male | 1 female)
Next Ancestor visit: December 24th
Servings Needed: 2

The tribe consumes a small fish.

---

The white molly dug the snow off the ground, searching for more herbs, having only found a bit of sweet-sedge by the lake so far, but it was something. The plants had mostly died out or retreated underground like seeds to wait out the cold and return as the weather got warmer, making it increasingly difficult to find anything that decent. It took a while, but eventually, the molly found some fennel to nip off and bring back, purring. A blob of brown and black caught her attention, though. She watched as it got closer, taking her herbs and walking towards it cautiously. "Who are you?" She asked the cat that approached with their tail tip twitching and body tense from either fear or the cold.
"I had a dream. Some cats told me to come here. Perhaps you could offer some shelter?"

Blossomteller knew that the ancestors sent cats in mysterious ways, taking this as a sign she nodded her head a bit. "I am Blossomteller, leader of the Tribe of Falling Blossoms. Come, I'll take you back to my home. We are small, but are slowly growing."
she meowed. The tomcat nodded his head a bit falling the white she-cat back to camp.

---

The spotted cat had set out to hunt again, moving through the forest where the snow wasn't as thick. His ears twitched as he heard the squabbling of crows. It sounded better than nothing really. The tom slowly moved through the cold cold snow, towards the noises, wiggling his bottom as he saw the black birds fighting and...pouncing. With a fluffy of wings and caws, one of the crows fled, the other struggling under his paws until he bit down on its neck, breaking the bird's spine. He held up his tail with some pride as he picked it up and carried the bird back to camp.

---

[Blossomteller goes in search for herbs.
Sand goes hunting.
Shadow guards the camp.]

Sniffing through the snow and grass, the molly mostly blended into the whitened landscape. She was on the lookout for surviving herbs even after all the biting cold and all-consuming snow. She sighed. A hope still burned in her heart, but she was having no luck. There was hardly anywhere else she could search. She marched on, her tail flicking behind her. Her fur was soaked as the snow rose to her chest even, cooling her skin. Blossomteller could almost swear she would get a cold after this. She struck gold when she stopped to shake some clinging snow away, noticing there were small black seeds under her, seeds she had assumed were poppy. Her nose was running and clogged and the air stung like a wasp when she opened her mouth so she trusted sight alone and gathered the black beads from the frozen ground, haring back to camp to warm up a bit. Maybe she wouldn't catch Whitecough just yet.
Blossomteller finds Foxglove seeds

After a lot of running after prey and freezing in the deep snow while stalking, Sand's work had finally just paid off. He now had a rabbit to show for his efforts. He sat down briefly, drinking in the scent and catching his breath after chasing this hunk of stringy meat. A rustle caught his attention. The tom stood up, looking in the direction of the sound. He slowly drew near it, but the next thing he knew, there was a pain in his side and he was laying in the snow. He got up swiftly, hissing at the flame-pelted creature that had taken his catch and was trying to run away with it. Jumping on its back and clawing at the fur like a rabid animal, he hissed and yowled at it to give back his prey. The fox kept running, making a series of sudden turns and twisting, jumping into the air to toss him off, but he held on. Desperate, the fox even rolled in the snow and banged against tree trunks. The spotted tom was slowly losing his grip and the last he saw of that fox was when he ended up swerving to the side just enough for his head to get bashed against a tree. His vision blacked out and when he got back up to his paws, all was empty. Nothing but the fading scent of fox, the trail left in the snow and silence all around. Unsteady and dizzy, he sighed and headed back to camp emptypawed.
Sand caught a rabbit, only for it to get snatched away by a fox. Sand was not injured beyond some light scratches and will be fine. His head hurts for a while and he complains about fuzzy vision for the next couple weeks as well.

Shadow was left alone...all alone...in an empty...quiet camp...He sat at the entrance, staring out into the distance, cherishing any sign of life out there. His ear flicked as something light and soft touched his tail. The tom spun around, catching a feather under his paws. The tabby purred, playing with a brown feather, rolling around in the snow, tossing it up in the air, pouncing on it, chewing on it. It was a blast and he didn't even feel the cold despite the stinging wind and his completely soaked pelt...
That night, he couldn't stop sneezing, however. Possibly a cause for alarm.

Nothing interesting happened in camp
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies;; six

Postby imp. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:04 am

marya d. wrote:
number of cats: 24
♂; 11 // ♀; 13
servings needed: 4
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: december 29th

[ smoke joins via readoption on the fanclub ]
[ dawnseeker heals herself with x1 cobweb ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for herbs, specifically cobweb ]
[ cormorant and amber patrol the borders ]
[ aster continues to seek out the loner ]
[ aster and smoke hunt ]
[ dawnseeker approaches the tribe of endless dawn and asks them to make dew and oak to-bes ]
[ rook and aster go on 'a walk' ]
[ the tribe consumes 5 servings; x2 mice and x1 bird ]

[ PREVIOUSLY ]
"Don't let them touch the kits!" A strong tom yowled to his group from atop a rock pile, before turning to throw a cat off of a smaller she-cat, also known as Breeze that Whistles Through Mountains. She thanked him quickly, before bounding off to return to the current raging battle. While travelling to find a newer and safer home, a tribe had paid them a visit. Not wanting to join, one of their cats had attacked, which caused the whole situation. It was all a mess. Distracting the tom from what had happened, he locked eyes with another she-cat, who was fending off someone who he assumed to be a cat in training. The she-cat crashed to the ground, unable to kick off her attacker. "Alder, help me!" It was Lake of Shining Pebbles. The tom, also Alder Hiding in Tall Grass, kicked off of the ground, readying himself for contact with the other feline. He unsheathed his claws, tearing the cat off of his friend as he hissed loudly. Lake leaped to her paws, turning to face the smaller cat who was slowly recovering. "I can deal with him now," She shouted. "Just end this stupid battle already!"

[CURRENTLY]
Just end this stupid battle already! The she-cat, now known as Lake where Pebbles Shine, mocked her previous words. She meant for Alder, renamed Alder that Stands Strongly, to kill one of the cats, not admit defeat. She tried to stand, but heard a pop someone in her joints, so she stayed seated. Her paws were itching to take back their deserved victory, but she wouldn't, until Alder gave them the word. The cats now had to listen to other authority, so she doubted that there would ever come a time.

[ welcome to the tribe of golden dawns, smoke! ]
[ dew and oak are accepted into the tribe, now as to-bes. ]
[ dawnseeker finds x1 cobweb and x1 borage. ]
[ cormorant and amber find two siblings. ]
[ aster finds the loner! they request to become a skyguard. ]
[ aster and smoke catch x1 bird. ]
[ aster is pregnant! she will give birth in two posts. ]
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☀ ] tribe of golden dawns ;; six.

Postby morrissey » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:25 am

number of cats: 27
♂; 13 // ♀; 14
servings needed: 5
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: december 29th

all paws on deck to hunt!
[ sky, song, and swoop are welcomed into the tribe ]
[ rook is healed with x1 cobweb ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for herbs, specifically cobweb ]
[ dawnseeker, rook, oak, amber, smoke, and dew go on a hunting patrol ]
[ sky, song, cormorant, swoop, owl, and breeze go on a hunting patrol ]
[ aster is moved into the nursery ]
[ dawnseeker approaches the tribe of endless dawn, asking them to recognize leaf and branch as to-bes ]
[ the clan does not eat for one post ]

seeker of golden dawns:
          dawnseeker | 24 m | molly |

dawnchasers:
          rook that nests on shore | 24 m | tom |
          lake where pebbles shine | 26 m | molly |
          forest where bear growls | 31 m | tom |
          cry beneath grey sky | 21 m | tom |
          song of morning bird | 21 m | molly |

skyguards:
          cormorant | 24 m | tom |
          sun that appears amber | 22 m | molly |
          alder that stands strongly | 31 m | tom |
          swoop of patterned eagle | 26 m | tom |

teller of young suns:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

to-bes:
          hound that snarls at prey | 11 m | tom |
          owl that flies swiftly | 9 m | tom |
          mountain where breeze sings | 9 m | molly |
          smoke that shrouds flame | 9 m | tom |
          dew that settles on flowers | 6 m | molly |
          oak where small birds sing | 6 m | molly |

sky-mothers:
          whisper that fades at dusk | 25 m | molly |
          echo of former spirits | 24 m | molly |
          aster that rests on stone | 22 m | molly |

smallpaws:
          leaf that breeze carries | 6 m | molly |
          branch that sways in wind | 6 m | molly |
          shade that covers flowers | 5 m | tom |
          stone that rolls down hill | 5 m | molly |
          bird that flies swiftly | 5 m | tom |
          lark that sleeps at dawn | 5 m | tom |
          wolf that howls at moon | 5 m | tom |
          willow that slightly bends | 5 m | molly |

white-suns:
    ally tribes:
    tribe name | username
    tribe name | username

borders:
    north | tribe name | username
    east | tribe name | username
    south | tribe name | username
    west | tribe name | username

medicine store:
    catmint | cures greencough | x1
    chervil | painkiller/kitting herb | x1
    chickweed | cures greencough | x1
    cobweb | stops bleeding | x0
    comfrey root | multi-use | x1
    borage | helps queens' milk | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 serving
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    birds | x2 | 3 servings
    total | x2 | 6 servings

mentors:
    mentor | to-be | no. of training sessions | moves
    cormorant | hound | 1 | combat
    aster | dew | no. of training sessions | moves
    rook | oak | no. of training sessions | moves
    golden dawns
    deceased dats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    dusk and ?? | leaf & branch
    dawnteller(adoptive) | dew & oak
    echo and ?? | shade, stone, bird, lark
    ?? and ?? | cormorant & rook
    ?? and ?? | aster & amber
    ?? and ?? | forest & bear
    bear and mallow | wolf & willow
    ?? and ?? | song & sky
    rook and aster | expecting
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 023.

Postby deimido » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Winter.
Next Replies Due: December 30th.

As the days pass by, the weather grows the tiniest bit warmer. The sun shines with minimal clouds blocking it's golden splendor, and snow has stopped falling entirely though it still covers the ground. Perhaps is a good sign? Maybe Spring is finally coming.

[ CAT Fanclub ]

[002 / 012 ]
[ tribes in italics are being used in the trial mod event ]
[ Tribe of Burning Suns ] | [ Tribe of Flaming Sands ] | [ Tribe of Breaking Waves ] | [ Tribe of the Crystal Streams ] | [ Tribe of Golden Dawns ]
[ Tribe of Frozen Waters ] | [ Tribe of Jagged Shores ] | [ Tribe of the Dying Rose ] | [ Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas ] | [ Tribe of Sinking Willows ]
[ Tribe of Quiet Forests ] | [ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ] | [Tribe of the Climbing Stones ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Whistling Trees | DasCanadianSparkle wrote:

Territory
The Tribe of Whistling Trees lives in a dense isolated forest. The forest is quite large but if you go out far enough, eventually you will reach a large field full of lush grass and rare prey. A small creek also goes through the forest offering the cats a water source. The only part of the forest where ancient bare tree lies is where the camp is at. Only there light can be seen through the thick leaves.

Camp
In camp, there are a few levels. The camp actually is built around a large dip in the ground. The dip is tall enough to provide dens for the cats. Above the dip is where the higher ranks den are which are under the trees. The healers den is in the ancient tree. In the Healers den, a healer can make his way up the hollow tree into another area where they can contact their ancestors. The light from the sun or moon shines down on them as they talk.

Prey and Predators
Prey in the forest consists of squirrels, mice, shrews, and small birds. More rare prey is owls and rabbits. Predators are large birds, foxes, badgers, and snakes. Though if the risk is taken, the young of foxes, birds, and badgers can be used as prey. Though most certainly there will always be an injury when attempting to do so.

Cats
The cats have mostly short fur but it isn't rare too see medium or long fur. Cats usually have a brown, gray, red, or cream coats but bicolored cats, pointed cats, and calicos aren't too far off. The most rare kinds of cats are Torties. When it comes to breeds, the Rex breeds are more common than other breeds. Not too far behind are Peterbalds and a few other breeds. Cats tend to have longer faces in this tribe as well. Cats are also more sleek to help with jumping trees and climbing them as well as hunting and escaping predators.

Traditions
When a kit is born, it must be presented to the clan by the mother and held a naming ceremony for it. From there on out, as it grows up to be a to-be, three cats in the clan called Watchers will watch and see how the kit does and what their strength is in their first eight moons in life. When it's ready to be a to-be, the Watchers will make a final decision with the Healer and announce if the kit is destined to be a hunter, guard, or a healer-to-be. That kit will then receive a special marking on its shoulder or a scar that shows it's rank. A claw mark is a guard, an eye is a hunger, and a star for a healer-to-be. Usually they are for the offspring of the healer. A guard will learn how to defend, hunter to hunt, and a healer-to-be how to lead a tribe, connect to the ancestors, and how to use herbs. Again when they are ready to finish training, a ceremony will be held and more markings will be added onto them. This time a circle around their mark to show they've come to a full circle and are ready. A final ceremony is for when a cat retires to an elder. A slash through the circle and rank mark will be held to show they are done with duties and ready to retire.

[ The Tribe of Whistling Trees has been founded! The newly crowned healer acquires five herbs of their choice to begin filling their medicine store. ]

[ Your mod will be deimos ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Tempest Tossed Seas | Dinolil1 wrote:
The tribe of tempest tossed seas

Storm searches the beach for another tribe member; someone a little nicer perhaps?

[ Storm encounters another cat sitting atop a rock, staring out at the sea. ]

Tribe of the Climbing Stones | xXNightwaveXx wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Tribe of The Climbing Stones is in a mountainous territory, their camp is in a valley, to the right of a small river. On the other side of the stream, is a rubble pile, the Training Rocks, where the Stepping Paws train to climb and hunt in the crevices. The older cats watch carefully, and are trained to hear the creaks of rocks ready to fall. The Climbing Stones are sacred for the Tribe, as the Healer visits there when guidance is needed. It is a cave up the Large Rock, a mountain known for being steep. There is a safe trail going up to the cave, but no one has gone farther than that. The territory is quite barren, save for a patch of trees not far from the Training Rocks.

There are two separate parts of the Tribe, the Runners and the Climbers. The Climbers are to patrol the Climbing Stones and the path up to it. They normally have thick fur, long claws and tall legs and tails- ideal for climbing the rocks. The Runners specialize in patrolling and hunting by the river. They have sleek fur and narrow and agile bodies for the river, so they can swim and run without problems. The Stepping Paws are cats 6 moons or older, training to be a Climber or Runner. They are assigned a role as soon as they have grown enough to show what role they are likely to carry out best. The Caretakers are mothers to kits, and are treated with high respect. Another group of cats treated with respect to are the retired Climbers or Runners referred to as The Wise. When the safety of the Tribe is threatened, the Healer looks to The Wise for suggestions. More than often the Healer takes suggestions and actually uses them.

The members of the Tribe are usually loyal to their respective group, and rarely takes a mate in the other section. There seems to be a tension between the Climbers and the Runners, this is the reason the Healer must listen to both sides, as well as The Wise when making a decision that involves the Tribe as a whole. The Tribe of The Climbing Stones is quite aggressive, fighting any loner that happens to stray into the Tribe territory. This aggression can lead to many fights and unnecessary deaths.

For the Tribe of The Climbing Stones, traditions are very important for keeping the cats together. When a Climber or Runner retires and becomes one of The Wise, the Tribe comes together and offers advice, prey, kind words, or friendly conversations. The Healer commends the Tribe of Endless Hunting to take away the rank of Climber or Hunter, and requests they be given peace, and wisdom for the rest of their life. The Wise still tend to lead towards their former group, but after they retire they become more understanding to the other role.

The assessments and trading for the Stepping Paws differs based on role. When training, Runner Stepping Paws need to learn ground and water fighting, herb recognition, hunting, and running. For their final assessment they must point out herbs, and find a given item, herb or prey requested by The Wise. If they cannot find this item by sunset, they set out again the next day. Climber Stepping Paws must learn rock fighting, hunting, stealth, and ground fighting. Their final assessment consists of guarding the Climbing Stones from Sunhigh until sunrise. They are watched from afar by a sharp-eyed Climber, making sure they don't drift off to sleep.

[ The Tribe of the Climbing Stones has been founded! The newly crowned healer acquires five herbs of their choice to begin filling their medicine store. ]

[ Your mod will be iceypopCS ]

Tribe of Dancing Lights | kacchan, wrote:
    The tribe's territory is a combination of swamp and marsh. The territory is always covered in fog whether its thick that it becomes a solid color or that it looks like the mist that comes out of your mouth on a cold day. Either way outsiders will definitely get lost in their territory. Think twice on where you step though! You could mistaken growing algae on water for grass and fall right into deep-leveled water. Fallen trees have acted like bridges for Tribe Of Dancing Lights cats and swimming (although it's definitely not recommended) its not all gloomy, dark, and wet here though, the area is always lit up by lighting bugs. It may seem dark and and gloomy for outsiders but step one paw into the place and wait for the moon to meet with the night sky and twinkling stars and They'll will promise you a free magical light-show that will make-up for the darkness.

Tradition (note that they refer to Starclan as 'Burning Stars' ):
    -Burning Stars chooses the new Healer by sending fireflies down to touch the chosen cat. How do they tell that the firefly is sent by Burning Stars you ask? Well, to make it simple Burning Stars forbids the fireflies to touch a cat without their consent, only fireflies that are sent by Burning Stars will touch the next Healer and only them. This only happens at firefly season where the tribe is all gathered around. [ note that the next-healer is not always presented every season. ]

-The Firefly season is a must-attend for Tribe of Dancing Lights. Not only for the tribe to see who might just be the next Healer but its a spectacular show that was presented to the tribe ever sense it was founded.

-Apprentice's future ranks are decided on the day of their ceremonies by what type of prey they catch:
    snake: Natural Guardians. Guardians have 3 different departments: Nursery Guardians, Ruler Guardians, and Entrance Guardians. These cats are intimidating and won't back down on a fight. They will likely try to avoid a fight but if you become more of a threat to whatever they're protecting, they won't hesitate to strike! ( Guardians are like Cave-Guards )

bird: Natural Messengers. Messengers are cats that have extremely good noses and can track the deepest of scents. A Messenger's job is to scout for anything in or out of camp that could bring any news whether good or bad to the tribe; reporting to the teller for any suspicions.

mouse/frogs Natural Prey-Hunters. Rumors say that those who catch frogs are better at leaping into the air for birds and those who catch mouse's are better at hiding their presence and stalking.

common cat breeds:
    birman,
    scottish fold,
    cornish rex,
    american curl,
    balinese,
    japanese bobtail,
    ragamuffin,
    selkirk rex,
    laperm,

[ The Tribe of Dancing Lights has been founded! The newly crowned healer acquires five herbs of their choice to begin filling their medicine store. ]

[ Your mod will be deimos ]
Last edited by deimido on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby Starwindrider » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 2 // Females:
2 (2 servings in total)

Apollo and Artemis patrol the territory.
Lelantos goes hunting.
Starteller goes to ask for a to-be.

[center]
          Healer/Starteller:
          VENUS | 39 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Prey-Hunters:
          APOLLO | 39 MOONS | MALE | 🐅
          LELANTOS | 37 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Guards:
          ARTEMIS | 37 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Cobweb x2 | To soak up and slow bleeding
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Robin | x2 | 6 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote][/quote]
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Number of Cats: one
Males;; one | Females;; zero
Nursing;; zero
Next Ancestor Contact;; now!

Time to start out small. Copper that Shines in Cave had recently ran away from his old tribe after falsely being accused of a murder. The ancestors as watched what happened. Oh the tom didn't deserve this. He was a strong, cheerful, and passionate male. A perfect cat to be a healer. Copper made his way until an open area and laid down in a small tree. He laid there until the tree glowed above him. Curious, he climbed up and into a new level of the tree where soon he was met with the whispers of his ancestors. "Copper that Shines in Cave, we are not angry in you. We are angry with your tribe. You won't go down like this. Instead, you will raise your own tribe. From you to more tribe cats into families and generations to come. It won't be easy but you can do it. Copper that Shines in Cave, you will be the new healer of the Tribe of Whistling Trees. Copperteller, you will be a great healer." a voice called out before a bundle of herbs appeared beside him. The now Copperteller was confused but grabbed his herbs. "I then request a prey-hunter to help me get food for my future clan." He meowed to his ancestors. Maybe this would be good.

[ Copperteller requests a Prey-Hunter ]
[ Copperteller goes out to collect herbs ]
[ Copperteller goes out hunting ]
[ Clan has two more posts before eating begins ]

Healer:
          copperteller | twenty-four | male | X

Healer to-be:

Watchers:

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    catmint | x2 | cures green/whitecough
    marigold | x1 | stops infection
    poppy seeds | x1 | eases pain. helps sleep. not for kit-mothers
    tansy | x1 | cures cough, wounds, poison

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings (1)
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings (2)
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings (3)
    All Birds | x0 | 0 servings (3)
    Total | x0 | 0 servings
    Needed | x2

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby cloudy days » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats: 7 She-cats, 8 Toms.
Next Pool of Shimmering Truth visit: 6 Days
Next Kitting: Two Moons (Wind)

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"I'm bored!" Soot growled, his tiny paws flinging up snow as he walked and his eyes burning into the ground. "I'm tired." Wolf mumbled, his eyes fluttering open in a battle to stay awake. Ash sighed slowly, a small smile on her face. "We will rest soon." she promised, her pale green eyes glowing with warmth. As Ash narrowed her eyes she spotted a cave in the distance, only a few fox lengths away from where she was standing. A line of cats trooped nearby, causing the she-cat to worry. "Stop," she whispered. "Why?" Soot wailed loudly. The troop turned their heads towards the three bedraggled cats, eyes narrowed and ears flattened. Ash began to quiver.
"We come in peace."
A calm voice yowled. Ash stopped and stared. "We do not want to harm you. Come with us and you will be safe." the voice turned into a cat, pounding towards them along the picturesque landscape. A few more cats followed, most of them sticking closer to the back. The cat that had just spoke must have been their leader, now narrowing her eyes. "Okay, but what about my kits?" Soot grumbled something under his breath about being cold, while Wolf whimpered. "Everything shall be taken care of."

"For this Telling we shall be giving new names to our newest members: Ash, Soot, Wolf, and Raccoon." Dawnteller announced, heading towards the Pool of Shimmering Truth. "And this Telling shall be held by the waters of the Pool of Shimmering Truth as it might be too cold for some of you." she narrowed her eyes at the cats with shorter pelts. The newest to-be, Raccoon, growled, his eyes down in front of the cats that had taken him in. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be with Lark and Sunny and Holly and Branch, his family in the forest of pines. "-and you will become Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow." Raccoon nodded, his eyes narrowed as he was dragged out of his thoughts. "Your mentor will become Ivy." as the she-cat walked up to the young tom and tried to touch noses with him he turned away. She walked back to the crowd hesitantly as the young tom flattened his ears, blocking out any noise. And as the Telling ended, he sat there under the cool moon that was peeping through the roof.
"I want to go home."
he cried to the stars, but all they did was shine brighter.

[Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
[Sun, Minnow, Shadow and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Wind, Crystal, Ember and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
[Oak and Acorn go training: Hunting]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Hunting]
[The tribe consumes 4 servings]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
          Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
          35 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          22 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          23 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Panther that Lurks in Shadow
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          23 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          33 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          34 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          34 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          45 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          29 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

To-be's:
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          8 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian |❄️
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          6 Moons | Tom | Haze-Hunter | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Ash With Quivering Branches
          22 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]❄️[/url]

Mini-Clouds:
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          2 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          Moons | Gender | Haze-Hunter | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:

Mentors:
Oak | Acorn | 2 training sessions | Battle - Battle Strategy - - -
Ivy | Raccoon | 0 training sessions | - - - -

Deceased Cats:

Family:
?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling. Acorn, sibling.
Ash and ?? | Soot, Wolf.
Wind and Oak | ?
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x2
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x1
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Coltsfoot|x1
    Cobweb | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Total: 9 servings
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 001

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:07 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Number of Cats:Toms:1 Females:0

Ripple of Falling Pebble glanced around the empty camp, tail tip twitching ever so slightly, as he was deep in thought. What's a tribe without any cats? The tom pushed himself up, standing and padding out of the camp. He headed towards The Climbing Stones, a cave with a bright stone inside a small pool, filled with ancestors' whispers. He slept in the cave when he was looking for somewhere to make the camp for his new Tribe. Ripple sighed, climbing the path to The Climbing Stones. Once he reached the cave, he was stunned into silence once more at the sound of his ancestors silently calling for him. He lied next to the stone, taking a few drinks of the ice cold pool water. Being a previous Runner in his last Tribe, he decided to ask for someone with different skills. Tribe of Endless Hunting, please give me a Climber, someone who can climb and hunt on stones, jumping to reach birds... Ripple stood, staring at the stone for a heartbeat before trying and pushing his way out of the cave. Climbing down the path, he decided to hunt some prey for any new cats that may come.

~Stoneteller asks for a Climber~
~Stoneteller goes out to hunt~

Teller of The Climbing Stones:
          Ripple of Falling Pebble | 30 moons | Tom |

Stoneteller Stepping Paw:

Runners:

Climbers:

Stepping Paws:

Caretakers:

Kits:

The Wise:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | x1 | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding, and eases inflammation of the joints
    Poppy seeds | x1 | Helps for sleep, pain, or ease shock and distress
    Chervil | x1 | Cures infected wounds and bellyache, can be used during kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings (minnow is 1)
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Relations:
    Name | Name
    Name | Name

Key:
    Name + Name || Mates
    Name//Name || Forbidden mates
    Name + Name = Name || Kits
Last edited by xXNightwaveXx on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 03.

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:29 am

weather: snow has all but melted, and slushy puddles litter tribe territories. frogs are abundant, and small animals are emerging from their dens to forage. cats are finally beginning to wander again. heavy rain sink low over territories, though, and rain will soon fall heavily, possibly flooding any camps that are in low-lying areas.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn

[Dawnteller goes Herb Hunting]
[Sun, Minnow, Shadow and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Wind, Crystal, Ember and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
[Oak and Acorn go training: Hunting]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Hunting]
[The tribe consumes 4 servings]

[ dawnteller finds x1 chervil and x1 raspberry leaves ]
[ sun, minnow, shadow, and swan were successful on their hunting patrol - they caught x1 ermine and x1 frog ]
[ wind, crystal, ember, and dawnteller find a potential gale-guardian! ]
[ acorn has learned the hunting skill! ]
[ raccoon has learned the hunting skill! ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me